Confessions of a Gym Groupie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DEATH TO ALL BEAST GODS!" T-Bolt howled with his masculine voice. It was not the same voice that whispered love to Jasmine a moment ago. The Clone of Zeus was overcome with hot ancestral memories of a primeval age when beautiful, perfect human gods of land and air battled the monstrous, nonhuman gods of the sea. A time so distant mankind's mythology did not record it, when glorious Greece was a swamp inhabited by apes.

T-Bolt grabbed the bumper of a motionless subway car, his grip dented the metal and left the imprint of his hands upon them flawlessly as if it was undried concrete. The chains holding the car to the rest tore like tissue paper. T-Bolt lifted the car above his head as if it was made of styrafoam, and chucked it at the monster, striking its body with a tangle of iron, a shower of glass, and a crunched in frame, sending the creature flying through the tunnel towards the light.

A hurricane wind whipped past the 14th Street Station, knocking off hats from heads and sending skirts flying. The train members screamed as a gigantic squid hurled by a smashed subway car sped past them. A handsome young man ran right after it. At first this seemed to cause confusion, but the only person that seriously wondered about it was an annoyed Armenian news-stand vendor that had to pick up copies of the Post off the ground where the wind knocked them down.

As T-Bolt ran, he struck a cloud of stinging black darkness, choking smoke. The sea god's ink, he guessed. The God of Thunder's body started to flash with sparking light, as a strobelight.

He hummed a sound that shook the sideway station and the ground above. For blocks and blocks, homosexuals felt their penises pop and rise to attention. Women felt their kegels clamp and their breathing grow ragged and a dot formed on their underclothes, from pubescent virgins to middle-aged librarians. T-Bolt carefully listened to the sound, and was rewarded with a strange diffraction. He knew what it sounded like through water.

The clone of Zeus rose with a gigantic leap made by his giant legs, and smashed a manhole cover. With this, he leaped into the Hudson. He was rewarded by a satisfying splash, and a gigantic dark shape above him that blotted out the sun above.

You are a fool to come here. In the water, we are supreme and your powers are reduced.

"Am I? Well, I can't say for the old Zeus, but he didn't know science like us 20th Century people. For instance: water conducts electricity." His entire body was covered by a burning white-blue nimbus, a crackle like downed power line, that made the water pop and vanish, and the body of the creature to crisp and fry.

T-Bolt leaped onto the creature's enormous head, and he felt a lightning bolt form between his hands. And with strength that could shatter a mountain, he drove the spear down on the glowing red gem like a spike.

The gem shattered like glass. The monster sea god screamed and twitched and finally went limp altogether. A delicious smell like roast calamari reached Zee's nostrils.

T-Bolt rose from the water triumphantly like a human Polaris missile. He sped between buildings in the Manhattan skyline to the top of the Flatiron. On the wedge-shaped roof a great white eagle stood, and beside it a gorgeous naked darkhaired girl.

"Well, how'd it go?" She said.

"No need for take-out tonight, baby. I've got one word for you: BBQ!" T-Bolt said.

Jasmine leaped from the perch and she showered the underside and kissed her lover's hard abs, leaving her lipgloss along his shirt and around his navel. "Good to know." She cooed. "Violence gets me so horny."

"Is that right? Well, here's a sex position really only possible with a muscle stud." T-Bolt grasped her hips and raised her naked, firm body in the air, letting her sit on his shoulders and her feet dangle over his back, his face right in front of her quinny, groomed and shaved into a thumb-thin streak.

Jasmine's jaw dropped. He was going to give her cunnilingus, while standing straight up and her on his shoulders!

Morgan could feel T-Bolt's hot tongue slide in between her warm thighs. It started to spin and whirl, lapping and rolling inside her, at such ferocious velocity she felt as if Morgan had a hurricane between her legs. She could feel his tongue widen as thick as a doberman's; T-Bolt's tongue stretched inside of her until it poked and filled her as much as a large man's member.

"OHHH GODDDDDD!" She screamed loud enough that people in other buildings could hear. Only a few seconds was enough to send her entire body locking, her walls clamping down on his huge stretching tongue like a stapler, her orgasm a shudder and a fine mist.

T-Bolt set her down. "Listen, I have to be getting back to the compound, I think I've made enough trouble on my day out. They might send Big Dragon or the Greek Goddess after me or something. Anyway, I need to babysit my scientist friends. You know how visionaries are. They get the 'cloning a god' part right, but the practical stuff – like how to build power stations to use my juice – have just plain escaped them."

"Can I have your cel number?" Jas asked, weakly.

"I've got something better than that." He said, and from a pocket he removed a platinum ring with a white gem like glass.

"During the battle I sort of remembered how to make it. It'll send thoughts to me."

"You might get in trouble leaving."

"Well, it's kinda like this..." he said. "If I wanted to go somewhere, who's going to stop me, right?"