Confessions of a Wild Chick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a very pretty body pet. Slide up here. Come up on the bed with me," Jennifer intoned. Teri guided me the couple of feet to Jen's bed as I sat down. Jennifer's lips again found mine and she kissed me, lovingly and with feeling. She pulled away and I heard the sound of the nightstand open and close as she instructed me to lie on my back.

I did as she instructed and I felt Jen's warm hands take my arm and tie something around the wrist. It was soft and silky as she wrapped it around several times and then pulled my arm out slightly over my head. I realized she was tying my hands to the corner of the bedpost as I heard her move around to the other side and repeat the action until both wrists were now secured above my head.

I felt lips on both breasts as Jen and Teri began licking, sucking at my tits. It felt heavenly as they took my nipples in their mouths sucking. Jen, I think, took my nub and gently bit, teasing me with her teeth before sucking again. A finger traced the outside of my pussy and I spread my legs. I wanted them to slip it in. I wanted them to finger me, to play with my clit the way Teri had earlier.

I was so excited, so worked up, when I felt the finger penetrate between the folds of my vagina. I was already wet and it slipped in easily. It probed further and further, first one, then two fingers, pushing in and out. It disappeared momentarily only for the finger to come to rest at my lips.

It was then I knew it was Jennifer as she pushed her finger into my mouth as I tasted my own juices. "Yea, lick your juices baby," Jen moaned as she went back to sucking on my nipple. It had been her biting on my nub and she continued, lightly, just enough, finding the balance between pain and pleasure. Just as I would wince, she would ease up and suck the nipple hard into her mouth. Her soft, plump lips working my sensitive flesh.

Jennifer trailed her soft lips down my stomach. It tickled as she made her way down to my pussy, stopping at my navel. She licked my belly and dove her tongue into my navel. It made me squeal as she shifted between my legs. I felt her tongue slide across my soft abdomen and then her warm breath fell on my box. I wanted her to lick me so bad. I eased my ass off the bed, moving my pussy closer to her face but she seemed to keep pace with the distance.

Hovering just out of reach, her warm breath just above my pussy. The wait was excruciating. I wanted to feel her mouth, her tongue on my pussy. To lick me like I had done her. I wanted to cum for her. I wanted to feel the release that I desired.

I could feel the bed shift as Teri removed her mouth from my tit and her leg slide over my body. Her knees settled just over both arms as I realized she intended to plant herself down on my anxious mouth. I could smell her scent as she lowered her pussy to my mouth and I tongued her with abandon, drawing a gasp as I ran my tongue along her wet slit.

Teri moved her body back and forth as I licked from one end of her slit to her clit. I tongued and sucked on her little button the way she had taught me days before. I pulled it into my mouth, biting ever so gently as she rocked back and forth. I dove my tongue in her slit, the folds of her cunt on both sides of my cheek as she slid her pussy on my face.

It was then I felt Jennifer's tongue for the first time touch my pussy. She pulled my lips apart as she expertly licked my pussy. I was in absolute heaven as she teased my clit and sucked up the juices flowing from my box.

Teri was bouncing her pussy along my face. Her own finger working her clit that I would lick and suck as she urged me on. "Eat me Sam. Lick my cunt you little lesbian. Do me!" Teri chanted driving me on. Her juices were literally dripping down my face as I went after her with everything I had. I tugged at the restraints which held me in place. I wanted to reach out and cup her cheeks but was denied.

I could feel Teri's legs trembling and knew she was close to exploding in orgasm. I could also feel my own impending climax as Jen worked my pussy over. Probing my box with her fingers and then using her mouth and tongue to suck up the juices that flowed out.

Teri came hard against my face as she sawed violently back and forth. Closing up her legs tight against my head, her legs shuddering. "Fuck, Fuck," she yelled out. "Oh shit, Sam, oh Sam...that feels so fucking good baby," Teri moaned. Eventually she slowed and slipped off my face, collapsing on the bed beside me.

It was then that Jennifer eased back up my naked body, laying on top of me, our breasts pressing together as she cradled my head in her hands and kissed me lovingly on my cheek. Kissing, tasting Teri's juices which coated my face. Her breath warm on my neck as her mouth drew closer to my ear.

"Baby.. I want to fuck you now. I want to take you," Jennifer whispered softly in my ear.

Fuck me. That's what Teri had said Jennifer would do. I wasn't sure how she would but I knew I wanted her to. I wanted her to take me. To fuck me. I hadn't cum and I was so worked up.

"Oh please Jennifer. Please fuck me. I want you to. I want you to have me. For you to take me," I almost cried out.

"You want me to take that little virgin pussy of yours?" she purred in my ear. "To be the first to fuck you?" she teased.

"Yes, please. Fuck my virgin pussy. Make it yours. I want you to. I want you to have me," I moaned.

It's been years since that moment but even now I recall that instant in great detail. More than anything I wanted her. I wanted to be hers.

She reached up and untied the knot on the scarf and unwrapped my eyes. My eyes had been unaccustomed to the light and it took a moment to focus, but when they did I saw Teri lying on her side beside me. Jennifer was laying astride me as I peered into her almond color eyes.

She kissed me again as I tried to swallow her. At that moment I literally wanted to consume her. "Yes my little pet, I'm going to fuck you. You will never forget this moment. You will likely have many, many lovers, but you will never forget our first time together," she said as she kissed me, soft kisses over and over on my face and lips.

Jennifer slid off my naked frame. I watched as she moved across the room. She was so very beautiful, so sexy! She bent over at her dresser as I admired her ass. She removed what appeared to be a belt. No, it was a harness. A black harness and then a soft flesh colored dildo that she slipped through it.

She turned and looked back at me. "I'm normally accustomed at using the much larger cock with Teri and some of the other women, but I'll use this smaller one for you angel. We don't want to hurt you," Jennifer added as she stepped into the harness and drew the apparatus up her legs to her crotch. There were straps on the side which she tightened and pulled into place and as she turned to me, I saw for the first time the cock that bobbled back and forth between her feminine hips.

The cock that would fuck me. That would in moments take my virginity. I wanted her to. I wanted it with all my being as she walked back over to her nightstand and removed some type of lube. "I don't think this is needed as wet as you are but it will make it easier," Jen said as she coated the rubber phallus with the lube and rubbed it in. She wiped the reminder on my pussy as she again took up a place between my outstretched legs.

"Sweets this is liable to be uncomfortable at first. I'll go real slow. But I promise it won't hurt much or for long and then you'll feel something you never felt before. You ready?" Jen asked as she stared back at me. She was gorgeous. Her dark brown curly hair fell down as I stared at her breasts, her nipples still hard and erect as she held firmly to the cock at her waist.

"Yes, please yes. I want you. I want you to take me. Please fuck me Jen. I want your cock. I want to feel your cock," I said encouraging her to take me, to make me fully into a woman, her woman.

Jen eased the head into my folds, her body hovering over mine as she supported herself on her left hand and knees. It did feel full in my box. Only a couple of inches moved in until I felt completely full. As she pushed forward, it felt uncomfortable, a sharp pain in my abdomen as she stretched me, breaking through.

Teri slid over and took my left breast into her mouth, sucking, licking as the pain grew sharper and then intense, but just for a second, as I felt Jennifer move forward, deeper.

"That's it. That's it angel. We're in now. You have all of me." Jen slipped down with her full weight on top of me as I felt her hips raise up and then down again slowly as she moved her cock in and out of my wet pussy.

"You're mine now. I took you. You've given yourself to me love. Now enjoy it. Enjoy this moment. You'll never forget it." Jen kissed me. Our embrace was slow, methodic, loving. It was a kiss that only two women could share. I explored her mouth with my tongue as she moved her cock in and out of my womb, discovering places that no cock had ever been before.

She moved slowly, up and down our breasts rubbing together. I looked over to see Teri leaning against the headboard, one hand massaging her own breast while the other was at play below rubbing her little clit.

"You like my cock don't you baby? You like me fucking you," Jennifer moaned into my ear as her ass rose up and down.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me Jennifer!" I panted.

"Now you see how much fun two women can have. We don't need any guys with their dicks. We have our own," she said as she moved up and down between my legs. "Does my cock feel good baby? You love it?" Jennifer ranted.

"Oh fuck yea, It feels so good. I've never felt anything like this before," I groaned back as I tried to meet each thrust as Jen moved up and down.

"You know now - even if you let Tommy fuck you, even if you do give it up to your boyfriend, it will never feel like this. He'll never fuck you the way I am right now - the way Teri can too." Jennifer's sultry voice said in my ear. More of a statement than a question.

"Teri's brought me lots of her little girlfriends... her sorority sisters. Some go back to their boyfriends but they're never the same. They may go out with them, fuck them, hell, even marry them, but deep down they all prefer sex with a woman. They always will now that they've had pussy. Just like that little Jan," Jennifer kept on.

"Jan?" I questioned. I knew she was speaking of Teri's friend Jan. The girl who had been with Teri the night they first met Jennifer. When Jennifer hit on the two girls, Jan grabbed Teri and made a hasty retreat. "You talking about Teri's sorority sister?"

"Yea," Jennifer said in halting breaths. "Some times the straighter they pretend, or want to be, the harder they fall. She's shacked up with one of my old girlfriends now. They actually got married last month in a little ceremony -- really nice. Her parents wouldn't have anything to do with it, so I gave the little minx away. Only right really since I turned her. Now she's a little lesbian wife. After the ceremony, Lynn, her partner, made her lick all of her bridesmaids to orgasm. Wasn't much making her really. She loves it. Then we all cheered as Lynn fucked her in front of us."

"Just remember, you might give it up to Tommy, or some other guy, but you'll always know you love pussy... probably more," Jennifer hissed as she worked the cock into my box. I groaned at what she was saying. I knew she was right. I wasn't going to swear off men. But I knew I would always love the touch, feel, and taste of another woman. I was hooked!

I felt my orgasm welling up inside me. It was more intense than any of my previous climaxes as I began to buck under Jennifer. She sensed what was happening and sped up her pace. "That's right angel, cum! Cum for me!"

She didn't need to encourage me. Wave after wave swept my body. My legs shuddered and I felt a tingle shoot from my breasts to my toes.

I wrapped my legs around the small of her back and pulled madly trying to draw her in. I wanted her whole body to fill my pussy pulsating between my legs.

"Fuck...oh fuck," I yelled as my head thrashed back and forward until Jen's lips found mine. Our pelvis's grinding against each other as I came. I uncrossed my legs and dug the heels of my feet into her ass, as the last of my orgasm subsided and I fell limp against the drenched sheets.

Jennifer lay on top holding me for several minutes, eventually rising up and releasing one of the silk scarves which had bound me. Teri released the other as my arms lay still. I was unable to move them. I didn't seem to have the energy.

I looked at Teri who was smiling at me. So happy that I had found the feeling that she had enjoyed so many time at Jen's touch. I looked back at Jen standing at the side of the bed. Her cock still bobbling between her hips. Now coated in my juices, I found the energy to flip onto my side and moved my mouth to her cock, taking it into my hungry and insatiable mouth. Jennifer groaned with satisfaction as I moved up and down on the shaft. I licked off all the juices, my juices from the rubber cock.

Jennifer knew that she had created another little lesbian slut!

We spent much of the remaining afternoon talking and after dinner Jennifer told me she wanted to shave my pussy. I told her she could do anything she wanted. She had me lay on the floor as she clipped my pubic hair short, almost to a stubble, and then lathering my mound up proceeded to shave my lips, leaving just a small strip like hers at the top.

It was then she asked would I like the sultry or the slutty look? I told her whatever she wanted and with a quick swipe of the wrist, it was gone. When she wiped away the remaining shaving cream, I was hairless as a little girl. I rubbed my fingers over my hairless vagina. I had forgotten how smooth it could be. That was more than a decade ago and I have kept my pussy completely bare ever since.

After we shaved mine, we did Teri's too and even shaved her ass since she had a little hair between the crack of her ass. By the end of the evening, both of us were completely smooth and bare.

Before we left Jennifer's that evening, I fucked Teri's hot pussy with Jen's strapon. Jen had me use a much larger cock than the one used earlier on me. It was really weird the first time looking down between my legs and seeing a large penis swinging back and forth. It was defiantly a first. That said though, I cannot count the number of times now that I have used a strapon to fuck another woman... or another man.

Teri and I visited Jennifer often that summer as she showed me things I never knew about myself. My innocence was gone. While not yet the wild chick I would become, I was discovering just how much I loved sex. What started as a curiosity was now becoming a passion - perhaps a need. It seemed the more I experienced, the greater my desire became for more.

I knew how much I loved the taste of pussy. How good it felt when Teri and Jennifer fucked my pussy. I wondered could it be the same with a man? I knew it would be different. But would I like it as much? I didn't know. But I knew it was only a matter of time before I found out.

12