Confession of a BBC Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roydavis25
roydavis25
167 Followers

Brittney reached out still awe struck and began pumping his cock with one hand. The tip of his penis grazed her nose, causing her to lick her lips. Hesitation left her as she parted her lips, moving forward, sliding her tongue along the bottom of his cock as three tantalizing inches slide into her mouth. Her lips tugged as her cheeks sucked in, turning her mouth into a vacuum. Remembering how salty and pungent it tasted made my mouth water. Fuck I was hungry for that monster cock; both my mouth and pussy were salivating at the thought of tasting it. They would have to contend with one-another but having fucked Kyle twice I knew when all was said and done they'd get more than they're fill.

Brittney worked the tip of Kyle's hard prick carefully, sliding down the three inches and sucking back, mixing his cock head with her saliva, leaving it glistening. Her movements back and forth were slow and deliberate, each time taking another inch of his meat. The first few inches went down without incident, but as she reached the sixth inch I could tell it was poking at the back of her throat and giving her some trouble. Her head bobbed in quick intervals, keeping the brunt of Kyle's cock covered inches in her mouth, not letting them breathe. The look on Kyle's face was priceless, his eyes were squeezed tight and his hands loomed over Brittney's head, ready to take control. Slurping it up and down, taking it as far as she could before touching her throat. That was the first few strokes, by the time she reached the eleventh she'd began to deep throat the throbbing beast past mid-shaft leaving maybe four inches unclaimed. Kyle put his hands on the back of her head and eased her forward, gently yet unrelenting. Brittney had no choice but to allow him to push her mouth further till she'd taken in the whole foot long. She had a panicked look at first but once her nose settled into his pubes she seemed to relax, obviously taken by the musky male scent.

"Now try to swallow it" he encouraged.

Brittney's eyes widened, I could see she had doubts about convulsing her throat on something so thick and long. She probably worried she'd puke but she was as obedient a slut as me and did as she was told. I could hear her throat gagging and gulping and watched as Kyle's eyes squeezed shut. Unable to take anymore he pulled her lips away then rushed his cock back down her throat, allowing her to swallow him again then pulled back. He did this four times before his thick bubbling cum exploded. I watched as little streams dribbled from Brittney's mouth and her throat bulged and shrink drinking his cum. She moaned as she swallowed, groaning, "Uhhh...gulp, gulp...-Uhhh...gulp."

When Kyle pulled his still hard meat from Brittney's mouth it shined, coated with a slick layer of saliva. Brittney looked up at him a wide grin on her face. "Oh yeah baby, my big black Adonis."

Kyle stared at her, momentarily wide eyed before lifting her into the air and tossing her on the bed. Brittney looked shocked at first but soon settled back into her horny frame of mind, crawling on all fours toward Kyle. She then kicked her legs out from under her and began unbuttoning her jeans. The tight low riders moved slowly from her thighs as Kyle took over, sliding them off of her. Her pants hadn't reached her knees before Kyle lost it, yanking down her panties and shoving her face into her pussy, making the loudest slurping noises I'd ever heard. I lurched forward feeling my own pussy sympathies with Brittney's. Watching her get eaten was nearly as excruciating as when he'd done it to me, the downside not being able to feel the actually teasing. I shoved my fingers back in my pussy and groaned as I drove them in sharp and fast while using my other hand to pinch my clit. Brittney and I filled the room with moans followed by screams as we both came. Brittney lay on the bed limp, exhausted and violated but recovered quickly as Kyle pulled her jeans the rest of the way down. Her legs trembled as Kyle began to position his Pop Can thick, foot long prick between them. I could feel a grin forming on my face, anxious to watch him destroy Brittney's beautiful pussy. Leaning forward I gave her the best advice I could think of, "Trust me it'll be the most wonderful and painful thing you'll ever feel."

My words sent a shudder through her but distracted her long enough for Kyle to shoved the head of his cock inside. Brittney's eyes shot open as she turned her attention back to the black man penetrating her. With a forceful grunt he pushed in another few inches, and in a few minutes half of his cock was inside her. Brittney's breath was shallow and rushed; I could imagine how she felt having gone through it myself. That was the nice thing about fucking Kyle was every time felt like your first time.

Brittney's toes curled into the sheets as Kyle's cock dug in further then pulled back. I changed the angle of my chair so that I could see the penetration it was breathtaking. Brittney's juices drenched the top half while the last five inches waited to dive deep into her hungry cunt.

When Kyle rushed back in he pushed in every last inch, the hairs of his groin burying Brittney's clit. That was the first time I'd heard my best friend scream in utter anguish. Her voice tore through the house and I was sure every neighbor on the block heard her. An equally loud screech followed when Kyle pulled out and thrust back, again using his full length. Cherry red streams leaked out of her sopping pussy and down her thighs. This didn't slow Kyle as he continued to thrust in and out, his black cock gleaming with the bright red from her shattered cherry. Brittney threw her arms on his shoulders trying to keep him from jabbing so deep into her; something I knew from experience was futile. Eventually she gave up and dropped her arms allowing him to perform an invasive exploration of her pussy with his black dick. Juices sopped out of her and the sweetest moans and cries left her lips, accompanying the squish of her juice box. IT wasn't long before I saw Brittney's eyes shut tight squeeze and her screams reach their peak. A wave of shudders ran over her body indicating she'd just cum on her first black cock.

I stroked her hair whispering in her ear, I'm proud of you Britt. After that she squinted her eyes open and rode back against his cock. I knew she still felt a great deal of pain but was beginning to understand the pleasure in that tremendous agony. Her arms and legs wrapped around him, her nails digging into his back and her cute pink painted toes curled in tight. Her voice and body still looked like an innocent white teen being raped by a black monster but I could see the hidden sparkle in her eyes that told me she was experiencing what I had, pure exhilaration.

Kyle's thrust became faster, something I didn't even think was possible. His large, glistening, black cock pistoned in and out of her like a machine, hell bent on breaking her. Again his speed increased to an erratic fervor as he groaned loudly, howling at Brittney. "Fuck yes, CUUuuUUUMMING!"

My pussy trembled as I watched Kyle slow then thrust hard into Brittney as if he were trying to run her through completely. With this last thrust he pulled his cock out and let a shot of gooey white cream splash between Brittney's massacred thighs. I watched as the external shot dripped down to her ass crack soon followed by a massive gushing from the numerous internal shots she'd taken.

Brittney was moaning, in the throws of a powerful orgasm induced by the explosion of cum inside her. It all looked so delicious, and for the first time I considered eating Brittney's pussy but Kyle didn't give me the chance. Still stuck in his violent fuck mode he Grabbed Brittney by her arm, lifting her from the bed and threw her into his lap (He was now sitting up on the edge of the bed). Kyle took no time pushing his much too large cock into Brittney's much too small, sore pussy. The olive color of her shaven cunt had turned to bright red. Is that what my pussy looked like when Kyle over fucked it I wondered?

His hands reached around her, grabbing her plush tits, squeezing them with such roughness I thought they'd pop like balloons, and began to pump Brittney full of his hard ebony cock. The first few strokes brought her back to life and in no time she was moaning her head off, broken up by weakened whimpers, signs of her giving in to orgasm. By then I was so horny I could hardly feel my fingers as they slid in and out of me. I needed Kyle's glorious cock; it was my only hope at satisfaction.

Brittney's arms hung limp as Kyle thrust in and out, her body too weak to resist. Her back was arched forward with her head looking over her shoulder to watch the massive black man who was destroying her insides. Kyle looked so gorgeous in that moment. His large black thighs thrusting up to meet Brittney's poor pussy while his hands held her breast as leverage and to keep her from escaping, as if she would try. I'd Known Brittney for most of my life and I'd bet anything she was enjoying that rough sex a hundred times more than Kyle. With one final grunt Kyle leaned back, shoving himself in as deep as he could. I watched Brittney's body spasm like she was having a seizure. Kyle was emptying another massive load inside of her.

Kyle stayed rammed inside, Brittney spasming on top of him for near a minute before her head dropped forward, letting her dark brown hair fall over her face. "Britt?" I called cautiously, wondering if she was still conscious.

She looked up at me; her face and body glowing. "Alex, I hope you know you're sharing Kyle with me. Cause if you had any ideas of hording this al for yourself you can forget it."

"I know Britt," I replied. By then I was feeling so affectionate I could hardly contain myself. I wanted to rush into Kyle's arms and be taken, and wanted to suck and nibble on Brittney's breast and clit while he fucked me. I was turning into such a dirty slut it almost scared me.

I helped Brittney down from Kyle's cock, propping her up in the chair. She was beginning to regain some of her composure, rolling her shoulders, stretching out after having tensed up so much. Kyle was sitting with his head tilted back, his dark sweat drenched chest heaving, looking as sexy as humanly possible. Did he do that on purpose I wondered, was he really an evil mastermind, seducing young white girls with his inhuman good looks and innocent demeanor. Fuck it, I didn't care, as long as I could ride his cock.

I straddled him, facing his chest. Using my hand I guided his cock to where it belonged, my tight white snatch and began lowering myself. My cunt was so wet and hungry that it didn't mind me taking control of the situation, letting his long hard, thick cock slip six inches up. I could feel a sharp pain settle in as I reached the bottom of his twelve inch shaft, I pushed through it, jamming down the rest of the way. "Shit that feels good!" I moaned, rocking my hips back and forth, grinding his cock inside me. Kyle groaned too, his cock hadn't been given proper time to rest and I suspected he was still rather sensitive. I raised my hips and dropped down, instantly painful pleasure surged up my hot twat, sending chills through my spine. "So good," I continued to moan.

Kyle took over from their, grabbing my hips and bringing them up and down on his hard, shining cock, thrusting up to meet me as I came down. I winced as he pumped me, my pussy overloaded with sensation. He was striking every nerve with each thrust, including my G spot. "Uh...Uh...Uh...Eeeek...Oooh....Ah...Fuck...AH, Ah, Ah!"

It felt too good to be really happening, so much tantalizing pain. Why did the way it hurt feel so good, why was I starting to become fixated on the way his cock tore at the lining of my cunt? I wondered all of these things as he drove himself deep inside me, bashing my Cervix with each thrust. The particularly sharp ones poked the very tip of his cockhead inside, causing me to scream out in horrific bliss.

I threw my arms around his shoulders, looking down at his heaving chest. His pectorals glistened with beads of sweat while he continually jammed his hard meat deep inside me. I choked out moans and squeals though mostly I just whimpered, unable to form coherent speech. Kyle's hands were on my pelvis, creating all of the motion necessary for the wonderful sensation we were both enjoying. Taking one hand from my side he reached up to my breast, squeezing it without breaking from his thrusting. How did he get so good at this I wondered as he continued to bounce me with a single hand.

After pinching my nipples to hard perfection he put his hand back on my hip and bent down, taking the whole of my b cup breast in his mouth. "God Britt," I groaned, "this is what he was doing to you chest. It feels sooo...fucking good!"

Brittney gave a slight nod, grinning.

Kyle's lips tugged on my nipple so hard I thought he would rip it right off. His front teeth squeezed down on it letting go every so often so he could suckle.

My whole body was going through felt sensitive to his every touch and the incredible nerve reactions in my pussy as well as the warm wet suckling of my breasts. I threw my head back and let the orgasm that had been building hit me head on. My body trembled as I moaned out Kyle's name as loud as I could. Six more thrusts and Kyle unloaded a warm river of sperm into me, making my canal feel like an over stuffed turkey. Kyle's cock pulled out with a pop, glistening with various juices and cum.

I dropped down to my knees before him and started licking the magnificent beast clean. On him I could taste my on fluids as well as his cum and the slight taste of Brittney that lingered. His penis was a kaleidoscope of human flavors, exciting my tongue and prompting me to swallow it to mid shaft.

I slurped thoughtlessly on his cock, not concerned with making him cum but simply enjoying the rich taste. With my right hand I stroked him and with my left I very carefully cupped his balls. The big black man before me was leaning back on his elbows on the bed, groaning out each flick of my tongue, every stroke of my lips.

"Too...fucking...good," he breathed just as his thick batter filled my mouth. Creamy white jizz streamed down the sides of my mouth as I rushed to swallow as much of it as I could.

"You girls are insane," Kyle groaned now laying completely back against the bed.

I climbed up on top of his body and laid down against his chest, breathing quietly against his nipple. "You still like us don't you?"

"Hell yea," he exclaimed with along deep breath. So I get both of your right, you'll both be my girlfriends.

I wanted to correct him and tell him that we were his sluts not girlfriends but I was too tired to argue. "Yes."

"Sweet! I'm really glad I moved out here, best decision I ever made.

I curled up in his chest and after a while Brittney joined us. The three of us cuddled like that for almost an hour after which we went for another round. In the end we both got fucked thoroughly leaving me anxious for the next weekend.

roydavis25
roydavis25
167 Followers
12