Confusion Ch. 03

Story Info
Don's conscience show itself.
1.8k words
4.32
90.9k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Friday

Both couples slept in the next morning, with everybody waking up in a good mood except Don. Don had spent a whole lot of the night staring at the ceiling.

After climbing into his own bed, Don had been troubled by the lust that had overcome him. He had vowed to himself, and silently to Diane who knew nothing about the planned impregnation, that he would keep detached emotionally during the required intercourse.

Instead, he had used a sexual position that was not familiar. Then he got caught up in exploring the opportunities and sensations that were available to entering a woman from behind while they lay on their sides and in the end got carried away with fucking someone new.

Because of all that he had enjoyed two enormous cums, blowing a huge load of sperm into Jenny. And worse, Jenny woke up during the act, which wasn't really surprising, but he had given her an untold number of small climaxes and at least two huge orgasms. Now he felt closeness toward her, which was completely out of place. That closeness was an emotional tie he always felt toward a sexual partner, and was just one of the many reasons he wouldn't accept even the thought of adultery.

He didn't know about other men, or any women, but when he was 'intimate' with a woman he felt in some small way she belonged to him. He knew he could be very possessive, and worried about how it would now affect his relationship with Jenny, and even with Diane.

At breakfast, both girls were acting what he called 'flirty flirty' even with Diane kind of quiet. And Joe was looking as happy as Don had ever seen him. Don didn't really understand it. Joe knew Jenny's body had been very thoroughly fucked by another man, but it didn't seem to bother him at all.

As for Don, he seemed to be living in a fog. He smiled and laughed at the others jokes and behavior. He even tried to tease Jenny back when she flirted with him, but his heart just wasn't in it.

He kept fighting his conscience, and his sense of fairness to Diane. He was scheduled to perform again that night, and he wasn't at all sure he could.

Late in the afternoon he finally got Joe alone. "Joe, I just don't know about tonight. It just doesn't feel right," he began.

Joe broke in with a laugh, "Don, chill man! Jenny hasn't complained and Diane seems more chipper than I've ever seen her. You're doing us a real favor, Don. You don't know how Jenny has been pining for a child. Think of this as an incredible favor for us, and especially Jenny. She's going to be ecstatic when she learns she's going to be a mother."

"That's just it, Joe. I'm wondering if I can keep the distance from the baby once it is here. This is messing with my head, I'm not sure I can handle it. I'd like to back out now, Joe. This is really getting me," he replied. "Let's forget this,"

Joe took a long look at him. Then both men turned to look over the lake. "No, Don; I'm going to hold you to this. I'm not sure why you are so uptight about this. The only outcome I see will be joy for Jenny, me and even you and Diane. You know the bond between Dave and myself. You'll have the same with my child. I can't see anything but happiness all around."

With that the two men were silent.

That evening they shared a fabulous meal at the inn, and then went dancing. Don loosened up at last, and the four had a great time. Don spent almost as much time dancing with Jenny as he did with Diane. To his occasional embarrassment, considering the situation, Jenny flirted shamelessly with him. He got a big'un while dancing with her, and was sure she had to feel it prodding her belly on at least one occasion. She didn't do anything out of the ordinary; it just seemed loaded differently that night. On top of that Diane had been acting a little strange all day. He couldn't put his finger on what was different, but something didn't click.

The four gathered in Don's room again that night. And as on the night before, Joe was bartender and soon had both women feeling no pain. Just after 1:30 Joe took Jenny next door, saying good night. Diane was out of it too, so after Don said goodnight to Joe they undressed and he tucked her to bed.

After showering Don followed her to bed, then lay awake waiting for the clock to roll around to 2:00. When the hour arrived he slipped out of bed and headed for the door.

When he picked the KY jelly out of his bathroom kit on the dresser, he also picked up the room key. He wasn't going to be caught in Joe's room again tonight just because Joe fell asleep waiting for him.

The two men swapped rooms just as they had the night before, and the lighting in Joe's room was the same as last night. Don had left the curtains in his room open just a hair to help him see to get back to bed after this assignation was completed.

Laying the room key on the dresser by the door, he shuffled over to Jenny's bed and slipped under the covers. As on the night before, Jenny was lying with her back to him and her legs drawn up. And she seemed to have added some perfume after they left the dance floor.

Remembering last night and how quickly Jenny became wet, he put only a light coat of KY on his cockhead, just enough to get it started in. Sliding down further under the covers behind her, he put his fingers on her slit and lightly rubbed her. Almost immediately he felt her lips open to him and felt the wetness inside her hole and the smell of her arousal wafted to his nose. He thought he was hard before, but it felt like his cock grew another inch.

Placing himself at her opening he pushed lightly and Jenny's labia blossomed open for him. She was already hot. Using little short strokes to work his prick in he was soon again buried to the balls. Then he rested, marinating in the hot wetness of her depths.

Soon he began slowly pumping in and out of her. Tonight he was determined not to get lost in the pleasure of fucking this lovely woman. She was his wife's best friend, and Jenny herself was one of his dearest friends. She had given no permission for him to plumb her depths, so what he was doing was really rape, even if Joe had asked him to do it. Tonight he would deposit his sperm, and not allow himself to wallow in the ecstasy coming from being buried so deeply in her wonderfully tight passage.

He had a wife, a lover. His own code would not allow him to seek these pleasures from other than the one he loved, the woman who vowed to save herself only for him. This wasn't something he had sought, and he was not going to allow himself to take any more pleasure from it than was necessary to impregnate her.

He wondered again what strange quirk made Joe, and he supposed Jenny, unable to accept artificial insemination. It seemed so much safer and surer than having a friend slip into bed with Jenny. And the emotional debt wouldn't be there. Then he remembered Joe saying they could not afford it, and Jenny of course didn't know what was going on. It scared him when he thought of what might happen if she discovered him here.

Just as the night before, he began to feel the welcoming cunt become active around his shaft. Soon he was sure Jenny was on the brink of another strong orgasm. Feeling his own balls begin responding to the sensations surrounding it, he picked up his speed. Soon he was pounding hard into Jenny's sex, and he could feel and hear her mounting passion. He knew she was awake, she was fucking him back as hard as he was driving into her.

Only the extreme ecstasy gripping him kept Don from panicking. Without thinking he knew the only way to keep his identity unknown was to give her such a climax she was temporarily lost in the euphoria. Just as last night, he reached around with his hand and found her clit. Using the perfect soft but firm touch he caressed it, adding pressure each time he bottomed out in her pit. As last night, he began grinding his cockhead against her cervix at the deepest penetration. Her breath caught, and she moaned loudly each time that he did.

It was only moments before her contractions increased both in strength and in speed and his balls began to boil and tighten. Then he exploded inside her.

She screamed! And she convulsed! Not only around him but her whole body seemed to go into spasm. It was awesome and seemed to last for hours, but of course lasted a minute or less. Still, it was the greatest pleasure he remembered giving a woman. His seed overflowed her, and bathed his balls with his semen.

Jenny suddenly collapsed beside him, going completely limp just as she had the night before. Knowing she would need to cuddle when she aroused from her swoon, he carefully pulled his still half-erect shaft out of her welcoming cunt, and slid back away from her. Once clear so he would not nudge her, Don came to his feet next to the bed.

Glancing at the clock Joe had put on the bedside table he was stunned to find that the explosion the two of them had gone through had taken less than 10 minutes.

Well, tonight he had kept his vow not to savor the pleasure of another woman. When he and Diane made love, it always took at least half an hour. They had been known to keep one another busy for well over an hour, just pumping. He never had counted the lengthy foreplay they always enjoyed. And Diane and he always went to sleep cuddled close in one another's arms.

From the feel of his balls, it would be sometime before they could fire again, maybe if he recovered in time he could leave a load in the woman he loved. Careful to take the KY, this time he lifted the room key off the dresser where he had left it, and opened the first door. He didn't want to be locked out again.