Confession of a BBC Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers

I watched Kyle pull his white t-shirt over his head, it was drenched and smelled of sweat. This was the first time I'd seen the hard muscles of his upper body unclothed, it made pussy drool again, driven mad by the sight of his hard ebony muscles. Lost in ecstasy I squeezed my pussy's lips giggling, "You like that don't you. You want that big black monster to eat us don't you?" My pussy tremble in reply, I took that as a yes.

Next to go were his shorts, which he yanked down his muscle bound thighs, leaving him in his boxers and gym shoes.

His hand reached into his boxers, pulling out his fully erect, hard ebony cock, precum dripping from the head. I stroked my pussy shushing it. "Yeah he wants to play with you too, but let me lick him a little first, I'm hungry too."

I leaned forward on the bench as Kyle stepped closer, his foot long chocolate man meat hung inches from my nose. God he was so tall, I was able to give him head without having to get down on my knees, though there was something about being on my knees before him that really turned me on.

I opened my mouth and moved forward, taking in the huge mushroom head and two inches of the shaft. Instantly his flavor seeped onto my tongue as I licked the bottom of his shaft. He was so delicious; I didn't give a second thought to swallowing another two inches. I slurped as I pulled back, flicking the tip with my tongue as it popped out of my mouth. His flicker smile had left completely now, His expression was like it had been in the school bathroom, hard and violent. I put my hands, one in front of the other, at the base of his shaft and started stroking while taking the head and five inches of the shaft in my mouth. I hummed sweetly as I sucked, lost to complete bliss. Kyle's tall form leaned over me as he placed his hands on the back of my head. Yes I squealed in delight. Soon he wouldn't be able to stand it and he'd face fuck me, I was so ready for it. I opened my throat wider while I continued to slurp, anticipating his next move.

I'd guessed right, pulling at my hair so tight I thought he'd rip it right out of my head, he drove my face down his shaft all the way to the base. I gagged hard but kept myself from puking, waiting as he held me over his shaft. To pass the time I licked the base of his cock, and after I was sure it wouldn't make me throw up, I slurped on his cock. "Gahh he breathed as he pulled my head away from his dick, leaving just the very tip in my mouth. I coughed but was ready as he speared me again, licking him all the way down and sucking him all the way back. His thrusts became regular, as his groans grew louder. "Fuck!" he shouted at me. It sounded so much more beautiful in his violent, raging voice.

I felt my eyes well up tears as he continued to thrust, his body using its full force. I screamed onto his cock each time it slammed down my throat, gagging. So delicious and so wonderfully violent, and the best part was yet to come.

Taking his balls in my hands I fondled them, hoping that if I massaged the little cum factories they'd bless me with a generous portion of hot semen. I was spot on. His cock exploded in my throat, filling my belly directly as he slowly pulled it back, letting his sperm spray out onto my mouth. I eagerly sucked it from him, pumping my hands as fast as they would go. "HOLY FUCK!"

As the first torrent started to die down a second surge blasted into my mouth. I drank this one as happily as the first, a smile spread across my lips. A loud exasperated breath burst from Kyle's mouth as his torso sagged over my head. As pulled his rigid throbbing dick from my mouth Kyle's chest heaved, straining. He plopped down next to me on the bleacher bench, still breathing heavy gasps. . I felt my pussy screaming for his cock in the form of sharp jolts and convulsions. "Be patient I thought, we'll start again when he's ready."

"You know you really are unbelievable," Kyle said letting out a deep sigh.

I smiled, leaning into the hard muscle of his chest, kissing them gently.

"Alex, you know we just met yesterday and we're already sucking cum out of each other."

I reached up to stroke his face in my small pale hand. His cheek was clean-shaven, and smooth, though somewhat hard. My fingers continued their stroll down to his chin where a small patch of short hairs pricked them as they passed over.

"I told you, you're the guy I was made for. I'm your whore, your slut...your fuck toy" I chirped happy that I had remembered the word that perfectly described our relationship.

He grinned at me as he bent over to kiss my forehead. I bent over in reply, placing a gentle kiss on the tip of his penis. I felt his hand fall flat over the back of my head. He was considering using my mouth again but I couldn't let him. My pussy was lonely, desperate to see its new best friend. I lifted his hand away while kicking off my shorts and panties. I left my flip-flops and t-shirt on, knowing that it turned him. I determined in my head to learn every little fetish he had.

As I straddled him he positioned his cock so that it looked straight up into my eager pussy. I took his cock from him; I wanted to be the one to spear myself with it. Slowly I lowered myself, letting his tip rub around in the sloppy juices that covered my lips. His cock was already wet from my mouth, glistening beautifully. Finally I thought, I'd been waiting for this for so long. I was going to get the fucking I'd been dying for.

I managed to get most of the head in with a great deal of force but after that it was hopeless. My cunt had shrunk back to its original size, and just looking at the enormous throbbing dick I wondered how he managed to shove it in me the first time.

I pushed another inch, trying to claim more of him but it was useless, my pussy just wouldn't allow anymore of his cock to stuff me. Its walls squeezed tight preventing his entrance not to mention how sore it felt. I was surprised I wasn't bleeding all over his big black cock.

"What's wrong with you!" I snapped quietly at my cunt. "You were drooling for this thing a minute ago, why won't you let your friend in to play!?"

Kyle gently stroked my hair, his large arms pulling me into his chest. It was amazing, even with me on my knees and him sitting on his ass he was still taller.

"Something the matter," he asked, his gentle laughter had returned. I was so embarrassed and turned on at the same time. I swear just his voice could turn hardcore lesbians into giggling black cock sluts.

"I can't get it to go in," I huffed, my face bright red.

He laughed again, moving his hands to my hips.

"Here let me give it a try."

His large hands pulled me further down, forcing my pussy open without the slightest sign of resistance, though on the inside I could feel my cunt breaking as he took more and more of me.

"Ow, Ouch...it hurts," I whined.

"Do you want me to stop," Kyle asked me.

"Of course not, don't ever stop. Hurt me more, tear me apart!"

Kyle thrust up with his hips, meeting mine on the way down, sending shivers through me. The pain was beautiful and subsiding, twisting into the agonizing pleasure I'd enjoyed the other day. "That's what you wanted I said quietly to my pussy. "You wanted him to hurt you, to break you and rape you. You wanted to be fucked only the way your master can."

Kyle skipped through the easy preliminary thrusts, going straight for no holds barred pussy pounding. I bounced on top of him, with no will of my own. His hands brought my hips up and down while his hips shot up to meet me each time I came down. At first I put my arms on his shoulders, trying to keep myself elevated but it did little good. The full length of his cock shot into me every time he brought me down. Defeated I let my arms hang to the side, moaning with growing pleasure. God it hurt but it hurt in just the right way. It was that perfect, beautiful pleasurable pain that only a black man could bring. How lucky I was to have found one, and how desperately I wanted to share this with Brittney. I threw my head back, moaning up to the sky as my strong black master filled me, with fast, hard repetition. I wondered if people driving by on the street could hear me, if people who happened to walk by would recognize my voice. Something in me wanted to let someone hear the sound of my body, experiencing prefect unrestrained joy.

By the time I realized how close I was to cumming it was too late to brace myself; powerful convulsions shot up through my womb, causing my body to tremble. The orgasm was so good, and so long, Kyle fucking me through the entirety of it. My moans and screams turned into joyful crying though I doubt it looked like that. To any onlooker it would appear that a vicious black monster was raping a much smaller white teenage girl as she cried her eyes out her, her throat whining in horrific pain. I was fortunate that Kyle didn't stop to make sure I was all right, being fucked through my orgasm felt too good, I would have really been crying if he stopped.

Satisfaction mixed with the feeling of a new orgasm at hand poured over me. I threw my body at Kyle, my arms wrapping around his neck above me, and my head resting against the hard muscles of his chest. I moaned against him, holding him as tightly as I could. "Oh Kyle, I'm yours...I'm your slut...hurt me! Ah...Ah...UH...AHHH...EEEEEAAAAHHHH!

I came the moment I felt the hot gushing of his cum splattering against the walls of my canal. My pussy instinctively clutched his dick, my hips rocking back and forth milking every drop. His precious cum was mine, I wanted every drop he had in his balls.

Kyle's hands let go of my hips just in time to catch me in his arms before I could fall over backward. He pulled me into his chest, I could feel warm sweat running down his pectorals and it drip from his chin onto my forehead and cheek.

I realized I was sweating too, how beautiful we must have looked sitting in the bleachers, A tiny pale blonde wrapped in a never-ending dark, muscle bound body. I felt two more squirts shoot into my pussy, I winced at each and then felt the light softening in his cock grow rigid once again.

My eyes bulged and I looked up at him in disbelief. "Are you ever satisfied?" I didn't meant to put it that way, I was happy to take him as many times as he wanted, but I was simply astonished by his near instant recovery time.

"I don't really know why its like that," he shrugged. "When I masturbate it goes right down but when I fuck you it always wants more, like it just can't get enough. If you don't want to fuck anymore it's okay, I can take care of it myse-"I didn't say that," I broke in.

"I'm your slut so I'm going to take care of you till your dick is nice and limp so you just fuck me till you're completely satisfied."

He didn't need to be told twice. I spent the next three hours taking cook deep in my pussy in our sitting position and then from behind holding on to the railings for dear life. When I got home I staggered, my legs too weak to walk and my stomach felt so full it was like I'd eaten a twelve course meal. I could only imagine how much sperm was swimming around inside me after that session. I raced up to the shower and began douching my cunt. It was something I decided I would need to do on a frequent basis, multiple times a day if necessary, I couldn't let my Kyle fuck a dirty cunt.

After I had cleaned myself thoroughly I went to my room and popped the day after pills I'd bought on the way home after our first sexual encounter. I loved feeling Kyle shoot his cum inside me but I couldn't risk getting pregnant. There would no longer be any way to deny our relationship and it would not doubt end very badly for both of us. Leaning over across my bed I watched the early stars come out from behind the crystal magenta sky. It was still so earlier, I started to regret leaving Kyle so soon. We could have spent more time together, we could have talked more; I could have asked him about his life and heard his marvelous voice.

Still wrapped in my towel I heard my phone ring from my purse. I reached across the bed, digging in the bag without looking and pulled out my phone, it was Brittney.

roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers
12