Confessions of a Chart Show Runner Ch. 02

Story Info
James has some fun with Christina Aguilera.
1.5k words
4
13.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was into the second week of my job at the Top of the Pops, and I hadn't yet repeated the antics which had gotten me this job permanently, that first day when I spent my first day in bed with the S Club Girls and Britney Spears, the former of which have now gone their separate ways on their various solo 'careers'.

It's Friday again, bringing the usual pop acts rehearsing for tonight's shows. I watched with subdued interest, believing that what had happened the week before in the Jacuzzi wouldn't happen again. I found the list of errands I was to run pinned on the notice board with my name on the top, I grabbed the list as I headed for the door to go out for the stuff, I noticed that nearly all the artists that had rehearsed had all ordered something and some were just thoroughly bloody bizarre. The list read something like this; 3 Lucozades and three bananas for Atomic Kitten, 3 king size twixes for Kylie Minogue and very easily the weirdest request I have had to date, a bottle of champagne, a bottle of massage oil and a box of 10 condoms for Christina Aguilera.

I went about delivering the stuff to their various recipients, needless to say I didn't get very far before I got delayed. I was stood outside Christina's dressing room having left everyone else's stuff in the kitchen, bag in hand, I breathed deep and knocked, waited a minute and knocked again, I knew she was in there given the BBC had a three choice door sign on every dressing room door with IN, OUT and DO NOT DISTURB on them and IN was visible. I knocked once again and finally the door swung open revealing Christina wrapped in a towel. I stammered an apology that I didn't mean to disturb her but surprisingly she was very nice about it.

"Oh hey, sorry about that, I was in the shower and I forgot to highlight DND."

"No, I'm sorry I should have taken the hint."

I smiled, and she smiled back.

"Well are you going to stand out there all day or do you want to come in?"

I quickly realised I was stood there like a lemon and wandered inside. I chuckled to myself as I realised I was standing in the very room that I had fucked Britney and the S Club girls in one week earlier. Christina heard me and gave me a funny look. I mumbled something daft about remembering a joke. She bought it, or at least I thought she did.

"So I understand you had some fun in this room last week?"

My face went white as a sheet and my mouth started moving. Christina noticed and laughed.

"Don't worry your secrets safe with me, well I won't tell those above you anyway but I have the right to brag."

"Brag...? Brag about what?"

"You, silly"

I realised I was still holding the bag and passed it to Christina who took put the bag on the counter and removed the champagne, grabbing two glasses from a nearby cupboard on the way.

"Would you like a drink?"

"I'm not supposed to" I replied, slightly aware that her towel was starting to slip down.

"Nonesense. One drink won't kill you"

"Yeah but my boss might" I replied, recalling somebody who had been sacked the previous week for one glass of wine on a business dinner.

"Your loss." She teased, while putting the bottle to her lips. She raised the bottle and chugged half of the contents in one go, the action causing her towel to lose it's battle with gravity.

My jaw hit the floor. I realised I was gawping and turned away, thinking she was a shrinking violet. Then I remembered her video for her single Dirrty and arousal took hold of my cock.

"You can turn back around, I'm decent"

I did I was told. She lied of course, she'd not done anything about her nakedness and stood there proudly, daring me to avert my eyes again. I met her challenge and she turned and went back to the tabletop where the bag was. She grabbed the massage oil and threw at me.

"You going to stand there holding that oil or am I going to get a massage?"

I only managed to nod. I turned, locked the door, took my shirt off while I watched her stride across to the bed and lay face down. I straddled her lower back, squirting some oil into my hands, I placed the bottle on the side table and began working the oil into her back, my hands sliding over her flawless skin like a louge down an ice track at the Winter Olympics. It was clear that she was enjoying it from the cooing I could hear and the writhing of her tight body under my thighs.

"Now I know what all that stuff was for." I said aloud, to noone in particular.

She didn't reply, she just moaned. I worked my way down her writhing body and began working on her lower back, causing her to moan louder and louder. I slid further down so that I was straddling her calves, my hands slowly sliding over her tight firm buttocks down to her inner thighs which my hands slid up and down with ease, causing her to gasp and sigh.

It was then that she rolled over under me, giving me my second look at a very nicely rounded and very firm pair of tits as well as her neatly trimmed pussy.

"So are you gonna fuck me or not. Only, when a girl is naked and lathered in oil, it's rude not to, you know?"

"I see your point."

"Well I don't see yours, big boy. I want to see what Britney was so taken with." Smiling a predatory smile, all the while staring intently at my crotch.

I shuffled back off her legs, unzipped my fly and removed my semi hard cock, Christina shuffled forward and took my cock in her hand and slowly started to massage my cock, it wasn't long before I was fully erect. Christina could only grin like a Cheshire cat, she laid back on the bed, legs spread. I shuffled up between her legs and began sliding the tip of my cock up and down the lips of her tight pussy, causing her to squeal with delight. I grabbed her hips and slid my cock slowly inside her, causing her to gasp as I filled her to the hilt. I lifted her right leg onto my shoulder, my cock sliding in and out of her, the depths of my thrusts eliciting deep guttural moans.

I began alternating, fucking her hard and fast then slow and gently, I looked into her eyes, each filled with lust and passion, my eyes not leaving her gaze as she began mouthing my name and obscenities, I picked up my rhythm, my balls slapping her ass as my cock powered into her. Realising she was close, I rolled her onto her back, now lifting her other leg onto my other shoulder, my right hand easily pinning both her wrists to the pillow. As she drew closer and closer to climax, her eyes slowly rolled in the back of her head, her mouth locking open in a perpetual, silent scream of orgasmic bliss. I pulled out of her and straddling her neck, I shoved my cock back in her mouth just in time to blow my load down her throat.

I slumped on the bed next to her, kissing her on the cheek. She waited until she'd caught her breath and got off the bed and started putting her clothes back on.

"Hey I prefer you naked"

"Sorry James I've got to be on a plane back to LA in 2 hours"

I obviously looked a bit disappointed because she turned to me "Don't worry next time I'm here it'll be for longer and I'll drain you of every bit of energy you have in that well muscled body of yours"

"You're going to have to bring some friends along for that to happen"

"Be careful what you wish for lover boy. Now go do your job before you get into trouble"

I put my clothes back on hurriedly and kissing her goodbye made my exit, unfortunately right out in front of my boss"

"Where've you been? I've been looking high and low for you"

"I was just making sure Ms Aguilera was 100% satisfied" I said, grinning.

"Okay. Come on I've got something I need you to do"

"I'll do anyone you want" I said, falling into step behind him as he power walked down the corridor.

"I'm sorry?"

"I'll do anything you want"

"Yes, yes, good to hear. You are an excellent addition to my staff James. Sorry the job isn't all that satisfying"

"Oh you'd be surprised how much satisfaction I derive from this job Mr Jones" I smiled inwardly, wondering which gorgeous nymphomaniac pop-star I'd be bedding next.