Confirmation

Story Info
Simple scene to prove to Whom she belongs to.
3.3k words
4.41
33.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adore
Adore
20 Followers

He walked slowly around her, watching her, and for a minute, she forgot to even breathe. she had no clue what he was about to do. He might kiss her gently, tenderly. He might yank His belt off and smack her with it. Or He might simply force her to her knees and ram His cock down her throat. she had no way of knowing. It was one of the things that made her so hot for Him.

He had spent the evening stripping away her veneer; turning her from the independent woman she spends her day being, to the needy greedy submissive painslut He would use all night. The thing that always surprised her most was how easy it was for Him, the simple way He went about reducing her to nerve endings and need. Leaning over at dinner to give her a gentle kiss and vicious nipple pinch, or holding her close while dancing and softly telling her how He was going to make her beg for His cock, simple actions that peeled her down layer by layer, until she was lost in desire. It was almost scary how far down He could get her, how she would get so hot for Him He could tell her to slit her wrists and not only would she, she'd have an orgasm doing it. she trusted Him with her life, though, and knew He would always keep her safe. It was the trust that allowed her to fall so deep into His darkness.

The final step, always, was His slow and intense inspection of her. He wasn't looking for imperfections or mistakes; as He made His slow stroll around her He looked inside her, into her eyes and down into her soul, gauging her need, her fears. He always tried to give her both, to push her fear as hard as He could, and then reward her with her need. she pleased Him in her ability to face a fear and turn it into desire.

He stopped in front of her and smiled when He saw her begin to tremble. He ran His thumb over her lips, watching intently as she opened herself up to Him. her lips softened and parted under His gentle touch as tears pooled in her eyes. He waited it out, doing nothing but caressing her mouth with His thumb and watching her face, until her very last layer parted. He knew what was happening in her head; desire was building until it became a tidal wave, a non-stop rush that made shooting coke seem like sleeping.

"please."

He brushed a curl off her cheek and leaned His mouth to her ear, making sure no part of His body touched her. He could hear the whimpering start in her throat, could feel the air vibrate around her thrumming body. His whisper was full of heat and command.

"Please what, slut?" He pulled His head back, watching her eyes intently. It was always hard for her, to articulate her need, but He always made her do it, made her reach down to her deepest, darkest place and rip her submission out of herself and present it to Him.

"please, Master, please, i am just a needy slut, please, use me for Your pleasure, show me just how deeply i belong to You, Master, i'm just a greedy, begging whore, i'll do anything You want."

He twined one hand in her hair; with the other, He reached into His pocket and pulled out a straight razor. He opened it slowly, letting her see the gleam on the edge of the blade before pulling her head back, exposing her throat. He very lightly and carefully traced the blunt edge of the blade down her long neck.

"Anything, slut?" As He spoke, He turned the knife, letting her feel the sharp edge. His voice was full of promise and dare, and the barest hint of dark laughter. she tried hard to stop her body from trembling, knowing He always kept His blades sharp. He snapped His head down fast and licked up her neck, right next to the blade. she made a sound, something between a whimper and a growl.

"yes, Master, anything, please anything, everything."

He gathered her hair in His hand, bringing it around in front of her eyes as He tugged her head back down. He held the knife to her hair, to the long red curls that were her pride. she felt her bottom lip quiver as tears leaked from her eyes. He knew how much she loved her hair, how long she had been growing it, and she knew He very well might use it to prove just how deep her need for Him ran.

"Even your hair, slut? These beautiful curls, the outward symbol of your beauty and pride? Will you give Me your hair, all of it, beg Me to shave your head, just for the honor of sucking My cock?" His voice was gentle, but also full of delight, because He already knew her answer, knew how deep her need for Him went. As He spoke, He lightly stroked the flat of the blade down her hair, smiling as hairs fell to the ground. Every strand that dropped made her cry more.

"yes, Master, please, please shave my head, take my hair for Your pleasure." her tears came faster as she spoke, voice dropping to the barest of whispers.

"And what will My needy slut do if I shave her head, and then leave her in the corner all night, all alone?"

"i will be grateful, Master, that i was able to please You, and i will dream of Your cock all night."

He smiled at her answer, tucking the knife back in His pocket and stroking her cheek as He laid His palm on the top of her head. she needed no other instructions, and sank gracefully into a kneeling position at His feet. she looked up at Him, her eyes wide and gleaming from tears, her mouth open slightly, lips puckered. He stepped closer to her, making sure to not touch any part of her, smiling down at her.

"What does My slut want?" As He spoke, He lightly traced down the front of His black suede trousers, outlining His hard cock. she felt her lips purse more, her bottom lip trembling from the desire to suck His cock. she leaned her head forward, to place her lips on His cock, but He pulled back, not letting her touch Him.

"Say it, slut, tell me what you want." He slowly unzipped His pants, letting His cock spring free; smiling at the groan of desire and need she couldn't hold back. she was so artless in her need, in her inability to hide the depths of her desire.

"oh, please, Master, please, I want Your cock in my mouth."

He smiled down at her again, slowly stroking His cock, letting her see how hard He was already. her eyes glazed over and she leaned forward again, no thought in her head except feeling His silky hardness on her lips. He pulled back again, smiling wider at her moan of frustration. He brushed the head of His cock over her bottom lip, the lightest of touches, and then quickly pulled back again. she was almost crying in frustration, her need making her head spin and swim.

"please, Master, oh please." He responded by squeezing His cock, letting one small pearly drop fall to her lips.

she wasn't even aware she was whimpering as she watched Him, needy little noises that made His balls tingle. she was concentrating on holding her posture, grateful for the training that helped her behave. her whole body was trembling uncontrollably, muscles twitching under her skin, but she never relaxed. she kept her heels tucked under her butt, her knees widely spaced, back and neck straight and shoulders pulled back, and her chin up, lips open slightly and puckered, waiting for His kiss, His cock. she would stay in that position until He gave her a sign or a word. To not do so would bring about the worst punishment of all – He would refuse her His cock for the rest of the night.

As He stroked His cock, He used His other hand to cup her cheek, lightly caressing her skin with His thumb. His actions had two purposes: it would show her He was proud of how well she was behaving, and it would also push her deeper into her need.

His touch, so loving and gentle, almost pushed her over the edge, but she managed enough willpower to stay still. she was shaking so much it almost looked like she was being electrified, and that's what it felt like inside. Every hair on her body was standing on end, every nerve snapping and crackling, the desire to feel His velvet hardness in her mouth overwhelming all her senses. she could no more stop shaking than she could stop the tears pouring down her face, or the keening whimpers getting louder in her throat. she was totally transfixed, riveted on watching Him stroke His cock. she knew all it would take would be one simple command and she would come hard enough to soak the floor.

He rubbed His cock harder, feeding off the energy her lust was pouring into the room. He knew she was feeding off Him as well, her vivid imagination and emotional openness letting her tap into His pleasure, feeling every sensation as if it was happening to her. When He squeezed His cock He knew she felt it, felt the squeeze inside her. He was jerking Himself off, and she was so attune to Him He was jerking her off at the same time, His hand, warm and strong, was curled around her soul, masturbating her emotions as pleasurably as He was His own cock. His hand tightened on her cheek and she looked up at Him, her eyes so full of heat His balls tightened and tingled. He rocked His hips forward gently, pressing the shaft of His cock against her lips.

At the touch on her mouth, something inside her broke open, the final barrier to her secret soul. she started sobbing, kissing and licking the shaft of His cock, worshipping it, and the glow on her face was pure reverence. In that instant everything else ceased to exist for her, even her own sense of self, everything except Him and the desire for Him to use her for His pleasure.

He gave her just a moment of reward, of letting her feel Him against her lips, before leaning down and picking her up. she snuggled against His chest while He carried her across the room, whimpering her need into His skin. He put her down in a mirrored alcove next to the fireplace and gave her the verbal command for the palm gesture.

"Kneel and present, slut"

she knelt gracefully, watching Him in the mirror as He knelt behind her. He pulled a blindfold from His back pocket and held it out in front of her. she couldn't stop a shudder from working through her body; He only blindfolded her when it was going to get bad, when He knew watching what He was doing would be too frightening. she moaned and tilted her head back just slightly, her signal that she was willing to go wherever He wanted to take her. He tied the blindfold quickly, kissing her ear and whispering to her while He worked.

"After tonight, my pet, there will be no question of Whom you belong to."

As soon as her eyes were tightly covered, He moved away from her. she concentrated hard on listening to everything, trying to get some clue as to what might be coming. The only sounds she could make out were metal on metal, of the fire being stoked, of His footsteps moving around the room. she did her best to stay still, to keep her shoulders back, her breasts thrust out as much as she could. After a few minutes she realized He had come back to stand behind her. she started trembling, waiting for what was coming. He waited until she was whimpering from fear before kneeling behind her. His command was a deep growl in her ear.

"Wrists, slut."

she held back a moan and crossed her wrists at the small of her back, biting her lip as she felt Him bind her tightly with leather strips. He wrapped her wrists quickly, making sure He made the knot easy to release. He leaned forward and whispered "good girl" in her ear, then slapped His hand down hard on her cunt. she bit back her scream but couldn't stop her body from arching. she thought He was done for the moment and started to relax. Before she could calm down all the way, He reached around her fast and clamped each nipple with a hard, heavy clip, pulling and twisting them until she cried out. He kissed her ear again and stroked her cheek.

"you love it when I torture your nipples, don't you, slut?"

"yes, Master, I love it."

He reached around her again and grasped the clamps, pulling them slowly, firmly, stretching her nipples painfully. she arched her back and pulled back at the same time, increasing the pull on her nipples, losing herself in the pain, letting alchemy turn it into pleasure. she felt her mind float away and pulled back harder, stretching her nipples to the absolute limit, any more and they might be ripped from her breasts. she still wanted more, though, wanted more pain, and He could tell. He chuckled in her ear and moved away from her for a moment. When He knelt back behind her, He attached weights to the clamps, heavy ones, heavier than what she was used to. she groaned as the weights dragged hard on her sore nipples, but shook her shoulders anyway, almost swooning from the intensity of the pain. He reached around her again, but instead of playing with her breasts, He cupped His hand up under and into her cunt, filling His palm with her juice. He brought His hand up, smeared her cunt juice all over her face, and then slapped her cheek hard and whispered in her ear.

"Oh, you are the nastiest pain slut I've ever met, aren't you, my pet?"

she moaned and shook her shoulders again, crying her response to the ceiling.

"yes, Master, Your wicked nasty pain slut, please, hurt me more." He chuckled in her ear at her answer.

"Oh, never fear, slut, tonight you are going to get all the pain you've ever wanted. Now, while I tend to a few more things, you are to keep shaking your tits. Shake them good, slut, I want to hear those weights clanking."

she obeyed His command willingly, leaning forward a bit to get maximum swing. Tears of pain were rolling down her sticky cheeks, but she could feel her cunt dripping just as much as her eyes were.

When He knelt behind her again she could smell something, it had the odor of hot metal, and she could feel a heat source somewhere at her side. He wrapped one arm around her waist, holding her tightly against Him, and used His other hand to untie her blindfold. she looked at Him in the mirror, and then gasped as she saw what was sitting at her right side.

He had placed a small brazier at her side, and lying on the coals were two branding irons. One iron was a scroll of the word slut, the other was His initials. she started shaking uncontrollably and crying, staring at Him in the mirror. He knew her biggest fear was being burned, and tonight He was going to use it. He was going to brand her and make her come while He was doing it.

she stared at Him in the mirror, letting Him see just how scared she was. He slid His hands up to her breasts tugging gently on the clamps, and the pain turned her on so much it kicked the fear out of her head. she moaned softly, arching her breasts into His hand, giving Him the only answer He needed.

He pulled the clamps a bit harder, wanting to push her deeper into her need for more pain. He knew He could just grab a branding iron and go to town on her, but He wanted her to want it first, to beg for that pain. He wanted her so deep into her head she would come as soon as the hot metal touched her flesh. He pulled a small thin reed out of a pocket and began stinging her nipples with it, all the while talking to her, whispering in her ear how much she pleased Him, how much He wanted to hurt her, how He wanted the whole world to know she belonged to Him. As He spoke, as His words worked with the pain to push her deeper, He increased the tempo on her nipples, flicking the reed harder. she liked pain, any kind He gave her, but He knew the thing she loved the most was to have her nipples tortured.

she was over the edge, so lost in the alchemy of pain into pleasure she couldn't speak, could hardly even breathe. she was growling in her throat, her body trembling, every muscle clenching as she let the pain push her towards orgasm. she never took her eyes off His in the mirror, letting Him see the depths of her need for Him, for His pain.

He waited until He knew she was right on the edge of orgasm, then quickly stripped His clothes off and knelt back behind her. He lifted her up onto His cock, sinking Himself deep into her soaked cunt. He yanked the clamps off her nipples and picked up the branding iron with His initials on it. He held her steady against His body, His arm curled around her waist and up between her breasts. He held the iron just as carefully, lining it up over the mound of her shaved cunt. He knew she was doing her best to stay as still as possible, and He kissed her cheek before whispering in her ear again.

"My precious little whore, My sweetest painslut ... are you Mine?"

she could feel her world drop out from under her, felt His words seal her destiny. she held herself in check long enough to answer, and her voice was the sound of purest need, of absolute submission to Him.

"yes, Master, Yours, always."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, He pushed the branding iron into her skin, holding it firmly against her as she arched hard, holding her close, moving with her. she didn't scream, she shrieked as the pain sank in, as her orgasm exploded through her. she came so hard she thought she was going to pass out, the waves rolling over her, sending her head into the cosmos.

He tossed the iron aside and pulled her off His cock, pulling the quick release knot on her wrist binding before flipping her over and laying her down on her back. In one fast thrust, He buried His cock into her, growling His pleasure, telling her over and over how much she pleased Him. He fucked her hard and fast, needing to possess her soul. The rasp of His pubic hair on her burn made her scream again, but she still locked her legs around Him, arching her hips up, riding His cock as hard as she could. her orgasm was still rolling through her, making her gasp and scream, writhing on His cock, needing to feel Him all the way up in her soul. He gave His own scream as her muscles clenched around His cock, screaming 'My slut' over and over as His balls tightened, as He came into her, filling her up with his come and His love.

Adore
Adore
20 Followers