Confession of a Black Cum Eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I later learned then that every man's cum tastes a bit different, like beers do. Best of all is fresh semen mixed with the juices of a lady's orgasm.

I remember vaguely the others talking while I sucked it out.

"I knew he'd love it," said Jennifer.

"Man, she's one amazing piece of ass. You're gonna love creaming this slut."

Jen continued to suck on Chris, who seemed to love oral. After viewing his cock, I was surprised, thinking that black is bigger was a myth. I was bigger than him, and maybe Andre, who was pretty big, was just a fluke.

And then there was Russell. Apparently she couldn't take Russell into her mouth; he was just too damned big. So she licked it all over instead.

"OK, slut. I'm gonna have to teach you a little lesson. If you can't suck it, you gotta fuck it. You ready for your lesson?"

"Yes," she answered, eagerly if a bit nervously. "I'm ready for it."

I looked up and saw Russell's huge calves cum up behind her. I was still upside down. As I looked up at his gigantic thighs, I saw an enormous dark black cock partially erect hanging down almost to his knees. It had a head that was uncut, making it look almost frightening, especially at two inches from my face.

Thank God he hadn't been the one to go first. My wife gaping pussy was able to accept it more easily (a little more easily at least), after Andre. Russell slid it in a bit. I was entranced. He withdrew it a bit too far and a plop sound let me know he had pulled it out.

"Put it back into her, hubby."

Timidly I grabbed it. The feel in my hand was exhilarating. I tried pushing it back in to my wife's little pussy. It didn't seem to go.

Russell laughed and instructed me again.

"Just put the head in, boy. Pull back the skin and it'll go in nicely."

"Please, darling," added my wife, "put it back in!"

I did has he asked. I felt a thrill re-inserting that big black knob. Once it was in, Russell put as much into to her with one stroke as he could. It took a little time to get her to accept it all. Let's just say that if Jen was flying with Andre, then she was in heaven when their enormous friend got into her.

When he got going fucking her, he intentionally pulled it out every now and then, and made me hold it in my hand while I slid my tongue deep inside Jen's pussy. God it felt hollowed out! The taste then was somewhat similar to before, but with a sweaty taste as well, and even wetter.

"Lick my balls, boy. I like my balls lick while I shoot my load."

I did as he asked. I felt him tighten up.

"Please cum inside her," I heard myself gasp.

He was way ahead of me. "I'm gonna do just that!"

His balls twitched as he fired his cum deep in my darling's broken pussy. Jen was crying now. I've since seen her do that again and again when Andre and his friends fuck her especially hard. Russell had his cock in up to his balls as he emptied the last drops.

Before he had pulled out more than a couple inches, I smelled that pungent freshly fucked odor that was so strong it almost knocked me out. He pulled all the way out and it took a second for my tongue (inserted to the point where my jaw hurt) to find it. His load however was not small, just deep I guess.

It rushed out all at once, and my mouth was so far open, I got most of it but some ran down my chin and cheeks. It no longer tasted like before, but now tasted like pure cum. VERY salty, not as thick as Andre's which was some extremely thick cum, but thin at first and very salty, followed by globs of more thick cum, which tasted bitterer. This combined with that beautiful smell I'd come to love as the most intense, powerful and intoxicating taste I'd ever experienced

Jen's pussy has always been described as "sweet" by me and just about everyone who has tasted it, but now it was rawer tasting, muskier. I can only describe it as the smell of fresh sex.

"So, how did you like that, slut? Was it nice?" Russell asked my bride.

"Yes. I loved it. I want it again."

From then on it was a roller coaster ride. Much of the time she sucked on Chris' cock. He seemed to love it for hours. I remember after a long while he announced he was going to cum and somebody pulled out of her pussy and the next thing I knew Chris was unloading his cum in her hole. It tasted so delicious I wondered whether sucking sweetens the semen.

I later asked Jen how many times she came and her reply was "I never stopped." She's always cum easily and often, and is seriously wet almost always, but that night, I'd NEVER seen her so wet! She was very vocal, from the first minute to the last.

What really sticks out in my mind was the way she begged them to fuck her more, her telling them she loved them, her telling me just how deep they were, how good it was, how she felt so full she thought she could barely breath, and later ordering me to lick lower, on their shafts where they entered her, and even to lick their balls as they had told her to tell me. They loved that! I remember begging them myself to fuck her harder when I saw how she responded.

The rest of the time, she was screaming, moaning, and later just incoherent babbling in time with their poundings. My face was soaked with juices periodically shortly after her more vocal orgasms. And as I licked her pussy lips and the point where they were wrapped around one of their cocks, I felt them harden/stiffen/tighten (I don't know how to describe it) to indicate she was cumming, as she's always gotten incredibly tight when she's having an orgasm. This was more the case in the beginning of the session, as towards the end she'd been so stretched and loosened and generally worn out, I don't think her muscles had the ability to continue from exhaustion.

We continued for what seemed like hours, but it was only about two. I felt like I drank like a quart out of her that night. When we got home my balls were blue and swollen, and I was going out of my head. So much pre-cum had leaked out, my boxers were stuck to me! Jen only laughed, and said she was exhausted.

"We'll play tomorrow. I'm so tired."

I was going out of my head, and tried curling up behind her to put my cock into her. She shouted "NO!" really loud, and I was amazed at myself later to find that I'd accepted her order, and rolled over.

The next day, when we first discussed the previous night, she told me that she intended to make this a regular thing. My eyes were almost crossing as my cock throbbed so hard...I needed to cum!

"Look, honey. Andre made me agree to not to let you cum...all week. That way he'll be sure that we'll return for more next Saturday."

"But he isn't here right now, and will never know. Please, let me cum?"

She was adamant about it. I was pissed.

"I've heard of orgasm denial, and we're NOT going to do it."

"Well, I'm not going to touch you all week. And I don't want you masturbating in the shower and being a sneak." She put it to me was half as a plea, and half as a challenge. In the end I figured "no big deal, I can handle it."

Boy was I wrong! It was all I could think about all week! Every minute I was around my wife, and every minute I thought about nothing but sex. It looked like the only thing to do was to go along and see if I couldn't get some relief when we returned to the club.

12