Confessions of a Cock Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAKOFFAB5
JAKOFFAB5
27 Followers

I guessed it was about thirty minutes before the first man entered the bathroom needing to piss. He headed straight for my urinal, and not even batting an eye, unzipped his jeans and took out his cock. It looked to be about five inches soft, cut, and beautifully thick. He aimed the head right at my hood and unleashed a large, warm stream of urine. The liquid ran down my hood into the urinal mouth piece and into my throat. It tasted so good. He pissed for about three minutes before stepping back and zipping up. Then, he hit the flush button. My ass vibrated and pulsed as torrents of water and the remaining piss that I missed flushed down into the mouth piece and down my throat.

Shortly after man number one finished using me, it became a non-stop run of piss and cum. Some guys would just come in to relieve their bladders. Others jacked off, or fucked each other right in front of me before spewing their cum into my urinal for me to swallow.

Uncle Bob and Jon came in several times to check on me, and of course use me as well. By the end of the day, I was tired, a little sore, but horny as hell. Uncle Bob and Jon congratulated me on spending almost 15 hours as the in-bar urinal.

"Urinal, that was awesome," Uncle Bob said as he unlocked and unsuited me. He directed my body to the shower stall in the back of the bathroom.

"Thank you Uncle Bob," I said. "That was amazing." A quick warm water rinse and I was good as new.

Uncle Bob just smiled at me. "Your first time here was great. We are looking forward to your next day in the bar."

After finishing the clean-up, Uncle Bob took me home. I could hardly wait for my next day servicing cocks, cum and piss in all, at the bar.

JAKOFFAB5
JAKOFFAB5
27 Followers
12