Confessions of a Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed an eternity of bliss, to my great disappointment Robert gently lowered me to the floor. I looked over at Stanley to see how he was taking all of this and saw a mix of angst and lust on his face. I gave him what I hoped was a smile of reassurance. The three of us stood there in awkward silence. We were all new at this and none of us knew exactly how to proceed.

Stanley coughed quietly, breaking the silence. "Can I get everyone a drink?" he suggested.

"That would be wonderful dear," I replied. "I've just been having a glass of sherry." I looked over at Robert. " How about you Robert, what would you like?"

"Sherry sounds good to me," Robert replied, giving me a look that made me want to wring out my dainties.

Stanley brought us our drinks and over the next hour we chatted about our children's summer camp, and what Robert had been working on back in Kansas. Then Stanley changed the subject, asking if there had been any women in Robert's life.

"Well, I married really young, but that turned out to be a total disaster. I think it's probably better if some of us guys remain bachelors." He winked at me good-naturedly. "I'm good at making babies Mrs. Connelly, but I'm terrible at raising them."

"I meant while you were in Topeka." Stanley chimed in, sounding just a little miffed.

"No, I'm afraid I've been far too busy for that Mr. Connelly, although last winter I certainly could have used a nice lady to keep me warm," he added with a smile. "Kansas is nothing at all like Southern California. The winters can get pretty cold back there. Say, is it just me, or is it getting really hot in here?"

"It's not just you Robert, it is very hot in here." I concurred. "If you like, we could take our drinks out to the patio. We could even have a dip in the pool before dinner. It would be a nice way to cool off."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, I'd love to take you up on it but I'm afraid I don't have any swimming trunks."

"That's no problem. Stanley has an extra pair that you can use."

"Thank you, if it's all the same to you Mrs. Connelly I'd like to wait till after dinner. I'm hungry enough to eat a horse, and it would be embarrassing to have my stomach growling away the whole time we were in the pool."

"Of course. I'm so sorry, all the sherry I've had made me almost forget about our dinner. Stanley, take Robert out to the patio and I'll get the steaks started. We can eat outside by the pool."

As the steaks were grilling, I put out some of my homemade Dungeness crab cakes with poblano chili sauce to start, and opened the first bottle of cabernet sauvignon. The crab cakes and the wine vanished in very short order, so I brought out a simple tomato and onion salad with provolone cheese, then excused myself to go get the steaks. I arranged them on my best Noritake china accompanied by baked potatoes with cheddar, a generous dollop of sour cream with chives and some fresh asparagus in phillo pastry. Smiling proudly, I brought them out to the table.

"Oh Mrs. Connelly, what an incredible woman you are!" Robert exclaimed as I placed his dinner in front of him. "This looks fabulous. I can't believe you went to so much trouble."

"Why, it was no trouble at all Robert. I just threw together what I had. I'm afraid it was the best I could do on such short notice."

I prayed silently as he cut into his rare filet mignon, then breathed a sigh of relief. It was medium rare, just as he'd ordered.

"Mr. Connelly, I hope you realize how lucky you are. This steak is just perfect. Not only do you have a beautiful wife but she's also a very good cook."

I blushed at all of his compliments. The wine was starting to affect me, making me very horny. I threw the ball back into Robert's court.

"Young man, you just cut that out now or I'm liable to forget myself with you! Oh my goodness, did I really say that just now? I'd better watch how much I drink tonight, or there's no telling what could happen!"

Taking my cue, Robert smiled and took the wine bottle away from Stanley and topped up my glass. There was no mistaking his intentions.

As we dined, Robert and I peppered our conversation with sexual innuendos. Neither of us had the courage to come right out and talk about where the evening might be headed, but the sexual tension in the air was almost palpable. Dear old Stanley tried his best to be nonchalant about it by keeping the wine flowing. Robert and I were exchanging such meaningful glances it would have been obvious to anyone but a blind man that I was going to be fucked that evening.

We finished up our meal with my blackberry apple crumble topped with crème fraiche and some freshly brewed espresso, and then I asked my husband to take Robert into the house to let him try on his bathing suit while I changed into my bikini. I think Stanley's courage was failing him and he'd decided it was time to back out from his plan.

"Honey, I've been thinking about that. That bathing suit of mine is quite small. It just barely fits me and I Robert's probably much bigger than I am in that area." He turned quite red at his admission.

"Why Stanley, what are you suggesting?"

"Well, I really doubt if Robert would be able to get it on, and even if he could it wouldn't be very comfortable, so perhaps we should forget about the swimming tonight."

"Nonsense!" I said. "We're all good friends here, and Robert's beginning to feel like part of the family. We never usually wear bathing suits when we're on our own."

Emboldened by all the wine we'd had and feeling quite flushed, I looked over at Robert. The moment was here. Our mating had begun in earnest.

"I'm certainly game if you are." I said, looking directly into his eyes to reinforce my obvious double entendre. Robert returned my stare.

"We don't do this when the girls are at home," I said, stating the obvious, and almost tripping as I hopped around, hurriedly attempting to remove my Capri pants.

"No, of course you don't," he replied, continuing to look in my eyes as he peeled off his shirt to reveal his broad muscled chest. He hung his shirt carefully on the back of his chair and began to unbuckle his trousers. Keeping his eyes locked on mine, he slowly lowered his trousers. I followed suit, shrugging out of my sweater and unhooking my bra.

I glanced over at Stanley, who was furtively rubbing his cock through his pants as he watched the two of us. He saw my look and lowered his eyes in shame. I looked back at Robert who had a silly grin on his face, and I felt a thrill when I saw his silk boxers were pushed way out in the front.

"God Mrs. Connelly, you're getting me so fucking horny!" Robert said, looking me up and down as he folded his trousers. His cock sprang up, making an audible slap as it hit his belly button. As he stepped out of his shorts, I began to salivate, remembering my old friend Ellen telling me how much she enjoyed sucking off well-hung black men.

My clitoris throbbed as I removed my tiny panties and handed them to Stanley, ensuring he was a participant in my submission to Robert. He looked hesitant and unsure what to do next, so I took control of the situation.

"I'd like you to take your clothes off too, Stanley. You wanted this to happen. Don't you go getting cold feet now. I'm going to be fucked by Robert. It's up to you whether you want to be a part of it or not, but either way, it is going to happen!"

"Yeah, come on Mr. Connelly," Robert said in a surprisingly gentle voice. "Try to relax about it. Don't cop out on us, go get your camera."

All pretence gone, Robert picked me up, carried me into the living room, and laid me on the chaise lounge.

Poor Stanley followed behind. He was racked with indecision. I could see that he wanted to do as Robert suggested but at the same time, he was afraid of missing out on anything. I laid back on the lounge, and propped myself up on my elbows.

"Its okay honey," I said, my voice husky with passion, and starting to break. "Go get your little camera, we won't begin without you."

********************

Robert and I had meant well, but by the time Stanley returned, things had already gotten well under way. Having Robert's throbbing manhood in such close proximity had proven to be far too much of a temptation for me. I kneeled before him in complete supplication, sucking on his fully rampant black cock as he fondled my swollen teats. The sudden flash of the camera reminded me of my promise to Stanley that we would wait for him.

Strangely enough I giggled, almost choking on Robert's precum, remembering a sermon I'd heard about the road to hell being paved with good intentions. Oh well, I thought, I may be going to hell in a handcart but it's certainly going to be worth it!

"Oh god Mrs. Connelly, I've got to stop or I'm liable to explode!" Robert gasped as he reluctantly pulled himself out from between my jism-coated lips. I stared in fascination at the long string of precum that swayed in the air between us, still connecting his young, powerful, ebony cock to my tongue. I was torn between putting him back in my mouth or letting him fuck me. Stanley made the choice for us.

"Fuck her son, go on.... give the dirty whore what she needs!" he choked, snapping away with his camera at our sordid act.

Robert's eyes glazed over with lust as his male dominance took over the show.

"Mr. Connelly, would you do something for me? Could you please lay down on your back on the lounge? You should have a good view while I'm fucking your wife for you."

Stephen lay down on the lounge as Robert suggested and waited.

Good! Now Mrs. Connelly, I want you to turn around and straddle him."

After I'd straddled my husband, Robert moved me forward on my elbows, arranging me in the doggy position with my pussy directly above Stanley's face. Robert moved up behind me and positioned his cock at the opening of my cunt. I saw Stanley's cock rise in the air and I heard him whimper, stimulated by the sight of his wife's pouting pussy about to engulf a much larger and more virile black man's cock.

'Do you really want me to fuck your wife Mr. Connelly? Robert asked. "Aren't you afraid that once she gets a taste for it she's going to want it more and more?"

"Fuck me Robert!" I begged, "Don't tease me! Oh god Stanley, please, tell him to fuck me!"

Stanley reached up and held my swollen pussylips apart, savoring the act of pimping me out to his young black friend. Robert nuzzled the head of cock into my opening and I pushed my soft round bum back against him. I could feel myself getting wetter in order to accommodate his massive girth.

"Fuck the dirty bitch!" Stanley panted. His lust had won over his uncertainty, and he had become a willing participant in his own cuckolding

Robert took the scent, and gripping my waist drove himself forward, invading the far reaches of my womb with his velvety black battering ram. Stanley's vantage point proved too much for him and his cock erupted of its own volition, its heavy load of thick gooey cream streaking through the air and landing on my nose and glasses. I felt such a slut having my husband's semen dripping off my chin while his young protégé pounded away at my cunt. All of a sudden Robert let out a loud roar and drained his balls into me.

Well let me tell you, ladies. Having all that freshly manufactured, steaming hot cum so forcefully pumped inside me put me right over the edge. I began to moan and thrash about like a wounded animal, as I experienced the longest, loudest most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. At one point I was screaming so loudly Stanley had to hold his hand over my mouth so I didn't wake up the neighbors.

After I finally came down from wherever I'd been, I looked over at my husband. All the wine we'd consumed had caught up to Stanley and he was starting to doze off. My young black lover was lying on his back and amazingly, still erect.

Well, who could turn down an invitation like that? I eased myself down onto that magnificent ebony cock of his and we continued our rutting as Stanley slept. This time it took Robert a little longer to come, but I can say without any reservation whatsoever it was definitely worth the wait. Apparently the first time was just a trial run, because this time was even better than the last. By the time we'd finished up I was left in total awe. I'd been taken with such skilled ferocity, only another truly well fucked woman could possibly understand

Afterwards we had some more wine and a dip in the pool. I suppose the pool wasn't enough to cool down Robert's ardor, because he picked me up in his arms and carried me upstairs to our bedroom and away we went once again. By morning I was so sore I was quite literally begging Robert to stop. Poor Stanley slept right through the night and missed out on seeing me being taken by Robert in our matrimonial bed.

My husband had wanted sloppy seconds, but I think in the end he may have gotten far more than he bargained for. The next day Robert brought over four more of his 'brothers' and I fucked them all, both individually and in various combinations, as Stanley looked on.

Now word has gotten around that I can't say no to a big black cock. It's gotten so out of hand, that I'm entertaining well hung black men almost daily. When the twins finish their summer camp I'm going to send them off to boarding school on a permanent basis so they don't have to see what a slut their mother has become. So there you have it..... That's my story.... I'd like to thank all of you for listening."

There was a long uncomfortable silence then one of the ladies in the back row stood up and started to clap, and suddenly the rest of the room burst into thunderous applause. The chairperson waited for the clapping to die out and the all the women to sit down, then she found her voice.

"Yes...ah...well thank you for sharing Kathleen...Kathleen, there is help for you if you really want to stop doing what you're doing.."

"Thank you, but I'm afraid I don't want to stop. That's not the reason I'm here. It seems I've come full circle and I'm right back facing my original problem. You see, with such an abundance of virile young black men I'm exhausted and in need of a break. I was hoping someone might like to take a few of them off my hands.

The crowd of women surged forward, pushing each other out of the way in their eagerness to be chosen.

"I'll help you Kathleen!" one of them cried.

"Me too!" another woman cried out.

"No let me!" another one pleaded

"And me!" shouted another.

"I'll be glad to help you fuck them!" cried another.

This was going to be far easier than I had thought it was going to be. It certainly appeared like there was going to be no shortage of help for my dilemma.

**************************

12