Confident, Older & Powerful Men Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

Once again he felt the same thrilling sensations in his cock each time his granddaughters tongue made contact with the flesh of his shaft. His moans of pleasure telling her how sexy she was filled the air and added a sexy background while she played with his monstrous cock. She was consumed with lust as her body was on fire from pumping, kissing and sucking his giant cock.

As she licked his massive shaft she felt his hands roam up the backs of her stockings and go over her ass. She was groaning like crazy from the touch of his skilled hands. At times he would run his fingers between her pussy and even reach over and spread her ass cheeks and look at her open cunt in the mirror.

"So nice baby. Great head and a beautiful pussy and ass," he groaned as he watched her play with his huge cock.

"I'm so glad you like it baby," she groaned, happy that she was pleasing the man who fucked constantly.

Kissing his immense shaft from the base to the huge cockhead, she said hotly, looking into his burning eyes,

"I just want to worship this great big cock. "I could stay here all night and just worship your great, big cock. Something this huge needs to be worshiped," she groaned as she looked at him slyly.

"Enjoy it baby," he said in a deep resonant and confident voice as he sipped his champagne and watched his sexy granddaughter pump him up and down, twisting and reversing her palms in an effort to please every inch of his huge shaft.

He looked in the mirror and took in the sexy sight of her nude stockings and her black pumps. Her, milky skin, making her look so sinful in the way she was dressed. Without a doubt his 18 year old granddaughter was "pure" sex, he thought to himself as he sipped his champagne and watched her lick and pump his huge cock with more passion and worship than any teen he had ever fucked.

He had fucked hundreds of teens, but this one was absolutely 'Pure Sex,' he thought to himself as he watched her with rapt attention. He could see the high arch in her left foot that was planted on the tile floor while she pumped him. The arch in her foot made the effect of her pumping him even sexier. After a few minutes his breathing got deeper and his moaning heavier.

"Very nice baby," he groaned in a deep voice as his huge balls began to slide-up into his massive shaft, as a precursor to the staggering thing that was about to happen.

His giant shaft began to expand so wide that she thought it was going to fall out of her hands. She knew he was going to cum, and was going wild in anticipation of watching it explode. She was also wondering if she should stop him and go to his room and fuck.

Although he was in great shape, he was 76 years old, and she wasn't sure if he'd recover after cumming and all she knew was that she wanted her scorching pussy wrapped around that great, big cock in the worst way.

Sensing what she was thinking he said in a confident tone,

"Don't you worry Kelsey. I plan on fucking you all night, and right into the morning," he said in a deep commanding voice that reeked of confidence.

She looked up at him slyly and grinned at the thought of him fucking her all night. Something inside her told her that he was absolutely serious, and she was about to find out that he could have easily fucked her for days without tiring or losing interest.

"Oh god, I can't wait baby. I can't wait to have this huge cock inside me," she said hotly as she kept pumping his massive shaft with both hands, spitting on it to keep it lubricated.

As the hour passed with her worshiping his giant cock by kissing, licking and pumping it he began moaning like crazy, and his cock was throbbing uncontrollably.

Suddenly out of his open slit a clear liquid began pouring out and ran down his massive shaft through my palms. It caused her to groan as she thought it was his cum until she realized that it was his pre-cum.

"Oh God that feels so hot baby," she groaned as the clear liquid felt like it was 100 degrees.

"God this pre-cum is more than most guys cum," she as his pre-cum flowed from his massive shaft like an open faucet.

As it continued to flow out of his huge cockhead she went wild pumping her hands up and down excitedly as the clear liquid became an instant lubricant and made load squishing sounds that filled the room with naughty sounds that added to the excitement.

The amount of his pre-cum alone was amazing as it continued to flow out of his huge cockhead for more than a minute. Finally his cock began to really throb and expand even wider than it already was. It was all she could do to hold it in her outstretched palms.

"Fuck, I need four more hands to handle this huge assed cock," she said in a voice I did not recognize.

Sensing he was just about to cum she pumped his rock, hard shaft fiercely in long strokes going from the fat base up to his wide crown.

"That's it baby. Let that great, big cock explode. I know you want to cum for me, and I know you can't wait to fuck me," she repeated hotly.

It was so hot knowing she was bringing off her distinguished 76 year old grandfather; the man who had hundreds of teens lining up to fuck him. The control she had over such a huge cock made her feel so hot and so sexy. She was so turned on by this that she felt her own pussy begin to spasm.

"Gonna cum baby," he snarled.

"Oh god, I wanna watch it. Cum for me baby. I wanna see that huge cock explode," she groaned, and grabbed his cock and pumped it fiercely, and for the next two minutes four foot long ropes of hot, white liquid flew out of his great big cockhead, over his shoulder and the back of the sofa, hitting the wall ten feet away.

It was the wildest and most powerful sight she ever saw, and as he shot-off she kept pumping him wondering when and if he was ever going to stop. It was as if she was siphoning his huge cock, and that he had an inexhaustible reservoir of cum.

The sounds of cum splashing against the mirrored wall triggered her pussy and as she squatted on her pumps and rolled her eyes back and came in a violent rush. After he finally finished she continued to worship his cock, licking all over it and messaging it with her outstretched palm.

"I guess you didn't fuck today," she teased, looking at the staggering amount of cum that shot out from his huge cock that had formed puddles across the room.

"Not yet baby," he lied, not telling her about her best friend Katrina who he had fucked in the shower earlier that day.

Pulling his granddaughter up to him they instantly started kissing as she was shocked to feel his huge cock throb and expand again. She could not believe that a cock so huge could recover so fast especially after just cumming so hard and for over two minutes, and for him being 78 years old.

Little did his granddaughter know that that was just the beginning of how much he could cum and how many times he could explode that violently in a night. She was about to find out that he was incredibly virile and could fuck for days without losing interest or stopping. For being 76 years old, he put her boyfriend all teenage boys her age to shame.

After leaving the boutique four hours later her and her grandfather went to the limo where they kissed and played with each other all the way to the up-scale club he belonged to. Through dinner in a very private area of the restaurant they kissed constantly while running their hands all over each other, turned on that they were going to fuck that night. In the limo ride home they kissed like lovers knowing that they were going to fuck.

Once back at his mansion-like home he stripped his granddaughter's skin-tight mini dress leaving her in the white bustier and garter outfit with the tan stockings and black pumps. The sight of her incredible body drove him insane as they fucked the entire night, right into the next day. So crazed by his sexy granddaughter that he fucked her in almost every room in the house and in more positions then she knew possible.

Her grandfather fucked her harder and longer then her boyfriend or any other guy ever did, and made her pussy cum in tsunami-like waves.

While she was getting fucked by her hung grandfather, her best friend Lindsay was dropping her 18 year old pussy up and down the huge 11 inch cock of her father's 70 year old black boss.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers