Confessions of a Horny Devil Ch. 30

Story Info
A man's path from 18 to 35.
1.9k words
4.69
18.2k
2
0

Part 30 of the 34 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

Much like the way Emma got Amanda warmed up, something similar took place at Tina's place one day.

Now Tina had been my lover off and on for a while now, often she'd ring me when she would be feeling horny and retell in part the scenario we'd played out in her backyard, letting Tracey catch us at it...this would be enough to get Tina to the point of no return in minutes. She really was a hot blooded woman with a short path to orgasm....

Anyway, on one of our many midday to afternoon frolicks Tina is not her usual self. She's still hot to trot, but just acting a little off. When I asked her what was wrong she became very evasive, but to be fair she did eventually spill the beans.

Well, she started, I've been telling my best girlfriend how you've been "taking care of me" so often, eating my pussy and then when you started taking me up the bum...well, I just blurted out to Vivian one day that if she wanted to get shafted good and proper she should just get herself a younger man. So one thing led to another, and I ....well, you know, I kinda said to her she should come here to get done by you....but...aahhh, she wanted to do it by means of a naughty scenario....

OK, sounds interesting I answered slowly, not sure whether I liked the sound of this.

Well, Viv has this fantasy of dressing up as a police woman and strip searching a man, then using him for her pleasure, sitting on his face, sucking his cock, and so on, Tina shyly said.

At this point I was lying in between her spread thighs, slowly lapping at her now soaking pussy, making out to be pondering this proposal. Well, Tina asked, are you up for that?

Maybe, I said, tell me a bit more about Vivian then I can tell you. OK, Tina started to describe Vivian; she's 46, shoulder length brown hair, tall, medium buid, heavy boobs, long legs and a nice bum....oohhh, and she made special mention of the fact that she LOVES a hard cock in her tight bum. Apparently the feeling of being stretched and creamed in her backdoor is a fond one for her.... so whaddaya reckon then, Tina lewdly asked as I was still slowly lapping at her swollen cunny...

Yeah, why not, I said. You organise it, then let me know when.

Next day I got the phonecall to make the date with Tina's 'police woman' Vivian. On the day in question I duly turned up at Tina's, knocked on the door and hey presto, Vivian opens the door for me, orders me inside. Seeing this tall brunette standing there in a fake uniform was a big turnon actually, that skirt was way too short, the blouse way too tight...and those nipples poking thru were definitely not regulation! There was no introduction at all, Vivian took one look at me and got right into it.

You, young man, up against the wall, legs spread, palms against the wall at shoulder height and don't move while I frisk you, Vivian barked convincingly. Yes officer, I duly replied, seeing Tina from the corner of my eye....smiling and watching.

Well, Vivian may well have been a police woman in another life for it took her not long at all to run her hands all over my body. It took about three seconds before her fingers clasped around my growing cock, stroking me rather firmly a few times before sliding down to cup my heavy balls. Hhhmmm, she cooed, I need to investigate further as she spun me around, pushed me back against the wall then proceeded to pull down my shorts.

As my cock sprung out it just about hit her in the cheek, to which she grasped my fat shaft with one hand and slapped it with the other, a short sharp stinging sensation that did nothing to soften it.... Take off your top young man, she now ordered, at which she started unlacing my sand shoes and then took them off me, leaving me standing completely naked in Tina's hallway in front of a horny woman dressed in this hideous police uniform.

Without any further fanfare she gobbled my cock down her throat, my balls against her chin in no time at all. Gagging slightly, she rakes her teeth along my hard cock on the way out of her hot mouth. Just seeing her lipstick coated lips gliding up and down my shaft is making it twitch, much to Vivian's delight, who is keeping herself busy with getting her blouse off and freeing her heavy tits.

Get down on the floor, on your back, Vivian ordered firmly, then as I lay down she put one fot either side of my ears and squatted on my face. In the darkness under her shortish skirt I soon found her swollen pussy, stuck my tongue out and began licking her hairy fanny with enthusiasm. That's a good little boy, go on, keep licking my cunt, no stopping until I tell you to. If you stop before you are told to do so I will punish you severely, Vivian panted, now sounding less authorative and more like a woman in heat....

For a few minutes I licked her hairy dripping box, then as she squirmed on my face she almost lost her balance. Moving forward onto her knees she was now on all fours, ordering me to get in behind and stuff that fat cock of yours into me...pronto. OK, this woman liked taking charge so why argue. Onto my knees, I flipped her skirt up onto her firm arse and as I took hold of her hips she urgently grasped hold of my now throbbing prick and roughly dragged me into position. Once aimed at her juicy hole she didn't wait for me to thrust forward, she just rammed herself back onto me, my cock disappearing almost to the hilt into her wet slot.

Oh yeah, that's what I need, she started moaning, a nice fat prong stuffed into me....yeah, you give it to me, ram me with your pole young man, don't muck around, give it to me...she kept up the foul tirade encouraging me to prod and poke her fanny with my throbbing dick....often grabbing hold of my balls and stroking my hard shaft as it slid in and out of her juicy slot....

When I reached around to grab hold of her big heavy swinging tits, pinching the nipples brought forth another wave of filth from her mouth along with a convulsing of her soaking cunt.

After maybe quarter of an hour Vivian had cum a couple of times, now she's looking back in appreciation, mouthing; Now I know why Tina is always smiling after you've reamed her... if I had a guy who could keep his hard knob inside me this long on a regular basis....hell, I'd be getting as much as I could handle...as often as I could get it, pushing back hard just to get her point across. Vivian then moaned low and long; I love to have a nice hard cock in me, makes me feel fucking sexy.

Looks pretty sexy from here too, in case you were wondering, I addded cheekily. Then when I wet one finger and slowly stuck it in her tight little bumhole it got an immediate reaction...her fanny clasped tight around my shaft, Viv moaned oohhh yyeeaaahhhh, that's it....I am cumming so hard......ooohhhh, now stick that big cock into my arse young man....hurry hurry...just stick it in there, don't make me wait to feel that yummy shaft spread me open...the almost continuous commentary was a turnon in itself....

Once my cock was sliding slowly into her arse Vivian just lost the last of her dignity, practically screaming at me to fuck her arse....come on, you stop mucking around and jam that big prick up me....harder, faster, deeper, and so she continues for several minutes until I just bury my bone balldeep in her hot arse and empty my first load of the day into her tight butt......oh yeah, Vivian smirks as she looks back at me, you are gonna be fun to play with....this with Tina sitting in a lazyboy chair, now starkers and playing with her pussy frantically.

Seeing Tina frigging her own clit, Viv whispered at me to go and give Tina a quick licking....which surprised Tina a little as I rapidly sucked her clit inbetween my lips and then flicked it with my tongue, causing her to cum in short order, her hands wrapped around my head, mashing my face into her soaking pussy... then giving her a minute to come down I started again, this time lapping up the juices oozing out of her, looking into her eyes as I did this...then feeling Vivian take hold of my now half hard prick from behind me, softly stroking me back to full hardness. Then came a little surprise for me when Viv stuck her tongue between my arse cheeks and started tonguing my arsehole, probing partly into my bunghole with her powerful tongue.....

When Viv stopped she quietly asked Tina if it was her turn to be shafted up the arse....Tina just nodding as Vivian pushed me forward towards Tina's chair...Tina wriggling closer to the edge and putting her legs over my shoulders, offering me her tight little arse. Viv took hold of my once again throbbing shaft, placed the knob at the entrance to Tina's bumhole and then she let go, placing both her hands on my arse, gently pushing me forward into Tina.

This display from Vivian, letting Tina have a turn at my cock, even though she could have easily spent the whole time using me for her own pleasure, was a very loving gesture on Viv's part. Well, either that or her own bum couldn't handle anymore right then!

With Viv eventually pushing me forcefully forward into Tina's tight arse, occasionally reaching down to cup my now somewhat sore nuts and whispering into my ear to spill my spunk in Tina's arse....well, let's just say I didn't take very long that day...long enough for Tina to get off though, pinching her arse tight as she squealed in delight...my fingers pinching her nipples as she fingered her cunt and tweaked her clit.....hot women are great aren't they?? This unashamed display of lust and passion, just using each other for pleasure, yummy is all I can say!!

We showered and pretty much lingered around for a few hours, touching, kissing, teasing, pleasing, sucking, fucking and nibbling on each other. Vivian whistfully remarked that were it not for a jealous husband she'd love to ride me often... As it was I pumped another two loads of hot cum into her pussy that afternoon, then just before she had to go I reamed her arse once more, this time more lovingly than the first brutal reaming on the hallway floor.

This woman had been thoroughly used and abused and yet she was grinning from ear to ear as she kissed me goodbye. There was no repeat performance, for Viv this was the best way to remember a really hot event, and why risk it anyway? Love 'em and leave 'em was a good motto for her......

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers