Confessions of the Female Kind Ch. 1

Story Info
Administrative Assistant gets a late night thrill.
1.3k words
3.5
13.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan, 28, Administrative Assistant

Satisfaction

It's kind of embarrassing to talk about, I mean I don't really divulge this kind of information most of the time, but it's too good to just keep to myself. I have never been more satisfied in my life, sexually I mean. I'm getting just what I need, all thanks to my favorite late night janitor. Let me tell you how it started...

I was working late one night, finishing up some files for my boss. I was deep in some papers when the janitor came in to empty the trash. I took little notice of him and continued my work. Around 10:30 I decided to take a break and go get a coke from the vending machine. It was then that I saw him. He was filling up one of the snack machines, going about his business, and I couldn't stop staring. He was over six feet tall, about 180 lbs., quite built and looked as if he might be Hispanic, which is quite a turn on for me. He turned around and saw me, then flashed me the most playful smile. I melted right there and then. Before I returned to my office, I decided to introduce myself. "Hi I'm Joan, I work down the hall..."

"Hello, I am Javier, I work in all the halls", he replied with a little chuckle.

"Well it's very nice to meet you", I said coyly as I made my way back...I heard him mumble something that sounded like, "Oh I'd like to meet you." and I couldn't help but feel slightly aroused.

A short time later I heard a knock on my door and in came Javier. " I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you before I go, " he asked. Feeling brave, I decided to be quite direct with him. I got up and walked over to him. Grabbing his hand, I placed it on the top button of my blouse. "You could start by undoing these."

Javier didn't object and slowly undid my buttons. He then lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me long and hard. I pressed my body against his and could feel him growing firm. My breasts ached to be free; sensing this Javier unhooked the front clasp of my bra and took one of my erect nipples into his mouth. I moaned with pleasure and was glad that there was no one else left in the office. Javier slowly made his way down my torso licking and kissing every nook. He then unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor; all that remained were my lace panties. Javier picked me up and placed my on the edge of my desk, then slid my panties off. He lifted one of my legs above his shoulder and dived right into my waiting mound. He devoured me like a starving child who hasn't eaten for days. His tongue expertly darted around, fast and accurate. It didn't take me long to reach a powerful climax.

Now I wanted him inside me, I was more than ready. Almost violently, I tore off his shirt and unzipped his jeans. He quickly let them fall to the floor and kicked them aside. I was glad to see that there was nothing else to deal with. Javier stood ready and at attention. He turned me around and entered me from behind. His throbbing member felt like heaven. Javier pumped his cock into me fast and hard, all the while playing with my clit. It wasn't long before I came again, and soon after, I felt his balls tighten and he released his load into my box. Javier and I leaned against my desk, both quite spent. Since he was off shift and my work was nearly done, we both dressed and headed back to my apartment where we had a rather sleepless night.

Javier has since moved in with me, we have a great relationship, and there's not a night were I am left unsatisfied...

Diana, 24, Accountant

New Discoveries

About a month ago, my life went up in shambles. My boyfriend and I broke up, I lost my job, and I got evicted from my apartment. This was all within the span of three weeks. The night I got my eviction notice, I went down to "Moon Beam" a new club downtown. My whole goal that night was to get drunk quickly and to find some guy to go home with. I achieved the 1st part of my goal with no problem, downing a couple tequila shots and a Long Island iced tea. I decided to order one more drink, and as I was getting out my wallet I heard a woman's voice, "Hey, let me buy that for you."

I turned around and saw a woman I recognized as being from another accounting firm. Not wanting to refuse anything that could save me some money I agreed. The woman sat next to me and ordered herself a drink as well. "You're Diana, right? Don't you work for Hanson & Lisch?"

"Yeah, although I don't work there anymore, they laid me off last week...budget cuts."

"Oh…I'm sorry. By the way, I'm Liz, I work for Jeffries & Schmidt."

"Yeah I saw you there a few times I think. It's nice to meet you. Thanks for the drink."

"Oh, my pleasure," Liz replied. " Do you want to go down there and dance? It's always safer to go in pairs."

I agreed and we made our way down to the dance floor. We joined the crowd and started dancing. I noticed that Liz was getting closer to me, dancing with me the way a guy would. Normally I would have fended her off, but to tell you the truth, it turned me on. Liz and I ground our hips together, pulsing to the beat, oblivious to everyone around us. After a while, I was getting pretty hot (in more ways than one) and I suggested that we take a break. Liz and I headed back to the bar for another drink.

While we were sitting there, two of the most gorgeous guys came up to us. They introduced themselves as Brian and Jeffrey, with Australian accents, none the less. Liz and I looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking...that we both wanted to get into bed with these guys. We talked with Brian and Jeffrey for a while and got to know each other. The guys mentioned how hot we had looked on the dance floor and asked if we'd like to join them down there again. Liz and I quickly agreed. Brian and I had hit it off and Liz and Jeffrey had paired up, so we were all happy.

It didn't take long before all of us had become quite aroused. Liz suggested that we all head back to her place and it seemed like we were in a cab in a matter of seconds. None of us could keep our hands off each other in the cab. At first we had paired off into couples, but eventually, Liz and I went at it while Brian and Jeffrey's hands were all over us. When we got into Liz's apartment, our clothes came flying off and we all just barely made it into the living room. Brian and I made our way to the couch and I lied back while he made his way down to my dripping pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Liz and Jeffrey were already fucking, standing up against the wall. Brian worked his expert tongue, darting around my clit like a lizard. I let out a loud moan as I came, and I could hear Liz doing the same.

Brian sat up on the couch and I slid onto his lap guiding his cock into my throbbing cunt. As we were fucking, Liz and Jeffrey came over and joined in rubbing their hands and kissing all over our bodies.