Confessions of a Foot Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FJL - Mmm.. Way, WAY better.

(audio of skin against skin)

FJL - (sighing). Mmm.. That's it. Wrap your toes around the head.

N - I'm going to stroke you slowly and tease you with my feet until you cum all over them.

FJL - Mmm.. Tell me more about these fucking sexy feet of yours while they're on my cock.

N - Mmm, ok. Let's see... I haven't told you about my ultimate foot-sex fantasy.

FJL - (sighing and breathing heavily). Mmm.. Tell me about that.

N - I'm in a locker room, in the showers, and I'm naked and showering with an entire male football team.

FJL - Fuck yes..!

N - I love thinking about this while I'm masturbating. Anyway, I'm being gang-fucked in the showers by these big, strapping men. Every single one of them has a beautiful, hard cock as they watch me getting fucked. They bend me and position me whichever way they want. I like to imagine two of them supporting me, one each side, my arms around their necks as they watch while a third guy is on his knees in front of me, spreading my pussy and fucking me with his tongue.

FJL - Mmm.. That's fucking incredible..! Then what?

N - Are you loving my pretty bare feet against your dick while I tell you about my fantasy?

FJL - It feels so... Fucking... Good! (sighing..)

N - So the guy between my thighs is grinding his tongue against my clit, making me cum over and over again. Two more of them kneel down either side of him and start sucking all ten of my toes at once, one of my bare feet in each of their mouths. Their big, strong fingers caress my ankles and heels as they devour five toes each side.

FJL - Oh, I love this! Keep going.

N - The middle guy - the guy who's just been sucking my clit - he stands up and I see the biggest, hardest cock of the entire team. The two guys holding me up whoop and cheer as he slowly inches that glorious, big, wet dick inside my pussy.

FJL - Fuck..! How does it feel?

N - It feels like it's going to come out of my mouth, it's so fucking huge! Another two football players kneel and take their turn at licking and sucking my toes. I glance around and see every guy in the room is fixated on me. They're all stroking their hard dicks as they watch me getting sucked and fucked.

FJL - (sighing...)

N - The guy in my pussy is fucking me like the filthy fucking barefoot slut that I am. I feel him shooting his hot sperm deep inside of me while his team-mates cheer. I watch as both of the guys who had been eagerly sucking my toes are now frantically jerking themselves off, both of them unleashing rope after rope of sticky cum all over each of my bare feet.

FJL - Fuck...!

N - The first guy slides that big prick out from inside of me, and another of his team-mates steps forward and takes his place. He guides his big, swollen cock into my pussy, the first guy's cum streaming out of me and onto him.

FJL - Mmm.. Don't stop...!

N - Don't cum on my feet just yet! I want to feel your toes on my clit while I tell you my favourite part. I need to take these shorts off.

(audio of material being hurriedly removed and discarded by Natalie)

N - There. Toes please.

FJL - Mmm... My god, you're soaking wet.

N - (light gasps). Mmm.. Fuck! That's it, use them all. Get my sweet spot. Mmmm! Fuck me with your toes.

FJL - Put your feet on my cock again. Am I allowed to hold them?

N - Yes, put your hands on my feet. You're not allowed to grip them, because I'm in control.

FJL - I can live with that. Oh... Mmmm...

N - So there are two more guys stroking their dicks against my bare feet as they are held above the floor of the shower room. The next cock inside of me belongs to a real fucking athlete! The guy is pummelling my pussy while his two team-mates still hold me in place. The big strong football guy holding me up on my right side keeps telling me about how hard he's going to fuck me and how badly he wants to taste my beautiful toes in his mouth. I turn my head and feel his tongue suddenly enter my mouth. I start to cum right at the same time as the hard dick inside of me does, spraying even more football player cum deep inside my sopping wet cunt.

FJL - Mmm.. Fuck..! You feel so hot! Keep talking..!

N - Each of the guys wanking over my bare feet suddenly empty another sticky load each over my toes. My bare feet are glazed with sperm and it feels incredible! Finally, the guy on my right can't take it any more, and he takes my arm from around his neck. My jizz-spattered bare feet touch the wet floor of the guy's shower room. There are hands roaming all over my body; squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples and tweaking my throbbing clit. The guy on my right turns me around, and I feel him pulling me down so that I'm now flat on my back on the wet floor. He spreads my thighs and I properly see his hard cock for the first time. It's got to be nine inches! I look up and can't count how many erect pricks there are above me, all being stroked and caressed by their owners while they watch me.

FJL - Mmm... (sighing... Audio of skin on skin as FootJobLover repeatedly slaps Natalie's bare feet with his cock..)

N - I love that noise! Mmm.. Slower! You need to last my whole story.

FJL - (sighing...)

N - Spread your toes around my clit and just gently squeeze them together.... Mmm..! Oh fuck yes..!

(several moments of mutual sighing and heavy breathing..)

N - So the guy guides that fucking big tool of his, an inch at a time, inside my pussy. The two other guys sperm from before helps him glide deep inside of me, and I gasp at the sheer heat, not to mention girth of his beautiful, big fucking cock. I feel a strong grip around my left ankle, and it's his hand lifting my bare foot off the floor just as he slams his dick the full way into my pussy. I shriek with joy, and the whole team cheers above me. He pulls my leg around so that my toes are against the right side of his face. He doesn't care that they are soaked with the cum of his team-mates. He starts licking and sucking my toes while he fucks me hard on the floor, sucking my big toe, then my first two toes, then eventually all five toes into his mouth. Suddenly there are two hard dicks above my face. Two of the football players have knelt down either side of me. I take both of their cocks in my hands, guiding them both into my mouth.

FJL - How do they taste?

N - Unbelievably good! I have three beautiful hard cocks inside of me and my toes are being sucked hard while a roomful of naked men are masturbating as they watch me getting fucked. The big guy in my pussy suddenly groans and tells me he's going to shoot his stuff inside of me. He thrusts hard and I feel a third hot cumload spraying deep within me. This makes me start to cum again too, and my orgasm actually hurts it's so fucking hard! I start jerking one of the guys in my mouth really fast as I suck his head, and he shoots a glorious, hot sperm load straight into my mouth. The other guy loses control when he sees his team-mate cumming, so he fires string after string of jizz over my face and neck. There's cum everywhere!

FJL - Fuck..! I need to...! Mmmmm..!

N - (laughs). Ok, you can cum now.

(several moments of groaning as FootJobLover ejaculates all over Natalie's bare feet)

N - Wow.. Feels so hot! Mmm.. Use your cock to push it between my toes... Yes, like that.. That's it. Get it all over my little toe wrinkles.

FJL - (panting) Wow. That was incredible.

N - Now it's my turn.

(audio of Natalie moaning and sighing. At this point, she took FootJobLover's bare foot in her hands and pressed his toes tightly against her clit. She proceeded to fuck his toes until she began to orgasm..)

N - (groaning). Fuck...! Mmm Mmm!! Oh.... Yeah, baby...!

FJL - Wow! Yeah! That's fucking incredible!

(audio of water running.. Natalie had a squirting orgasm onto FootJobLover's toes..)

N - (panting). You like that?

FJL - I've never experienced anything like that before. That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen, or felt for that matter.

N - (laughs). Better get a towel. Wouldn't want to ruin your carpet.

FJL - Fuck the carpet! (laughs). That was insane.

N - Mmm.. Look at all your cum between my sexy little toes.

FJL - How does it feel?

N - Feels beautiful. I might just slip my Nikes back on without washing it off, what do you say?

FJL - You have my approval.

N - Then I'll loan them to Sylvia and she can wear them barefoot (laughs). I'll tell her they're stained with your cum after she's had them on for a while.

Sylvia did indeed leave my house without washing my ejaculate from her feet. She pulled her clothes back on and slipped her incredible bare feet into the sporty training shoes. I watched as globules of my cum clung to the pink fabric around the sides as her feet penetrated them. As she left, I imagined the stickiness and wetness between her fabulous toes, my DNA revelling in its new home, and wondered how I could top today's incredible foot-sex experience, if I could even top it at all.

12