Confession of a Minister's Wife

Story Info
Pam found more than salvation while checking out churches.
917 words
3.33
69.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're a minister's wife, how could you do this to me?" That's how the late night confession began. Jeff and Pam had been married for 25 years, and the past year had been slow in the sex department. Although still physically fit, Jeff not only was a minister, but worked full time outside the church to pay the bills, and could only muster up energy to fuck his wife Pam once or twice a month. Pam had beaten the norm, and at 45 had become a gorgeous woman, without anyone (especially her husband) noticing. At 5'5" and 114 lbs. her sleek and sexy body had been eclipsed only by her long curly auburn hair and hauntingly sexy hazel eyes. She had started wearing tighter jeans, makeup, and stunning jewelry. Her breasts were petite, and she at times had the appearance of a girl in her late teens, and all the guys noticed her beauty.

Tonight she decided it was time to come clean, bare her soul so to speak, to Jeff. For the past year Pam had been visiting various churches on Sunday morning to organize women for her community organization. She explained that it was men she had been seeking at these churches. The first few had produced no results.

A month or so ago she confessed that she had met a younger man named James. He was 20 years younger than her with shoulder length wavy blond hair, and wore tight dress shirts to show off his buff upper body. They had sat in the pew together and made small talk during the boring Baptist sermon. On their 3rd meeting Pam had worn a long blue silk skirt and black jacket top. She had gone on these outings looking for a man to please her, and prepared by not wearing panties and conveniently slitting an access in her pantyhose just enough for easy access to her clean shaven pussy. Following the opening hymns, while sitting and listening to endless announcements, James leaned over for chit chat placing his mouth close to Pam's right ear. The moment she felt his warm breath, her pussy became wet and slightly quivered, her legs tensed and her eyes were fixed on James pants. She had imagined his cock and its appearance over and over. Her husband Jeff's cock was all she ever had, and his was fat and 8" long. James had a bulge that appeared too much for her to take-10" or more she had imagined.

No one had been aware of what was now happening. James had slid his hand gently through the long center slit in Pam's dress and his fingers had found the opening in her pantyhose. Pam had not even realized that James had 2 fingers probing inside of her hot wet pussy, as she was still dazed by his warm breath and the quivers that had begun minutes before. A bible covered her lap, as the preacher went on, boring many to an almost sleep, while Pam was alive more than she had been in some time. She grabbed James wrist and stopped him from probing her further. Folding her bible, she got up and quietly walked to the prayer room. James was walking close behind. Turning to lock the door, James grabbed her hips and picked her up, spinning 90 degrees and placing her on a narrow bulletin table. Parting her dress fully to expose her dripping wet pantyhose, he tore them open hip to hip. She now saw that not only was his cock larger than Jeff's, but it wasn't as thick.

It was gorgeous, perfect. 11" long and just the right girth for her petite pussy. She was ready and eager, and with one grab of his ass and a quick pull, he was inside of her. She felt as though she would cum right away, but wanted to feel him thrusting deep inside. They each knew time wasn't on their side, and James began thrusting fast and hard. She wasn't quite sure when the orgasms began, or if it was one long explosion, but she came with a shower flowing from her pussy, soaking the bulletins and the front of James slacks. She had cum with such an explosion it had saturated down his pant leg and had dripped on his shoes. As James felt the enormous amount of juice Pam had covered him with, he could hold back no longer. Burying his entire 11" deep inside Pam, he exploded. His cock throbbed endlessly, filling Pam's extremely wet pussy. He had never cum inside a woman without a condom, but Pam had been screaming in a whisper "cum inside me, cum inside me, fuck me deep, deeper, deeper....."

The choir was singing now, church was almost over. They could not go back toward the sanctuary, instead sneaking out the back door just outside the prayer room.

Pam had emptied her soul to Jeff and was not sure what his reaction would be. She had prepared for the worst, but was pleasantly surprised and excited. Turning to look him in the eye, she knew what his reaction was. Jeff was holding his now softening cock in his hand. His t shirt was wet with cum from his apparent stroking off during Pam's confession. Perhaps a new chapter of their relationship had started for the next 25 years, if not she would continue to provide all the confessions necessary for her loving husband to hear, and for her to enjoy.