Congratulations Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashkey finally goes all the way.
1.4k words
3.35
33k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Anton looked deep into the pleading eyes of Ashkey and what he saw made him feel so horny. Here was a woman he had lusted after for months and who had occupied his horniest thoughts whenever he had wanked and she was on her knees pleading with him .He spoke gently with a firm voice.

“What did you say Ashkey?”

Ashkey looked up at him past the throbbing penis and made eye contact with him.

“I said I will do anything you want me to do Anton.”

Anton looked skeptically at her and said,

“Anything?”

“Yes anything.”

Anton thought for a moment and then he said,

“Have you got a video camera?”

“Yes” she replied.

“Good” Anton responded.

“I want you to find the camera and set it up in your bedroom. When you have done that I want you to lie on your marital bed and begin to masturbate. You will then let me know that the camera is set up and I will climb the stairs and focus the camera.

All the time I am in the room you will continue to masturbate and then when I am ready we will fuck whilst the camera records all the action.

Do you understand and are you happy with this?”

Ashkey nodded her head and as she did this Anton indicated that it was time for her to go and do what he wanted.

He wanted her to continue on all fours up the stairs. He was in control and although he did not know if she liked to be dominated he was going to bring it out of her.

As she left the room he stopped her and said,

“Before you go give me the password to your computer and internet page.”

Ashkey hesitated a minute then she divulged the information and carried on up the stairs.

Anton could hear her moving things about and whilst he waited he accessed the computer and her e-mail. He was able to gain some valuable information that he would no doubt use at a later date. Just as he was logging off he heard Ashkey shout that she was ready.

Making sure his cock was hard he climbed the stairs in anticipation. He opened the bedroom door and there she was laid on the bed playing with herself and tweaking her nipples.

Anton walked to the video camera and made sure that it was focused on her pussy. He looked through the lens and was able to clearly see her fingers moving around her clit and in and put of her pussy.

Through the lens he focused on her face and saw that she had her eyes closed and was lost in a world of her own. He checked the tape and saw he had an hour. Enough for starters. Anton then moved forward and placed himself at the bottom of the bed staring between Ashkey’s legs.

God he thought she is one sexy woman.

He gently bent down and removed her hands from between her legs. Slumbering she opened her eyes and looked down at him.

For a moment he gazed on the dripping pussy and then ever so gently he began to kiss her toes. Each one he took in his mouth and caressed them as if they were individual cocks.

When he had completed this task he moved to her left leg and began to cover it with kisses from the ankle to the void of her pussy. He did the same to the right leg and was amazed when he heard Ashkey moan above him.

Then Anton took her legs and placed them over his shoulders. She was open to him. Teasing her no more he leant forward and began to lap at her pussy. Ashkey helped by reaching down and spreading her lips giving him better access.

Anton savored the taste of Ashkey’s pussy and found that it was sweet to the tongue. He wanted to get as much as he could. He lapped and swallowed and when he filled his desires he moved to her clit.

It popped out of her hood and he nibbled at it. Ashkey directed him as to what she liked and when he had worked out the pace and pressure he saw her relax and then she was bucking against him.

She pulled him onto her pussy clit and then she was spasming and screaming. Lights swirled in her head and she came for what seemed like an age.

Anton could not believe what was happening to him and in particular the fact that he was doing it with the woman that if he was honest young as he was he loved.

He took a step back and watched as her pussy expanded and contracted and spat pussy juice out between her legs. Ashkey was so aroused that the juice was free flowing and pooling between her legs.

He knew that the next step in the relationship had to be taken. Ashkey opened her eyes just in time to see Anton rise. They locked eyes and then watched as Anton stroked his cock making sure that his cock was as hard as it could be.

He pulled on the circumcised cock and Ashkey was fascinated by the large purple head. She had sucked it earlier and as he stroked it Ashkey remembered how it tasted. She licked her lips in anticipation.

When he was happy with his knob he placed himself between Ashkey’s thighs. He at no time broke eye contact and before he knew what was happening he found that he was sinking into the wet inviting pussy of Ashkey.

She sighed as he penetrated her and then she relaxed as he allowed her to cope with his girth and length.

When she signaled she was ready Anton began to fuck her with slow sensuous strokes. He was in no hurry and Ashkey loved the attention he was giving to her. She allowed him to dictate the pace for it had been so long since she had felt like this.

Every nerve ending in her body was tingling and she felt that she was on a continuous orgasmic ride. She never came down from that euphoric high and would only go back up when he plunged into her.

Anton over the next twenty minutes pounded into her pussy with varying speeds and Ashkey could only lie there and enjoy the fucking she was receiving.

She grabbed for him and scratched his back. She cupped his buttocks and pulled him hard into her. She orgasmmed twice more and was beginning to feel that perhaps youth was not such a good idea. She was no longer able to keep pace with him.

Sensing she was tiring Anton pulled out of her and placed her on all fours. He put a cushion under her to support her and then he positioned himself at the entrance of her pussy from behind. He slapped her arse once and then he plunged into her.

She moaned out loud at the sensation of being filled from the rear. She had never been able to tell her husband that this was her favorite position to be fucked.

Anton had sensed early on in the day that Ashkey was hiding her sexuality and he had always wanted to bring it out. He had never dreamed he would.

Yet here he was looking at her from the rear and grabbing hold of her tits as they hung down between them.

He knew that he would not be able to hold on for long in this position. The mere thought was getting him on the verge of cumming.

Once more he slapped her arse and Ashkey bucked back at him encouraging him on. He managed to turn Ashkey sideways so the camera could see him penetrating her whilst being able to see her face.

He gently tugged on her hair and whispered she should stare at the camera. She did as ordered and this was the final straw with Anton.

He took a few short vicious stabs at her pussy and then he was cumming.

Ashkey had felt him thrust into her and was braced for his cumm. She yelled and bucked back at him encouraging him to flood her. He duly obliged and then they collapsed on the bed.

He withdrew from her and took him in her hands.

Gently he caressed her and then whispered.

“You are mine now. I am going to take you on a journey of discovery and you will comply.”

“If you do not remember I have the film.”

Ashkey could not care about the film. She wanted to discover and was prepared to travel the path.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers