Confessions From Dixie

Story Info
Dixie confesses a torrid love affair.
4.7k words
3.32
53.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being born and raised in the South, we offer this piece as a story of a wonderful couple we know. They reside in Chicago where Debi [formerly Dixie] now lives with her new husband. The saying, "You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl" isn't always true.

________

It was the fourth night this week alone that the local police were dispatched to the same residence. They always received the same story: Hal had come home drunk from the bar and started verbally abusing his wife Dixie. The shouting would wake up the neighbors clear down the street. Before long, someone would end up calling the cops just to get em to shut up.

Every time the police tried to avoid the inevitable, but enough was enough. Hal spent the rest of the night caged behind cold, concrete walls. Court was the last place that Hal wanted to be on Friday morning, but it was better than rotting in lock up through the weekend.

"All rise! The Honorable William H. Harris presiding," the bailiff shouted as everyone rose. "The Superior Court of Haden County, Alabama is now in session."

The room was relatively bare and few people were in attendance. The arresting officers in their neatly pressed uniforms sat near lawyers in bowties and suspenders. Hal was donned in the orange jumpsuit and Dixie, having just finished her shift at Waffle Palace, stood before the judge rumpled in her short work dress undone at the top to show her bubbling cleavage.

The prosecutor cleared his throat. "Your Honor, this is that case of Hubert and Debra Wood."

The judge did not need the introduction. He had presided in this relatively small county almost 40 years. Needless to say, Hal found himself frequently in His Honor's presence.

"Mornin' Hal. Dixie," the judge offered politely as he tipped his imaginary hat towards Dixie. "I suppose y'all were fightin' again?"

"Yes, sir. I was just a bit drunk and we had a bout," Hal offered readily.

"Let the record show that Hubert Wood was in fact intoxicated last evening," the prosecutor offered as if he were trying the most important case of his career.

The judge ignored the tenacity of the lawyer. "What are we gonna do about all this fighting? I see you guys once a week. Hal's dressed in that fine jumpsuit and Dixie's not sure why she's here."

"I don't reckon you'd let us off?" Hal smiled as he made such a remark.

"Are y'all two having marital problems? Seems like y'all don't communicate." His Honor observed.

"Well, shucks your Honor. We've had our ups and downs, but I ain't going no where," Hal said, ever the country gent this morning.

"Your Honor," Dixie spoke timidly, "I've considered leaving many times but I don't have anywhere to go. Hal knows I can't leave. With the kind of money I make I'd starve 'fore the week was out. It's always been a rocky marriage. I just assumed we'd get used to it." Dixie said in her sweet southern drawl. This was no surprise to His Honor, Hal or any other person in the room. Hal and Dixie were known for their "marital complications."

"Tell you what I'll do." The judge spoke in his robust manner; "I'm willing to make you two a fine deal."

All ears listened as if the judge were about to reveal the gospel truth of the Second Coming.

"I want you two to go see that new doctor we've got in town. I hear he works with married folk. Maybe he can straighten all this out." The judge thought it might help. It sure couldn't hurt.

_____

Hal and Dixie found themselves in the small cramped waiting room of the eminent psychologist, Dr. Kremmer. Ned Kremmer graduated near the bottom of some obscure doctoral program and had resigned to doing clinical work in small towns. The pay wasn't the best, the patients sparse, but he could practice nonetheless.

"Good Morning. I'm Dr. Kremmer," Ned said offering his hand first to Hal, then moving on to shake Dixie's hand. Where as Hal's hand was rough and callused, Dixie's was soft and smelled of jasmine hand lotion. Ned quickly glanced down Dixie's open shirt, noting two white breasts squeezed to form a massive mound of cleavage.

"Please sit," Ned said motioning to the overstuffed couch sitting in front of his desk. Hal eyed the couch suspiciously. It was preposterous to Hal to see city-slicker head docs who want you to rant and rave about your mother. "I ain't laying on no couch," he declared to himself and thus squatted atop the armrest. Dixie sat down without hesitation on the opposite side of the couch. The soft cushions immediately swallowed her small frame and gave Ned a nice view up her tiny jean skirt.

Gulping hard, Ned sat down at his desk. He tried not to look at her pink cotton panties and instead made eye contact with Hal. "We're going to be doing some marriage therapy," Ned began getting into doctor mode. "I understand that the judge ordered you to be here, but we're going to look past that and focus on the problem." His eyes drifted over again at Dixie's exposed crotch. Her lips were clearly visible through the taut fabric. Ned felt a tingle pulsing from his groin area and he was thankful he could hide his rising cock behind his desk. How the hell a fuck up like Hal ended up with such a woman was unbelievable.

"I don't reckon I know why we're here," Hal started, " ‘cept that Judge thinks me and her got some problems. We fight just like any other couple Doc. That don't mean we have problems." Hal's scrunched up face asserted beyond doubt that he had better things to do on a Monday afternoon. The game was on and Hal was certain that it could not be played without him rooting from the local barstool.

"I just don't feel like we get along anymore. He's always a cussing and such," Dixie said speaking for the first time. Her sparkling green eyes peered up at Ned as he tried to hide the fact that he was looking at her pussy.

Ned, ever the studious professional, scribbled incoherent notes on a legal pad. This was more of a ploy to hide his attraction toward Hal's wife but it also enabled him to focus in on the task at hand.

Ned took in a slow, steady breath of air and glanced up at Hal, "What's going to happen is I'm going to meet with each of you separate. Then we will have sometimes where both of you are here. Y'all understand?"

This was straightforward enough, even for Hal.

____

Dixie met with Dr. Kremmer the first time three days later. She actually dressed up for the appointment. Wearing pointed black heels with a black mini-dress she looked more stunning than with her usual Waffle Palace smock. Her auburn hair was pulled up neatly into a bun, and she'd even slapped a bit of make-up on her lips to bring them to a full cherry color. This, for her, was a special occasion.

"Well hello Dixie. It's nice to see you again," Ned politely offered as any true Southerner would.

"Thanks, Doc. I've been looking forward to our little chat." Dixie said giving a teasing smile.

Ned motioned her over to the couch and waited for her to get comfortable. She sat much like before but this time crossed her tiny legs. Ned's eyes wandered up her thighs to the top of her dress where once again he could see her chest propped up for the world to see.

"Whatever you say here will never be repeated." He silently hoped this sexy woman had some scandalous secret to tell. "You can say anything and I'll never tell a soul. Do you understand?" Ned offered his utmost confidentiality.

"Yes."

It didn't take long for Dixie to warm up to him. In no time she was sprawled upon the couch revealing her past while spreading creamy white thighs before him. Ned enjoyed the view and her stunningly beautiful phone sex voice. He found it hard not to stroke his often-excited pecker through his pants. His attraction for this woman was completely unprofessional. He told himself that so long as he never acted on this attraction he was not completely unethical.

The hour progressed with a broad range of subjects, none of particular interest in the clinical sense. Dr. Kremmer enjoyed the fact that he had a patient, and probed through childhood, high school, funerals, and the like. He did all that he could to keep her breathy drawl from stopping. No topic was left uncovered.

____

Dr. Kremmer's session with Hal took a different toll. Hal cared nothing about reminiscing about childhood, but preferred to address the problem at hand.

"Dixie and me, we have our ups and downs." Hal noted casually. The smell of stale alcohol seeped from his unwashed body. "We ain't never had much trouble. I drink a bit. She cusses and I cuss back."

"Haven't you been in a lot of trouble with the law?" Ned asked, knowing full well what the answer would be. Dr. Kremmer seemed to enjoy putting Hal in this position.

"Yes. They make it out to be worse than it really is," Hal said as he paced anxiously around the office still refusing to be on the couch of a head doctor. "Hell, everybody fights. I don't need no books to tell me that. I love her. I've done some stupid stuff, mind you, but I'm not going no where." Hal seemed as though he was trying to convince himself, as well as Dr. Kremmer, to this end.

"Have you ever left Dixie? Maybe been out with another woman?" Ned inquired wondering if his prediction of Hal being unfaithful would be correct.

"Well, I guess you ain't heard about the happenings two summers ago. Me and a buddy of mine went to Atlanta for this work thing. We found us one of those strip joints," Hal began. "There was these hot sluts just grinding themselves on the pole, and for a buck they'd even slosh their pussies against your face."

Ned was intrigued. He was a strip club fiend.

"Next thing you know my buddy and me were banging these two whores out in the parking lot," Hal said with a large grin. "I paid good money for that pussy. Bent her right over the back of my truck and lifted that slut's skirt. Since it was done in a hurry I just pushed her thong strap to the side and plunged right on in."

Ned sat there listening like a good doctor would, thoroughly enjoying the story.

"No telling how many guys that bitch fucked that night but I be damned if she was sopping wet. She moved her hips around and around while I was a thrustin'. My buddy was in the cab of the truck getting his money out of the other whore. I could see him through the glass as he fucked the girl so hard the truck was shaking. That bitch kept screaming, but he wasn't about to let her up."

"Damn that was some night," Hal said still basking in the memory. "Mid-fuck my buddy decides to send the screaming bitch my way and we swapped partners. This chick had a real bubble ass on her. So as I bent her over the tailgate, instead of fucking that cunt I slammed my dick into her tight asshole. That fucker was so tight I nearly blew my load right then and thar. She was squirming under me and screaming again. I grabbed that bitch's hair and started thrusting in as hard and fast as I could. That hole tightened so much I ended up pumping all of my jizz into her."

"I didn't think Dixie would ever find out." Hal laughed. "Boy was I wrong."

"You were almost 300 miles away." Dr. Kremmer said, "how did she find out?"

"Seems my buddy took a picture so I'd remember the occasion. Thought he'd put it in my suitcase so I wouldn't forget it. Dixie found it before I even knew it was there." Hal reddened as though he had been caught again. "Nice picture though of me doing that bitch up the ass. I don't think Dixie liked it none to well."

"Is this what started all the fighting between you two?" Ned asked thinking he may have found the source of all the problems.

"Uh ummm. It might be." Hal said with a pensive look upon his face. "Since that incident things have been going shitty. Dixie's working longer shifts. I work nights. It's like we're hardly around each other and when we are we're a fightin'. I couldn't even tell you the last time she let me touch her, or even come near her with my dick. It's like she don't want to be with me now."

Hal left not knowing what to make of his session with Dr. Kremmer. A few beers, Hal thought, would put all this into perspective. Three pitchers later, Hal was three sheets to the wind.

_____

"I think I may have discovered the source of your problems," Ned resounded when Dixie met with him for the second time. She had already positioned herself on the couch to best suit her flirty purposes. Her thighs were once again spread and today Dixie wore baby blue lace panties. Dr. Kremmer noted how sheer they were and he could almost make out her pussy.

"If it's about that whore, you're right," She started defiant but yet blushing at the word she just used. "But that ain't the half of it. When he started sleeping around, I did too." Dixie, today, seemed more open and willing to talk about the problems between her and Hal.

Dr. Kremmer's jaw dropped slightly in shock. "You've been having an affair?" Ned's voice seemed strained and Dixie was certain to notice it.

"He didn't just sleep with one whore. It's all the damn time. I decided if he was to get his loving some place else, I was too." Dixie sounded so asserted. "Hal works nights, that works out beautifully."

"So you're seeing someone now?" Ned was unraveling the scandal by the second. Even rural Alabama communities were not exempt from soap opera style drama. He wanted to know more.

"Well, yeah. He was at the house last night. Best sex I ever had, I think." Dixie was turning the conversation towards sex. "But then again the sex ain't never bad with him." Ned thought about the cum that was hiding behind those panties inside Dixie's pussy. He wondered what it would be like to have her wrap her legs around him as he pumped into her, pounding her into that couch. Hell she even smelled like a woman who had just been fucked. How could Hal not notice?

"Do you and Hal still have sex, Dixie?" Dr. Kremmer secretly wondered if she had cuckold Hal without his knowledge. Ned wondered if Dixie was the kind of woman who'd fuck her lover then let her husband shoot his load in as well, mixing the two cum juices inside her.

"I wouldn't touch that nasty old man for nothing in the world. He wishes he might." Dixie said with a scoff.

Ned was not exactly surprised by this response. "Tell me about your lover," Ned inquired, curious on a personal level. What made Dixie tick?

"He's a strong young man, tall and broad. Kind of built like one of them football players." Dixie started imagining her lover. "I met him at the diner and he was just a flirting away. I'd fill his coffee and he'd compliment my hair, my shoes, even the simple way I talked. It wasn't just his words that won me over it was the way he looked at me. He made me feel like I was something special." Dixie's eyes twinkled and a slight smile spread upon her face.

"He'd come in for weeks at a time and just sip coffee and pinch my ass kinda playfully as I walked by." Dixie was unloading this for the first time to anyone. "He'd just sit there for hours upon hours. During the slow times we'd sit and chat, wasn't really about nothing much. He's a boxer and goes wherever the fights lead him. Some days he'd come in all banged up from his last brawl but beaming from his win. I'd patch him up and kiss away his hurts while no one was looking."

"One night he started talking 'bout sex, asking me what time I got off. I'd been touching myself for the past few weeks just thinking about what his cock might feel like buried inside my pussy." Dixie seemed a tad embarrassed about her new revelation but continued. "He waited in the parking lot and we drove around a bit, not really sure what we was a doing."

Ned leaned in closer still listening attentively, but watching how Dixie's chest heaved up and down jiggling her titties as her story unfolded.

"Soon enough we found an abandoned field. We started real slow like. His warm lips fell upon my neck at first and slowly worked up to my cheeks. My lips found his larger bottom lip and sucked gently. Then we locked our lips together. Slipping a tongue into his mouth I got my first taste of him. He tasted sweet from the syrup he had smothered on his waffles earlier at the diner. I longed to feel his body all around so I pulled him closer to me. Our arms wrapped around each other and we began to kiss intense like. My wet lips kissed his full ones, and our tongues danced together." Dixie took a deep breath, and let it out.

Don't stop now, Dr. Kremmer thought, this is starting to get good. But Ned just sat there waiting for her to speak again.

"The windows in his car started gettin' all fogged up when he suddenly pulled away. I was scared I'd done something wrong. ‘You sure you want to do this?' he asked me. Hal had hurt me; we both knew that. But this wasn't about gettin' even, I truly could not help what I felt for this man. I wanted him to have me. I ain't never had sex with no one 'cept Hal. ‘I want to make love to you,' I said and flung myself at him. I got excited. I felt my pussy getting wet from the thought of fucking this man." Dixie was on a roll now, really getting into her story. Ned had noticed the moisture beginning to soak through her panties. The wet spot was growing as the story progressed.

"I found myself spread eagle in my lover's back seat. His cock was bulging through his jeans and I could feel its size even through the material. He ripped my panties off and tossed them into the front seat. Then he buried his head between my legs. I covered his face in my running juices. His tongue circled and danced over my pussy. Hal had never before explored me like that man did. His tongue dipped inside me then he inserted his fingers deep within. They stroked my trembling insides as his tongue tapped my love button. My knees began to tense and locked around his head as he jus' licked away. Nasty words started spewin' out of my mouth as my nails dug into his back. A coming orgasm began to swell inside and he sensed it weren't too far."

Ned's erection would have been visible from any angle in the room, but Dixie never noticed. She was so engrossed in telling the story.

"He undid his fly and presented me with the largest cock I have ever seen. I honestly never knew dicks that size were real. But all of a sudden I was presented with the hugest penis ever. I looked up at him in shock. With my eyes wide with fear and hesitation, he kissed me. ‘It'll be ok. I'll make sure you like it,' he said sensing I was nervous. His voice soothed me and the burning between my legs was overpowering. I wanted to take his engorged member. He placed his cock head at the opening of my twat. Just the feel of his tip made me yearn for him to bury himself inside my dripping cunt. ‘Are you ready baby?' he asked in a calm voice. I just nodded and lifted my hips up so that he could inch himself in. Little by little he fed his enormous cock into my tight hole."

"Having never held something that massive between my legs I stretched open like I was a virgin. My vagina pushed on his cock to force it out. He continued to gain entrance despite my resisting pussy. Finally he had inserted himself to the point there was no more space inside me for him to go. He was just so large, and the thickness made me squirm around his pole. His breathing was heavy as he tried to hold back his excitement and allow me to get used to being opened so wide. ‘You just can't get no more in,' I told him amazed that he could even penetrate my tiny snatch."

"Eventually he began to move in me as I throbbed around him. He'd slide his cock out and my juices would trickle down my ass onto the back seat of the car. Then he'd glide back in. With each poke he was able to plunge deeper into my expandin' pussy. My lips quivered around his swelling sausage. As he grew harder inside me I began to approach climax. My body was rigid and grasping his cock tighter and tighter. ‘Oh baby,' he whispered in my ear, ‘I've never felt someone this tight before.'"

12