Confessions of a Horny Devil Ch. 32

Story Info
A man's path from 18 to 35.
2.1k words
4.65
18.1k
2
0

Part 32 of the 34 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

One also rather interesting conquest was with a lady a few years older than myself. Heather was the laboratory supervisor at one of the factories where I regularly made deliveries.

Now when I say delivery, my particular truck at the time was a bulk food grade liquids tanker, the nature of which required product testing prior to discharge being authorised etc.

The way things worked normally would be for me phone in advance with an ETA so that the factory and also the lab could get prepped for receiving my load. Heather being the lab super had ultimate say as to whether or not the load would be accepted or not. Needless to say being friendly and helpful goes a long way towards smoothing this process....

The factory where Heather worked got regular deliveries late in the day off my rig, thus I would also usually stay overnight in the same town. Nothing ulterior in this, it's just the way things worked most efficiently all round. But it nevertheless became one of the things that Heather would refer to regularly.

After a while I had found out from the guys in the factory that Heather was recently divorced, didn't have any kids, and that she was very keen on Indonesian food....kinda funny 'cause in Gisborne the motel I was staying at had a restaurant that had Indonesian as one of it's specialties. It helped that it was also the only Indonesian restaurant in town....excellent common ground in other words!!

So when Heather started getting more and more flirty I figured it best to go with the flow, occasionally trying to be bashful when she referred to my tight butt as she stood at ground level, watching me climb up the ladder on the tanker to get a sample of the load on board. Being in good shape I had nothing to be ashamed of, enjoying her classy flirting immensely.

In the first instance I didn't really think anything would come of it, but when Heather started playfully patting my bum from time to time I was getting more interested....This tall brunette just had this classy way of carrying herself, yet at the same time she had a playful nature that would come out occasionally....

The touching she was doing got more intense towards the end of summer, me giving her the impetus to give me a bit of a shoulder rub when I complained of a stiff neck and sore shoulders. She just about forced me to sit in a chair and endure a good ten minutes of firm yet sensual rubbing of my neck and shoulders. My cock certainly thought something good was gonna happen from here.

Given that the loads I was delivering would usually be discharged after the majority of the factory staff had gone home, leaving Heather and just one factory worker to look after this process, it often left us to talk and flirt without any else in close proximity. It seemed that Heather enjoyed chatting at the end of the day about this that and the other, when the flirting got serious I just asked her to join me for dinner later that evening.

Her response was rapid and assured: Would love to join you for dinner, the place you normally stay does excellent Indonesian, so yes I would love to join you for dinner. That surely settled things without any doubt.

Now let me just point out that even though I viewed Heather as tall, brunette and classy, her lab coats didn't really give much clue to her body, especially given her habit of wearing them very loose and baggy. There was a sizeable chest hidden in there, and the length of her legs was pretty obvious, but apart from that it was just a mystery....

I got a pleasant surprise that evening when Heather walked into the bar at the restaurant wearing a clingy green haltertop slip dress teamed with matching chunky soled slides....damn this lady had a nice curvy body!! Now I have to be honest in that I've never been a fan of skinny model sized women, and to see Heather in this clingy little number sure showed off her curves....made my dick start swelling before she even got to her bar stool!

For me sex appeal has always been a combination of attitude, physical shape, but mostly openness and willingness to experience new and exciting things...Call me crazy but I find it far more exciting to spend an evening with an openminded woman who is a size 10 or 12 than a perfect physical specimen of a smaller size who has a cold demeanour....

When I stood up to give her a hug, Heather flung both her arms around me and hugged me nice and tight, kissing me on the cheek playfully. We had a couple of drinks then made our way to the dinner table.

Over drinks we discussed a few subjects, but over dinner Heather steered the conversation towards modern women, their wants, desires, difficulties in the new age etc. She had the opinion that it was difficult for a woman to find a man who would accept a woman shaped like she was...a found this hard to believe as I fould Heather rather yummy to look at...and I told her so as well. This brought an immediate response, Heather grinned broadly and her foot started sliding up my thigh, heading for my crotch.

As her foot found my almost rigid dick, the expression on her face changed to a lusty one, almost winking at me as we continued eating our main meal....while the balls of her foot rubbed gently but insistently over my heavy nuts and now throbbing cock....


Sitting across the table from this gorgeous curvy woman, listening to her complain how men her age don't want to know about women her size...her foot rubbing my stiff shaft....is rather difficult. By the time our waitress collected our plates and enquired whether we wanted dessert she had figured out what was happening under the table and gave me a sly grin....how I enjoy these situations....

We had a banana split each for dessert, Heather making a bit of a show of licking the ice cream from the segments of banana, popping the fake cherry into her mouth and licking it clean, making it emerge squeaky clean and then sucking it in between her lips again....damn this woman was getting us warmed up!!

When I paid for the meal Heather tucked her arm under mine and simply asked; Which way to your room then young man? As I led the way she said something about her not normally doing anything like this, but she'd been watchign my tight butt for long enough from a distance...she wanted a closer look...

The door closed behind us and Heather just melted into my arms, her head resting on my shoulders while she ran her hands over my back slowly. I was doing pretty much the same, occasionally caressing her buns, then running my hands up her spine and onto her shoulders. The way she just pushed herself against me, her big breasts jutting into my chest...yummy!!

As our lips touched the first time I felt a sharp tingle run down my spine, almost electric. Heather had an insistent, yet gentle way about her, she was determined and at the same time relaxed in how she went about things. Hell, she knew what was going to happen in my room, but she was in no hurry to get to the finale. Grinding our bodies together as we kissed, I could feel her hips thrusting at me, feeling my rigid shaft trapped between us....

It took us about half an hour to slowly and tenderly undress, caressing and kissing all over in the process. Her breasts now hanging a little lower, pressed against my chest, nipples hard as steel, hot pussy aroma wafting from between her thighs....this wqs a hot woman, she knew it and she knew what she wanted done to her to bring her to orgasm.

As we tumbled around on the bed, Heather wasn't afraid to roll me onto my back and place her closely trimmed fanny right onto my mouth, the way her lips were parted and now oozing lube was just delicious. She knew I wanted to tongue her hot little snatch and she didn't ask if she could sit on my face, she just did it!! Man how I love a decisive lover!!

She must have enjoyed my tongue driving into her tasty little fuckhole, slurping out her juices, for she just ground herself in little circles onto my mouth. It took little effort to make her cum, but then the hhhmmm, aaahhh, sounds I was making as I licked and sucked her delicious little snatch must have given her the idea I was enjoying what I was doing??

After she'd cum a couple of times she bent down and started sucking on my stiff shaft, gingerly sucking my knob into her mouth, not using her hands at all, just sucking me deep into her mouth, while I continued probing her love canal for tasty juices....

Heather's sucking became more urgent, so I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her firmly down onto my mouth as I sucked her big clit between my lips and gave it a good long tongue lashing....making her cum again....nicely flooding my tongue with more cunt cream. As she recovered from this orgams she started getting serious with her mouth on my prick, furiously wanking my shaft as she sucked on my knob....

In the end Heather slid off my face, down my body and just grabbed hold of my dick and slid her fanny down onto me, softly stroking my balls as I watched her arse move up and down...watching the little puckered arsehole and wondering if I would at some point be sliding my todger into it's depths....

She rode my cock for several minutes, then crawled off and stayed on all fours, now urging me to ram it into her from behind.... So I just got on my knees and quickly rammed my fat prick into her tasty juicy slot, balls tapping on her clit as I went....

Reaching forward and cupping her heavy boobs brought a sharp intake of breath from Heather, getting even more obvious when I pinched both her nipples gently as I kept driving my shaft into her juicy cunt from behind.....Then when I went to rub her clit I found her hand in there already, so instead I wet a finger and started rimming her tight little arsehole. This brought another sharp intake of breath from this naked brunette....before long she was cumming again, her cunt muscles clenching tight around my prick...

It was when she'd recovered from this orgasm that she looked around and urged me to cum inside her....how could I refuse? As she softly stroked my nuts everytime I hit bottom, occasionally cupping them....then looked around at me again and kept urging me to unload into her fanny....OK, I just started ramming her forcefully and then pumped a hot load of spunk into her juicy snatch....gently pushing her onto her stomach as I finished.

Laying on Heather's back with my semi rigid dick still in her hot box, Heather started saying damn, I needed that, thanks for the root young man....all very unlike her classy appearance at work!

Now all women have their little fantasies and Heather had a very simple one, she wanted to be fucked in one of her lab coats, simply bent over a desk and taken forcefully from behind. She wanted this to be done away from work, but she still played up to it nicely....Heck, I love long legged women wearing high heels, the lab coat with nothing underneath sure made me stiff and willing to fulfill her desires.....

Heather could handle a fair bit of shafting, but after a few loads pumped into her tight pussy she would go dry and that would be about it for the day....but I can't complain as she sure made the stay in Gisborne more interesting for the next few months.....She liked the fact that I never boasted to any of the factory guys that I had gotten into her pants, apparently a few of them had tried it on with her.

For me it was enough that I knew I was getting into her panties, licking her tasty fanny, filling it with lots of spunk and then do it all over again a few days later.....you gotta love older women!!!

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers