Confessions of a Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was totally exhausted, and quickly fell into a deep sleep. Sylvia, behind me, curled her body around mine, nuzzling my neck with her lips, her arms round my waist, her breasts pressing gently into my back, her pubic hair tickling my bum. The next morning I awoke with an aching pussy, a mouth which felt like the Sahara Desert, and the most glorious feelings of joyful love. It was early enough for us to have one further soixante-neuf session before Sylvia headed off to work while I luxuriated in her bed. Looking for a fresh towel to shower with I came across a ten-inch black and gold vibrator. I had heard of these but never seen one, and I couldn't resist experimenting with it. I shivered running it around the rim of my pussy, then pushed it inside, glorying that something which had doubtless been up Sylvia's cunt on countless occasions was now inside mine. I decided that next time we made love it would be me who inserted it into Sylvia, and brought her to a trembling, screaming orgasm. And I did -- many, many times.

12