Confessions of a Slut Ch. 13

Story Info
I plumb the depths of sexual depravity.
1.5k words
4.22
23.6k
4

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached the peak (or the abyss) of my sexuality while living in Bangkok, Thailand for three years around my fortieth year.

I've already told you about my friend Dick whose passion was to have sex with every Thai woman in Bangkok. He almost succeeded. We met by chance and quickly became tennis partners, soul brothers -- and occasional sex partners although Dick liked Oriental women and I had a lesbian relationship with a Thai masseuse.

We played tennis together every Saturday morning. We had known each other about a month when Dick invited me to his house for an afternoon drink after tennis. It became a long afternoon of talking and I had more than a few drinks.

I was a secret drunk -- always a moderate drinker in public, careful not to allow alcohol to interfere with my career as a prim and proper accountant -- but on Friday or Saturday nights, I often stayed home by myself and drink until I was insensible. I was always up, however, the next morning to play tennis. Getting drunk was my private secret.

It became Dick's secret too because that afternoon I drank too much and woke up the next morning in his bed with only a foggy recollection of the night before. As Dick and I sat at his breakfast table drinking coffee -- me with a massive hangover -- Dick said, "I fucked you last night."

"I remember," I answered.

"Do you remember that I fucked you a second time?" he asked.

"No."

He was nervous. "Is it all right?"

I kissed him on the cheek. "It's all right. Anytime. But next time, please wear a rubber." I was in love with Dick.

"Okay," he answered. That was about as romantic a conversation as we ever had. As a sex partner, Dick wouldn't make my top one hundred. He was more interested in quantity than quality -- spilling his seed as fast and as often in as many woman as possible. As a friend to whom I granted sexual privileges, however, he was the best I ever had.

Our first night together established our pattern for my next two years. On Saturday Dick and I played tennis, ate lunch, and retired to his large and luxurious house. We talked and sunbathed and drank -- I did most of the drinking -- all afternoon and by early evening I was drunk.

Madame Lulu at the 69 Club always sent a couple of girls over to Dick's house on Saturday night. They would frolic with Dick while I methodically sat on the couch and drank gin and tonics until I couldn't walk without assistance. Dick would help me upstairs to a bedroom, take my clothes off, set me down on the toilet to pee, and tenderly put me to bed. Now and then he would join me, but I doubt that we had sex more than twenty times in two years -- or at least that's all I recall. His tastes ran toward Thai women. That was fine with me. My priority on Saturday nights was to get quietly and methodically drunk.

I knew enough Thai to understand that Dick's girls called me "that drunk American woman." I don't know what they thought about our outlandish sexual lives. Perhaps they thought that all round-eyes behaved the way we did.

Sometimes Dick invited male friends over Saturday night and Madame Lulu sent over additional girls to ensure there were enough for everybody. At times, I would join in the party and retire upstairs to have sex with one of Dick's friends. He was always careful to be sure that I was conscious enough to know what was happening to me. Before I went to bed with anybody, Dick would whisper in my ear, "Are you okay? Do you want to do this?" I usually said yes, but if I said no, Dick would whisk me upstairs and put me to bed alone, and make sure that I stayed that way.

One night when he had friends over he said. "I've got a shortage of beds tonight. Would it be all right if I ...uh...slept with you...uh...along with a girl?"

"I doubt that I will notice," I answered. It was a big bed. I got even drunker than usual. He put me to bed, but when I woke up a few hours later, my head pounding and with a raging thirst, Dick and a Thai girl were in bed with me and he was on top of her. I got up and staggered into the bathroom and got a drink of water and when I came back to bed, Dick put out a hand and patted me on the rear with affection and I squeezed his hand. He went back to the business of fucking the girl and I went back to sleep.

Thereafter, Dick and his woman -- or women -- of the night often shared the bed with me. I loved it when I woke up in the morning and he was cradled against me -- even if another woman was in bed with us.

Dick liked to watch me have sex. I allowed it -- and I also watched him occasionally. A room he used as a library and office adjoined his bedroom and through a louvered door you could see what was going on in the bedroom. With his usual politeness and little-boy shyness he asked one night if he could watch when it became obvious I was going to bed with one of his house guests.

"Yes," I said. "But don't tell my man. I don't want him to inhibit him."

"Thanks," he answered. "Leave a light on. Tell him it's more romantic that way."

I watched Dick one night when he fucked his maid. She was hardly a prize: mid-forties, short, dumpy, and downright ugly -- but she adored Dick and was jealous of the many women circulating in and out of the house. Dick paid her an outrageous salary of one hundred dollars a month (this being about 1980) for her indulgence and he had sex with her about once a month.

As I watched through the louvered door, Dick put on a virtuoso performance with the dumpy maid. As opposed to his usual style of ejaculating quickly and moving along to his next partner, he treated that woman as if she were the most desirable in the world, lavishing upon her a smooth and slow hand, a supple tongue, and a disciplined penis that brought the woman to climax after climax. I was jealous. "Why doesn't he fuck me like that," I thought. When I mentioned my jealousy to Dick, he just laughed. "That poor woman has had a hard life. She needs someone to love her and I enjoy giving her what she needs and wants." When he took me to bed later for one of our infrequent trysts, he was more loving that usual. Unfortunately, I passed out after my first climax. I suppose that cemented in his mind the conviction that I was not appreciative or worthy of his most inspired sexual energies. Oh, well....

I did Dick favors by servicing two old and unattractive -- but very rich -- Chinese customers. Like many Orientals, they were enamored of large-breasted Western women and they wallowed in the vastness of my bosoms and lost themselves between my ample hips.

The best sex I even had with Dick was a threesome. He invited me upstairs one night while I was still half-sober. I thought it was to be one of those rare occasions in which we had sex, but rather, after Dick and I undressed and laid down on the bed, my head resting comfortably in his lap, he clapped his hands and out of the closet stepped a naked Thai woman. She kneeled at the end of the bed, spread my legs, and put her head between them, her mouth and tongue seeking out my clitoris.

"I thought you might like this," Dick explained. "She has a very talented tongue"

So she did. She sucked and licked me to a rapid orgasm as Dick covered my hair, face and breasts with caresses and kisses. "I like to watch you cum," he said.

"If you hold me, she can do it again," I said. He did and she did and Dick and I had a romantic moment, albeit one in which the stimulator of erotic parts was a third party.

That was our relationship. Casual sex -- usually not with each other -- mixed in with voyeurism with me greasing the wheels, so to speak, of a few business deals. Dick gave me a safe place to indulge my addiction to getting dead drunk once a week. It was a fair exchange and I don't regret it. I would have married Dick in a moment if he had asked me. I wouldn't even have insisted on a vow of fidelity. Heaven knows I would never give such a pledge -- and I was a vestal virgin compared to Dick.