Congratulations Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashkey cannot stop Anton.
2.4k words
3.89
30k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Ashkey could not believe that she had got herself into such a compromising position. Her head was full of the dilemma of the situation and all the while the young gardener was staring at her naked aroused form. Strangely though as yet she had done nothing to cover herself up and if she was honest to herself she was actually enjoying the looks of the young man.

Ashkey temporarily turned her back on Anton as she thought of the day and what had happened. Secondly she looked at the clock and checked the time. She could not explain this action at the time but on reflection she was wondering how much spare time she had for what she was contemplating.

Having gone through a mental checklist and aware that Anton was still stood there watching her and that he was probably sporting another erection Ashkey made a decision. She would rationalize it later as a decision that she had no control over.

Her mind made up Ashkey went into automatic pilot.

She turned her computer chair back to face the window and slowly she parted her legs. She watched as Anton gazed on her naked form and she knew the effect she was having on him and of course the effect that this was having on her did not escape her mind.

She wanted to tease Anton and she wanted to please herself and at the end of it all she could not deny that she wanted this fit young man barely out of school to take her and make love to her to her that no not make love to her that was reserved for husband. This young man was going to have sex with her no better than that he was going to fuck her and make her a new woman.

Keeping her eyes locked on Anton she reached over to her computer desk and picked up a pen and some paper. Making sure that Anton continued to feast on her body she sensually wrote.

Check around outside and see if we are alone.

Give me an okay if we are.

Ashkey held the note up in the air and watched as Anton read and then seeing that he understood she dropped the paper and pen and watched as Anton checked their surroundings. It literally only took him seconds and when he was finished he turned to Ashkey and gave her an ok signal.

Satisfied that she was alone with this young stud she again picked up the pen and paper and wrote.

Are you game for some fun?

Yes he nodded

Good.

Now let the games begin.

I am going to sit here and masturbate whilst you find something to stand on.

Do you understand?

Yes he nodded

Good

Once you have found something to stand on I want you to take it round the back and place it in front of the kitchen window

Nod if you understand

Ashkey watched as Anton nodded and fairly raced away from the window.

She sat there alone in her chair and in front of a window and inserted a finger into her pussy. She was so hot and horny she could feel the juices running down between her legs and pooling on the chair.

For a moment she gently let her finger rest in her pussy and then she began to fuck herself.

At the same time she located her clit with her other hand and after spreading her pussy lips she began to frig it. The friction on her clit was exquisite and as she lubricated it with her pussy juices she knew that another orgasm was on its way. She was back in her teen years when she could wank and fuck for hours and never was sated.

Funnily she began to long for these days again and justified what she was doing by imagining that she was that young lady again.

Before she knew it an orgasm ripped through her and she sat in her chair yelling out loud at the ferocity of it.

God that felt good and she knew that the day was just beginning.

Ashkey could not believe that she was even contemplating this action but she was lost in a new sexual world that she had originally visited when she was maturing and then put aside when she had become a mother. She wanted to go back to this time and today was just the start.

Taking a deep breath she stood naked from the chair and walked towards the kitchen. As she approached she saw that Anton had done as instructed and was stood on top of a wooden box at her kitchen window. She could also tell that from the bulge in his trousers he was highly aroused and would soon be wanting to satisfy his urges.

Ashkey stood for a moment and thought about the power she was having over this young man. She was all woman and for the first time in her life she realized that her sexuality was something that she could use to her own advantage. Starting today she was going to use it.

Ashkey reached for the pen and paper again and once more wrote.

Are you enjoying see me naked?

Yes he nodded

Would you like to see some more hot action?

Again he nodded

What would you do to see some more?

Anything he mouthed. Anything you want.

Ashkey smiled within herself and gave Anton a teasing grin.

She stood in the doorway with the pen and paper in her hand and this is what she wrote.

I am going to walk into the kitchen as naked as I am now. I am going to lie down on the kitchen table and begin to fuck myself with whatever comes to hand. As I do I want you to strip for me and I want it to be so that I can see you at all times.

When you are naked I want you to take your cock in your youthful hands and begin to masturbate. By now I will be fucking myself.

This is where it is important that you watch me.

I want you to match my fucking strokes with your masturbatory ones of your cock.

You will need to keep a close eye on me because you are not to cumm until I do.

When I am approaching orgasm I will raiser my hips off the table and it is then you can ejaculate.

When you and I have finished cumming you will clean yourself up and I will let you know what is to happen next.

Are you happy with this and do you want to continue?

Anton just stood at the window gazing at this sexy woman in front of him and nodded his head wildly.

Ashkey smiled encouragingly at him and began to walk into the kitchen.

As she did she watched Anton to make sure he was doing as she had instructed. He was eager to please her and had begun to pull his t-shirt over his head. Ashkey just had time to take in his toned muscular torso before she found a large cucumber and laid down on the table. She placed her knees in the air and spread herself.

Slowly and sensually she pushed the cucumber into her pussy. The lubrication was flowing out of her and the cucumber slid easily into her.

She once more glanced at the kitchen window and saw that Anton had unbuttoned his jeans and was pulling them off his legs. She was amazed to see that he wore no underwear and even more amazed to see that his cock and balls were completely clean shaven.

Trying to do several things at once she was fucking herself whilst gloating at the 7in penis stick proud and hard out of Anton's groin. She visibly salivated at the prospect of seeing it in her house and realized how horny she was when the cucumber slipped from her due to over-lubrication.

As Anton grabbed hold of his cock he stared straight at her pussy and matched his strokes to her fucking motion. He had already cumm but he knew that he could not last forever.

Fortunately Ashkey was as aroused as him and soon she was pushing the cucumber deep and hard into herself. Within minutes she had abandoned the cucumber in her pussy and found her clit with her fingers.

This was how she always brought herself off.

She knew the right speed and friction to use. Anton kept time with her and when he saw her raise her hips from the table he speeded up and sprayed his cumm all over the kitchen window.

Ashkey just collapsed back on the table whilst Anton set about cleaning up. When Ashkey opened her eyes again all the spunk was gone and Anton was stood there stroking his dick back to life.

Ashkey could not believe it. She had been home for only two hours and yet in that time she had enjoyed three orgasms and she had watched a young eighteen year old man strip off his clothes and wank and then cumm for her.

Even better than that she still had four hours until she had to pick the children up from school and she intended to enjoy herself. She had re-awoken her sexuality and now was the time for her to bring herself out of the married mother shell.

Today she had crossed the line and although she had enjoyed flirting with Tony she knew that she would never see him but here she had an eighteen year old boy who wanted her.

He had stood and masturbated whilst she was unaware and then she had instructed him to do whatever it was she had wanted and he had willingly complied.

Was it really possible to have this much sexual power over a man?

Ashkey decided to see how far she could play this game. Before she looked back at the window she decided to pick up the paper and write some more instructions for Anton

This is what she wrote

Anton you have so far pleased me and I am glad you are willing to please me. Now this is what I want you to do. I am going to lie here and play with myself and I want you to come in quietly and move my hand away and give me a good tonguing. When you have made me cumm I shall give more instructions.

Ashkey turned back to the window raising the piece of paper in the air for Anton to read when she suddenly realized that he was no longer there. Worried that she had offended him or scared him off she jumped off the table and tried to search for him.

She could not explain why she was so anxious. All she knew was that she was horny and she needing fulfilling.

Ashkey walked over to the kitchen window and forgetting that she was naked she stood and peered out of it looking for Anton.

Suddenly she felt herself enveloped by a pair of strong muscular arms. They encircled her waist and began to massage her breasts.

Ashkey turned her head slightly to see that she was in the naked arms of Anton.

She began to speak as she slumped in his arms.

"What are you doing young man?" she teased.

"Ashkey I have fancied you ever since you employed me as your gardener. I have wanked every night after I have worked for you thinking of what I would love to do to your body.

Today you have made me a very happy young man and I am now going to make you a happy woman

Now do you understand?"

"Anton this is wrong. All I wanted to do today was have a wank and then you turned up. I got lost in the game and never expected this outcome. It is wrong. I am a married woman and I will do nothing to jeopardize that."

"Sorry Ashkey" Anton said stepping back from her

He was stroking his hard young cock and even as he was speaking Ashkey knew deep inside her that she was going to give into this young man and let him do whatever he wanted to.

Anton continued talking

"You are such a sexy woman and what has happened today has never made me feel so horny. I want you to walk towards me as I back into the front room. I am going to stop in the doorway and you are going to get on your knees when you reach the kitchen table and crawl towards my cock. When you are level with my groin you are going to begin sucking my dick and fondling my balls until I cumm.

Do you understand?"

"Anton I can't" she protested

"Ashkey there is no such thing as can't. You have teased me all morning and now you are going to pleasure me. Do you understand?"

All Ashkey could do was nod her head in agreement. She knew that Anton now had the power and she was inwardly happy to give it to him.

She watched as he backed out of the room and towards the doorway. She left the sink and walked towards the table. When she arrived there Anton was stood in the doorway. Ashkey got down on her knees and crawled towards him.

She wanted to rush to him as she wanted his cock in her mouth.

When she got to his groin. She grabbed the cock and began to wank it. She also fondled his balls loving the heaviness in her hands.

With an eagerness that she never experienced with her husband she opened her mouth and after spitting on the cock head she engulfed that and the shaft. She savored his flavor for a moment and then she back to orally fuck the cock.

She felt Anton grow even bigger in her mouth and she wanted to taste his cumm. Anton grabbed her hair and pulled her further onto his shaft. He was now controlling things and he was fucking her mouth.

For ten minutes he fucked her mouth and then she felt his balls tense in her hand and she prepared her mouth for a flooding.

She was not disappointed as he unloaded a copious amount in her mouth.

She swallowed it all and when she was finished she removed her mouth. Still on her knees she looked up at him and said

"What can I do for you now?"

As she spoke the question she realized that she was lost to this young man and his cock and the power he had over her and that she would do anything he asked.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers