Confessions of a Chart Show Runner

Story Info
Jacuzzi fun with S Club Girls & Britney.
2.5k words
3.79
30.4k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission so any feedback and voting is greatly appreciated, especially because I want to turn this into a series and the feedback will decide whether that happens or not. S Club and Ms Spears are not my property, I merely borrowed them. Hope you enjoy my story.

First of all I'm just going to say that this was and indeed will still be the best day of my life for the rest of my life. Before I go into it though, I'm going to give you some background. I'm about 5ft 10, average build with short brown hair and brown eyes. For the past two years I've worked for one of the major television channels, running stuff around for celebrities, the kind of celebrities that are famous for about 10 minutes. In the morning I was called into my boss's office, it seemed that the runner who usually ran errands for the weekly pop chart show was off sick and there were a lot of acts due in that day due to record. The BBC really doesn't like pissing the 'celebrities' off.

So I headed for the show's studio, not looking forward to dealing with the bitchy pop acts that perform on the Top 20 show. As I walked through the doors, a list of celebrities that I might have to run for was thrust at me, I took it, and scanned the list, looking for acts of interest and then my eyes caught two acts, one under the other, and they were S Club 7 and Britney Spears. I grinned and then realised I probably wouldn't even get to meet them. As I stood there, staring off into space, barely registering the acts coming onto the stage, performing and then going back off, S Club (specifically the girls) appeared, with their tightly fitting trousers and tank tops, no wonder so many men wanted them. As they left the stage I noticed them greet Britney Spears like a close friend, each taking time to kiss Britney on either cheek, Britney then got up, performed and the disappeared back into the dressing room area again.

It was at that point that the stage manager appeared and handed me a list of what to get and who for, I thought it was bit odd that S Club and Britney were the only ones on the list but I shook it off as me imagining things. Out I went to the nearest shop and got what they had asked for, which was 5 waters and it was listed that they were for Rachel, Tina, Hannah, Jo and Britney.

I entered the dressing room corridor and approached the S Club dressing room and knocked on the door, behind which I could hear the sounds of splashing and laughing. After about a minute or two, Hannah appeared from behind the door with just a dressing grown on which she was constantly tightening.

"Here's your water you asked for..."

"Oh thanks, just bring the tray through and put it on the table"

I did as she had asked, as I walked into the room I caught a reflection in a mirror on the wall, was that the rest of S Club and Britney in a Jacuzzi together? I put it down to my imagination. As I turned for the door, Hannah looked down and noticed the bulge that had formed in my trousers.

"Would you like to join us?"

"You mean I actually saw what I thought saw?"

She nodded, coyly.

I began to stutter, shocked at the fact that Hannah Spearrit had just asked me to join an orgy with the rest of her band and Britney Spears.

"Yes?" Was about all I could muster.

"Well, I'm having you first"

Hannah turned around and shut the door to the dressing room, locking it in the process.

She slowly undid her dressing gown, taking her time un-knotting the soft material out of it's tied state and letting the dressing gown slip down her slender and slim body and there she stood, her body magnificent and petite. She walked towards me, purposefully letting her tight little ass swing from side to side as she walked. She stopped just in front of me and kneeled down, slowly unzipping my trousers and letting them hit the floor allowing me to kick them into the corner of the room, my boxers following shortly after. She gasped as my 9 inch hard on sprang into view, she took it in her hand and started licking around the tip of the head, then, in one motion she took half of my cock down her throat, her throat muscles grasping and squeezing my member, I threw my head back and came hard, enjoying the feeling as wad after wad of cum was swallowed by the petite blonde.

Taking a minute to compose herself, she took my hand and led me into the bathroom where the rest of her band and Britney Spears were sat in a Jacuzzi completely naked. They all looked up as we entered, Rachel immediately noticed the cum dribbling out of the side of Hannah's mouth.

"Hannah, you slut. You sucked him off didn't you?"

Hannah just grinned. Rachel practically leapt out of the tub, went straight to Hannah, her soaking wet body, dripping and soaking the floor, her tight pert ass swinging from side to side as she walked. She approached Hannah and kissed her deeply, taking care to lap my cum off Hannah's lips. Rachel lingered in the kiss and I was hypnotised. Rachel broke the kiss and looked at my now wide open mouth.

"It's rude to stare"

I quickly closed my mouth.

"It's a bit late now, you've offended me."

"I apologise"

"I do know how you can make it up to me though"

"Oh really? Name it"

Rachel looked down at her supple firm body, and grinned.

"Eat me out and I have to cum. Otherwise you fail, and we throw you out this room dressed as you are"

I didn't exactly fancy having to explain to my superiors why I was walking the halls half naked. So I complied. She stood where she was and I approached her, she was beginning to feel the cold, her nipples had gone hard and she was shivering slightly. I stood just in front of her, my nine inch hard still sticking up into the air.

I knelt down in front of the beautiful brunette I parted her legs slightly and went to work. My mouth approached her dripping wet and neatly shaved pussy, my tongue slid into her, causing her to shiver even harder, her body rocking back and forth, her hands sliding up and down her body as if trying to relieve herself, but I was taking my time, I slowly licked up and down Rachel's tight pussy, her legs beginning to wobble slightly as the pleasure of my tongue slid through her like a hot knife through butter. I increased my pace, my tongue skilfully lapping up and down her pussy, causing her to scream with pleasure, as an orgasm took hold and ripped through her body, satisfied, her legs gave away at the knees and she hit the tiled floor with a thud.

Then the clapping and the cheering started. It was the rest of her band and Britney, they had obviously enjoyed the show, some more than others. I noticed that Britney still had 2 fingers inside herself, as she pumped away, replaying what she had just seen over and over. Then an idea hit me.

"Anyone got a dildo?"

(I took heads hanging in shame as a resounding yes)

"Get two of them please. Any handcuffs?"

Hannah went through to the bedroom and came back with both items in hand. I slipped my hand underneath Rachel's stomach and lifted her under my arm, carrying her into the bedroom and dropping her on the bed on her back with her hands touching the bedstead. I then took the handcuffs from Hannah, taking care to slap her ass, and I placed the handcuffs around the bedstead and onto Rachel's wrists. I then took the dildos from Hannah and inserted them into Rachel pussy and ass and set them onto vibrate. I watched as she wriggled and strained against the handcuffs, moaning and groaning as the pleasure slid through her.

I turned to see Hannah enjoying the show as well. I walked up behind and slapped her hard on the ass again, causing her to bite her lip and moan.

"Am I to understand it you like rough?"

Hannah grinned and nodded.

I needed no more invitation than that, I grabbed her by the waist and span her around, taking a quick minute to take my shirt and tie off, discarding them to the corner of the room. I slid my cock up and down her ass crack, causing her to moan and beg me to penetrate her and then I did, I slid my cock into her pussy from behind causing Hannah to let out a long deep guttural moan. Placing my hands on her hips I began building up a rhythm, pushing her off my cock and then pulling her back onto it as hard I could. It wasn't long before I felt her pussy muscles contract around my cock like a vice as an orgasm built up within her, it ripped through her, causing her to shudder and scream. I pulled out of her, the juices covering my cock causing my dick to squelch out of her.

I left Hannah on the bed, coming down from her orgasm, shivering from the cold air in the room and turned my attention to rest of the band and Britney. I strode into the bathroom, cock still pointing at the ceiling. Jo and Tina were sat beside each other, in a deep embrace, their tongue intertwining I looked at Britney who was sat watching the spectacle, her hands sliding up and down her crotch, her face twisted with ecstasy.

"Can I help you with that?" I asked Britney.

She looked up from what she was doing and grinned from ear to ear, she practically sprang out of the hot tub, and stood there for a moment, a moment that seemed to last hours, her tight, firm breasts with their protruding nipples stood proudly to attention, her neatly trimmed bush glistening with water. She took two steps towards me and my cock sprang with the anticipation.

"Those are definitely real..."

"Yep, all me"

It was at this point she saw my tent-pole of a dick.

"Looks like someone is feeling a little left out?"

"Oh you could say that"

Britney giggled. Christ was that a turn on, as she placed her right index finger on her bottom lip, she looked so sweet and innocent. That was until she kneeled down in front of me and started sucking on my cock like a pro. Her tongue encircling the head of my cock, playing around with it, taking it into her beautiful mouth and working her tongue around the circumference of my shaft, then she started taking more and more of me in her, I could feel her throat muscles relaxing, leaving space for my nine inch pole. I grabbed her by the head and forced the most of the rest of me down her throat, causing her to gag violently, which was more than enough to send me over the edge and shoot my load down that sweet throat of hers.

I helped her back to her feet, only to bend her over the sauna and with my now recovered hard nine inch cock slide into her tight pussy from behind. She grunted as inch after inch of me slid into her, I got to the last 3 inches and I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back hard, causing her to sigh with pleasure.

I started pumping Britney, meanwhile, Jo and Tina had noticed the time that Britney was having and decided they wanted some. Jo had positioned herself in front of Britney, her crotch in Britney's face, Britney lapping away like a thirsty dog, and by what I could hear from Jo she was fucking loving it. Tina appeared behind me, and turning my head towards her, stuck her tongue down my throat, my hands slid down to Tina's crotch and I started finger fucking her, her moans were audible from her throat. I broke Tina's kiss (but not my finger fucking) just in time to hear Britney scream with pleasure as her first orgasm ripped through her, this set off a chain reaction through the entire room, Jo was the next go from Britney's pussy lapping, then Tina went off from my finger fucking, then just as she was finished, I heard Hannah and Rachel calling each other's names. I pulled out of Ms Spears and left her on the side of the Jacuzzi.

I strolled through into the bedroom, where Rachel was still handcuffed to the bed and Hannah was laid tops to tails on top of her, in the 69 position, just after I'd entered they both were brought to shuddering orgasms. Hannah peeled her sweat covered body off that of her band mate who was also quite sweaty herself and laid down next to her, Hannah stroking Rachel's hand with her own, causing Rachel to shiver and bite down on her bottom lip.

It was then that Jo, Tina and Britney appeared from the bathroom, Jo and Tina went over to the bed and lay on top of Rachel and Hannah respectively. Both Rachel and Hannah started complaining but they were silenced as their bandmates pressed their mouths against their own. By this time Britney had taken up a position just in front of me. I stood there watching the S Club girls making out on the bed, while at the same time massaging Britney's ass with one hand and stroking her tits with the other, each causing her to moan like a whore. I figured now would be a good time to leave them all to it, and get back to work, I French kissed and groped Britney goodbye and said goodbye to the other girls but they were a little busy, so I put my clothes back on and headed for the door. On my way out the door, Britney said something about giving me a reference and telling all of her popstar friends about my...talents.

It was getting to the end of the day and my boss called me to his office. I was shitting bricks, I thought the girls had grassed me up. As it turned out they had given the boss on the show a glowing reference and he had made it his highest priority to acquire my services permanently and he doubled my salary to do it. How could I refuse such an offer?

I was going to love this job, I just knew it.