Confessions of an Online Predator Ch. 03

Story Info
He fools the husband and bangs the wife.
4.2k words
4.28
73.7k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Beware of another cheating husband story! Thanks to Angel Love for her friendship and editing skills. TSG

Over the last six month's I've used my account on an internet dating site to seduce women in cities I routinely travel too on business. It's been a blast, developing internet personalities to match with needs of attractive and horny women in each city.

So far, I'd banged seven women. Some were memorable. Others were easily forgettable. Although a juicy pussy and a snug asshole will never bore me, I was in the mood to try something else.

His dating profile profile interested me:

My wife and I live in the Columbia, SC area. I'm 47. I'm 5'10 and a bit overweight at 210 lbs. My wife is 34. She's 5'3" and has a stunning 35-27-36 figure. She has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. We have been interested in exploring the swinging lifestyle for the last year. Unfortunately, we've not been able to find other couples in the Columbia area with similar interests. If you'd like to get to know us better, please respond.

Trying to get my latest piece of fiction just right, I responded with an instant message:

'Hi. I'm Chris and I'm married to Jan. We're 45 and 39 respectively. We currently live in Wilton, CT, just north of NYC. I am being transferred and have accepted a position in Columbia, SC. Jan and I have been involved in the life style for the last ten years. We are regular members in a New Haven, CT swing club and are active guests in clubs in NYC, Boston and Chicago. We are concerned that our transfer to SC will put an end to our swinging. We're happy about the possibility of meeting you and your wife. I'm 5'10", weigh 175 and am very athletic. Jan is 5'6, slim with red hair and green eyes. She has C-Cup breasts, a flat stomach and great ass and legs.'

Being an instant satisfaction kind of guy, I love instant messages. A few moments later I received my first response.

'Wow. I've never met anyone so involved in the life style. I'd like to learn more.'

The husband's name was Ken and he was married to Svetlana; Svet for short. Ken was a successful attorney. He admitted that he wasn't very good looking and never dated much. Svet is an immigrant from Russia and taught language at a local high school. She desperately wanted to get married. As Ken was successful, she accepted his proposal of marriage after two months. They've been married only two years.

Ken told me that Svet was much more sexual than he was. Their discussions of sex had greatly interested him. The idea to try swinging was mutual.

***********

Dave's Steak and Seafood is a high end Columbia restaurant. Ken and Svet were already at the bar when I arrived. Ken looked the typical lawyer type. He had short, well kept hair and was dressed in a dark suit, white shirt and regimental tie.

Svet was dynamite. She was sexy as hell and dressed-down in a black tee, jeans and sneakers. Her breasts were high and tight. She had long legs, full hips and a pear shaped ass. I liked her eyes best. They were full of mischief.

They had reserved a horseshoe shaped booth in the bar area. We ordered drinks and appetizers and settled back to talk. Ken and Svet were anxious to talk about the swinging lifestyle. As they asked questions, I made up stories about my make-believe swinging activities. I made up stories about swapping, threesomes, foursomes. I explained that I had participated in a gangbang and that Jan was considering pulling a train.

Svet was sitting next to me in the center of the horseshoe. As I told my stories, she sat mesmerized. Occasionally, I would squeeze her thigh as I emphasized a point. Svet didn't seem to mind and Ken either didn't notice or didn't care. After a while, I rested my hand along her upper leg.

They asked if I ever became jealous. I laughed and said I was usually too busy to be jealous.

"I'm going to bring Jan to town in two weeks," I lied. "She's going to be spending time with a realtor. Perhaps we can meet for dinner and see if we're compatible."

Ken and Svet nodded in agreement. "If she's as nice as she looks in the pictures you sent, I'm sure we'll get along fine!" Ken said.

"She looks better than any picture. Just like Svet does," I countered.

I continued, "Being a leg man, I've got to say that Svet's thighs feel fantastic."

Ken looked into his wife's lap and saw that I was stroking her upper leg. Lust filled both of their eyes as he reached and caressed her other thigh. Both of our hands slid up and down her thigh and came within inches of her jean covered pussy.

"Svet, do you like to dance?"

"Yes. I love to dance."

"She's a great dancer. Unfortunately, I have two left feet."

"A friend told me about Mango's. It's a roadhouse a few miles out of town. They have a swing band tonight. Would you like to go there?"

"Mango's is a ball. The music is always great. Let's go," Ken announced. He continued, "Do you know how to get there?"

"I have no idea. Would you mind if Svet rides with me. That way, I won't get lost."

We agreed and I paid the bill. Svet and I walked Ken to his Lexus and we watched him take off as we walked across the parking lot to my car.

I held the door open for Svet and she glided into my rented Hertz SUV. After jumping into the driver's seat and turning on the ignition, I turned to Svet.

"I just want to tell you. I feel very lucky to have met you and Ken tonight. I have a feeling that Jan will like you also."

Svet nodded her head, "I'm having so much fun with you also. Can you tell I'm nervous?"

Playing the game, I answered, "I'm glad you're nervous, because I'm nervous too."

Svet looked at me with a question in her eye, "I'm surprised you're nervous, as you've been swinging for years."

"Svet, I'm always nervous when I'm with an attractive woman. Do you think Ken would be upset, if I kissed you?"

She laughed and said, "Considering what we've been talking about all evening, I doubt it."

We eased our lips together and started with a gentle kiss. After two or three light kisses, I kissed her cheek and worked my way to Svet's neck. She leaned into me, giving me easier access and let me kiss and lick her neck. Her perfume was intoxicating. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Our lips touched, mouths opened and our tongues plunged into each other.

I became rock hard as Svet moaned urgently into my mouth. I tasted the wine on her lips and tongue as our kiss became sloppy. "Slide closer, baby."

I pulled Svet over the car console and onto my lap. It was a tight squeeze, but she settled comfortably between my body and the steering wheel. When we kissed again, Svet wrapped her arms around my neck. My left arm supported her shoulder, while my right hand cupped her pear shaped ass. She groaned again as I pawed at her ass cheeks through her jeans.

"Svet, you're so fucking hot. I can't wait for Jan to be able to join us. She'd love to kiss you."

We kissed some more. I slid my hand from her ass to her right breast and pinched her erect nipple. "Show me your tits, baby."

Svet pulled the front of her tee shirt and bra over her breasts. Her B-Cup breasts were capped by small, hard, pink nipples. I bent my head and sucked her tit into my mouth. "OOOOHHHH, yes. That feels so good."

Svet wrapped her arms around my head and held me tight against her chest. As I sucked and bit her nipple, I gently pushed her legs apart and palmed her pussy through her jeans. Svet bucked against my palm.

She exploded like a firecracker. "I'mmmm cummminggg . . . Yesss!"

I love watching a woman orgasm. I watched Svet's face. Her eyes were closed tight, her mouth was open and she was breathing hard. She bounced in my lap and ground her pussy into my open palm.

"Itttt feels soooo good!" she wailed.

Svet shuttered as her orgasm dwindled. I pulled her against me and let her catch her breath. Shortly after, she pulled away. She crawled across the console, was kneeling on the passenger seat, turned sideways and was looking at me.

"I feel bad that Ken and Jan aren't here. We shouldn't do anything else, until we're all together and can share."

"I know, Svet. You're right. You excite me so much, I just couldn't help myself!"

I continued, "Before we go too far, you need to know something about me. I'm very well endowed. I'm just too big for some women."

Svet looked from my eyes to my crotch and back. It was dark in the car and she couldn't make out the outline of my cock through my pants.

"How big are you?"

"I'm very big and very thick. Would you like to see it?"

Svet just knelt on the seat and looked between my face and my crotch.

Slowly, so not to scare her, I unbuckled my belt, pulled open the button and unzipped my pants. I wasn't wearing boxers, so I was able to easily slip my hand into my pants and pull out my cock. I rested my cock against the steering wheel.

All women's reaction is the same when they see my cock. They're astonished. I'm eight inches long and as thick as an average woman's wrist. The tip of my cock is the size of a plumb and shaped like a mushroom.

Svet leaned back against the far door. "What are you thinking?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything, just shook her head.

After waiting a few moments, I asked, "Am I bigger than Ken?"

Giggling, she held up two fingers. "He's about this big," she said as she showed me her hand.

I decided to let Svet make the next move. I continued to sit with my cock resting against the steering wheel. She just stared at my hard rod and I wondered what she was thinking.

A minute or two passed, before she asked, "Can I touch your . . . " She was at a loss for words, but she tried again, "Can I touch your cock?"

"Sure baby, anything you want."

Svet leaned forward, rested her left arm on the console and wrapped her right fist around my dick.

"It's so hard. And thick. Oh God, it's huge."

"Your hand feels so nice, baby. Please don't stop."

She slowly stroked my cock. When she reached the tip, Svet would smear the pre-cum around the head before lowering her fist.

"Does your wife and your swing partners . . . " Svet was at a loss for words, again. Finally, she continued, "Can they take your size?"

"Mmmmmm. Sweetheart, your hand feels so good. Yeah, they take me in their mouths and pussies. I love anal sex and most will take me in their butt."

Svet leaned in closer. Her face was only a foot away from my cock.

As Svet stroked my cock, I reached over her back and caressed her butt. I slid my palm from one globe to the other. Svet spread her legs slightly, so I let my hand massage over her bottom to her pussy.

The pressure of my massage worked Svet's mouth closer to my dick. I could feel her breath caress my skin. I nudged her a bit closer. She was within inches of tasting me. Finally, Svet leaned in. She gave the tip of my cock a light kiss. She gently licked the tip of my cock and groaned as she tasted me.

"You taste so good. I love your feel. I love your taste." Svet bobbed lower and took the tip and first two inches.

"Your mouth is so warm and wet. Suck me deeper," I pleaded.

As she tried to lower her mouth further, the sound of a cell phone broke the silence. Svet jumped back into her seat and pulled the cell phone from her purse. Looking at the digital read-out, she said, "It's Ken." Svet had a very uncomfortable look on her face.

I reached for the phone and answered, "Hey Ken, it's Chris. I need to apologize, man."

Ken was surprised when I answered the phone. "Oh, Chris. Where are you guys?"

"Believe it or not, we haven't left the restaurant parking lot." I looked at Svet and she was clearly nervous.

I continued, "We just started talking and got caught up in the moment. I know we agreed that it would be best if all four of us were together the first time . . . "

Ken interrupted, "What have you been doing?"

"Listen Ken, don't be mad at Svet. I'm the one who has the experience in swinging. I should have held out . . . "

"What have you been doing?" he demanded again.

I was honest and admitted, "Ken, we've been kissing and petting. I've played with Svet's bare breasts. Your wife is so fucking sexy, Ken. If you're mad, we can end this whole thing right now. I'll drop her off at your car and I'll disappear right after. You'll never see me again."

I was taking a risk. I knew Ken was hot for my fantasy wife. I hoped his lust for Jan would allow him to give me his wife.

"No! I don't want this to stop. I just wish Jan was with us tonight."

"I hear you, Ken. I wish she was with us too. I wish she was with you, doing what Svet is doing to me."

"What else is Svet doing?"

I looked over at her. She was still worried. "Ken, she's been playing with my dick. She was sucking the tip, when you called."

"And, Ken," I continued, "You're right, she gives a good blow job."

Ken was clearly uncomfortable. I knew that he was being tugged from two sides. On one hand, he wanted to be part of the swinging life style, while on the other he was feeling out of control.

"Ken, can I ask you a favor?"

He mumbled a, "Sure"

"Can Svet finish me off?" Before he could answer, I continued, "Please. When Jan comes in two weeks, I'll let you plan the entire evening. And I promise, she'll do anything you ask."

He simply said, "Yeah, sure."

"I'm going to hand the phone to Svet. Please tell her everything is ok."

Svet took the phone and put it to her ear. Tentatively, she said, "Hi"

She listened and said, "Yes, I'd like too." And finally, "Ok. I love you too."

Svet ended the call and placed the phone back in her purse. Then she attacked my cock. Holding it at the base, she lowered her mouth over the first six inches.

"Baby, you're so fucking hot. Suck my dick, baby, suck it good."

She sucked deep and slowly ran my dick in and out of her mouth. Svet was slurping and gagging. She sounded like a pro.

"Svet, I want you to unbutton your pants."

Without taking her mouth off my rod, she reached under herself, unbuttons and unzipped her jeans.

I reached a hand into the back of her jeans and under her silk bikini's. My fingers pushed over the crack of her ass and into a very juicy pussy. Svet was shaved, except for a short landing strip. As I pushed two fingers into her slot, she groaned around my tool.

I timed my finger fucking with her blow-job. We easily got into a great rhythm. As she sucked me deep into her throat, I thrust two fingers into her sloppy hole.

"Baby, I'm not going to last . . . here it comes!"

I erupted deep into Svet's throat. She choked and backed off as I continued to spurt. With the head of my cock in her mouth, Svet swallowed my warm cum and finally, licked me clean.

I pulled my hand from the back of her pants, and we both leaned back, exhausted from our efforts.

"Svet, you are so fucking sexy. That felt so good."

"I'm so horny. You've got me to the edge."

"I feel bad, sweetheart. You gave me such a great blow-job. I feel like I need to return the favor."

"I've never had anyone give me oral," she said shyly.

"Never?" I asked.

She just shook her head. "My hotel is across the street. Let's run up to my room and I'll lick you to orgasm. It'll only take a second and Ken will never know."

"Oh, Chris. I don't think we should."

In less than ten minutes, we were in my room and naked. Svet lay on the edge of the bed and her legs were spread wide. I was kneeling on the floor with my face buried in her twat.

I licked and sucked her clit and pussy. She went nuts when my tongue darted over her asshole. Svet was multi-orgasmic and launched into cums every few minutes. As I ate her, I also fingered her bottom and pussy. The highlight was when I stroked two fingers into her pussy and a third into her ass as I licked and sucked her clit.

Svet shrieked, lifted her hips high into the air and convulsed in orgasm. As she regained her composure, I stood. Holding an ankle of her spread legs in each hand, I slowly ran my fat cock along the opening of her pussy.

"Yes . . . yes . . . yes . . . fuck me. Stick it in and fuck me."

"Are you sure, baby?"

"Just fuck me. Fuck me now."

I pushed Svet into the middle of the bed, climbed between her stretched legs and drove my cock into her cunt." Holding an ass cheek in each hand and using a finger to toy with her asshole, I plowed into her pussy.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and yelled, "Yes . . . just like that," over and over. I fucked her for twenty minutes and would have gone on forever, but was interrupted by a ringing phone.

I found Svet's cell phone in her purse and answered. "Hey Ken, sorry. We are just finishing up. God, she can suck cock like a pro. You guy's will fit in with swinger's anywhere."

"Wow that took a while."

I stood next to the bed and looked down on Ken's sexy wife. "It did. I tried to hold off as long as possible. It was such a great feeling, being in her mouth."

As I talked with Ken, I lined my tool up with Svet's hole. I fucked her with just the head. She quietly cooed and tried to pull me deeper.

I continued, "Ken, I feel bad. Svet is so worked up. Let's meet back at my room at the Marriott. She really deserves an orgasm."

Ken hesitated, so I continued, "She's so hot Ken. The three of us can enjoy each other. It'll be a warm-up for when Jan comes in two weeks."

"Oh, I guess. I'll meet you in the room."

After giving him the room number, I turned the cell off. I didn't want him changing his mind and calling back.

I looked at Svet. "You heard?" I asked.

When she nodded, I said, "Get on your hands and knees baby."

She turned over and I climbed on the bed behind her. I took hold of her hips and guided my cock into her. I knew it would take Ken a good twenty minutes to arrive. I took the time to bang her pussy and thumb fuck her tight ass. Svet rolled from one orgasm to the next.

As I started my pre-cum tingle, I pulled from her pussy and told her to turn over. While Svet lay on her back with her legs wide, I jerked off and shot four big wads over her inflamed pussy and landing strip. I dropped on top of the exhausted woman, gave her a kiss and snuggled up next to her.

It was only a short few minutes, before we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Svet tried to grab the sheets to cover herself.

"Baby, he knows we've been together. You look beautiful. Don't cover yourself. Give him a treat."

As I got to the door, I looked over my shoulder. Svet lay in the middle of the bed. The pillows beneath her head allowed her to look at the door. Her legs were spread, her pussy was swollen and open and my cum was dripping over her lips and between her legs. Satisfied, I opened the door.

Ken was stunned when I stood in the doorway naked. He was astonished when he saw his wife in the bed. Wanting to control the situation, I put my arm around Ken's shoulder and said, "Ken she's waiting for you. She's insatiable and needs more than I can give her."

Ken undressed in seconds and jumped between Svet's cum soaked thighs. He was rock hard. Unfortunately, he was only four inches long and very thin. He groaned as he sunk his dick into her used cunt. I wondered if she even felt him.

As Ken pounded away, I sat in a near-by arm chair and watched the action.

"I can't wait until your fucking my wife, Ken. I want to see you pound her slut pussy."

The more I talked, the harder Ken fucked his wife.

"You'll fuck Jan and I'll fuck Svet. We'll switch all night long. I can't wait to see Jan suck your meat."

As they fucked, I played with my dick. I'd already cum twice, but the erotic scene in front of me was recharging me fast.

"Do you want to fuck Jan's ass?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I want to try anal so bad." The thought of anal sex with my fictitious wife sent poor Ken over the edge.

12