Confident, Older & Powerful Men Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers

As the sexy 80 year old grabbed my hips he sent his giant cock past my open fuck lips and went deep, up inside me. With his hand on my head, making sure I didn't release his cock or walk away from it again he began to buck his hips and groan that he was going to cum.

As he did the huge cock fucking me from behind picked up speed as the three of us were in a perfect fuck rhythm that looked like a professional porn shoot. In the next minute my mouth was being filled by an enormous load of cum as my pussy was also being filled by the exploding of the massive 12 inch cock of the 80 year old. As they both came I erupted along with them. The room was suddenly filled with the depraved sounds of three lust-filled people fucking at the top of their game as they came in a thunderous unison.

We went from position to position as each of the hungry old studs used me just the way they wanted. In every position I came in a flood. They were so confident and so masterful at fucking, and made me so uninhibited. They talked to me in the sexiest ways telling me they were going to miss my incredible pussy once I was married. This only drove me to the highest level of being sex crazed as I fucked them in a sex-crazed state.

In a different position I was sitting on the face of 70 year old with his mouth eating my pussy while the 80 year old stood on the bed fucking my face with his massive cock. There was no point during the night when they let me rest. At one point I asked to take a break and the 80 year old ignored me and fucked my face even harder.

"When I'm through is when you'll be finished," he snarled as he face-fucked me with his huge cockhead, which drove me crazy.

They were sex crazed for me which drove me to the highest places of lust imaginable.

When I left the next afternoon we fucked in the shower one last time. I ended the amazing fuck fest by having them jerk their big cocks all over my face as I knelt in the shower on my knees in front of them. As they blasted onto my face calling me their slut or their whore and telling me I was the hottest fuck ever, my groans echoed off the bathroom walls, filling the tilled room with lust that we would never forget, especially me.

As I rode in their limo and got to the airport I felt a sad empty feeling in my stomach, not from cheating on my fiancé, but rather that my lifestyle and sex life might never be like this again. When my cell phone range and I saw that it was the 80 year old my heart started to skip again as my pussy throbbed excitedly.

He told me that he wanted to fuck me alone, without the 70 year old in his hotel room all afternoon. He said he couldn't get me out of his mind and that he needed me bad. I was so hot and so horny for his huge cock that I told him I had to see about changing my flight and that I had to make up an excuse to my fiancé who had reservations for dinner that night. In a forceful way that turned me on like crazy he said," Make it Happen!" He told me that he arranged for his private jet to fly me back when we were through. I told him I would call my fiancé and that I couldn't wait to come back to be with him.

After I hung up I called Jason who was so happy to hear from me. When I told him about having to stay another day he understood and even told me to take as much time as I needed, and to call him when I was coming home. What I wanted to say was that I was never coming home and that I wanted to fuck the 80 year olds 12 inch cock for the rest of my life but kept that to my naughty self.

Once I was in his hotel room with a raging hard-on and with the same sinister Mr. Jekyll that fucked me in the bathroom.

"You like being 18 and turning on this big 80 year old cock," he said slamming the door behind me.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned as my eyes were glued to its massive size, loving the fact that he was 62 years older than me.

"Let's get you the fuck out of these cloths," he said hotly as he kissed me hard and ripped off my blouse and bra, then my shorts and even my thong, shredding it as if it was paper.

Standing nude in just my pumps he lifted me onto his huge cock and instantly sent his flag-pole cock way up inside me as he clamped his mouth over mine, muffling my cries of ecstasy as my high heel pumps wrapped around his muscular back.

He fucked me while he walked around the room than at one point he put his hands around my knees and leaned forward and fucked straight into me as I exploded all over his giant cock. I could not believe his strength as he held me like this and fucked his huge cock into me at blinding speed for half an hour without breaking a sweat.

Taking me to the sofa, he sat back on it and had me side-straddle him as my pumps anchored to the carpet while he fucked way up into me. At this angel my pussy was super exposed and super venerable, and allowed his huge cock to fuck way up into me without any resistance.

From missionary position to fucking he from behind, to me riding him facing him and with my back towards him, he fucked me into an unconscious state where I was his personal slut doing the most denigrating and demeaning things he demanded, while I came in waves of lust, loving every second of knowing my body and my pussy drove him to the animal he was.

We had been fucking non-stop for over five hours in ways that made me cum every few minutes, but then he started to really tease me to the point of being delirious. For a good hour we had been going at it wildly and every time I was about to explode he would pull his monster cock out and rub my clit of my nipples with his huge cockhead seconds before I came.

"Oh fuck-make me cum baby," I shouted over and over, as he rubbed his huge cockhead over my sensitive clit or my rock-hard nipples, begging him to get me off.

"I'll get you off if you let me fuck that wild ass," he said as he pulled his cock out of my pussy from behind leaving me high and dry again.

"Oh god baby, you're way too fucking big," I groaned frustratingly as he rubbed my clit with his cockhead.

In the past he had wanted to fuck my ass but I wouldn't let him out of fear that that 12 inch cock would rip my asshole to shreds.

"Oh baby, you know I'd love to fuck that huge assed cock with my ass, but you'll literally kill me. It's too fucking huge lover," I groaned as I pleaded for him to fuck my steaming cunt and get me off.

Finally, after an hour of this unrelenting torture I looked back and snarled," Ok baby,fuck my ass. Fuck it with that great, big dick of yours."

At that point I was so over stimulated and needed to get off from his great big cock that I actually begged him to fuck my ass and to fuck it like a madman.

At first it was really hot as he spit on my asshole and kissed and licked it then finger fucked it until he had me so worked up I was about to cum. While he fingered fucked my ass in and out with two fingers he circled my burning clit with his thumb. This had me groaning like crazy and begging him to fuck me. After a few minutes he put two fingers in my pussy. The sensation of having two fingers in each hole had me groaning like crazy. He then turned up the heat and began fucking both my holes with lightning speed as he leaned over and kissed me hard. I was going insane as he skillfully fucked into me with his talented fingers as we kissed.

After I exploded and came all over his fingers the lights suddenly went out and I saw stars as he began prying my ass apart with that massive crowbar of his.

"Easy lover, that's a huge assed cock. Never fucked anything so huge in my pussy, let alone my ass," I groaned as he continued prying my asshole apart and ignored my pleas.

"I'll make it fit bitch," he snarled as he forced his massive cock through the entrance of my tight-as-a glove ass-rim.

After his monster cock was an inch inside me I exploded in a wild orgasm that had my asshole opening and closing and lubricating his mammoth shaft allowing him to enter the center of my tight-as-a glove asshole.

For the next hour I experienced the most mind-blowing orgasms as his enormous cock reshaped my ass. As I kept cumming he held my face down into a pillow to mute my shrikes and screams that he was "TOO FUCKING BIG" or "YOU'RE RIPPING MY ASS APART," as he ignored my pleas and slammed his huge 12 inch cock deep into my ass and made me exploded over and over in the most intense orgasms in my life.

As he fucked into my ass like a deranged mad-man, snarling at me that my ass drove his big cock crazy and that it was the best ass he ever fucked, I looked back and taunted him.

"Go ahead baby, enjoy that ass, you big cocked fuck,because after next week I'll be Mrs. West and you'll never get that huge- assed cock near it again."

I knew I was out of my mind for saying it I said it and that it would send him in a rage, because as soon as I did he began pulling on my long black hair as he snarled words through his clinched teeth that I couldn't make out. Thrusting into my stretched-out asshole with the force of a runaway train he punished my tiny ass with his 12 inch enraged cock, fucking into it like a wild-man as each punishing thrust filled the room with loud slapping sounds that mixed with his loud grunts and my whimpering pleas. After 10 minutes of non-stop pounding he shot a load so powerful that I felt my head almost explode. After he came he continued to pound into me as I continued to fuck back on him with all my strength. My ass was on fire now as his boiling cum had mixed with my own juices and had me well lubricated, and the sensations I was now experiencing were beyond words.

As his giant cock fucked into me my ass kept exploding over his beautiful, fat shaft. Every time my ass came it lubricated his huge cock and allowed him to fuck me like a wild man with marginal resistance. After he shot his fourth load deep inside my ass he pulled his huge, rubbery cock out and laid back on the bed as I greedily licked and sucked the taste of my ass off his shaft. When I went to the bathroom cum dripped out of my ass and pussy for 10 minutes before it stopped.

In the shower we fucked one last time as he slammed his huge, 80 year old cock into my pussy then again my burning and stretched-out ass like a man gone crazy. I went wild as he slammed into my pussy one time then pulled his huge cock out and buried it deep in my ass. He repeated this perverted pattern, snarling and grunting about how sexy I was and what an amazing fuck I was as I came from each of my thoroughly, and well-fucked holes again and again and when his huge cock was expanding deep inside my ass, causing my eyes to open wide he was finally ready to explode he roared and said,

"Which fucking hole do you want it in bitch?" he snarled fisting his huge cock in his hand.

"My fucking ass you big cocked bastard. The ass you're never going to have again you huge dicked fuck," I snarled as I felt him burst blast after blast into me, as his hot cum sent my ass into a cum that made me collapse, as he grabbed onto me as he kissed my neck and told me I was his hottest bitch.

Riding with me in the limo we kissed and fucked me all the way to the airport. This time he had gone back to the sensual lover; slow fucking into me taking almost ten minutes before his huge cock bottomed out deep inside me. As he slow-fucked into me we kissed as he told me how sexy I was. At one point he came and stayed rock hard and kept slow fucking me as my pussy exploded over and over again, lubricating his huge 80 year old cock.

Before I left the limo we were sitting beside each other kissing like lovers. He told me he was going to miss me once I got married. Feeling a pit in my stomach again at the thought of walking away from this lifestyle I went down on him one last time determined to suck his hot load down my throat.

Flying home in his private jet I began to think of the lifestyle I was going to give up. The older men like him that were confident lovers that got me and all of the young models off in the most mind-blowing ways. Being in the private jet only made it worst for me as this was a big part of the lifestyle I was going to leave behind.

Well, happily it didn't end there for me. It was the week of my wedding and I had a shoot in Miami Beach. The shoot was for a trendy bikini company that was owned by a Russian investor. He was a billionaire who made his fortune in Russia's oil export business. In addition to the swimsuit company, he had investments in various American, and other companies around the world.

When I came to the shoot I was introduced to him and found him to be extremely charming, and very handsome. He was a very distinguished looking man with a full head of white hair and had an amazing physique. The first night we arrived he took all 12 models out to dinner at one of the most expensive restaurants in Miami, then out to a few of the trendy clubs in South Beach.

We had so much fun as he danced with every one of us. He was full of life and had so much energy. When one of the models told me his age I nearly died. She told me that he was 89 years old I looked at her and laughed. When I realized she was serious I still refused to believe it, but I knew she wasn't lying. He looked more like a fit man in his mid-50's, not someone a year away from his 90th birthday.

During the shoot the next day I saw his eyes riveted to me which absolutely turned me on. Knowing that he was watching my every pose I purposely chose the most daring bikini's to wear. The other models even teased and said, "I wonder who Doreen's putting on a show for?" I just grinned slyly and walked out with the purpose to drive him crazy. The idea that he was so handsome and that he was 70 years older than me really had me turned on, and dripping wet.

When I came out wearing a see-through, white slingshot bikini with black pumps I saw his look change from very professional to a man with a lust crazed hunger for me. After the shoot he asked me to dinner and I instantly accepted. He was staying at the most exclusive hotels in Miami which was about an hour away from the shoot. Once we were in his private limo we instantly started kissing as he continued to tell me how sexy I was, and that I drove him crazy during the photo shoot.

As I kissed him I could not believe that he was 70 years older than me. His confidence with the way he kissed me and played with my body, like all of older men I was with really showed. It was obvious in the way he played with me that I was one of hundreds of teenage girls that went back to his room after a shoot, even though he said I was the sexiest girl he'd ever seen. I came to the shoot dressed in a sheer white blouse with a black bra. I wore cut-off shorts and a pair of black pumps.

In the limo I felt so naughty dressed the way I was while he was wearing a $5000 Italian jacket and pants with a $1000 designer white, dress-shirt. Kissing a man 70 years older than me, dressed the way we were made the scene so sinfully hot and so naughty.

The second we got to his Penthouse suite we kissed as he unbuttoned my blouse and unclasped my bra. After kissing my turned-on nipples he stripped my cut-off shorts leaving me in my black pumps. As I stood nude in front of him with just my pumps on he glared at me from head to toe as he said I was so sexy.

Taking me in his arms we kissed for almost half an hour as his hands ran over my ass then across my round 34D breasts. During that time he sucked and bit my aching nipples to the point of making me cum. As my pussy exploded I felt the backs of my feet leave my pumps as my legs clinched together an my ass tightened.

After I came I helped him strip. As I unbuttoned his shirt I could not believe his incredible physique. His body, although aged, was perfectly toned. He had sexy wisps of white hair on his chest and his stomach looked as he did a thousand sit-ups a day. His stomach was a hard as a rock with six-pack abs and the sexiest pair of pecs. I groaned and kissed his hard little nipples than stood back in disbelief that I was looking at a man about to be 90 years old.

As I looked at him with lust he unzipped his pants and stepped away from them when they hit the ground. The thing that my eyes immediately were drawn to was an enormous. It hung flaccid almost a foot long and as fat around as a baseball bat. As I starred at it in disbelief I saw the most grotesque-like veins that laced his huge cock and ran all around his fat shaft which made it even more terrifying.

"Something catches your eye," he said in an arrogant broken Russian voice.

"Oh fuck, that's a huge assed cock," I groaned as I immediately squatted on my pumps and took it in my outstretched hands.

At first it felt like a huge piece of fat, rubber hose, as I stroked up and down, moaning out loud about how huge it was. As I excitedly messaged it I felt it begin to uncoil like a garden hose when water rushed through it, and come to life in my hands. As I kissed all over the length of his fat rubbery shaft I groaned that he had a gorgeous cock and that I couldn't wait to fuck it.

At first when I began to kiss it then suck it I could get his huge cockhead in my mouth, but just barely. It was so sexy to suck on something so huge, but still rubbery in texture. It absolutely thrilled me to her his groans saying he loved my mouth and my hands and that I was driving him crazy. I felt so empowered sucking to life something so huge. It was so sexy knowing I was the one making his cock come to life.

I sucked and sucked on his huge, rubbery cock while I looked up at him with lust in my eyes. After 10 minutes he had a raging hard-on which made me so proud to know I gave him the big, hard cock he now had. For the next hour I worshiped his huge, powerful cock, telling him how huge he was and that I couldn't wait to fuck it.

As I continued to look up at him and flick my tongue all over his fat grotesquely veined shaft with a sly grin I enjoyed hearing him say how sexy I was and that he was going to fuck the life out of me. My mouth and pumping hands had him going crazy.

Finally, after telling him I needed to see his huge cock shoot he began to groan and expand in my hands to the point where I almost couldn't hold onto it. Seconds later he was shooting the longest ropes of cum I had ever seen. Each blast must have been 4 feet in length and landed 10 feet away from me. As his long ropes of cum began to cover the floor I stroked it feverously and groaned in disbelief that a cock could cum so hard and shoot out so far.

After ten long burst shot out he shouted," Suck it," in the most commanding Russian voice that made me shiver. I immediately brought his shooting cockhead to my mouth and began drinking burst after burst. He shot such a powerful load of cum that each burst nearly knocked my head off my shoulders as he filled my mouth with the most delicious tasting seed I ever drank.

After sucking him off he lifted me carrying me to the bed, where he went down on me, and finger-fucked me to an explosive orgasm. As he ate my pussy he kept groaning that I had the best tasting cunt out of all the girls. I went wild hearing him compare me to the other models and saying I had the best tasting pussy. After cumming like a volcano I sucked him hard once again. Within minutes I had his cock as hard as steel as it throbbed in my hands, a powerful, angry cock over 12 inches long.

Desperate to fuck me, he took me from behind and bent me over a chair in the bedroom. After he lined up his huge cock to the mouth of my pussy he went to his knees and fucked me with his tongue for a few minutes which had my feet coming out of the backs of my pumps. As my body trembled through another mind-blowing orgasm he stood and fed me that fat, 12 inch monster. He fucked me slow at first, letting my pussy adjust to his massive girth and length, and as soon a he felt I could handle him he fucked me as if he was going insane.

shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers