Confession Of A Lonely Wife

Story Info
Revelation.
1.6k words
3.68
57.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 38, I had begun to think that life was passing me by. My hubby has his mates down at the local snooker club, and he is also in the Territorial Army so that ties up most of his weekends.

My two teenage children are at the stage where they want to be independent of their parents. I was beginning to think that all this was putting me on the slippery slope to becoming a middle-aged cabbage..... That is until last week.

Some time ago, four of the girls from work decided to book a week's holiday together in a holiday camp. Pam and Nicola are both single, but Ann and Sandra are married to guys that work on the oil rigs. All of them are in their 20s.

A couple of weeks before they were due to go away, Ann's husband broke his leg in a works accident so she decided not to go. This coincided with me having on of my regular moans about never going anywhere, the girls immediately suggested that I should take the vacant place and go with them. At first I was reluctant but, after some persistent persuasion, I agreed to go with them.

We arrived at the camp on the Saturday afternoon, dropped our bags in the chalet and headed over to the nearest bar. Over drinks, the girls discussed their plans for the coming week and, from their conversation, it was obvious they were looking forward to a really uninhibited time, including Sandra!!!

Later, back at the chalet, we began to get ready to go out for the evening. The girls quite unashamedly paraded around the chalet in their miniscule underwear, their stockings and suspenders clearly designed to attract a man. I felt quite prudish as I donned my plain cotton bra and panties, and the tights I always wore on my infrequent nights out. The girls started on me about my choice of clothing, telling me I would never get a bloke in the camp to a second look at me and despite my protests that I was a respectable married woman. They to no notice of what I was saying and continued to badger me until I finally agreed to let them decide what I was to wear. From amongst their belongings, they found me the briefest of briefs and a matching bra that was merely a ledge along with a suspender belt and stockings. They topped this off with a skirt that with a wrong move would put me in danger of exposing myself to all and sundry, and a blouse that left very little to the imagination.

At first I felt very tarty but, as I grew more accustomed to the feel of this "sexy gear" (their words not mine), I began to appreciate the sensual pleasure it was giving me. The times I was caught in front of the mirror admiring myself oh how they laughed at me. Eventually after a few home measures of vodka we made our way to one of the camp bars, all the time I was conscious of the need to be careful how I moved or sat. After a few more drinks, however, I began to relax more; soon it didn't really seem to matter if I occasionally flashed a small amount of bare thigh. After all, the other three were doing exactly the same thing, attracting the attention of a group of four young lads all about the same age as the girls. We were enjoying ourselves so much that the age difference between me and all the others didn't seem to matter at all.

All too soon it was time for last orders, and the lads made it obvious they intended going back to our chalet. The girls did nothing to discourage them, once inside the music was turned up and we all had a dance. What I didn't realise was that the lads had decided who they were going to pair off with and with a slow dance playing one of them pulled me up close. As I looked around what I saw amazed me, within a few minutes the dancing had stopped and the other three couples were making themselves comfortable. They were all, including Sandra, busily kissing. The lad I was with led me over to the sofa and as I was sitting down I had a perfect view of Sandra, and was amazed to see her offer no resistance as her fella slid his hand underneath her skirt, moving up her stockings and onto bare flesh. Just then the lad with me pulled me towards him and began to kiss me. My first instinct would have been to push him away, but the atmosphere was heavy with all the sexuality all around us and of course with all the drinks I had, I found myself allowing his advances.

As soon as he realised I was responding to him, his hand slid inside my blouse. My tiny bra was no barrier as his fingers began to excite my by now hardening nipples. I was cooing away as the little thrills sped through me, I was enjoying these sensations but I kept saying to myself that was as far as it was going to go, but as I glanced round the room, the sight before me distracted me completely.

Pam and Nicola were both completely naked; each of them had their legs wrapped around their lad with them pounding them like steam engines. Sandra had her skirt up round her waist, her brief hanging of one ankle, and her lads cock in her mouth. I suddenly realised my lad had seized the opportunity of my distracted state to slip his hand up my thigh. Before I could even consider objecting, his fingers were inside my brief and sliding into me--- no one other than my husband and my doctor had ever touched me there. What surprised me even more was how wet I was and that his thumb was rubbing my clit creating pleasure sensations that were ripping through my body despite a little voice telling me that what I was doing was wrong, some baser impulse took over. Instead of stopping him I opened my legs wider to give him greater access. He knew I was his now and on his request to take of my brief I allowed him.

It was all so unreal to me my head was spinning and as he lay me back on the sofa I watched as he pushed his trousers down so that his engorged cock sprung into view. Inside I gasped, it was huge compared to my husband cock, it was thick and long and I was worried this was going to hurt. He leaned over me and with a deep and passionate kiss on my lips I felt that steel-like hardness that only young men poses enter me. I gasped not with pain but with pure basic pleasure, I opened my eyes and saw the others had finished and all six of them were watching us. For some reason this seemed fitting that there should be an audience for my first experience of adultery.

Jeff began to slowly move in and out each entry going deeper, stretching and filling me like I had never known before. I found it impossible to suppress the sighs and the moans he was forcing out of me. I was completely oblivious to the others as he took me from one climax to another. I surrendered myself completely to him especially when he began pound into me with increased force and frequency. I was urging him on to greater efforts telling him he was killing me with pleasure. the very force of his efforts was driving the breath from my body, and as I was writhing and squirming under him I wrapped my legs around his waist he went so deep I could have sworn he was inside my womb. Then with an almighty grunt he drove his cock hard and deep inside of me and I felt him hot cum flooding inside of me.

The rest of that night was something of a haze. We swapped partners, and swapped again and again. All of the lads were eager to have me I think it was the idea of sex with an older woman was a stimulant for them, and I wasn't going to object to this new found adoration of my body. Sandra also received also received a lot of attention , perhaps it was because the idea of shagging a married woman was getting them all over us but she surprised me when she had my lad pounding her from behind and deepthroating another at the same time. She made him cum over her tits but when Nicola started to lick up his cum we all seen another side to both of them (that's another story for another time).

There was no way those lads were gonna let this be a one off night, they found a good thing and for that entire week we were all sure that our sexual needs would be well satisfied. In particular, I found that my new found sensuality completely submerged any moral disgrace I may have felt, as my lust was satisfied morning, noon and night.

As I said that was last week, and I am now back home. On the surface things are back to normal, but for days every time I crossed my legs my pussy ached a pain of pleasure I would drift back to the memory of how those young lads licked nibbled and fucked my pussy every day. The memory of their hardness, the energy, the stamina and that enthusiasm of those young lads it was all I could do to contain myself from rubbing my poor pussy to yet another orgasm. The girls have said they will take me out this Friday night, so I have until then to improve my wardrobe, everything else, they say, is in full working order.