Confession

Story Info
How I became addicted to sex.
1.3k words
3.74
38.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story about how I became addicted to sex, rough sex that is!

I am a twenty two year old female who by a series of unfortunate circumstances has become addicted to rough sex. The more violent the better. The less control I have over the circumstances the better!

So let me tell you my story.

It all began in high school; every-one and their dog told me I was a beauty. I was a prize to be had. I did not ever see myself that way. despite the glowing terms of parents, teachers and just about every-one. So why such a poor self image?

Well I saw all the top models and yes, I could see that my facial structure was equal if not better than their's. I could see that their figures were slinky and curvaceous while mine was better.

The trouble was they were all, much, much taller than I was. I was a diminutive 149cm. My Dad called me his pocket Venus, and while I loved him and his support, the 'Pocket' tag hurt. I never told him of course.

Add to this diminutive stature a rather prudish personality and I gained another tag, 'Ice Queen' amongst the boys at school and later in college. I was inexperienced and according to my peers a 'Man Trap'.

I had had boyfriends; they had never got below my waist. I knew I liked what they did to my boobs. I knew they liked what I did to their hard cocks, but there was no way anyone was going to get into my pants. My addiction began in the final week of high school. I had been placed in detention for a foolish prank, just high spirits with the pending release from high school rules. I had really just been a participant, but the teacher who caught us signaled me out as the main culprit. So I did my detention.

I was on my way home, walking as usual, but alone rather than in a crowd; across the corner of the school playing field intending to duck under the fence and into the roadway leading to my home when....

I was grabbed from behind and thus began my exciting life. I was raped by several males. I don't think I will ever know how many there were, but it was more than five!

I only struggled a little and just loved how they fucked me, hard, hard cocks ripping deep into me. Rough hands tearing at my breasts!

I was really being fucked, satisfaction guaranteed, God they were good!

I was in a constant orgasmic state. The rougher they were the better the feeling. I began to fight back and they became more violent. I loved every second of it. I was able to control them by my own resistance. If I submitted they were weak and gentle, if I reacted, they were forceful and I just loved forceful!

They left me naked, covered in sperm, beside the canal, and bless me it was a pair of young police officers who found me there, and yes, they used me before calling in to the local station. I was hooked. I wanted to be used and used again and again....

This was not as easy as it seemed and I had to arrange my own sessions. It took me all of three days!

I had recognized one of the voices of the group that had raped me and so I tracked him down and propositioned him right outside his home. His Mom and Dad were inside and I gave him no mercy.

"Look Ronnie I know you were one of the bastards that raped me on Wednesday and if you don't do what I tell you, you will be in jail as quick as a flash!"

He was as white as a sheet and looked sick to the gills. "Ok Melanie you have got me dead to rights. I am sorry, but the gang was desperate for some action and we knew you were in detention. I did not think it would go as far as rape but once we started there was no stopping!"

"Ok Ronnie you are going to do exactly what I tell you and just remember you belong to me!"

Ronnie was nodding his head and promising to do as he was told.

"Ronnie this is what I want you to do!" I gave Ronnie explicit instructions. He was hesitant, but after I threatened him again he agree to try. I told him again, what I wanted him to do. "Can you do that for me for this weekend? Sunday afternoon!"

Ronnie's face was a picture. Nevertheless, he was nodding and promised to do his best."Yes Ronnie, and if you cannot arrange things I will have to tell the cops about you and find someone else!"

It was another Sunday evening in our quite, boring township. Ronnie had done his best and I was on the back of his motorbike. We were off to the next town. He was going to take me to a playing field where other girls had lost their virginity. There was a well secluded place behind the playing field toilet block which the council had so thoughtfully placed well away from any public thoroughfare. He was going to drop me off and ride across the playing field while I walked across.

He stopped beside the playing field and I got off the bike. I took my top coat off and handed it to him. "You will need that later. Now its seven thirty, I want to see you not a minute before eight thirty you can be a bit late if you like Ronnie!"

I began to walk across the playing filed. His motorbike roared off across the playing field illuminating my destination. The motorbike went behind the small building then within seconds returned and passed me as I walked across the playing field. The engine noise faded as he rode away. I was on my own walking to my destination. I was grinning, I was aroused and was almost running. I had to stop and compose myself or I would spoil the surprise!

I slowed down, reached the toilet block, and slowly walked round to the back. I had seen two men watching from the right-hand side while I walked round the left end.

As I rounded the end of the building there was a group of young men facing me. I stopped in my tracks and began to turn round. I was grabbed by four hands; the men I had seen had me from behind.

Another large hand was across my mouth and soon this was replaced by a scarf, which was pulled tight. I could not speak or cry out.

In seconds they had my clothes off and many hands were groping and kneading at my body and my sex which was now very wet as they soon found out.

I was in heaven. I lashed out. I struggled as they used me. They were quite brutal and I knew I would be sporting bruises for a week but I was in an orgiastic high and the more I struggled the harder they used me and the better it felt.

It seemed only 30 minutes when I heard Ronnie's voice. "Ok enough, Let me fuck her then you can have her one last time!"

He had remembered his lines and he was as rough as the others were!

As the last man finished spraying his spunk across my face Ronnie pulled me to my feet, placed my top coat around my shoulders, and walked me back to his motorbike.

As we were nearing home, I just had to put the finishing touch to my ordeal. "Same time next month," I shouted in his ear. "More men next time and there is no need for them to gag me!"

"Oh and Ronnie you can buy me some new clothes out of the money they gave you."

As I lay in bed that night, my cunt was continually flooding as I relived the fabulous fucking they had delivered.

Ronnie had better find a few more venues! And I needed to find more men to arrange for me to be raped further a field from home!