Confessions of a Pregnant Housewife

Story Info
Frustrated wife looks forward to getting back into things.
950 words
3.62
83.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JV2009
JV2009
5 Followers

She couldn't help it -- everything she did, everywhere she went she thought about sex. A hard fast fuck in a restaurant toilet. A drunken evening at home together with all manner of hardcore pornographic filth. In the middle of making dinner he would lift her onto the kitchen counter and lick her pussy until it pulsated. She'd join him in the shower and suck him hard and fast until he came all over her face. She'd even masturbated to the thought of doing it in the spare room, underneath all his masks -- not unlike having an audience she thought. As he drank his Corona in that long necked bottle, she'd catch herself wondering what she would do if he turned to her, kissed her, got her hot and wet and then fucked her with the bottle. With each new mirror they hung, she couldn't help but size them up and fantasize watching his cock plunge deep into her hole, her tits swinging as he slapped her arse cheeks and manhandled her soft flesh.

It was bad enough that he walked around their new home partially naked, playing with himself -- had he no idea how badly she wanted to fondle his cock til bursting point and then suck him off? In a perfect fantasy she would be in a different physical state and ride him hard, rubbing her clit on him, he'd be moaning as she gyrated, gyrated and then with growing power and passion, intensity rising and writhing, they'd explode on each other. Mind you, in a different physical state she wouldn't be so desperate and sexually frustrated as she was now! But good things come to those who wait and while she masturbated more than she cared to admit, she couldn't wait to orgasm with her husband.

God, she was soooo looking forward to resuming their sex life. She recalled numerous encounters over the past year, which she used to fuel the heat of each session with her vibrator and on extra dirty occasions, her glass dildo as well. Slathered in baby oil, dripping off her full tits, down her round belly and onto her pubic bone, she'd warm her clit up with the soft vibrations, and tease her cunt with the cold glass bulbs....slotting it into her increasingly moist hole, one bulb at a time....god that felt good.

She thought about the mid night fuck at the Taj Hotel, the last week they spent in India. God she fucked him hard, with such desperation, and with every nerve and muscle in her body she fucked and fucked and fucked, riding him as he writhed beneath her thighs, cunt and cock locked in lust and love. Oh how she loved her husband. He slapped her arse just as they came in such frenzy. She collapsed on him in the dark - sheets, pillows and the wetness of his come everywhere. Oh how she longed to repeat a union like that.

She increased the intensity on her vibrator and gave a few thrusts with her glass dildo -- cunt juice spurted out and dripped down her inner thigh. She reflected again, this time a flash back to their honeymoon -- their own sordid photography, 'real' porn magazines and her favourite, movies of gorgeous voluptuous women kissing, licking and getting into each other. She loved watching other women and the tingling sensation it caused in her groin -- she could imagine those sexy sluts caressing her all over and including her in their sensual and erotic activity. Her husband would watch and she was sure he would approve.

God she was horny now, her cunt swallowed the glass dildo easily as she thrust it harder and faster. She put the vibrator down for a minute, giving her swollen clit a rest as she manhandled her full breasts, lathering them in baby oil and imagining her husband sucking on them.

She remembered how fast he had come the night she greeted him dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. She'd bent over in front of him and with stockings and the black PVC dress pushed up over her arse, she'd pulled her panties down around to her ankles. In front of his face, she had pushed apart her lips to reveal her wet red juicy cunt....she fingered herself while he slowly started to wank. He'd licked her too if she recalled, soft, delicate and rhythmical licking. So gentle and so fucking hot. Oh the thought sent shivers through her. God he was huge and rock hard too and ohhhh the look on his face.... He'd turned her around and pushed his wet cock into her hole. It was on.

Ohhhhhhhhh god, she dropped the baby oil and resumed with crazed vigour -- she pushed hard with the vibrator so it was drilling into her clit, on the edge she was, those deep primordial moans, the glass dildo thrusting with frenzy into her incredibly juicy cunt, ohhhhhh, my god, she was coming. Convulsions. Her cunt throbbed and clenched hard around the dildo as she grunted and moaned uncontrollably. She dropped the vibrator and pushed her hand down hard on her swollen slit. The glass slid out of her cunt as the convulsions eased -- it was covered in her juice. She lay back on the bed, nipples erect, and her pubic area was engorged, warm and pulsating. She lay back in a hot glow of satisfaction and yet, longing for more -- she longed to lie back, post coital on her husband. She imagined his come dripping down her legs, her wetness mashed into his pubes; they'd lie there together, share a knowing little kiss, hot, sweaty, basking in a post-orgasmic glow.

JV2009
JV2009
5 Followers