Confessions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes, dark with lust, followed my movements. I raised myself up, sitting in his chair with my cunt unabashedly on display for him, my knees raised, feet on the chair at my sides. He moved to his side, sitting, then crawling after me. At the chair, he lowered his face to my display, sliding his tongue brazenly inside while his hands massaged my tits through my shirt. I knew his level of desire from the frenzied way he tried to push his tongue deeper and deeper, in and out, circling and probing at my clit, pinching the taut nipples, gaining more and more confidence as my breathing came heavier and faster.

He paused in his tasting to move his mouth up, pulling my top down to reveal the perky nipples beneath, before harshly biting one and then the other. "Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"Wicked women are treated like wicked women, and you, I'm afraid, are quite wicked." His eyes narrowed as he observed me. Suddenly, I felt fear. The look in his eyes was one of a wild carnivore who has finally caught its prey, and is ready for the kill and the feast.

"Oh?" I prodded innocently, "And how do you treat a woman as wicked as I?"

"I am not quite sure, my child, never having met a woman as wicked as you, but I have a few ideas that might work." As he spoke, his finger pushed deeply into me, then retreated, only to be pushed harder inside. "First, you will need to listen to everything I say, and obey my words-God's words-without fail. Can you do that, my child?"

"I believe I can," I affirmed.

With that, he took my hand and pulled me roughly from the chair, dragging my quickly across the room to one of the closed doors. Opening it before me, I was presented with a narrow staircase, leading down to a cellar. Once in the dark, cold cellar, he quickly began kissing me sloppily, pushing against me. Backing away, but unable to loosen the grip his mouth had on mine, I felt the cold of cement against my back, and knew I could go no further. He knew it too.

His hands began to roughly explore me as his tongue continued its invasion of my mouth. With his hands, he roughly moved mine above my head, pinning me against the wall, helpless, as his mouth continued to ravage mine.

Suddenly, I felt cold around my wrists and heard a harsh "snap". Looking up, I realised he had clamps attached to a chain, which now held me firmly in place against the wall. I tried to pull my hands free, to no avail. While the clamps moved somewhat, the chain became taut, and I could not free my wrists.

He chuckled at my struggles. "My child, is this not what you have wanted all these weeks? A man that wants you enough to "take" you? You have been teasing me for months; I am not going to hurt you, I am merely getting insurance."

"Insurance?" I asked.

With that, there was a flash, and I realised he held a camera. And there I was, tied, tits hanging bare, in a skirt, sopping wet with desire, trembling in fear. He ordered me into several different poses, including a few with his hard cock between my thighs, and a few with me turned towards the cold wall with his large mushroom head pressed against my tight sphincter, and even one of him kissing me.

He abruptly stopped, and left the room, climbing the stairs, closing the door behind him, leaving me in the dreary darkness.

If I had not been so scared, I might have laughed at the situation I found myself in. Certainly, my husband would have, knowing how much I enjoyed being in control.

I was not left with my racing thoughts long, for he quickly returned. To my surprise, he gingerly kissed me while freeing my hands, then bent to his knees to lick my pussy. I was so confused; I did not even think to run. And, if I am honest with myself, I was quite turned on, and did not want to leave. I wanted to see where this would lead. I allowed myself to relax, and simply gave in to my body's cravings.

When he stopped licking me, he got to his feet and grabbed my hand. "Come, my child," he instructed as he led me by the hand back to his office. Closing the door behind me, he led me to the other door. On the other side of it was a plain, stark bedroom, with only a bed and a small side table. He led me to the bed and sat me down on the edge. "Now, my child, you will have your wish. You will be fucked."

He leaned onto the bed on top of me, pushing me down under his weight as he kissed my lips. I could feel his cock pulsing against my tender folds, and could feel his passion growing with its length. "Get on your knees, my child," he commanded as he rolled off of me to the side. I stood, and dropped to my knees on the floor before him, thinking he wanted to fuck my face once more, but as I tilted my face towards his cock, he grasped my arm and pulled me to the bed. "Not on the floor! On the bed!"

I did as he commanded, climbing to my knees on the bed beside him, facing him. "Now, I want you to pray," he explained, motioning to his cock, bouncing slightly at his words.

"Yes, Father," I replied as I moved closer and kneeled, bent over to "pray", taking his cock into my mouth. As I did so, I felt his hands. One was tangling roughly through my hair, pushing my mouth further onto his shaft, the other wrapping beneath my body to claim my pussy. He set the pace of my mouth with his hand, pushing and pulling my hair as his fingers feverishly rubbed and explored.

He discovered that I willingly sucked much harder and faster as he circled my clit, and so was continuing that motion as my head bobbed up and down in his lap. I was getting quite turned on, hearing his reactions, feeling his fingernails scraping across my scalp as his finger teased my clit ruthlessly, and was quickly trying to take more and more of his hard cock into my mouth, pounding my nose into his thigh with each rough thrust. I could feel the cum beginning to build in his balls as I massaged them and squeezed them, and could feel the hardness building in his shaft as I sucked on him voraciously.

With a painful tug, my head was pulled from his lap, and my lips left his cock with a loud, wet "smack". "No, my child, not this time. You will not have my seed in your mouth. This time, you will be fucked, and my seed will be planted deep within your womb." As he spoke, he pulled my hair, guiding me painfully onto his lap. He grabbed his cock in one hand, and, still holding my hair harshly, pushed his cock into my wetness. I was still, not knowing what he wanted, until he began to pull my hair up roughly, indicating that he wanted me to ride him. I, on the other hand, wanted nothing of it. He was bare, and I was fertile. His "seed", as he called it, was not welcome in my womb. I struggled against him, not wanting to admit that I could become pregnant, but not wanting him to cum inside me either. He held me tightly by the hair, and began to buck his cock into me, grinding his pelvis against my clit as he did so, faster and faster.

As my body became accustomed to him, the pleasurable sensations of his grinding hips against me began to send electric shockwaves through my body, and I began to willingly press for more. What more can I say? I became a heathen.

I rocked and twisted my hips against him, pressing him deeper into me, always needing more, more, and more.

I became vocal; using words I would not typically utter in front of my priest, and know I used the Lord's name in vain several times as I encouraged him on. To an observer, it would have been an ironic conversation: "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" (me panting), "Yes, my child, yes, yes, yes. Ohhhh, yes child" (him panting). I think we were both too hormonal to have caught the irony at the time.

As I started really fucking him, bouncing my pussy up and down on his lap, he grabbed my ass, and moved a finger to rub my hole. At his touch, I leaned forward, fucking him nearly horizontally, while he softly pressured my ass with his finger. "Please, Father, please, please, please..." I begged...

Well, he must have thought that I was begging him to fuck my ass, because he roughly turned me over, onto my hands and knees, moved to his knees behind me, grabbed my hips, and pulled me to him roughly while plunging his cock back into my pussy and his finger into my ass. There was no preparation, and I was an anal virgin, aside from my tiny anal beads. He must have felt the tight resistance, because he started spitting on my ass, lubricating it without ever letting up on the pounding of his finger. He wrapped his other hand around my waist, leaning into me, and began to play with my clit.

"Bless me Father," I panted, "for I have definitely sinned!"

"Oh, I am blessing you, my child, I am," He replied as he continued to thrust his cock and his finger deep within me, twirling his other fingers around my clit, driving me insane with desire. I knew I would quickly cum if he did not stop, and told him as much, which only seemed to encourage him on. The more frantic I became at the thought of his cum inside me, the more he pounded into me, rubbed me, and fingered me.

Finally, the only option I felt I had was to have him cum in my ass, as I knew he was getting close as well. "Father, I want you to cum in my ass," I boldly proclaimed.

"Next time, my child, I will. This time, I want to cum where I am."

"Shit!" I muttered silently. "Father, let me ride you again, please?" I begged.

He was quite amenable to that, and swiftly rolled to his back beside me. I climbed on, feeling much better now that I was back in control again. I quickly began fucking him hard, pressing him deeply into me, and picked up the pace as he held my hips, thrusting into me as I lowered onto him each time. I could tell he was close to cumming as I moved faster, and moved his hands from my hips above his head, pinning him while I rode him hard. At the last moment, I let him slide from my pussy, and rammed my ass down on him, continuing the pace as though nothing had changed. I could feel the hot spurts as he came deep in my ass, and slowed my pace quickly through the pain, allowing his flaccid penis to slip quickly from my ass.

"You, my child, need to be here for confession tomorrow, and at that time, I expect you to bring three things: A vibrator, a dildo, and your anal beads. I would expect that tomorrow's confession will take much longer than today's, so plan for a few hours." With that, he rolled me off of him, and got dressed before quickly moving to the door. As he was leaving the room, he paused, looking back at me. "And don't forget, I have a collection of pictures that could be made public, but that you will be provided with once your soul is saved, should you ever think you do not need to confess your sins. You know the way out."

And with that, he was gone.

I dressed, and quietly left the sacred building, thinking, "My God, what have I done?"

12