Confessions of a Blackmailed Widow Ch. 02

Story Info
Widow Rebecca's coersion into BDSM.
2.1k words
4.33
71.1k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting had ended at least 15 minutes ago, yet I remain hanging in Anita's office closet, my clamped nipples burning as if there were on fire, my calves aching as I struggle to maintain my balance on these damn softballs under my feet, my arms numb in their unnatural position secured behind my back. I am desperate to be released, yet I know that even when I am eventually released from my current prison, I will never again be free.

Finally, the door opens, and I see Anita standing there, admiring her work as I hand helpless before her. Smiling an evil grin, she kicks the softballs out from under my feet. I scream in pain as my entire body weight is now fully supported by my clamped nipples. I strain to get even a toe on the ground to alleviate the extreme agony being subjected upon my nipples and breasts.

Anita watches me writhe in pain for a few seconds before she reaches out and presses the hanger clamps together, releasing my nipples and causing to me collapse in a pile on the floor of her office closet. As I lay there whimpering, Anita walk over to her desk. Once there, she snaps her fingers and points at me. "Get your pathetic ass over here immediately, bitch!" she demands, her demeanor quite stern.

I contemplate disobedience, but I quickly dismiss the idea, not wanting to learn what fate would befall me if I were to refuse her command. I find myself unable to get to my feet with my arms shackled behind my back and my legs bound together at my knees and ankles. So I roll onto my stomach and inchworm my way to the desk, pulling my knees up under my belly then lunging forward, falling onto my burning breasts with each lunge. The rough, industrial carpet scrapes across my tortured nipples, causing additional waves of pain to coarse through my body. Slowly and methodically, I make my way from the closet to her desk, finding myself eventually at her feet.

When I reach the desk, Anita reaches down and grabs the collar around my neck, lifting me not only to my feet, but up onto the desk, setting me down facing her. Her eyes gaze upon my red and purple nipples, and she gently places her hands on my breasts, slowly running her fingernails over my raw nipples, flicking them playfully, yet causing my more anguish. My nipples harden under her fingernails in obvious arousal, betraying my pain.

"Aw, does my pet's breasts hurt much?" Anita asks with mock innocence. Without waiting for a response, she leans forward and wraps her lips around my left breast, gently circling my nipple with her tongue. Her warm, moist lips giving my breast a sense of relief, her tongue caressing my nipple as if applying a healing ointment to my raw flesh. Occasionally Anita nibbles on my nipple, reminding me of my place. When my left breast has recovered, she releases my left breast and turns her attention to my right breast, repeating her actions.

When she has finished sucking on my breasts, she walks around to her desk chair, where she sits down as she begins to speak.

"I must admit, Becca, your husband did select a wonderful desk. This is the perfect desk to have sex on. I imagine you and Richard spent many a lunch break on this desk, didn't you?"

I'm glad that Anita is behind me, because she cannot see the embarrassment on my face at her question. Her inquiry reminds me not only of my recent infidelity, but also of the fact that Richard and I had not had sex on over a year. Lost in my thoughts, I am brought back to reality by a sharp slap on the small of my back.

"I asked you a question, bitch. You will answer me!"

Starting to sob, I respond. "No Ma'am, Richard and I never made love on this desk. We never made love in this office at all."

I can hear Anita chuckling behind me as she rises from the chair. "No? Pity. This desk is perfect on so many levels. It is wide enough and long enough to fuck in many positions. It is the perfect height for ass-fucking, not to mention cock-sucking. This desk is quite versatile, I can tell you from experience."

As she speaks, she comes back around to face me. She sees the obvious confusion on my face. I find myself wondering how she had experienced such sexual activities in her office, as I have been her secretary since my employment with the company began, and never had she been in a one-on-one meeting with anyone for more than a few minutes behind closed doors.

Recognizing my confusion, Anita begins to laugh at me. "You really are quite dense, aren't you bitch. You haven't figured this out yet I see. Allow me to enlighten you.

"As you know, your late husband was my mentor. He personally groomed me to take over this company someday. During our time together, I learned much about what made Richard tick, and not just in a business sense. You see, I learned that Richard felt his life was lacking a certain sexual aspect that could not be satisfied at home."

As Anita related her story, tears well up in my eyes.

"Spare your tears, bitch. I am not sorry for giving your husband what you couldn't. After a while, he became putty in my hands. While he was still in charge of the company, in this office, I was in charge. And he loved it. He would beg me to tie him up, to punish him. I cannot tell you the number of times I would tie him down to this desk and use my strap-on on his pasty white ass."

By this time, I am sobbing uncontrollably. I cannot believe what Anita is telling me, yet in my heart, I know it to be true. It explains why Richard no longer touched me, no longer shared my bed. With tear-filled eyes, I ask Anita "Why? Why are you punishing me like this? You had my husband, what more can you take from me?"

Anita takes my chin in her hand and pulls me close to her face, her lips less than an inch from my face. "I'm doing this, bitch, because you were too stupid to leave him."

Her words slap me harder than her hand ever could.

"Yes, Becca, I naturally assumed that by ordering Richard to stop having sex with you, you would eventually leave him, taking your divorce settlement, and leaving the rest of his estate to me. But you were too stupid to realize Richard's infidelity, and you remained in a loveless marriage. Therefore I had to take matters into my own hands. I forced Richard to write that ridiculous clause into his will dictating that you could only receive your full share of his estate if you remain employed and celibate for six years. But what I hadn't counted on what Richard secretly adding a secondary clause that stated that I had to ensure your success in order to receive my share of his estate."

"Your share?" I ask, stunned at this revelation.

"Yes, bitch. If I help you succeed, I will receive ten million dollars once you have received your share of the estate. If you fail, I receive nothing. I knew that there was no way you were going to last six years without having sex. So I decided to turn the odds in my favor. Think back to that dinner earlier this week, bitch. The sales reps that shared you that night do not work for this company, and have no knowledge of the will. They were old friends of mine, whom I paid to use you while I filmed the evening. I knew I would have to have something to hold over you in order to make you my bitch."

My thoughts run back to that night as flashes of memories come flooding back. Anita had orchestrated the whole thing, and I fell right into her trap.

"So, my bitch, now that you have a full understanding of the big picture. We're in this together. If you succeed, I succeed. Of course, we're going to look at this in the strictest legal sense. The celibacy clause clearly states that you are to refrain from sexual relations with men while employed. It says nothing about being my personal sex toy - or a sex toy for any other woman. And trust me, we are going to explore that every day for the next 6 years, beginning now."

With that, Anita pulls me off of the desk, turns me around and bends me over the desk. I feel her hands pulling my ass cheeks apart, then a cold thick liquid rushes into my asshole. I groan as she slides two fingers into my puckered asshole and begins to spread the liquid all around. "This was Richard's favorite part of the day." Anita calmly says as I feel her fingers pull out of my ass. Before I can respond, I feel the head of feels like a large cock being pressed between my ass cheeks and into my tight asshole. "Mmm, it's been so long since I've had a virgin ass to play with." Anita cooed, as she placed her hands on my hips and pushed the long, thick strap-on cock into my tiny asshole. With every inch that Anita drives her massive dildo inside of me, I feel my insides being ripped apart. I fight the urge to scream, biting my lip and groaning loudly until the full length of the fake cock is inside of me.

No sooner does the cock fill my ass then it's pulled out again. I breathe a sigh of relief, but only for a second as Anita grabs my hips tighter and pulls my ass down on the strap-on, filling me again harder and faster. Over and over, Anita thrusts the cock in and pulls it out, fucking my ass with a nearly violent fervor. As she continues her assault on my ass, I realize that my orgasm is building inside of me. The urge to cum excites and disgusts me. I had never been with a woman before. I had never had my ass fucked before. How can I find this arousing? How can my body betray me like this.

Within minutes, my body begins to shudder, and I cum with a low, guttural groan, my juices flowing down my tied legs as my body convulses over and over. The whole time, Anita continues to thrust the dildo inside of me with each wave of my orgasm. The experience is overwhelming, and I become dizzy with the euphoria of the most incredible orgasm I had ever had. I feel Anita push the dildo deep inside of me one last time, then I hear a faint clicking sound. I feel Anita pull me up from the desk, and turn me around, lifting me and setting me back down on the desk, with the dildo still firmly buried in my ass. Somehow she had disconnected the cock from the strap-on harness, and she apparently has no intentions of removing it anytime soon.

"Did you enjoy that, bitch?" Anita asks, leaning in close.

I nod sheepishly. "Yes Ma'am" I say, breathless.

Anita takes my chin in her hand and leans in even closer. "Good, my pet, because from now on, you must ask permission to cum. If you cum without my permission, you will be severely punished. Understand?"

Again I nod, more nervous now.

"Good bitch. You're catching on quickly. Now, I have some more meetings to conduct before we can leave for the weekend, so you're going to need be be hung up for a while again. Get your ass over to the closet now." Anita says sternly, slapping my ass to get me moving.

I slide off the desk and hop over to the closet, where Anita secures my nipples int he hanger clamps again, and lifts the hanger up and over the rod, pulling my nipples up and away painfully. There are no softballs this time, having to maintain my balance with my toes.

Before closing the door, Anita smiles and me and says with an evil grin on her face, "And if that dildo is not in your ass when I come to get you, I will be very displeased. Remember, not a sound. We wouldn't want you to lose your estate, now, would we?" And with that, Anita closed the door, leaving me in the dark yet again.