Confidence Regained Ch. 2

Story Info
After class, he gets to know his classmates.
1.1k words
4.27
35.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outlaw
Outlaw
15 Followers

Four o'clock couldn't come fast enough for Jake, and every minute was an hour. The anticipation he felt, a nervousness in his stomach, did nothing to detract from his desire to meet the two girls from his earlier class, and find out what was going to happen. He was so horny he'd almost gone and jacked off in the toilets, but decided to wait until the day was over. "Who knows," he thought, "I might not even have to!"

During lunchtime, he'd kept an eye out for the two girls he'd seen masturbating in his class. The cheerleader, Alex, was sitting with all the popular girls and their jock boyfriends, and hadn't even given him any sign of recognition when he'd caught her eye across the courtyard. The other girl, who he'd finally remembered was called Nadine, sat with her quiet, not-quite-socially accepted friends near the library, and seemed her normal introverted self. Neither one even glanced at the other, and they seemed oblivious of him. He was determined to be at the gym at 4 o'clock though, to see whether his overactive imagination had tricked him, or whether he'd really seen what he thought he saw.

At 3:30, he left his class early, complaining of a headache, and headed down to the gym. Hiding his bag and sitting out of sight, he stared at his watch until it was only five minutes to four. He was beginning to think they wouldn't come, and that he'd been set up. Just then, he heard the gym door open softly, and the soft sound of footfalls creep in.

"Do you know if he's here?"

"No. I didn't see him. He probably chickened out."

"Yeah probably. Still, no point wasting an afternoon over it."

Looking down from where he was, Jake could see the two girls kissing, schoolbags dropped at the door, hands tracing each other's breasts. Nadine began sliding her hand up Alex's skirt, slipping her fingers under the waistband of her panties, bringing a muted moan from the other girl. Their kisses were passionate, deep and lusty as they touched each other.

Jake stood up, making his way quietly to where the girls were kissing. By now, Alex's panties were being slid down her hips, and her brown, furry pussy was plainly visible. Nadine was rubbing Alex's clit, and her own as well, while Alex twisted her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. Gasping with the erotic torment of it, Nadine closed her eyes. She opened them to find Jake standing off a little way, his fly open and stroking his cock.

"Alex, we have a visitor. Looks like he wasn't a chicken."

Alex looked around, taking in at a glance Jake's appreciative expression, the direction of his gaze toward her dripping pussy, and his thick, raging hard-on.

"Maybe we'd better include him. After all, he didn't get to finish in class."

Nadine nodded, and sank to her knees. She took Jake's cock in her mouth, stretching her lips to accommodate it in her throat. Her head bobbed up and down, slurping as she sucked him deeply. Jake, already close to ecstasy, tried to distract himself by slipping two fingers into Alex's dripping cunt, and fucking her with them. Alex's hand was grasping her breasts, pinching her nipples and moaning.

The amazing headjob Jake was receiving from Nadine was working, and he knew he would come before long. Using his free hand to grip her head, he held her face on his cock as his cum started to spray from the end of his cock. His jism splashed against the roof of her mouth, and she let it pool on her tongue, until he was spent. Letting his cock fall from her mouth with an audiable plop, she let his come dribble down from her mouth and fall onto her shirt.

Alex, close to cumming herself, slipped a finger up her ass, enjoying all the while Jake's frenzied mid-orgasmic finger-fucking. The feeling of her finger rubbing his inside her tight ass took her over the edge, and she came, screaming and pushing her finger deep into her ass. Nadine turned, clamping her mouth over Alex's pussy in sheer delight, tasting her come as well.

Although he had just come, Jake was hardly finished for the afternoon. While his spent cock began to soften, he knelt down, turning Nadine around and lying her on her back. His hands gripped her soft, supple thighs and spread then, exposing her panty-clad pussy. Hooking a finger under the elastic of her panties, he pulled them aside and thrust his tongue against her clitoris. Squealing, Nadine lifted her hips to meet his probing tongue, fucking his face.

"Get her up on her knees, and we can both lick her...."

At Alex's request, Jake leaned back, letting Nadine turn over, raising her ass and spreading her legs again. While Jake slid his face under her dripping pussy to keep licking her, Alex began lightly licking her asshole.

Nadine began trembling, the combined feeling of Jake's frenzied tongue-fucking and Alex's slower, teasing tongue sending her over the edge in a screaming, breathless climax.

By this time Jake was hard again, and dying to slide into a hot, receptive pussy. Alex grabbed his rock-hard cock and leaned in to whisper in his ear; "If you don't put this in me, I'm gonna die..."

Only to happy to oblige, Jake gripped his cock and slid it between Alex's thighs, rubbing it up and down her slit, teasing her with it. She kept moving her hips to try and force him in, but he kept teasing her. Nadine moved over to him, still trembling, and whispered to him. "When you put it in, finger her ass. She loves it.....ever since I did it to her in the showers at camp. "

The idea of both girls fucking in the shower was enough to make Jake slam his cock into Alex's eager pussy, pushing his index finger up her ass as he filled her cunt. She screamed, even as he started thrusting both his finger and cock into her body.

She was close, and listening to Nadine's whispering made her hotter. "I'm fucking my cunt for you, little slut.....my fingers are in me and I'm gonna cum again.....ohhh, .....ohh fuck him, fuck him, ......oh, ooooh, OH GOD, fuck him!!"

Alex screamed, her pussy tightening around Jake's cock. His hot cum began pouring into her sweet pussy, his grunts a counterpoint to her orgasmic moaning, and Nadine's gasping orgasm. Hips pumping involuntarily, she milked the last drop out of him, then pulled away to let him slide out of her. Nadine slipped her finger into Alex, scooping out a glob of Jake's thick cum and putting it into Alex's mouth. Alex let out a contented sigh, licking the cream of Nadine’s finger.

Jake, spent and exhausted, rose shakily to his feet, smiling peacefully.

“What are you smiling at?” asked Alex with a smirk in her voice.

“Well,” said Jake, with a naughty look of his own, “I always thought you could never learn anything in Gym!”

Outlaw
Outlaw
15 Followers