Confessions of an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers

I spent the next few nights wandering farther and farther away from my clothes. The park road that ran by my house made a left turn about fifty yards or so to the north where it crossed a bridge over the creek and connected to the highway. It also continued north as well, though, becoming a quiet country road that was rarely used other than by the farmers who lived on it. I knew I could probably walk indefinitely on it without much chance of being caught and with plenty of places to hide if a car came by. The road also ran past the large untended field next our house and on the other side of it was a dirt road that led to the house I could see from my backyard. I decided that house would be my goal for the next night.

I started a little earlier than usual and as I began walking down that dark country road I was a jumble of nerves. Tonight I'd be going farther away from home - and any access to clothing - than ever before and with each step my sense of excitement and accomplishment grew. This was so cool! I only wished I could be doing it in the middle of the day.

After reaching the end of the field I spotted the dirt road and made a right turn. Unlike the paved road I'd been on this road was rough and had small rocks on it. My neighbor's house was about a hundred yards away and I stepped gingerly along the road until I reached some bushes on the border of the front lawn. What now? The house was dark with no sign of movement so I decided I was going to walk up and touch the front door. First, though, I turned to look at my house across the field. Just as I figured, it was impossible to see much of anything in my yard from here. I felt a small twinge of disappointment that the people living here couldn't possibly have been spying on my nude escapades.

Just then I saw a light snap on in my house. Oh shit! Somebody's up! Was someone going to the bathroom? Was my mom or dad going to go out to the tent to check up on me? What would I tell them if they did? And what if they saw my clothes lying in a bundle in the tent with no sign of their daughter? Would they call the cops? Of course they'd call the cops!

There was nothing I could do from here so I just watched nervously from afar. After a couple of minutes the light went out and I began to breathe again. It struck me just how stupid and careless I've been and I decided I had to find a place to hide my clothes when I went out at night. Somewhere where I could get to them in an emergency so I could at least come up with a plausible explanation about not being able to sleep and going out for a stroll.

It took me a couple of minutes to calm down before I turned my attention back to my neighbor's house. I'd come this far so I decided to carry on with my plan. I stepped out from the bushes and crept slowly across the lawn toward the front door. I was nearing the house when suddenly the porch light snapped on! I stood there for a minute like a deer caught in headlights, unable to move, expecting the front door to swing open any second! I stood frozen like this until it dawned on me that the light had been turned on by a motion detector. I quickly walked up the porch steps and touched the front door, then turned and hightailed back out to my hiding place in the bushes. After a couple of minutes the porch light snapped back off and I saw no signs from within the house that anyone was awake.

I let out a small laugh and shook my head. Melissa, you've gone batshit crazy, girl. You are so going to get caught one of these nights.

The next night I began taking the extra precaution of hiding my clothes near the garage where I thought I could get to them unseen if I had to. From there I continued my nude walks down the country road, getting progressively farther from home each time. But this road proved to be a little too quiet and after a couple of uneventful nights I began hungering for more adventure. At the end of my strolls I would walk down and sit next to the creek hoping for another truck to roll by, but no such luck. Cars would occasionally pass but I didn't dare show myself to them without knowing if they belonged to locals or not.

By the third night I was getting bored as I sat by the creek and after a few minutes I impulsively made my way up to the guardrail, stepped over it and walked to the middle of the highway. In an instant I felt utterly exposed and vulnerable again and my senses were back on full alert! From here I could look right down the center of my hometown and in the distance the streetlights lit up what passed for the business district. Behind me the highway led out of town for a quarter of a mile or so before curving to the left and out of sight. I'd have little warning if a car or truck came from that direction.

I stood there for several minutes just drinking in the sensations now flowing again through my body. I imagined myself walking right down the middle of the highway into town and even took a few steps in that direction. Then I turned and scampered to the other side of the highway. It was heavily wooded on this side and no place for a naked, barefoot girl to do any exploring but it would serve as a hiding place if I needed it. Having the highway between me and my home added an extra layer of excitement and I desperately wanted to show my nude body to some unsuspecting truck driver. I even walked a little ways north up the highway hoping a truck would come around the corner but there was no one at all on the highway tonight. Damnit! This town is so dead that even a naked girl can't get any attention! I finally gave up after awhile and wandered back to my tent where I brought myself to an orgasm before finally dozing off for the night.

The next day the house was empty, as it usually was during the summer. My parents both worked and my sister, unlike me, was a social butterfly who was always out with friends. Today she was at the lake and I knew I wouldn't see her until at least dinner time. After taking a nap to catch up on some of my lost sleep, I decided to engage in a little "me time." I drew myself a bath using some of my mom's scented bath oils and allowed myself to soak for awhile in the warm water. I almost never did this and now I began to wonder why. It felt so good!

My skin felt so soft and smooth afterwards and as I was toweling off I decided to take a step that I'd been thinking about for a week or so. I figured that if people might see me naked then I wasn't going to keep anything hidden, so I took one of my Mom's razors and sat on the edge of the bathtub and began carefully shaving around my pussy. When it was completely bare I stood before the mirror examining myself from every angle.

My body was lean and taut with breasts that weren't large but hung nicely over my flat stomach. My ass had always been my best feature but now that the rest of my body had developed it looked even better as a complementary part of the whole package. God, I'm becoming such a narcissist, I thought to myself. But I just couldn't help it. I really looked good naked!

I began examining my face next. I'd always looked young for my age and still did (sometimes my younger sister was mistaken for being my older sister), but even my face was beginning to mature now. My acne had cleared up after a summer in the sun and my black hair had gone uncut long enough that it now spilled over my shoulders. I almost gasped as the thought occurred to me: I'm pretty. I'm really pretty!

I know it sounds weird to have taken so long to realize this, but I'd been self conscious about my body and my looks for so long that I had this image in my head that I couldn't shake. Standing here now I finally understood that this image no longer matched reality. And as I stood naked in front of the full length mirror I knew that I really, really wanted someone to see me like this.

I couldn't bear the thought of putting on clothes so I walked naked through the empty house, desperately wishing I could go outside and walk around in broad daylight. And the more I thought about it the more I thought that maybe I could. My backyard was mostly sheltered by trees on the park side and I knew that my neighbors across the field wouldn't be able to see me without a telescope. I walked over and peeked out the window at the park. The RV area was empty except for a family unhitching a trailer from their truck and setting up a large tent alongside it.

I opened up the back door and stuck my head out. There was about a twenty foot stretch of open space where I'd be visible to the campers before the view from the park was blocked by trees. There were four of them - a mother and father and a teenage boy and blonde-haired girl – and they all had their backs to me at the moment as they were busy setting up camp. I quickly stepped through the door and scampered across the lawn until I reached the shed.

Oh my God, I did it! I sat down and brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them with my arms. Whew! I surveyed my surroundings and saw that I was relatively safe here. I wasn't worried about my neighbors to the right, but to the left of my house I could see the park road and the creek just beyond it. If someone happened to be driving or walking along the road and looked in this direction they'd be able to see me. I decided that was an acceptable risk and after a couple of minutes I stood up and pressed my back against the shed and began caressing my breasts and rock hard nipples. Look at me world! Here I am!

I walked slowly back behind the shed and into our garden. How many times had I been back here with my parents planting or picking corn and vegetables? What would they think of their little girl if they saw her now? I continued walking through the rows of corn feeling the warmth of the sun on my bare skin. I looked at the spot behind the shed where I'd first squatted to pee and then removed my panties. Was that really only just three weeks ago? It seemed like ages ago and I felt like a completely different person now. In many ways I was a different person.

I don't know how long I was back there – probably no more than twenty or thirty minutes – but I finally decided not to push my luck too far. I made my way back toward the house and stopped just short of the exposed area I'd have to cross to reach the back door. I thought about going over behind a tree to survey the area first, but then I decided to just go for it. I was going to walk – not run – to my back door and if anyone over there was looking then, well, they'd be in for a treat. I walked slowly, with my arms at my side, across the lawn without glancing over toward the park. When I reached the back door I stopped and just had to take a look. The parents and girl were nowhere to be seen but the teenage boy was staring directly at me!

I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest! I opened the door and was ready to run inside when I stopped myself. Here was the chance to show myself off to a stranger that I'd been waiting for! I slowly backed away from the door and turned toward him. A grin spread across his face and he raised a hand to wave. I saw that the boy was about my age and I smiled and waved back, then did a slow turn to give him a view from every angle. Then I stood facing him again and let my left hand wander up and begin caressing my breasts while my right hand moved slowly down my stomach toward my bare pussy. I don't know how far I would've gone if the mother hadn't emerged from the camper right then. I bolted for the door and was inside before she turned my way.

Minutes later I came as hard as I've ever come in my life.

V

"So did you do anything fun today, Melissa," my dad asked over the dinner table.

"Well, Dad, I shaved my pussy and ran around naked in the backyard and let a boy look at me." Okay, I didn't actually say that. What I really said was, "Mmm, not much. Kinda just hung out here today. Pretty boring."

"Well you should get outside more. Get some fresh air while the weather's still good." I had trouble suppressing a smile when he said that. Getting fresh air was the least of my worries.

"Okay Dad, I will," I promised. Just as soon as you guys are asleep tonight, I thought to myself.

I looked over and saw my mom eyeing me curiously. "You look different, Melissa," she said. "You're glowing." I just about spit out my green beans when she said that. I was still so amped up after my experience this afternoon that I felt like an electrical current was flowing through my body.

"Um, I just got some sun today," I sputtered.

"Maybe she's getting laid," my sister Sarah volunteered with a smirk. I glared across the table at her.

"That's enough, Sarah," my mom scolded but then I glanced over and saw her eyeing me suspiciously.

"No! I'm not!"

"Better not be," my dad said as he chewed on a mouthful of fried chicken. "You're not allowed to have sex until you're at least thirty. And only after you've been married and divorced a couple of times."

"If she doesn't have sex until she's thirty she probably will be divorced a couple of times before then," Sarah laughed.

My sister Sarah and I were almost polar opposites. She was as extraverted and outspoken as I was shy and quiet. There wasn't much of a filter between her brain and her mouth and just about any thought that entered her head quickly passed unimpeded to her lips. She was also as curvy as I'd been small and petite (at least until my growth spurt) and she didn't mind flaunting it. Even now at the table she was wearing a tank top that was showing more cleavage than I knew my mom was comfortable with. She'd pretty much given up fighting Sarah about it, though.

Dad was pretty laid back and funny and was more than happy to leave the matter of disciplining his daughters to my mom. He didn't pretend to have any insight into the mysterious workings of the teenage female mind and I'm sure he was happily oblivious to any changes going on with his older daughter. But my mom...not so much. I could tell she suspected something was going on.

If my parents had ever contemplated the prospect of one of their daughters getting caught streaking around town in the nude I'm sure they would've guessed that it would be Sarah, not their shy, mousy little Melissa. But I wasn't quite as shy and mousy anymore and I know Mom was coming to that realization. I wondered what they were going to think of me when they found out the truth.

You see, I didn't think of getting caught anymore as a matter of "if" but "when." The only reason it hadn't happened so far was a combination of dumb luck and the fact that this town was so dead at night. I knew the town wouldn't liven up any time soon but my luck could only last so long. It would happen sooner or later, and the only reason it might be later was because my bedroom was almost finished and I'd soon have to move back inside. On top of that the summer was coming to an end, school would be starting up again, and the weather would be turning cold. All of those factors would be impediments to my new obsession but I knew they wouldn't stop me. Not completely anyway. I may need to find new strategies and locales, and I certainly wouldn't be able to keep doing it every night, but I knew I'd find a way. I was too addicted now to stop.

The realization that I was eventually going to get caught was almost liberating. If I only had a few days left before I had to move back inside I was determined to make the most of them. I wasn't planning on doing anything too stupid or crazy, but I was going to push myself as far as I dared and if I got caught, I got caught. Yeah, it would be embarrassing to have the whole town (and my family!) know about my weird little fetish, but considering how many girls in my school had gotten knocked up over the past few years, just how scandalous could it be? That was my rationalization anyway, such as it was.

After dinner, I was helping my mom put the dishes in the dishwasher when she spoke to me. "You know, Melissa, you've changed quite a bit over the past few months and I mean that in a good way. You're really becoming a beautiful young woman."

"Thanks," I said and I'm sure I was blushing. It's not as if this was the first time that my mom had called me pretty, but I guess it was the first time that I actually believed her.

"Listen, Melissa do you, um...have a boyfriend? Or is there anything you want to talk to me about?"

I shook my head. "No. Why? What do you think I've been doing?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just saying that you're eighteen now and there's nothing wrong with having a boyfriend. God knows your sister has a few of them. So if you did it would be okay."

"I don't have a boyfriend, Mom. And I'm still a virgin if that's what you're thinking." I blushed again as I said that. I wasn't comfortable talking about sex with my mom and the direction this conversation was going was making me squirm uncomfortably.

"Oh no, hon. I'm not accusing you of anything. It's just that, well, like I said, you've really grown up and you're just glowing today." She laughed nervously. "Ah hell, I don't know what I'm trying to say. I just want you to know that if there's anything you want to talk to me about, I'm here for you."

"Thanks, Mom." For a brief moment I was tempted to tell her about my late night nude ramblings but I knew I couldn't do it. It's not that I was afraid that she'd think I was a total pervert or something, it's just that I knew she'd be terrified that her little girl might run into a rapist or murderer out there. I know she sensed that I was keeping a secret from her, but it was a secret that I was determined to keep for as long as I could.

After dinner we all got together in the living room and watched a DVD, but I had a hard time concentrating on it. The later and darker it got the more my anticipation grew and the harder my nipples became. I was very glad I was wearing a loose t-shirt tonight or my mom would've really gotten suspicious.

When it was finally time for bed I said goodnight and walked out the back door. Instead of going to my tent I wandered over to the edge of the lawn and faced the park. Across the street I could see the trailer and tent that belonged to the boy's family and that several more RV's had joined them. There was no sign of him but I could see shadows moving within their lit camper. Beyond the camping area lay the city park and the rest of my little town.

I knew which direction I'd be going tonight.

VI

I looked over at the digital clock in my tent and saw that it was time to go. I crawled out of my sleeping bag and peeled off my t-shirt and panties, but I hesitated for a minute. Something was going to happen tonight, I could just feel it. Maybe I should just skip it and try to get some sleep. Or go in a safer direction. I was more nervous and excited than I'd ever been before and the first two times I reached for the tent door zipper I hesitated and pulled back. Finally on the third try I unzipped it, stuck my head out and looked around, and then stepped naked out into the warm summer night.

Across the street the campers were all dark and there was no sign of activity. I had to go through a small narrow field to reach the park road and I stepped gingerly to avoid rocks as I crossed. The bottom of my feet had become calloused now, though, from nearly a month of barefoot walking and I quickly reached the park road. I stopped just a few feet away from the campground pondering which way to go. I could've walked a little ways down the road to bypass the campers if I wanted but I decided to walk right through the middle of the campground. In for a penny in for a pound, I guess.

I walked between two large RVs and then over to the tent where I knew the boy I'd seen earlier today was sleeping. Inside I could hear the heavy breathing of a sleeper and I stood outside for several minutes secretly hoping he would wake up and look outside. Finally my better judgment took over and I started moving again before someone really did wake up and see me there. I crossed a bridge over the creek and entered the park, then crouched behind a tree to survey it.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers