Confessions of an Erotic Writer

Story Info
A little naughty secret she has to share.
914 words
4.45
20.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,426 Followers

I should become a spy. I would be good at it too. I mean, I'm short, cute, and sometimes I can pretend I'm very dumb. I'm not at all petite or thin so if they were looking for the next James Bond girl, I wouldn't be it. No one would suspect that I was a spy. I could listen in on conversations and pass on important information to those that needed it. Yes, I could be the next international woman of mystery.

No one knows I write erotica. Now, I'm sure there are authors and readers that don't call my writing erotica. I have been given some interesting descriptors for my writing, but just the same they are posted on an erotica site so that is the label I am giving them. I write in secret. No one knows my identity and I want to keep it that way.

Now, I need to clarify that there are two people who know that I write erotica. My editor, of course, knows, but he doesn't count. He just knows me as Erin Cassidy who lives in Canada and sends him stories to edit on a consistent basis. He doesn't care who I am or what I am. I could be his wife, best friend, or next-door neighbor for all he knows. Either way I'm anonymous to him.

My husband knows, but he has taken the route of pretending I didn't tell him. You know when you tell a child something they don't want to hear, normally the word no, and they put their hands over their ears and start singing a song without words? That is what my hubbie does subconsciously every time I mention a story I'm working on.

In any case, I keep this a secret from my real life. It is difficult to do really, but I have succeeded so far. Sometimes I want to blurt out that I have written over 250 stories this year. I want to talk to others about how I'm planning to write a novel in the month of November. I hold back though. I know I can't say anything without lying about the topic of my novel.

I can only write at home. I have a fancy laptop with wireless, but I dare not bring it out for fear my stories will be read accidentally. I actually meticulously removed all my stories the few times I've taken it on flights. It's lucky that I paid attention in school and know how to actually write with a pen. Many of my stories were written by hand in a secluded area of an airport or in the corner of a library. No one can know that I am writing about sex.

It's not that I'm ashamed of what I write. It's just that the career that I have chosen involves being a role model for today's youth. When I'm discussing goal setting with them I can't use the example of how in January I had a goal to write 365 erotic stories in a year. I could have just said stories, but then they would have asked what kind of stories and then asked if I could read one of them aloud. It's easier just to pretend in my real life that what I do after everyone is asleep and the house is quiet doesn't happen.

When I have time to myself, which normally is not until after ten in the evening, I write. I crouch over my laptop and type as fast as I can. I can't stop writing until I have the whole story out of my head and on paper. Sometimes, I've gone to bed at one or two in the morning. The next day at work, I have to stretch the truth and tell my colleagues that I was up late because of drinking too much coffee or something. I can't tell them that I was up late writing a hot and steamy sex scene between a young eighteen-year-old college student and her big black married professor. It's not really a lie that I was up late because of coffee. I do drink coffee.

During the day, I will think of sex. Not sex with my handsome husband. No, I'm thinking about sex between the characters in my story. I can't look aroused or someone will suspect something. I have to pretend that I'm thinking of something extremely important such as the grocery list or things to ask my child's pediatrician at the next visit. When I get home, I have to keep the scene I created in my head a while longer. When I finally get it out of my head, it feels so good. I will admit it. I like writing about sex.

So in the ten months or so that I have been writing erotica, I have yet to be caught. I look like an innocent member of the community who volunteers with youth, has a well-respected career, and a loving family. I get red in the face when someone talks about sex or pornography. I still squirm in my seat of embarrassment if a sexy scene is shown on television with my parents in the room. Some of it is acting, but most of it is overacting.

I can play the part well of a closet erotic writer. On the outside, I am normal, but on the inside, my mind is thinking naughty thoughts. No one would suspect a thing.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,426 Followers