Confession of a BBC Slut

Story Info
She learns to give herself to a black classmate.
4.8k words
4.55
111.6k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers

I don't really know how to explain what I felt the first time I saw him; it was something almost beyond words. In a series of waves I was struck, first with lust, then love, then a dying longing greater than either. I wanted to be his, a possession just for him. Somewhere deep down while growing up I'd always known I was a masochist, but the minute I saw him it came out in full, powerful with longing. I didn't want to be his girlfriend, that title could never satisfy the type of craving I felt. When I looked into his eyes I became a tool, something for his use at his discretion. I had feelings akin to this whenever I saw black men, large, hard and strong but with Kyle it was different, stronger.

Well first I guess I should explain more about myself before I get too far in, my name is Alex Marshal. I live in the same town I was born in, an upper middle to upper class neighborhood in the suburbs of Chicago called Frankfort. I come from what you'd call a picture perfect home; two parents, Christian, and White. My dad is a high-ranking manager at large business firm and my mother is the typical suburban housewife. She doesn't have to work but since she used to cheer in high school she took on the job of cheer coach at my school, both a model teacher and coach. Like I said we're picture perfect, which I guess makes my obsession with black men all the more bizarre.

I can't tell you when it started, I mean even before puberty I can remember crushing on the black boys in class, looking right past the white ones. Of course back then it was just a preference, it wasn't until after I hit junior high and I began to notice opposition to interracial dating from my family, from my mother, my father, my aunts, my uncles, and grandparents ('m ashamed to admit it but I come from a long line of racist), and that kinda flipped my switch. This coinciding with my budding understanding of sex drew me in completely. I found myself obsessed with sports, watching football, basketball, to the point that I would almost cry when I messed a game. I loved to drool over the hard, muscular bodies of Lebron James, or Lance Briggs and once I got to high school the first thing I did was join the cheer squad. My mom being the coach gave me an easy in and closer than front row access to all the games. I could watch my black studs to my hearts content.

Einstein Academy, my high school, didn't exactly have an abundance of black students so cheering at games was just about the only time I got to see them. To this end I pushed myself, worked harder than anyone else, driven by something stronger than what motivated my peers. Now, in my senior year of high school I was the captain for the third year running and even though my mom was the coach no one held the slightest suspicion I'd had a leg up, my hard work verifying my right to the title. Yeah cheerleading did a lot for me, besides giving me material to masturbate to it kept my body hard and tone. My breasts b cup breasts were perfectly shaped, firm yet soft, my body slim and tone. At 5,1 just about the only thing with any size on me was my behind, not to excess but large enough to poke out with a beautiful round shape, so perfect it was as if Zeus himself had sculpted it for his own pleasure. Just about every white boy in school drooled over me, I got asked to every dance and asked on dates at least five times a month and every time I gave them a sweet yet stern no. I know it was kind of stupid, I mean I never fathomed approaching a black guy, no matter how much I wanted them my family would always reject such progressive thinking but somewhere deep down, I think I was waiting, not for just any black guy, but him.

It was early fall of my senior year, things were...well good. I was maintaining an A+ average and had already been accepted to all my choice schools. Wisconsin Madison, Ohio State, and Yale. I threw in Yale just because I knew it would impress my parents, my real considerations were Wisconsin and Ohio State. They're campus's were brimming with black men. Athletes of course, but I didn't expect to have the luck of catching the attention of any of them, my targets were the day-to-day black students. Away from home I would be free of all restrictions, I could date all the black men I wanted and no one would be able to stop me.

I was content with this plan, even then as I walked down the hallway, on my way to my locker before the start of my morning class. Brittney was there waiting for me. We had been friends since about sixth grade always doing everything together; cheerleading, malling; any and everything, we were inseparable. Physically she was somewhat more appealing them me, taller at just over 5,3 with dark brown hair (long like mine) round butt, large firm, perfectly shaped c cup breast and the sun kissed olive skin. She was my superior in looks though I was more popular, my light golden hair being the main reason and the fact I was nicer. She had a habit of tearing people down with dirty looks and attitude earning her the reputation of being a bitch.

In one hand she held her lavender bag she used only for school, and in the other the form we needed to fill out every year for cheerleading. She noticed me after I was halfway to her; she waved energetically, a bright smile on her face. "Hey Brittney" I greeted when I was close enough. She returned asking me why I was so late. From there we launched into a conversation going anywhere and nowhere until she asked, "What's the real reason you where late."

I blushed sheepishly motioning her in closer. "Last night I had a hot one, a really hot one. With Demetry from the basketball team." Brittney was the only person who knew how much I longed for black guys, after all she was probably worse than me. I'll admit I was the one who got her started, back when we were in junior high I used to go over to her house and look up pictures of interracial sex on the internet (I couldn't do it at my house cause my parents had sites like that blocked), but after that she began to feed her obsession herself. I look at porn maybe two, three times a week if I'm really horny; Brittney looks at it about twice a day, every day. Funny to me since socially she puts up the front of being a prude. Whenever the squad is sitting and talking about their boyfriends Brittney always groans and whines crying about it being wrong and horrible and how she'll never let a man stick his thing in her, when in truth she's been dying to have a hard black dick in her for the last six years.

"Ooo Brittney cooed in reply. Demetry is really dreamy, what happened?"

I started to go into details about my imagined sexual encounter. I told her about how rough he had been in my dream, how demanding, and how large. When I was done she nodded in approval, saying she would imagine that this afternoon when she masturbated before practice.

We started walking toward class, continuing our conversation. "Did you know we're getting a transfer student?" My puzzled look told her I had no idea how this was relevant at all. Kids transferred into Einstein Academy all the time, unlike most high schools it held a fifth year option, a kind of college prep year.

She shook her head woefully, insinuating my stupidity. "He's black," she said.

I know to most that doesn't sound like much to get excited over, but for two black cock hungry whores in the making, stuck in a desert of white needle dicks it was like a gift from God. "Give me the scoop on him...NOW!"

"Well he's a nineteen year old basketball player with a scholarship to Wisconsin Madison. They say he's got like a 3.6 GPA. Word is Madison sent him here to let him finish out growing so he'll be less awkward when he starts his freshman year there next year."

Growing was the word that stuck in my ears; the only thing better than a big strong black guy was a tall strong black guy. Brittney added with emphasis.He's 6,8.

Six eight I drooled in my mind. I was beginning to question whether or not I could wait for college or not.

"And still growing."

By the time we got to first period I could feel a slick sheen coating the front of my panties. It was hard not to reach under my yellow mini skirt and tease my clit. I didn't even need to see what he looked like, 6,8 and black was as gorgeous as they came, or so I thought until I actually saw him, God he blew past any and all expectations. He sat alone at the other end of the room, just beyond the invisible barrier between the mostly white class and himself. I knew he was the new student because by now Brittney and I knew every black boy in the school and his face was new. He was dark, very dark. So dark that if you turned the lights out all you'd see of him was the long white t-shirt under his open plaid overskirt. His dark faded jeans seemed to stretch on forever stopped just below his ankle. Just looking at him I could tell he preferred clothes larger than necessary for the purpose of hiding his size though I wondered where he even found clothes large enough to look big on such a deliciously massive body.

Brittney and I both took our seats, to my dismay at the other end of the room from him. Immediately I felt her whisper in my ear, "Is that not the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen."

Grinning I whispered back, "What did you say his name was?"

"I don't know, but we should at least go over and say hello.

Brittney rose from her seat, I followed. We walked as casual as we could, crossing the room to where the new student sat alone scribbling. The minute we crossed the invisible line I could feel the disapproving eyes of our classmates burn a hole in my back, letting warning us to stay on our side. Their disapproval made the walk that much more enjoyable, I slowed my pace to savor it.

"Hello," I said in my perkiest tone, flashing my best cheerleader smile.

"Hi he replied a little confused. Even though this was his first day he already seemed to understand the unwritten rules of suburban schools, I wondered if he'd been raised in a suburb.

"My name's Alex, and this is Brittney- Brittney flashed a smile and waved. We saw you across the room, you're new right?"

"Ya, my name's Kyle."

"It's nice to meet you Kyle. Well if you need anything you can just ask me or Brittney and we'll be happy to help you." Good I grinned proudly to myself. Polite, warm, surely he'd feel a little more comfortable.

The rest of class we didn't exchange words, I sat quietly in my seat, glancing over at him every so often, then back to Brittney who was beside me. I noticed her eyes drifted to him as often as mine. You couldn't blame either of us though; anyone's eyes would have been transfixed the moment they saw how delicious he was. The way he scratched the light scuff on his face, or how the rippling muscles under his shirt twitched when he scribbled down notes. At that moment I realized that I was absolutely, unavoidably in love. In just a few minutes Kyle had blown by every other black boy I'd seen in school or on TV.

Classes seemed to drag on and to my dismay I had no other classes with Kyle. When fourth block did arrive I let out a breath of relief. After fourth block I could go to the bathroom and masturbate, my ritual since junior high. I passed the time in Physics talking to Carol, a close friend and fellow cheerleader; we'd been on the same squad since sixth grade. The three of us had always been close though Carol was still out of the loop as far as Brittney and me's obsession with black guys. We talked about cheerleading, class, and the juicy bits of gossip that had been going around the school. It seemed like the Bell to end class rang minutes after class had started.

I packed my things into my purse and hurried out off class. While I speed-walked I tried to figure how much time I would have. If I wanted a good orgasm I'd need at least ten minutes but mom wanted the girls changed and out on the practice field by two fifty. Getting down to the locker rooms and out to the practice field would eat up much of that time, I'd probably have only five.

Without looking I pushed through the swinging door into the bathroom and started to hurry toward the toilet when I saw Kyle standing at a urinal, peeing. At that moment several things struck my mind, one I'd entered the guys bathroom by mistake, two I had walked in on Kyle with his cock hanging out, and three right before my eyes he was emptying liquid gold from his body into a urinal that could never appreciate the gift it was given. He would never have guessed how bad I wanted to be that urinal at that moment, to drink his heavenly black piss and have it poured all over me.

Horny juices leaked out over my panties turning them from moist to sopping wet. It didn't take Kyle long to notice me, finishing his business at the urinal and turning toward me. He had a puzzled look on his face, I wondered why until I realized I'd been staring at him since I'd entered and still hadn't exited after having ample time to realize my mistake.

"Oh uh, Kyle I was uh, I think I...went in the wrong door."

A thin smile parted his full lips before breaking into full laughter. I laughed too, hoping to keep the mood light. I guess it could happen to anyone he said, returning to a warm smile. He looked so gorgeous that my thighs started to quiver, like my pussy wanted to eat him, as if it could. I knew good and well that if we fucked he'd destroy my juicy little cunt, stuffing it, tearing it and filling it with cum. Now I could feel my mouth watering. My eyes raped his body, starting from his head of gorgeous long nappy hair down until I found my prize. His cock was still hanging out, his beautiful glorious cock. It had to have been at least ten inches, maybe more, lying limp down along his pant leg.

"Oh, sorry" he exclaimed quickly starting to put my precious eye candy away. Without thinking I reached out, grabbing his hand to stop him. He looked up at me again confused and this time I couldn't see a way out of it. Without much thought I began stroking the underside of his cock, rubbing the little slit at the tip with my thumb.

I could hear his breathe growing louder and slight grunts each time I stroked the tip. That's right I thought, the tip is the most sensitive part.

His once limp chocolate slut toy grew stiff in my hand, my eyes stayed focused on it watching as it continued to harden to perfection. Too scared to look up into his eyes I dropped to my knees, still stroking his cock, staring into the marvelous opening in the head. I twirled it around my nose, taking in his strong, thick scent. Just the smell of his dick was enough to over power me, to master me. I wanted it so badly, to be raped by this dick.

After being allowed to sit and stroke his dick for a whole minute I thought it safe to look up at him, his eyes were down on me, his expression read sheer, unfiltered pleasure. I couldn't believe it; I was actually making him feel good, a large, irresistibly sexy black guy feel good. Now slightly more confident I asked, "How long is it?"

His face turned blank for a minute then suddenly he realized my meaning. "Eleven and a half inches."

My God, eleven and a half inches, I'd never even imagined men this big while masturbating. So long, and so thick my fingers couldn't come close to touching when wrapped around it.

From the head a creamy clear bubble was forming, his precum. How many times today had I envisioned tasting it, and now I was going to. Leaning forward I covered his thick head with my lips and flicked the budding cum from the slit of his dick. The bitter sweetness made me want to melt. The next to hit me was the salty musty flavor of his cock. It tasted as strong as he looked, my heart leapt with joy. No longer concerned with reservation or appearance I swallowed his cock to mid-shaft and slurped as I pulled back, giving myself the full flavor of his cock. I shuddered in delight.

I rolled my tongue over the bottom of his cock, then popped it out of my mouth, flicking the tip with my tongue. Again I placed my hand at the base of his shaft and began stroking it, up and down the whole length. As I did this Kyle's grunts grew slightly louder and his hand reached down, snagging me by my blonde hair.

Understanding his meaning I opened my mouth and received his penis again, this time going down further, I wouldn't be satisfied with anything short of swallowing the whole thing. To that end I ignored my gag reflex, coughing down the shaft as my eyes sparked with tears. With more than a bit of effort I found my lips kissing the root of his dick. I took in a deep whiff of his crotch, strong and musky just like his cock.

Slowly I pulled back slurping him all the way then rushed back retaking ground. Back and forth, I sucked his throbbing penis. My mouth was becoming more accustomed to its fat shape as well as the length. The tip of it poked at my throat repeatedly causing me to gag only slightly. I was in heaven on his big ebony cock.

Lost to my joy I eagerly slurped him up and down, popping him out of my mouth, licking his large delicious cum factory balls and then took his penis back in my mouth. I savored each slurp and pushed it back as far as my throat. It wasn't long before Kyle took over, grabbing the back of my head and forcing his cock down my throat. As he rammed his knees bent slightly and he cried out loud gasps, his breathing hastened too. My eyes glanced over to the bathroom mirror allowing me take in the full effect of what was happening. His massive black body stood domineering over me while his larger still black dick ravaged my throat. I looked as pale as a ghost, impaled by glistening darkness. I loved it, loved his taste and the way we looked, my thin pale body in contrast to his enormous black body, his pressure, it was driving my pussy wild. Like a fire had been set in it. My juices now dripped through my panties, creating a small puddle beneath me. How much longer I wondered, how much longer would I have to wait for his cum.

I got my answer moments later as his cock swelled six times, after each swell a thick creamy batch of sperm flooded my mouth. Like a good little whore I swallowed each load eagerly, pumping his dick with my hands in an attempt to squeeze out every drop. It was so thick and tasted more bitter than his precum, more delicious than I could have ever hoped.

I sucked the cum from his cock with a fervor, and so passionately I wondered it my body intended to eat his dick upon completion. When no more cum flowed I pulled my lips away and accidentally burped, a result of drinking something so thick so fast. I looked at Kyle embarrassed but he just smiled, reaching down and grabbing my face between his large fingers.

"You are just the most gorgeous little thing I've ever seen."

Without thinking I responded, "I want to be your slut!"

He looked at me a little confused but I couldn't think straight enough to put my true meaning into words, I would have to show him. I stood up and scooted over to the wall and poking my ass out behind me toward Kyle, wiggling it, calling him over. With one hand I pulled down my panties the other pressed against the wall, all the while my juicy pussy dripped creating a new puddle.

Kyle started to walk over; as he did I wondered if he'd understood the true meaning of this gesture. That I didn't just want him to fuck me once or that I wasn't trying to be his girlfriend, I wondered if he understood that when I said slut I meant his personal white fuck toy, his sexual slave. Yes that's the word I should have used.

My thoughts were interrupted when his hard, swollen prick drove inch after inch into my small, soft pussy. Out of consideration he was slow though it might have just been him savoring the soft wetness of my cunt. With every inch more pain erupted in me, I could feel my virgin cunt stretching far beyond what I had ever hoped for in my life. I could hear myself screaming, but the pleasure that came with the pain was so good I could bring myself to ask him to stop. When Kyle's cock had imbedded its full length in me I could feel it pressing against my cervix. God I how could something hurt so good.

roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers
12