Conflicting Emotions

Story Info
Coung college student taken.
1.5k words
3.9
26.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a little old story about me, (Lilly SaintJames, 21, average height, toned build, wavy brown hair, been told my eyes change to go with my moods but basically green/blue) and how i came to be in this unique situation of being kidnapped amongst other things.

But I'm getting ahead of myself let's go back a couple weeks to when i was walking home after my day from hell where anything that could go wrong you could bet ya sweet ass it did and epically so.

*

Chapter 1

Getting out of my class late that afternoon to find that not one but both my back tyres were flat. I was pissed, this so could not be happening to me. I kicked my car and of course it hurt so ended up jumping round like an idiot holding my foot.

After that little outburst I thought to hell with it, my phones dead a no one is around to help me, so started walking home. I just kept repeating in my head "It isn't that far and you're used to it. So have a table spoon of cement and harden up Lil!"

When I was about half way home got this weird feeling someone was following me. (You know the one where in a scary movie you scream out to the person not to go into the dark alley because something bad is gonna happen.)

Out of the corner of my eye could see this white van a little way down the street from the way i came, first thought it was just someone going home, but the van kept following me till it was pulling up to the curb next to me. Looked up to see if I could see the driver but the tint was to dark.

I begin to start walking again when I saw the side door start to slide open in slow motion. Before i knew it three muscled up guys were streaming out of it, trying to grab my arms. I managed to pull my arms free and was sprinting off through the park; trying to loose them I ran the longer way.

Felt like age before I could just make out my house front through the trees when I heard someone's footsteps quickening up behind me, (by now I'm pushing myself to just get to my front door), in an instant it was too late I was tackled from behind, felt the ground meet my body with a oomph the wind was knocked out of me.

The brute who tackled me hauled me up to his chest. Holding one of his huge hands around my throat tight enough I could barely breathe while his other arm was wrapped around my waist. Trembling from exhaustion and fear, struggling to break free, trying to kick and scream for someone to help me, but all I could manage was a weak little rasp.

I could feel the guy breathing hard on my neck; cringing inwardly as he whispered in my ear "If you so much as try and scream for help", takes deep breath, "I can and will snap your pretty little neck bitch!" I just whimpered, which he took for confirmation of my understanding.

As we were walking out of the park where I first ran into, could see the van coming for us. All i could think about as it was coming closer, was why? Why me? Why not someone else? Before i got shoved into the vehicle, one of the other thugs plunged a needle into my arm and all of a sudden I felt really tired. Last thing I did was whisper out "Why me?" Then just before the blackness claimed me I heard a heart breaking howl.

*******

That heavenly smell again, I thought. That same smell of vanilla and lilies that for weeks now had been making me and my wolf crazy with the over powering need to possess the creature who the scent came from every time I patrolled this part of my territory.

"What is it alpha?" my betas Jace and Emily asked but I just ignored them.

Taking off towards the scent, thinking finally, I'll be able to find her, the scent getting stronger the closer I got. With every footfall came a sense of unease and fear. Picking up my pace; hearing my group following closely behind, to back me up just in case. Just as I broke out of the thick brush onto the path entrance, a van with men pushing a struggling girl into the back of it caught mine and my wolf's attention immediately, the scene making us howl out with rage and fear.

The howl made the men pause outside and inside the van. Immediately taking the advantage of their shocked state, my betas and I attacked. Managing to kill two of them before the others reacted and started fighting back, though it made little difference. The fight almost over only two remained; both had what looked like dart guns trained on us. We slowly formed as semi-circle around them making them back up till they were against the van.

I transformed back to my human body. The guns immediately becoming trained on me; speaking I said, "Okay you have two options boys. One you can either put those guns down and answer my questions or two I can have my two friends here rip you both to shreds like they did to your other people." just for dramatic effect Jace and Emily both growled, showing their very sharp teeth.

One of the guys; the leader of the group I assume just glared at me drawing himself up to his full height before saying, "Go fuck yaself wolf man, I take no orders from a mangy mutt like you. And there ain't no way I'm dropping my gun!"

Slightly surprised by this man's reply, I turn to the other one and it seems to be the same answer, "So be it then!" I say whilst mentally saying to mine "Just knock them unconscious, I want to take them back to our compound and interrogate them to find out why they wanted her!" They both nod their heads acknowledging my request.

In blinding speed they attack both of them before either of the guys could take off a shot. Jaws encircling their throats, chocking off the air supply knocking them out.

I walk over to the van to check on the unconscious girl. As soon as I sit down in the back with her, pushing back her hair out of her face, catching a glimpse of her whilst checking her pulse I think "My god she is beautiful" at the same time I take a deep breath, as her scent hits me hard my wolf growls out "MINE!"

I pause in my task, as everything over the past couple weeks makes sense now. My mood swings and not being interested in any of the usual females that I have slept with, she is my mate.

Drawing her to me I shout to the others, "Tie both of them up, and throw them into the back and throw the other bodies in the back too. We need to get back to the compound as quick as possible, so my mate can see medical attention; she is having a bad reaction to whatever they gave her!"

My betas that are now in human form now look at me and ask, "She is your mate alpha?"

"Yes, now get your ass into gear and get us home now" both nodding they do the assigned tasks and soon we are on our way.

It only takes 20 minutes. As we pull up out the front I slide the door open; still with my mate in my arms; rushing inside past all of my bewildered pack to the medical wing. I bust through the door immediately calling over anyone who can help.

"What is wrong my brother, who is this female, what's wrong with her?" asks my sister/ pack doctor.

I reply "Sally I need your help she is reacting badly to something that some guys who were trying to kidnap injected her with, and sis she is my mate so please I beg you do something!"

She got to work immediately; having never seen her brother in such distress; giving the young lady an injection that immediately stabilized her. Sally looks at her brother and says, "She will still be out for another couple hours, I suggest you get her into a comfortable bed." Nodding I pick her up and head up to my room.

I place her on my bed. Not wanting to let her out of my sight for a second. I slide into the bed next to her and draw her tight against my chest. Kissing her head, I work my way down to her neck; with each breath calming me and my wolf, with a final kiss to her soft lips I drift off to sleep holding her tight.