Confidence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,472 Followers

It was 2am before we all fell asleep. At 4am I woke up to the sounds of moans. I'd fallen asleep between two of the girls, but now I'd been pushed to one side. Allison lay with her legs wrapped around Sunita's head. Sunita meanwhile was on her elbows and knees while Tina frigged her from behind. Tina looked over at me first with worry, then with anger, though not at me. She smacked Sunita's ass hard.

"Stupid slut, you woke up Master," she said. "Sorry, Master. Ali wanted to try the slut's tongue." She smacked Sunita's ass a few more times. "I so wish I had a strap-on. I'll have to buy one later today."

Sunita tried to lift her head when she heard that, but Allison's legs remained firmly locked around her neck. Tina smacked her some more for trying to get free then went back to playing with her clit. They were going to be up all night unless I did something about it.

"Slut, stand on the floor, bend over and lick Sunita's pussy. Now," I ordered.

"Yes Master!" Tina rushed to her task. I got up and got behind her.

"Lick her ass too. Get it wet for me."

"Yes Master."

Tina was already getting wet from my orders. She squealed with surprise when I shoved my cock in her cunt. I started fucking her hard and spanking her.

"No discipline is to be given unless I order it," I said harshly, accenting the statement with two smacks to her ass. I her a muffled "Yes Master" from between Sunita's ass cheeks. My slut was smart enough to keep licking. I raked my fingernails down her back and she shuddered.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission," I said. Again a muffled acknowledgement. Meanwhile Sunita was starting to go nuts under Tina's assault. And Allison started throwing her head from side to side then screamed as she came.

I slammed in harder. "I own you, slut. Remember your place."

"Mmm Mmstmm."

"Reach down with one hand and play with your clit."

"Mmm Mmstmm."

Her whole body was shaking. She was doing her best not to cum, but it was building quickly to a level she'd never experienced before.

"Plmmm Mmstmm."

I think that was a "Please Master."

"You cum only when I say, slut!" I yelled. I smacked her again for good measure. That only made things worse for her.

Sunita suddenly screamed into Allison's cunt. I realized it was because Tina was clawing into her with her free hand to try to keep from cumming. I smiled.

"Keep licking that pussy, but cum NOW."

It was a sight to behold. Tina's body writhed all over the place but her face stayed planted in Sunita's pussy. I had to fight to keep my cock inside her.

Just as she started to calm down I said, "Cum."

I didn't know if she could, but she did. She fucking came on command.

"Lick her ass and cum."

She came again, pulling her head away from that ass just long enough to gulp in some air. I shoved two fingers in her ass and started pumping. "Cum!"

That was it for her. She screamed into that ass, spasmed for a few seconds, and then passed out. I lifted her little body up and threw her on the bed. Grabbing Sunita's hips I pulled her to the edge of the bed. Allison got dragged along too. Sunita tried to resist as my cock pushed into her ass, but with her head trapped there was little she could do to stop me. Her hands reached back and I grabbed her wrists and held them, pulling myself the remaining few inches into her ass. I started sawing in and out. Sunita was already to close to cumming from Tina's tongue. It wasn't long before she came with my cock in her ass. I pulled out and shoved it in her pussy.

"No!" she cried. "I'm too sensitive. I just came!"

I knew that. I didn't give a fuck.

"Keep those legs locked on her, Ali," I said.

"No argument here," Allison replied.

I'll admit, it was hard to fuck her. She was doing everything she could to get away. I'll bet that sensitive cunt was doing things she'd never felt before. Eventually though my cock won out. The next orgasm built, bigger than the last. She came screaming into Allison's cunt. Then she collapsed. She didn't pass out but she was spent. I pushed her to the side next to Tina and crawled up on Allison.

"My turn?" she asked, half hopeful, half scared.

I just slid my cock into her eager cunt and started fucking. Her legs wrapped around me as I kissed her and mauled one of her tits with my hand. Eventually I pulled her legs apart and pushed them up until they were by her head. I kept fucking her. She kept cumming. Finally my own orgasm built and when I released it she had a final orgasm of her own. I collapsed on her and she wrapped her arms around me in a loving hug.

Soon after she started giggling.

"What?" I asked.

"That was all to make us go to sleep, wasn't it?"

I smiled, kissed her, and rolled off. She cuddled into me.

"Thank you," she said and with a giggle added, "Master."

Finally they all passed out. So did I.

*

My alarm went off at 10am. Already late in my mind. Allison reached over and tried to find the off switch, but half asleep she couldn't figure it out. She finally yanked the clock from the wall.

"Don't mess with me, bitch," she told it.

"We should get up," I said.

"No," Allison said. "Too early." She tried cuddling back into me. Tina had snuggled in behind my back. Sunita was spooning her.

"Come on," I said "A morning fuck and then breakfast."

"No," Allison insisted. "Sleep."

"Master?" Tina asked waking up. "Do you need anything?"

"Yes, slut. I have morning wood. Take care of it."

"Yes Master." Tina crawled down and enveloped my cock with her mouth.

Sunita, now awake, watched her. "She's such an eager slut. I can't believe I let her treat me the way I did last night. What the hell was I thinking?"

"You seemed to enjoy it," I said.

"Maybe a bit, but that's just not me."

"Really? Why don't you get down there and help her out?" I said.

"I don't think so," Sunita replied. "But maybe I'll make her lick my pussy when she's done getting you off."

"You're pretty cocky this morning," I said.

"Am I? I guess that fucking last night just made me realize some things about myself. I'm a sexy, desirable woman. And I deserve what I want. Right now I want to be licked. Tina, why don't you come here and lick my pussy?"

Tina looked up at her. "Fuck off slut. I'm busy."

Sunita turned to me. "Really? You're not going to share her?"

"I may let her lick you when I'm done with her, but I'll decide when I'm done with her, not you. Why don't you ask Ali?"

"Ali's trying to sleep a little longer," Allison said. "Everyone can fuck off."

I realized then that Allison was in confident mode from swallowing my cum last night. Tina was in the same mode from licking my cum off Allison's face. The weird thing was, Sunita seemed to be in that mode too, but I know I didn't cum in her mouth.

"If no one going to play, I might as well go home," Sunita said. She was getting angry.

"Go," Tina said. "You'll miss the fucking that's about to happen, but if you're lucky I'll come by later and let you lick Master's cum out of my pussy like last night."

And there it was. Fuck. It's like a contagion.

Sunita lunged at Tina. "Little slut!"

Great. Cat fight in my bed. Wait. I can use this.

"That's it!" I yelled as I pulled the two apart. "Everybody out."

"But Master!" Tina yelled as Sunita yelled, "Fine!" and Allison yelled, "What did I do?"

"I wanted to get up to fun and fucking, but if this is how you girls are going to behave you can all leave and come back when you can play nice."

"Are you serious?" asked Allison. "I just wanted to sleep a bit."

"And I wanted some morning head. My place my rules."

Sunita was already heading out the door. Allison got up and gave me a deadly glare before she started gathering her clothes.

Tina was on her knees. "Please don't be mad at me, Master."

Geez, if she was like this while confident, what was she going to be like in eight hours? Probably a lot like I was going to be in two hours.

"I'm not mad at you, pet, but I think it's best everyone went home now. Do as I tell you." I kissed her cheek.

"Yes Master."

Five minutes later I had the place to myself. Woo hoo!

Ten minutes after that there was a knocking at the door. I opened it to find Sunita in sexy lingerie.

"Alone at last," she said.

"Excuse me?"

"I told you I was horny and you haven't got you morning fuck yet. We should help each other out."

She walked into my place, pushing me back while slipping her arms around me and kissing me.

"Sunita, I may have been horny before but that scene in the bedroom deflated my cock."

"We'll just have to see what I can do about that then."

She dropped to her knees. I was still naked so my cock was in her mouth instantly. Let me tell you, a confident cocksucker will drain the blood from a man's brain in seconds. I wanted her out of my place. I needed her out of my place. But there was no way I was pulling my cock out of that mouth just yet. All my brain could think was, I still had almost two hours.

She made that blow job last too. She watched me, saw when I was getting close and eased off, only to build up again later. Soon I was reaching the point of no return and I knew I had to pull my cock free. She was determined to keep it. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled back but she fought and kept sucking.

"Let's fuck," I said enthusiastically. She just shook her head "No" on my cock. I couldn't hold it in much longer. She knew it. She wanted it. Finally I pinched her nose closed. When she gasped for air, I pulled free. My sperm splashed across her tits and a little hit her chin. She moved to wipe it with her fingers and I batted them away then wiped her chin for her. Looking around quickly, I grabbed a sofa cushion and used it to wipe her tits before she could lick any cum off them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said. "Thanks. I really gotta go crash."

"I didn't get mine!" she said.

"Well you shouldn't have made me cum then."

"I'm not leaving here until you lick my pussy until I cream."

Fuck. Jesus. Fuck. Fuck.

I pushed her down to the floor and dove on her cunt. I went at her like a madman and felt her orgasm growing, but then she calmed down. What the fuck? Then it grew again. Then she calmed down. Then it hit me. Just like I could control my cock and make it hard more often. She was controlling this orgasm. She was making it build. I'd been licking her twenty minutes and only she knew when she'd cum.

Half and hour went by, forty minutes. Jesus, bitch. At the hour and five mark she threw her head back and screamed. I'd been swapping between tongue and fingers to pleasure her for some time and both were exhausted.

"Oh god that was amazing!" she said breathless.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said smoothly. "Now get the fuck out. I'm exhausted."

"Alright, alright," she said. She seemed to move in slow motion as she got up, I was worried she wasn't going to leave in time. I was too worried. Fuck. It' was starting. Get out. Get out. Get out.

"My husband gets back tonight, but he'll be away next weekend again," she said as she ran her fingers along my chest seductively. "We'll get together and do this again."

"Anything you want," I said.

"Good. Bye lover."

"Bye."

We kissed and then she left. I was freaking out. That was too fucking close. I needed the stuff to calm me down, and found myself rushing to the bedroom to get it. Reason prevailed as I reached for the fridge. I was about to go through sixteen hours of this. Did I really want to extend that to twenty-four? I reached for sleeping pills instead, popped a couple and dry swallowed. Took a quick piss and then jumped in bed. Would she come back? Please no. Did I lock the door? I thought so, but I was too scared to go check. I hid under the covers and prayed for sleep to take me. Thankfully it did. But, six hours later the girls were back, needy and insecure. Unfortunately, so was I.

Boratus
Boratus
1,472 Followers
12