Confessions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

We started moving faster, my hips going in a circle each thrust harder then the last, her hips moving up to match me, her moans louder in my mouth. I could feel her tightening around me and I moved as fast as I could get my hips to move.

She pulled me in with her legs, tight against her, her arms around my torso pressing me to her. Her mouth moved to my ear, and through her pants she made her demand. "Come with me, come now, let me fucking feel you!"

I did a final thrust and my body shook with hers, my hips rotating ever so slightly, deep in pleasure as we came together, a dreamlike state of mind. Her body pressed tightly against mine, her pants hot against my ear, her mouth tight to my neck.

We stayed tight as our orgasms subsided, and she loosened her grip on me. I stayed inside her as I kissed her soft lips through our smiles, and rested upon her. She pushed me to the side and we rolled over to my back, her legs around mine, my cock softening but remained inside her hot pussy.

She nipped at my lip and smiled. "Tomorrow, you get whatever you want. Now we sleep. We will need our energy all fucking day tomorrow."

I smiled and was granted one more sweet kiss before she rested her head on my chest and I was given the pleasure of sleeping with her on me.

rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers
12