Confident, Older & Powerful Men Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

We fucked all night long, right up until I had to leave for the shoot. In the limo we kissed and played with each other right up until I arrived. On the ride he said he wanted me to move into his room for the week. I was so thrilled to know I'd have that great, big cock all to myself.

When I told my fiancé that I was moving out of my hotel and into a real nice one because the owner of the company wanted to upgrade me, he was so happy to hear it and said that he must really think highly of me. I knew he wouldn't call the room because he always knew I was exhausted after shooting all day. What he never knew was why I was really exhausted.

That week was incredible. At one point when we were lying beside each other kissing while I stroked his huge hard-on he told me to break-off my engagement and move to Russia with him. As tempting as the offer was, I told him that I couldn't do it to my fiancé, but promised that we would do this again as soon as I came back from m honeymoon. Although we made that promise and during my honeymoon did think about him and that great, big cock constantly, I never did fuck him again, and it wasn't because I had a sudden pang of guilt for being unfaithful either.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers