Confessions From An Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
In the moments following their love making.
2.2k words
4.64
18.4k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers

In fairytales they always say something like, 'The night flew by swiftly as I lay cradled in my lover's arms'. I wish that I could tell you that's how it was for me. However, during that first night that we spent together as husband and wife I barely slept at all. The events of the day had my head swirling. After all, I had just become a wife. Secondly, I had just been introduced to womanhood. Is it any wonder that I couldn't make myself relax enough to fall into a slumber?

After we had made love for the very first time, I was more than content to simply lie there in Jack's arms. Neither of us dared to speak for the longest time. As the silence deepened, I began to wonder if I had done something wrong. Was Jack disappointed in me? Was there something else that I was supposed to have done? I thought that he had enjoyed himself, but now I started to have all kinds of little doubts.

Finally, Jack turned to me and said, "Do you want to know something Mrs. Hawthorne?" There was a pause while I looked at him expectedly. "All of my life I have been dreaming about what we just did." There was another pause during which I thought I was going to burst. "But, that was so much better than anything I ever could have imagined!"

We both broke into giggles. You have to remember – this was 1941. That's about as racy a conversation that a man and woman would have had at the time. I was so relieved that I felt like was going to cry. I reached up and tenderly stroked the side of his face and whispered, "I love you, Jack."

With that, Jack leaned down and kissed me. It was without a doubt the sweetest, most tender kiss that I had ever had and I felt myself melting. As we continued kissing I could feel him growing excited once more. Oh, my lord! He didn't want to do it again already, did he?I didn't know what to do. I still felt pretty sore down below. On the other hand, what kind of wife would I be if I refused my husband on our first night together?

I thought about how using my hand on him earlier had seemed to make him feel really good. Maybe this would be enough to satisfy him again? I inched my hand down his side slowly. I could hear his breathing change as he must have guessed my intention. Finally, I slipped my hand between us and took his hardening shaft in my hand. This time it felt much more slippery than the last, as he was now coated in out combined juices.

I made sure to grip it just the way he has showed me earlier. Jack let out with a deep moan as I began to slowly stroke him. Seeing his entire body responding to my touch was such a turn on. It made me feel so good to know that I could give him such pleasure. He placed his big hand over my breast and squeezed it. Not too hard; and I felt a tingle spreading throughout my body.

I tried to keep up a steady rhythm as my hand worked up and down his length, but my arm started to get very tired. Jack's hand moved from my breast down between my legs once more. My body stiffened at the thought of him putting his finger in me when I was still so sensitive inside. Thankfully, his finger barely penetrated my opening. I was still pretty wet down there from our earlier lovemaking and Jack tenderly spread our combined juices all over. I gave a small jump when his finger grazed my clitoris. Jack must have noticed it too because he concentrated his ministrations to that particular area.

I had to make myself concentrate on stroking Jack's member. The pleasure that he was inducing inside me with his fingers made that increasingly more difficult. Without even realizing it, I had begun to thrust my hips against his hand – seeking even more of that incredible feeling.

Jack too, had begun to push his hips in time to the movement of my hand. He was moaning over and over and telling me how much he loved me. His reaction spurred me on to try and give him as much pleasure as I could. It also served to make me feel even more turned on. Jack's finger started to move back and forth against my clitoris more rapidly and I could feel my climax rising.

Lord knows that I tried to keep up my stroking of his manhood, but as my orgasm began, my hands reached up to hold onto Jack's broad shoulders. My fingers dug into his flesh as lights flashed behind my eyelids. I gave out a small cry as I felt my body's release.

I had discovered self-pleasure as a teenager and I will admit to giving in to that temptation often as I grew up. However, nothing ever felt as wonderful as this! Allowing my husband to touch me so intimately and bring me to climax made me feel so sexy. I didn't even try to hold back as I cried out in pleasure and writhed beneath him.

As my head began to slowly clear, I felt Jack move into position over me. Any thoughts of not wanting to make love again so soon after our first time were banished from my brain. At that moment I wanted my husband to make love to me in the worst way. I willingly opened my thighs to welcome him to take me. I eagerly reached down to guide his manhood to my opening and Jack quickly slid inside me in one smooth thrust.

This time there was far less discomfort as I was more than adequately lubricated. Oh, how wonderful it felt to have him filling me once again! We both let out with deep moans of pleasure as Jack pushed me into the mattress beneath him. Unlike the first time, there was no need to take this slow and wait for me to adjust to such new sensations. Jack began thrusting in and out of me with long powerful strokes.

Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his muscular thighs and my hands played along his powerful back. Jack was not as slow and tender as he had been earlier. There was much more urgency to our coupling this time. The sounds of his thrusting into my wetness along with our combined moans and the loud creaking of the old bed filled the room.

Jack wasn't the only one feeling this new urgency as I gave myself over to the incredible pleasure that I was experiencing. I lifted to meet his thrusts and used my legs to pull him into me harder. What a turn on it was to feel this muscular man over the top of me – taking me. I writhed and thrashed beneath him as Jack pushed my air out with each wonderful stroke.

Suddenly, I felt Jack give one final deep thrust. With a bellow he once again let loose with his essence deep inside my womb. As I felt his seed exploding inside me, it triggered my own orgasm. I pushed up against him and ground myself against his hardness with all of my strength. I cried out in ecstasy and was mumbling incoherent words of love over and over. Oh, God – I just wanted this feeling to last forever!

Jack stayed in place above me and held me in his arms. He brought his lips down to mine and we kissed with such hunger and passion that it seemed as if we were each trying to devour the other. A voice in the back of my mind kept telling me to hold back. All of my life I had been taught that sex was such a dirty thing. Even my mother had told me, shortly before the wedding, that it was just a duty to let my husband have his way. Nobody had ever explained to me how wonderful it could be. I wondered if maybe there was something wrong with me that I was getting so much pleasure out of it.

I see you shaking your head and chuckling. I know it sounds so silly now, but those were different times. We were raised much differently than young people are nowadays.

Anyways, I banished that little voice in my head and luxuriated in the feeling of having my husband between my obscenely spread thighs and the knowledge that two loads of his seed were inside me. All too soon I could feel his manhood shrinking once again and he slipped out of me. Jack rolled over onto his side and I moved with him to cuddle against his muscular shoulder.

I felt so completely exhausted, but also so completely happy. I kept my legs clamped together to keep any of Jack's precious seed from escaping. Young women had always been told stories about girls that had allowed a man to do to them what we had just done. Those stories inevitably ended with the girl becoming pregnant and forgotten by her suitor. Since I had a wedding band on my finger, I wasn't too concerned about Jack suddenly abandoning me, but the other part of that scenario made me wonder. I secretly hoped that Jack's seed was finding fertile soil inside my womb.

I had been so lost in my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed that Jack's breathing had become slow and steady. He had fallen asleep! Well, I couldn't blame him. The events of the day had been taxing indeed. I was afraid to make any kind of movement for fear that I might awaken him. Instead, I just lay there contentedly against his shoulder and savored the feel of him next to me.

This was fine and dandy for a few minutes. After that, my shoulder started to get sore and my arm was falling asleep. What a strange experience it was to share a bed with another human being. I hadn't slept with another person in bed with me since I was a little girl and I used to sneak into my parents' bed when I was having a bad dream.

I thought about closing my eyes and getting some sleep myself, but I had a sudden thought – what if I snored during the night? What would Jack think if we awoke to the sound of his new bride snoring like a lumberjack? How I wished there had been a book that would have answered all of these questions!

Finally, I worked up the courage to try and slip out from Jack's embrace. The poor dear was so worn out that he barely moved as I slid free. I slowly climbed out of bed and retrieved my nightgown and panties. It wouldn't have been decent to sleep in the nude. That's not how married women comported themselves, after all.

I see that you're laughing again. Go ahead and smirk if you must. All I can say is that it made perfect sense to me at the time.

I quietly slipped into the bathroom to relieve myself and then climbed back into bed again. This time I tried really hard to fall asleep, but Jack had begun to snore. It wasn't exactly earth shattering or anything. It wasn't like he was peeling the paint off of the walls or making the windows rattle. However, it did keep me from falling asleep for quite some time.

Blessedly, at some point in the wee hours of the morning I did manage to fall to sleep. My rest didn't last for near long enough, though. What brought me awake was the feel of Jack wrapping his arms around me and murmuring good morning. It was on the tip of my tongue to snap at him and tell him to go back to sleep, but then I felt his aroused member poking me in the back. Suffice it to say that we were soon making love once again to greet the new day.

We might have spent the entire next day in bed except we both knew that we didn't have that much time. We had to catch a bus at noon that would start us on our journey to Fort Riley, Kansas and our new life. I slipped into the shower as Jack left to find us something to eat for breakfast. My body groaned in pain. Evidently, the strenuous activities of the past twelve hours had made certain muscles sore that I hadn't even known existed until this moment. After showering and having a small breakfast, we packed our bags and headed off to the bus station.

A little past mid-day found us aboard an old Greyhound bus on our long journey across this big country. We were both more than a little apprehensive at what lay before us. Jack had once been to Boston with his family. As for me? I had never traveled farther than thirty miles from Loon Lake! The big scary world waited for me out there. I sure hoped that I would be able to find my way in it. At least I had Jack with me. No girl could ask for any more than that.

(Please check back as our story continues with the newlyweds' journey to Kansas and the surprises that await them there)

LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers