Confessions of Amateur Porn Actor Ch. 01

Story Info
Peter progressed as a born exhibitionist
2.7k words
4.21
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CW17
CW17
4 Followers

I never made a conscious decision to get involved in the adult film business, it was just something that gradually developed out of our general interest in sex and erotica plus my strong exhibitionist streak. Both before and after our marriage Helen and I derived great pleasure from our sexual activities together. Helen readily agreed to pose for nude and glamour photographs for me. This was long before the days of digital cameras so we had to make our own arrangements for processing the films.

Inevitably the process of photographing my very attractive young wife resulted in my strong sexual arousal requiring pauses for sexual intercourse; but not before Helen had photographed my hard erection. This practice has continued for several years both at home and when we were on holiday.

As I mentioned I have a strong exhibitionist streak and we enjoyed relaxing on nudist beaches together. Helen is usually the most attractive woman on the beach and attracts discrete interest from other men in the vicinity. I find this very stimulating and am sometimes obliged to lie face down on the sand to hide my erection. I would like to have paraded her along the beach so that all the man could eye her up but I knew that I would get an erection if I tried to do this. Nevertheless it was clear that Helen rather enjoyed being the lustful object of other men's fantasies, just as much as I enjoyed observing it.

I very much wanted to be photographed fondling and fucking Helen but my efforts with time delayed cameras were not successful. There appeared to be no immediate solution to this problem but at least by now we had found a specialist film processor in a nudist publication.

****

One evening an old friend of ours turned up unexpectedly. Helen was out for the evening with a couple of her work friends, so John and I chatted over a bottle of wine as he brought me up to date with his complicated love life. I had always rather envied his easy charm which enabled him to acquire a string of casual lovers while maintaining a precarious marriage.

Later in the evening Helen returned from her function and was delighted to see John.

'You're looking as beautiful as ever Helen darling,' he said looking admiringly at her elegant black wrap-around dress. 'Very nice dress.'

'Yes, it's my favourite too,' I commented. 'It has the great virtue of having not buttons or zips or fixings of any kind. It's a simple wrap around dress. Untie the belt and it opens to reveal what lies beneath.'

John gazed speculatively at Helen. 'That sounds very convenient,' he grinned.

Helen looked at John, knowing that he was mentally undressing her. It gave her a frisson of delight. She was very well aware of the affect she had on men. She poured herself a glass of wine and sat down in a vacant chair and crossed her black nylon clad legs.

It may have been the effect of two glasses of wine but I found myself saying,

'Why don't you show John how your dress unwraps?'

Helen glanced at me and then at John. Then she stood up and calmly unfastened the dress and allowed it part to reveal her matching black underwear.

John stared admiringly at her black front fastening half cup bra and matching bikini knickers. He noted that her suspenders were threaded under her knickers. I particularly liked this arrangement as it enabled her to remove her knickers without disturbing her stockings and suspenders.

'You certainly know how to dress to please a man,' he remarked.

'Or undress to please a man,' I added.

Helen took a sip of wine from her glass then set it down on the table. She perched on the arm of her chair, aware that she had our full attention. She eyed us both.

'I suppose you want me to take my dress off now?'

'I think we would both enjoy that very much,' I replied.

Helen stood up and slipped off her dress and allowed it to fall to the floor.

John stared at Helen and wondered if anyone had noticed that he had an erection.

'Your wife's got a great body,' John said frankly.

'Thank you John,' Helen replied, 'I bet you say that to all your girlfriends.' She was well aware of his womanising reputation

She bent down and picked up her dress and placed it on a chair.

'I'm not going any further without some reciprocal action from you guys,' she said deliberately.

I looked at John. 'I don't think that will be a problem will it John?'

I began to remove my clothes and soon I was naked apart from my jockey shorts which were bulging with my erection. John followed my lead and in addition removed his jockey shorts! He was quite unashamedly naked with a massive erection. My mind and body was suffused with lust. I urgently wanted to fuck Helen but more than anything else I wanted to watch John fuck her.

Helen unclipped the front fixing on her bra and her large firm breasts spilled out.

'Wow what great tits!' John murmured appreciatively. His stiff cock was undulating slightly as he moved around.

It was clearly time for me to get naked as well! Disentangling my jockey shorts from my prick took just a moment.

Helen slid her flimsy knickers down her thighs to her ankles and deftly kicked them aside. She parted her legs slightly, now we could contemplate the glory of her clean shaven pudenda. I delighted at the ease with which Helen had stripped for our appreciation and realised that she was enjoying it every bit as much as we were.

'I think this is worth recording,' I said, and went upstairs to fetch my camera. When I returned John was standing close to Helen and fondling her breasts while she gently caressed his enormous cock. John looked at me guiltily.

'Go ahead John, fuck her, I want to watch,' I said reassuringly.

John and Helen continued their foreplay while I photographed them. After a few moments he laid her back down on the couch and crouched down beside her. He began to ease his fingers into her cunt and as she spread her legs and became aroused his fingers progressed further inside her. Standing up he straddled her body while continuing to search for her 'g' spot with his very experienced fingers. Leaning forward his cock brushed against her breasts leaving a thin trail of 'precum' across her breasts.

I watched with rising excitement and began to fondle my prick. I realised I was far too excited to give Helen a satisfactory fuck and I intended to 'wank myself off' when Helen and John reached a climax. As I continued to watch the priapic pair it became clear that John had no intention of penetrating Helen he was going to concentrate on giving her a finger fuck; perhaps he drew the line at fucking a woman in the presence of her husband. Helen began to gasp as her orgasm pulsed through her vagina. With a gentle moan John spurted six fierce salvos of semen over her breasts. I think I captured the moment on film and then took a final photo of John's semen gently oozing down her breasts.

Helen and John became aware of my existence again and once I had their full attention I 'wanked myself off' and captured the copious white fluid in my right hand. Like I said, I am a compulsive exhibitionist. I left the room to wash the semen off my sticky palm and fingers. When I returned to the lounge John was on top of Helen with his cock thrusting deep inside Helen's cunt. Obviously I was mistaken, John had absolutely no scruples about fucking a woman in the presence of her husband. He fucked her steadily for at least ten minutes to another orgasmic climax while I watched and lusted and photographed them. By now I was erect again. I waited for John to disengage from Helen before pulling her to her feet. I clasped her close to me.

'I had no idea what a brazen sexy bitch you are,' I whispered in her ear.

'Well now you know,' she said with a grin.

I leaned her forward over an armchair and easily made an entry from behind into her gaping sticky cunt. Reaching forward I clasped her breasts still sticky with John's semen.

'A very accommodating fuckable lady wouldn't you say John?' I asked, as I continued to thrust my cock deep inside her cunt. 'Perhaps you would take some photos for us.'

When our orgy was over I realised how much we had enjoyed ourselves. Some might find our behaviour disgusting and obscene but we loved it.

The following morning I sent my film off for processing. I added a note hoping that he didn't find our photos offensive.

****

A week later, together with our orgy photos, the film processor sent us a note informing us that in addition to processing films he was also available to take photographs 'for that very special personal occasion'. This was of immediate interest to us and I wrote to the photographer and asked him to confirm that this meant he was willing to photograph us during foreplay and sexual intercourse. He confirmed he was.

Not long afterwards we arranged to travel down to meet George the film processor. We found a room at a motel a short drive away from George's house. That evening, after telephoning, we called in for a preliminary chat and to look at his studio facilities. We also needed to reassure ourselves that we would be comfortable working with him and his wife.

As we approached, the front door was opened by an attractive woman of a similar age to my wife.

'Hello, you must be Peter and Helen; do come in; my name's Sylvia.'

We followed Sylvia into a pleasantly furnished room where the photographer George rose to his feet to welcome us.

'Shall we all have a drink?' he suggested.

Sylvia smiled and sat down opposite us while George busied himself with the drinks. The atmosphere was very relaxed and it occurred to me that they already knew us quite intimately whereas we knew nothing at all about them.

'Let me tell you something about us and our business,' he suggested, as if reading my mind.

He explained that he was a professional photographer dealing with all the usual special occasions, weddings birthday parties and formal dinners. He also covered family portraits and graduation ceremonies at the local university. As a further string to his bow he specialised in explicit erotic nude photographs for the continental pornographic magazines.

We told him we were familiar with these magazines and would be interested to see some of his work. George went over to a cupboard and drew out several magazines. After passing them over he told us that his wife was one of his models.

I opened one of the magazines and was confronted by erotic images of Sylvia engaged in graphic foreplay with two very well endowed men. As a leafed through the pages I got a very strong erection and as a shifted my position slightly to relieve the pressure a smiling Sylvia said, 'I'm glad to see you like the photos. We certainly enjoyed looking at your pictures.'

I glanced over at Helen and immediately noticed that her magazine featured George fondling a young woman's breasts while she caressed his seven inch erection.

'Perhaps we can show you the studio to take a few preliminary photos,' George suggested.

I looked across at Helen questioningly.

'OK,' she said quietly with a sharp intake of breath.

George and Sylvia lead us into the studio and switched on some lights.

'We'll leave you to undress and prepare yourselves,' George said, as he and his partner left the studio.

'Wow, they are quite a pair aren't they,' I exploded. 'What a great body Sylvia has.'

'Perhaps you'd rather fuck her then me' Helen said 'I'd certainly enjoy having George's cock inside me.'

As we spoke we were undressing and when George and Sylvia returned I was fondling Helens breasts with one hand while tweaking her cunt with my other hand.

'OK you guys, you go ahead and do whatever you want to while I photograph you,' George suggested

I was indifferent to Sylvia and George and only intent and satiating my pent up desire and pleasuring Helen. As I fingered Helen's cunt I gradually parted her legs so that I could force more of my fingers inside her. I noticed that George was crouched on the floor in front of Helen. Helen reached round and grasped my cock and began to gently stroke it.

'After you come, wank me off,' I murmured tersely. A few seconds later her orgasmic spasms began and she disengaged from my probing fingers. She knelt down in front of me and continued to squeeze and caress my cock; moments later groaning with pleasure I ejaculated all over her breasts while George continued to photograph us.

'Well done guys, that was terrific, I enjoyed watching that,' Sylvia said clapping her hands in applause.

Then while we watched she calmly began to remove her clothes, George likewise. Soon they were both naked and George was rampant and eyeing up Helen with the clear desire to fuck her. She offered no resistance as he gently backed her down onto a couch and then knelt down beside her. After a little preliminary foreplay he began to ease his cock into Helens gaping receptive cunt.

Sylvia and I stood side by side watching the priapic exhibition. I put my hand around her waist and pulled her towards me before moving my hand up to fondle her breasts. Sylvia disengaged from my grasp and picked up George's camera.

'I think this is worth recording, don't you? You can fuck me when they've finished,' she said calmly. She began to photograph the pair, managing to get up close and personal, while I played with my stiffening cock in anticipation of experiencing the delights of Sylvia's body.

The writhing pair on the bed were finally satiated and lay back exhausted. I was now more than ready to pleasure Sylvia. I pushed her up against the wall and probed her vagina with my fingers. She was already wet with sexual excitement. I forced her legs wide apart and began to ease my cock into her cunt.

'It's really a great pleasure getting to know you,' I murmured as my cock slid deep inside her.

George roused himself from the bed and began to photograph me fucking his wife.

When it was all over and we had showered and dressed we sat down again in their living room.

'You and Helen seem quite at ease having sex while others watch,' George said. 'You are also very photogenic with well-maintained good looking bodies.'

'Yes, I think we have exhibitionist tendency and rather enjoy flaunting ourselves in public,' I replied.

'Just how public would you be prepared to be?' George asked quizzically.

I looked across at Helen. 'Provided it wasn't published in this country I think we would enjoy the spectacle of appearing in pornographic magazines, if that is what you are suggesting' I replied.

'I would prefer to see how the photo-shoot turns out before agreeing,' Helen said. 'I'm rather vain and would only want to appear in the very best light.'

'Well of course you would always have the final say on which photos could be used,' Sylvia said. 'Why don't you come back tomorrow afternoon when we will have proofs available for your inspection?'

On that note the party broke up and Helen and we drove back to the motel.

'Wow, that was fun,' Helen said.

'Yes I rather got the impression you enjoined yourself,' I replied. 'God, I'm getting stiff just thinking about it!'

'Well you'll have to wait until we get back to the hotel if you want to fuck me,' Helen laughed.

****

The following day we spent the morning sightseeing before driving to George and Sylvia's house in the afternoon. As before we had a very friendly reception.

While we had a cup of tea George passed over a file containing proofs of yesterday evening's impromptu photo session.

'You guys are naturals,' George said enthusiastically.

'I agree,' Sylvia said. 'So how about earning some money while you are enjoying yourself.'

****

To be continued.

CW17
CW17
4 Followers