Confessions of an English Housewife Ch. 6

Story Info
His wife's final shocking admissions (he thinks).
3.3k words
4.43
144.2k
31
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers

My wife lay back on the sofa, her legs outstretched and open. One hand was inside her lacy black panties - the other held her drink. She had on black stockings and suspender belt. By now I had taken off my trousers and underwear and was gently playing with my cock. My wife began to speak.

" Sometimes after I had sex with the men, usually I would let one of them come into the bathroom with me and we showered. I would wash their cocks and they would soap me. I liked to soap the one with the very thick cock – I loved to play and look at it. Sometimes, if I had time I would get turned on again and wank them off in my mouth or on my tits, or let them fuck me again. Sometimes I would bend over the bath or toilet and they fucked me from behind. Sometimes I would be under the shower with a man and one of the others would want to pee – that would get me very turned on – just watching. Once I was stood up with a man fucking me, holding my bum and bouncing me on his cock. He lifted me off the floor and I wrapped my legs around him – I looked over his shoulder and watched another man pee while I was being fucked. It made me climax straight away

They never got me to hold it though."

"Did you ever hold it again for the other guy – the one you did it with originally?"

"I'm about to tell you, that's why I needed the drink," she said quietly.

"Yes, when Bob was sent to another house they were split up – his mate got chance to come on his own a few times. I was going to avoid telling you about this," she confessed.

"I thought so – carry on please," I replied.

"The first time he came on his own we started to chat. It was early morning so I wasn't expecting anyone else just yet. We chatted a bit then he started to kiss me. He told me he really enjoyed what we did a couple of weeks before. I think he was a bit scared to mention it. This was before he knew what I'd done with the other guys and we were having foursomes. I pretended I wasn't sure what he meant. He said, "The things we did in the toilet – I'd like to do it again." He asked if I liked it, I didn't answer him. When he asked me again I said I liked it a bit. He kissed me harder and said would I go in the toilet with him.

I wasn't sure but I knew I was starting to get turned on seeing the effect it had on him. I said OK but we would go upstairs to the bathroom – then I told him to lock the door. When we went inside the bathroom I told him he must never tell anyone about it. No-body, it was just between him and me. He said he wouldn't want to spoil things, he would keep it a secret. He was really excited, he kissed me and I could feel his cock sticking out of his pants. I put my hand on it and rubbed it then unzipped him and took it out. I knew he wanted me to take the lead so I said, "You can't pee with that hard on – shall I make it go soft." He was really excited. I pulled it a bit then I knelt down and licked it, then – it just came in my head to try something.

I told him he didn't need to point it downwards – I turned him to the washbasin and put his cock over the edge. I gently pulled it and said to him; "Pee in the basin for me."

He found it hard to relax enough at first then it started coming out – in little spurts. I was very aroused myself by now."

My wife's hand began to move faster inside her pants and her eyes closed – she carried on talking.

"I watched his piss come out then I was so turned on I turned him round, sat on the toilet and put it in my mouth. When I felt the first bit of warm liquid I sucked harder and he came – I swallowed it all. He tried to pull away from me but I groaned and held it in my mouth. I put my hand behind him to stop him pulling away. He let little bits of pee come out in my mouth. Then he said he would have to let it all come out!

I told him to hang on – I stood up and took my top and skirt off and kissed him – then I whispered to him that he must never tell what we do. He nodded – then I sat on the toilet again. He knew I wanted him to piss on me – he said what about your bra and pants, they'll get wet? I said don't worry, then I took hold of his cock and licked the end.

Fucking hell!" she cried out, "Was I turned on!" It was not a question – it was a statement!

"He started to let it come out but wasn't sure if he should let it come full force. I looked up and groaned at him – he knew then. He let it come all over my tits! – I held his cock so I could control the flow. We both watched my bra and panties getting wet with his piss. Then I said to him again, "Are you sure you won't tell anyone?"

He said no, honestly he wouldn't – so I opened my mouth and pointed the stream of hot piss into it. He said, "Fucking Hell! That's great! I let the full force fill up my mouth then let it overflow down my face. I kept squeezing his cock to slow down the flow then let it go again. When he had almost run out I kept it in my mouth and swallowed the last drops – he still had little spurts coming out – I swallowed it."

When she was in this state it was more a case of her re-living the events for herself than telling me. I knelt down between her legs and licked her pussy through her pants and kissed her thigh. "What else did you do?" I asked. "Did you do other kinky pee things?"

"Hmm, but I'll make you mad. I never did those things with you. You won't like to hear it." "Tell me," I said, sliding her panties off and kissing her pussy. "Tell me what a naughty girl you was."

"It didn't all happen then- the pee thing – he came himself a few times then I lost touch with all of them. They got new bosses and things tightened up. Anyway I had already put a stop to things. It had gone far enough and it wasn't a turn on anymore. It had lost its spontaneity. It was silly that the one who came in the bathroom with me had to check if others were coming first. The situation had got stupid. Apart from that there was a couple of events that made me end the games altogether – one I must admit I enjoyed but wasn't a good idea – the other was dangerous and scared me."

"Are you avoiding telling me?" I accused.

"No! I'm just saying it was quite a few months later when the job had finished that I came across him again," she explained.

"And you invited him round for sex?" I suggested.

"Well – I asked if he would like to come round for a coffee sometime," she declared.

"And that's when you did most of the kinky pee stuff?" I asked.

She gave me one of her "bad girl" nods. "OK – How much did you do before you lost touch?" I asked. I wasn't going to let her off the hook.

"Well – he asked if he could watch me pee. One day I stood over the bowl facing him and let him watch me. He pointed his at my pussy and we peed together. That was about it, I usually held his cock and sat on the "loo" and let it go on me, or pointed it in the basin and watched it come out."

"So did he fuck you as well sometimes?"

"Well – yes – unless I'd sucked him off. Like I say it came to an end shortly after that.

"You better tell me about those two events you mentioned then," I suggested. "But we'll come back to the pee thing later. You're not going to avoid telling me – you're hiding something again - so then, carry on."

"Like I said things had tightened up and most of the faces had changed. People were moving back into the houses and complaining about the standard of work. I still chatted to some of the new guys in the street but nothing was going on. Some had asked me if I could keep their drinks cold for them in our fridge. Different ones would call in the lunch break to collect them – sometimes they stayed for a chat – sometimes it was one – sometimes two or three. We just chatted and had a laugh – though I must admit looking at their bodies was OK – it was hotter than ever so they wore very little.

"One lunchtime they were making fun of the new boy whose 18th birthday it was. They asked if he was still a virgin and did he know how to kiss a girl. There was a lot of fooling about and joking. One of the men asked if I was going to give him a kiss for his birthday – show him how it's done. The others laughed and said he would be too embarrassed to let a woman kiss him.

They kept urging me on and said "Go on, give him a treat – he's never kissed a real woman before. The boy was ok about it, he was taking it all with good humour. He was quite good looking so I thought there is no harm in a kiss. I said OK then and I sat on the little sofa we had in the corner. When he came and sat next to me and I saw everyone looking at us I started to feel quite sexy – it had captured a bit of the sort of feelings I used to get.

He bent his head if front of mine and kissed me on the lips, I could tell he was nervous and the others were making silly comments. When he pulled away one of them asked if that is that the best we could manage. The others said, "Yeah, put a bit more passion into it!"

I let him kiss me again – I put my tongue in his mouth to tease him a bit. He pushed me backwards and my bum slid down a bit in the seat. I could hear the others making little comments. He carried on kissing me longer than they had expected and he was getting quite passionate – I think he was trying to prove a point to his mates. Then he broke away and nibbled and kissed the side of my neck – which got me feeling a bit turned on. He put his tongue in my ear, that always makes me go weak.

I heard someone say "Wow! Let him feel your breasts." Someone else said, "Yeah, go on - she won't mind – it's your birthday. Well – he found the courage to do it! Everyone went quite when they realised that I wasn't going to stop him."

"What was you wearing?" I asked.

"A white tee-shirt – a bit low at the front but nothing special – and a skirt. I suppose my nipples were very prominent sticking out through my shirt. Someone said, "Why don't you pull her shirt up and do the job properly?" I knew they were going to push things bit by bit to see how far they could go. I thought I've been here before.

I felt my tee shirt being pulled up by someone else's hand. The boy was still kissing me and when he realised he was touching by bra he began to breathe heavier. Someone took my hand and guided it to his crotch – I didn't object – just started rubbing it a bit. He broke away and just looked at me – they all did – then one of the others came over and sat on the arm of the sofa and bent down to kiss me. His hand went to my breasts and he slipped his hand inside my bra and played with my nipples. Then he suddenly pulled by bra up over my tits and everyone could see them. I let them take my shirt and bra off altogether."

"Was you still rubbing the boys crotch?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, "I just carried on while the other man played with my tits and everyone watched. That's the kind of thing that really turns me on. No one kissed me – they just all wanted to watch. It didn't go much further – I had my skirt pulled up and my legs pulled apart – someone said why don't I see what's inside his pants. I unzipped him but when I put my hand inside and touched his cock he shot his load. Everyone started laughing and that sort of woke me up. It ended there."

"But if he hadn't come you would have let it carry on?"

"Probably, yes, I suppose I would have done," she answered

"So did it happen again?" I asked.

"Well that was the other "incident,"" she said. "The one that scared me and finally stopped me letting anyone in the house. Well – apart from the one I met up again with later. The next time a couple of them came in for their cans of drinks they stayed for a chat and I accepted a drink from them. I knew it was alcoholic but didn't think one would matter. When I had a second one I felt myself going light-headed and felt very carefree – I think now it must have had something else in it too.

They made a lot of jokes and I got very "giddy" laughing at them. I let them start to feel my breasts and put their hands up my shirt and then someone else came in. He said let's look at what you've got under that shirt again. I heard them whispering to each other. They must have told him I'd taken something. I felt my skirt being undone and opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. It was like I was helpless. I remember feeling like I just didn't care what they did.

When my skirt fell to the ground I felt a hand on my pussy - then one man turned me towards him and the one behind pulled my knickers down. He said lift your leg up and I did as I was told and stepped out of them. After that I'm not sure what happened and when. I remember the door opening and hearing more voices. I just let them use me. I remember being knelt on the floor looking up at two of them and being told to open my mouth – then feeling sperm in it. They had me all sorts of ways and I just let them."

"Can you remember if you was enjoying it? I asked.

"Yes – I remember feeling an intense pleasure – I couldn't get enough of them. They took me upstairs and I remember when one was fucking me I beckoned to another to come next to me so I could suck his cock. At one time they tried to see how many cocks I could have at one time. I had one inside me and another one in each hand - I let another put his in my mouth.

When they had all had their satisfaction some went back to work but two stayed a bit longer. This is the bit that upset me later when I was in my right mind so to speak.

I remember lying on my side on the bed and sucking a cock – a man was lying behind me playing with my pussy - he kept running his finger along the crack of my bum. It felt nice so I didn't stop him. Then he tried to put his finger inside my bum. That hurt a bit and I told him to stop – I just remember I kept saying, "No, stop it – it hurts." I was still quite high on whatever they had given me. He kept telling me to relax and said have you got some cream –then it won't hurt. I said no but he kept asking and running his finger around my hole. I finally said there is some on the dressing table. He came back on the bed and I felt him put some cream around my hole then he worked his finger in. He had his finger in my bum and worked it up and down like it was a cock."

"What did you feel like?"

"I don't know – it hurt a bit and felt uncomfortable but I felt aroused by it and knew it was very wicked. He told me to relax and lifted my leg a bit to open me up more. I wasn't sucking the other guy by know, I was just lying there with my eyes closed – he just played with my tits and watched. I kept saying he shouldn't be doing that – but let him carry on. Then I felt him pushing his cock against me – I said no you can't do that. His mate took hold of my leg and pulled it up over him, so my bum cheeks spread. He got his cock partly in but I protested and tensed up – told him it would hurt too much.

He told me to get on all fours. Silly isn't it?" she said, "I kept telling him he mustn't do that but knelt on my knees and elbows and stuck my bum in the air. It was total submission. He told me to move my knees further apart – and I did. He told me to lift my bum up a bit more – and I did. He told me to relax and it wouldn't hurt – and I did. I let him put his cock in my arse and fuck me – and his mate got me to suck him while he watched. And you know what? I loved it. I felt his spunk shoot in my arse – all hot.

After that I don't remember much. I was left there on the bed and started feeling very sick. I managed to phone a friend to get her to collect the kids and had a shower then went to sleep. My friend came round to see to things and when you came home I just told you I was feeling a bit "poorly." I was scared at what I was turning into and how I had been manipulated. I never had anything to do with them anymore.

After that I put a stop to any visitors."

"Except for the one you went into the bathroom with?" I said. "And you did say that the builders weren't the first! We haven't even touched on that yet."

"You never give up do you?" she said. "Have you not heard enough now? Is it not getting boring?"

So what do you think, reader? Is it?

Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers