Confrontation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
635 Followers

She got into her bedroom and went ahead to fix herself a bubble bath with the lavender- scented liquid. It was her favorite scent especially as it calmed her nerves.

Slipping into the bath, she laid her head against the tub and closed her eyes with a deep sigh. She let the thoughts flow into her head now, thoughts of him. She thought it was silly and had reprimanded herself every time she let him take over her thoughts but it neither stopped nor reduced, she just couldn't get him out of her mind.

Then again, the reason was obvious. She was living with a prototype of him. It was hard to look at Jonas without thinking of his father- no, it was impossible. Every time she saw those green eyes, all she saw was Mitch, and then there were those times, those actions he performed that were so Mitchell Montgomery. He was like a miniature version of his father so much so that she sometimes got irritated- especially when he tried to flirt. Everyone thought it was cute, but she found it disrespectful, especially when he acted so with grown women.

She would scold him and threaten to put him on an ice=cream ban, that always worked, only for a short time as he always went back to hi old ways the second she turned her back to him.

She wondered what had come of Mitchell since she left. Neither she nor Lynn had brought him up the entire day, she didn't want to revive bad memories, it was awkward enough having Jonas there. She couldn't help but wonder if he had found some other woman to occupy his time, or if he was married. That last thought roused an envious feeling in her, it was one she ried to downplay, or downright erase, but it never was easy. She didn't want to be envious of whatever woman Mitchell settled with, she had tried to convince herself time and time again that Mitchell was no prize, he was a cheater, what woman wanted a man that couldn't keep his dick between his legs? She thought she should feel sorry for whatever female had to endure his philandering ways, but every time she remembered how good he felt inside her, how much of an expert he was in pleasing his women, she felt the sex was definitely worth staying if for nothing else.

She remembered his handsome face, in her mind's eye she could see everything he had done to her, how he had touched her, the intensity of his kiss, the burning passion of his touch, and the fiery power of his thrusts. As those thoughts filtered into her mind, she felt a dull throb between her legs, god! It had been so long since she had a man- five years to be exact, since her little romp with Mitchell, she found that she never felt any attraction towards any other man on a sexual level. She was yet to encounter anyone that made her so hot she would fuck him on the highway of a busy road- and that totally pissed her off.

Her nipples hardened as she remembered the way he had sucked on them. She found herself slowly moving her hand toward her nether regions in an attempt to pleasure herself, at least she could still do that...that was all she did in fact; touch herself as she thought of Mitchell until she reached her orgasm.

She grabbed her breast and moaned softly as her finger rubbed her slit, she dug a digit into her silk folds and began a slow movement. She imagined Mitchell coming in to find her this way, in her tub and touching herself. She thought of how hot it would make him, she could already hear his deep, sexy voice in her head.

"Does that feel good Rhe? Does thinking of me make you horny?"

She whimpered in reply to her imaginary Mitchell's question, she could hear his chuckle, feel his hot breath against her skin.

"That's it love, touch yourself, fuck that tight pussy."

She moaned, the words turning her on immensely.

Another chuckle escaped his lips, "Then again, your fingers aren't half as good as my cock are they?" his voice was almost mocking.

"No" she whimpered as she slipped in her index finger to join the middle finger in an attempt to stuff herself, she pumped with more vigor, all she could think of was Mitch's cock, how she needed that monster inside her right now.

"Do you want my cock Rhea? You need me to fuck that tight pussy babe? Stretch your cunt until you scream, you'd like that wouldn't you?" he teased.

"Yes, oh yes Mitch" she moaned, the words from his mouth and her fingers inside her were creating an euphoric feeling. She fondled herself, tweaking her nipples as her thumb found her hooded clit.

"Are you close? I can feel it, your ragged breathing, the way those gorgeous tits keep heaving, I want to eat that pussy so bad Rhea, would you suck my cock?"

"Yes, anything." She breathed. She was so close

"Anything? So you'd let me fuck you from behind? Or in your ass?" the last comment came out in a whisper.

Just the thought of it brought Rhea to her climax, "Yes, oh yes Mitch, please fuck me" she cried out.

As she came back from her high, she opened her eyes. Imaginary Mitch was gone. She frowned as she damn near flew out of the tub, she swore this was getting too much, what was up with her? Was this an obsession or was she psychologically unstable? What kind of freak fantasized about a man she only slept with once after five years? Maybe she needed to contact a psychiatrist, or a therapist.

She slipped on her pajama bottoms and a fitted powerpuff girls shirt Jonas had gotten her for her birthday two months ago. Just when she was about to begin rolling her hair, she heard an insistent knock at her door.

She looked up at the clock on the bedside table, it was thirty minutes past eight. She wondered who could be at her door and proceeded to find out.

In her haste to get rid of whoever was at the door fast enough to go back into her room and begin a much deserved rest, she failed to ask who it was or check through the window, instead unlocking and opening it. She gasped as she saw the dominating size of the man at the other side and immediately tried to shut the door, but a large, booted foot blocked it. She pushed harder, it didn't budge.

"What the fuck Rhea?" the man said as he shoved the door open. The sheer force of his strength sent her stumbling away from the door.

Mitch walked into the house and closed the door behind him, he couldn't believe she had the nerve to try to shut the door at him, "Have you lost your mind?" he asked, much more calmly than he felt.

"Get out!" Rhea screamed at the man who had only minutes ago been the star of her fantasy. The mere sight of him already causing a riot within her which she tried unsuccessfully to stop. The years had really been good to him, he looked much yummier than she remembered, it appeared he had lost a few pounds, he wasn't as bulky as he was five years ago, but he was still as lean and toned. He was sporting a sexy stubble, his dark hair had grown a bit longer, now grazing the nape of his neck and looked unkempt so that he looked like he belonged in a Calvin Klein underwear ad.

"Where the fuck have you been?" he demanded, totally ignoring her.

"None of your damned business Mitch. Leave. My. House!"

"it's my business Rhea, you've been gone five damn years!" he said the words like she wasn't aware of that. Even as they were having a shouting match, he couldn't stop his eyes from taking her in, she was gorgeous. Her body was a bit slimmer but still as toned and curvy as he remembered, the way the shirt she had on hugged her body, making her breasts jut out temptingly stirred his loins, despite the time they had been apart, just the mere look of this woman had him feeling like a sex-starved dog. He noticed her fuller hair, it reached her shoulders, framing her pretty face and giving her a more feminine look than her pixie cut, a sly smile came across his lips as he imagined fisting that luxurious hair while he pounded into her from behind, the image sent blood running straight to his cock.

"I don't owe you any explanations Mitchell. Go fuck yourself!" she noticed the way his eyes had grown lusty, she knew he had been checking her out, even as disgusted as that made her feel, she couldn't deny she was just as aroused.

He cornered her to the wall before she could make a bee-line for it, "I'd love to fuck YOU against this wall" he said huskily, his hungry eyes taking her in.

She remembered the last time he had had her in this position and what that led to, the smell of his cologne and alcohol wafted into her nostrils immediately making her pussy wet and her nipples tighten. She suddenly found herself tongue-tied.

He smiled as he noticed her nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt, "You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like me to pick you up and pound that pussy against this wall." He asked.

She gulped, "You wish" she replied between clenched teeth, her eyes burning holes into him.

"I can see your nipples Rhe." he said cockily, she looked embarrassed, ashamed of her body's reaction to him, "I bet you're wet down there, just anticipating my touch." He whispered as his hand moved toward her crotch to confirm his theory.

As if the light bulb finally came on in her head, she began fighting him off- if only it didn't feel like she was pounding against a slab of concrete, "Get off me!" she shouted. He took hold of both her wrists and held her hands behind her back , she struggled to no avail, he may have lost a few pounds, but he was still as strong as he had always been.

"I heard you've got a kid."

That comment stopped her as fear gripped her heart. How did he know? Who told him? She had been here less than twenty four hours and the god damned gossips in the county had already begun talking about her? What if he knew? What if he had her followed or investigated? Did he know Jonas was his? Maybe not, he didn't seem like he did.

He continued, "I can't believe you let some other man fuck my pussy and even get you pregnant."

She felt herself let out a relieved sigh once she confirmed he didn't know the child was his, "Fuck you Mitchell."

"Did he fuck you good Rhe? Was he as good as I was? Did he make you moan and beg like I did?" the anger in his voice couldn't be ignored. He was pissed that she even let some other dude touch her, he swore he would break someone's neck if he ever met him. What if they were married? Why would any man let a woman like Rhea out of his sight? But just what if...?

"Did he marry you?" he sounded worried this time, if she was married that meant...the slob was having HIS pussy for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

"It's none of your..."

"Damn right it's my business Rhea! Did he marry you?"

What the hell was wrong with her? Since when did the sight of a man wighing over two hundred pounds shouting at her become arousing? She should be scared, instead all she felt was her pussy begging for him, "And if he did? So what if I let another man fuck my pussy?" she taunted

"You mean this pussy?" he asked as his hand cupped her mound, he heard a gasp escape her lips, "This is MY pussy Rhea, and God help whatever idiot had the guts to touch my pussy, cos I will cut his dick off, dice it, and make him eat it with chopsticks" he said as he massaged her through the fabric of her pajama pants, he could feel her heat- and her wetness. She still wanted him after all.

"Stop it Mitch" she breathed even as she wanted him to continue.

Those green eyes gleamed, "But you're so wet, don't you want me to quench that fire? Don't you want me to give you a good, hard fuck? I could make you file for divorce" he grinned at the thought.

She arched her back and let out a low moan, he was now moving his hand roughly, the feel of the fabric grazing her pussy lips made her shudder.

Mitch leaned closer and bit at the inviting nipple poking out her shirt, the sound of her whimper urged him on.

"Stop, please stop Mitch" she breathed, what she really wanted to do was scream 'fuck me, PLEASE fuck me Mitch'

He came up and looked down at her, "Do you really want me to stop Rhea? Or are you scared I'll fuck you better than your baby daddy?" he challenged.

She didn't get to give her reply as a small voice interrupted them.

"Are you okay mama?" the voice asked, he didn't sound scared or uncertain, he sounded quite sure of himself and even threatening to some extent.

Mitch stopped his movement as he took in Rhea's expression, she seemed like a deer caught in headlights as she froze. He moved his head sideways to find a little boy not more than six years old wielding a pole that seemed bigger than him, he looked set to swing it at whoever was being a nuisance to his mother, in other words him.

But it wasn't the pole or the menacing look in the boy's eyes that caught his attention, rather it was how green they were, those were the same eyes he saw every time he looked in the mirror. His gaze slowly moved to Rhea, the look in her eyes confirmed his thoughts even though she tried to mask it.

The only words that came to his mind at that moment? HOLY SHIT!

lannasage
lannasage
635 Followers
12