Connecting with Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SgtApone
SgtApone
54 Followers

"Wait!"

The tone in her voice shocked me, it sounded like she might cry. I felt terrible and wanted to stop and talk to her. Shamefully I walked back to my desk. I sat there contemplating calling her to explain but didn't.

About an hour later I got an email from Amber titled "What do you think" with a web link in the body. I clicked the link and it was a lingerie site showing a model wearing a white corset with attached suspenders holding up white lace top fishnet stockings and a tiny lace g string. I quickly closed my browser but the image was stuck in my mind.

I replied back saying it was hot. She sent back a message saying "I'm glad you like it because I just bought it." I was hard all afternoon thinking about Amber in that corset. Still ashamed of myself.

I stayed at the office late, at around 8:30 I heard the office door open a expected a security guard or cleaner. It was Amber.

I saw straight away that her sheer black stockings were gone. In there place were white fishnets. My mind was swimming wondering if she was wearing the corset under her dress.

She walked over, sat on my desk, crossed her legs and said,

"I'm bored."

"What are you still doing here so late?"

"Nothing much, let me show you this website."

She stood up and motioned me to back up in my chair so she could use my keyboard and mouse. I was looking at her legs as she slowly bent over at the waist, putting her hands on my keyboard.

From my seat I watched as her dress rode up the back of her legs. Slowly the white lace of the top of her stockings appeared and I could see suspenders going up under her dress.

I couldn't take any more and was struggling to control myself when I looked up and saw that she hadn't used my computer at all, she was looking over her shoulder at me smiling. This was the final straw.

I wheeled my seat forward and put my hands on the outside of her thighs. I ran my hands up her stockings feeling the smooth ridges of the fishnets then over the lace onto her smooth skin. I could feel her trembling under my hands. I kept running my hands up her thighs onto her perfect ass pushing up her dress.

I put my hands on her inner thighs and she spread her feet further apart giving me the perfect view of her ass. White suspenders were stretched down the middle of each ass cheek and her pussy was barely covered by that tiny white lace g string.

I spread her firm cheeks apart and could see the sides of her tiny little asshole protruding from her g. I sat there watching for a few seconds, the way her ass cheeks came out from her thighs framing her pussy was amazing.

Her panties were soaked through around her pussy. I pushed my head forward further and planted my tongue on her panties where I thought her clit would be. She let out a long moan and pushed back onto my face.

With my tongue pushed hard against her panties I slowly slid it up from her clit to the wettest patch. As it slid up I could feel her pussy lips being parted by my tongue through her g string. She tasted so good I could feel pre come leaking from my cock.

I flicked my tongue against her wet patch a few times then slid back down to her clit and started sucking through her panties. She was trembling and said,

"Fuck Damian, Ohhhh fuck. No one has ever done this to me before."

"You've never had your pussy eaten?"

"No, never, Darren thinks its disgusting..... Please don't stop."

I starting sucking around her clit again and then pulled her g string to the side. Her pussy was small and waxed clean. Her outer lips were only just parted showing just a tiny part of her inner lips. It was the most perfect looking pussy I had ever seen and looked super tight.

I wanted to know if she was completed waxed upfront so I slid my hand forward inside her g string over her clit and up onto her stomach, she was as smooth as silk. I moaned and watched her smile over her shoulder at me.

"I waxed this morning, do you like that?

"Mmmm it feels good."

I slid my index finger into her pussy. It was so hot it almost burned as I pushed inside. She was so tight it was obvious Darren didn't eat or fuck her. She moaned and arched her back, I kept pushing until my finger was buried then pulled the rest of her panties to the side and started flicking my tongue around her swollen clit. She was moaning loud and grinding back onto my face.

"Fuck you taste good baby."

She moaned even louder.

"Oohh fuck Damian, fuck!"

I started grinding my finger in her pussy and then lightly sucked on her clit. She started grinding back on me hard and fast and I knew she was about to cum so I slowed everything down. I didn't want her to cum to quickly, I wanted to draw it out and make her first oral orgasm a good one.

I started working my finger in and out of her while teasing her clit with my tongue. She got close again so I stopped working her clit altogether and started gently licking around her pussy lips. I pushed my tongue inside her and she gasped. I held my tongue straight and pushed it in and out a few times. She started shaking and moaning, I smiled knowing that I was driving her crazy. After a while I went back to fingering her and licking her clit but took it really slow.

Every time she would start to come close I would slow it right down again. After 20 minutes or so she started trembling, moaning and grinding even when I was taking it really slow. I started gently sucking on her clit again and kept a steady rhythm I could feel her building and building towards a big orgasm and smiled with her clit between my lips.

"Ooh fuck Damian, fuck fuck fuck!"

Her pussy started clamping hard on my finger as she came. After a while I stopped sucking and let her ride it out on my finger. She came for a long time, moaning and grinding. Then she collapsed on my desk. I kissed her on each ass cheek and massaged her ass gently. Still shaking she turned around with hair stuck to her face and dazed eyes,

"I've never come like that before.... It was amazing."

I just smiled back at her and sucked her juices off my finger.

"I want you to fuck me now Damian, fuck me however you want to."

My cock was rock hard and I was so horny I felt dizzy, but I didn't want to cheat on Janet.

"I cant Amber, I don't want to cheat on Janet."

Without taking her eyes from mine she dropped down in front of me to her knees. Leaning forward she put her arms on my thighs and rested her head against them. She rested like that for a while and then traced her finger against the big bulge in my pants. She waited for a while and then started tracing around my cock again. Then she looked up at me,

"Maybe we can do something else."

As she said it she started rubbing harder on my cock. I couldn't take anymore. I undid my belt and pulled down my pants and boxers letting my rock hard cock spring free. Her eyes widened in shock and she grabbed the base of my cock with her tiny hand.

"Oh my god its so big, its fucking huge Damian, Darren is nothing like this!"

I smiled, grabbed the base of my cock and pointed it towards her mouth. Pre come was dribbling out and running down the underside of my cock. Amber gently kissed the tip, when she pulled away I could see the pre come trailing from her full lips to head of my cock. Licking her bottom lip she moaned,

"Mmmmm."

I lifted my cock showing her the underside and my balls. She immediately ran her tongue from my balls to the head and kept doing it till it was completely wet.

Holding my cock in one hand and her head in the other I gently guided her mouth up to the head of my cock. She opened her mouth and I watched as she slowly took the head into her mouth. Once in she closed her lips around the head and sucked hard running her lips up to the tip then taking the head back into her mouth.

It felt amazing and looked even better. Watching her green eyes looking up at me with my cock in her mouth and both hands on my shaft was driving me crazy.

"Fuck that looks good."

She stopped sucking,

"Do you like watching me do this?"

Then immediately started sucking again.

"You look so hot with my cock in your mouth baby."

She moaned on my cock then looked up at me with sweet innocent eyes. I gripped the arms of my seat and groaned,

"Farrrk!"

She moaned longer and louder vibrating my cock in her mouth then started jacking my shaft. I knew this would make me come way too fast.

"Just your mouth baby."

She instantly let go and went back to just sucking the head. She really started getting into it, moaning and mixing in a few really slow hard sucks. After a few minutes she stopped and said,

"God this is making me horny."

This pushed me over the edge. All my deep throat blowjob fantasies started playing out in my mind. As she continued to suck her eyes slowly opened and she gave me those innocent eyes again. I felt dizzy. She stopped sucking, then looked up and started to say something. Before I knew what I was doing I had interrupted her by pushing my cock back in her mouth.

She looked away but then her body language betrayed her and I could tell she liked it and wanted me to take control. After another few sucks she said,

"I feel so dirty down here on my knees.... doing this."

I pushed my cock back into her mouth and she kept sucking. After a few sucks I said,

"Doing what?"

Then pulled out of her mouth. She looked up at me, then looked down and quietly said,

"Sucking your cock."

Again I pushed my cock back into her mouth. She moaned loudly on my dick which felt great. She kept sucking for a while, I was so turned on and was loving how horny this was making her. My confidence was growing as I took more control,

"You like blowing my big dick... don't you? You little cocksucker."

She went to stop sucking to answer but I held the back of her head and pushed it back into her mouth. I pushed in and out for a while before pulling out. She looked up at me and whispered quietly,

"Yes.... I like it."

I felt myself smile and pushed back into her mouth instantly. She sucked the head once and then she rushed out,

"It makes me feel like a whore when you stuff your cock in my mouth."

This really got me going so I pushed back into her mouth then grabbed my cock and rubbed the head around her lips and chin. At first she tried to get the head in her mouth but then she stopped and moaned as I kept rubbing the head of my cock on her face.

She was breathing hard, I started tapping the head against her lips, over and over. It was driving her crazy, I could see it in her eyes.

"You like me treating you like a whore, don't you baby?"

She looked away but I kept tapping my cock against her lips. After 20 seconds of tapping she looked up at me and whispered,

"Yes."

As the word came out of her mouth I knew she had given me control and I wanted to see how far I could take things. I pushed my cock back into her mouth and she sucked hard on it. I held her head and slowly started pushing the head of my cock into her mouth. Once the head was in id pull out till just the tip was between her lips then push in again. While keeping a steady rhythm I said,

"What do you want baby?"

I kept fucking her mouth for a few strokes before pulling out, then she answered,

"I want you to...."

I pushed my cock back into her mouth before she could finish and drew it in and out. Then I pulled out and ran my helmet down her chin, then along her jawline and up her cheek. As I started dragging it over her nose she pushed her face into my cock rubbing herself against it. I started running it down her other cheek and said,

"What do you want baby?"

"I want to....act dirty."

I ran the head of my cock back to her mouth and started tapping it against her lips again. When she looked up into my eyes I said,

"Tell me."

She stared into my eyes and said,

"I want to act.....like a whore."

I pushed my cock back into her mouth and kept fucking it. She moaned loud and I saw her hand move to her pussy as she started playing with her clit.

"Show me what a whore you can be baby, show my how deep you can take it."

I stopped fucking her mouth and watched as she took the head out of her mouth, opened wide and started working her way down. She got 3 and a half inches down then closed her lips around my shaft and starting sucking from there up to the tip and back down again. It felt amazing, she kept going but I wanted more. I pulled out, ran my cock down her nose and started tapping it on her lips again.

"That feels good baby, but I want to see you take it all....like a whore."

She looked up and me while I kept tapping.

"I don't think I can fit any more in."

"Yes you can baby, you've got to take it down your throat."

"I've never done that before...."

I kept tapping away with my cock and after what seemed like ages she said,

"I can try for you?"

I was so turned on and this was music to my ears.

"Before we start baby, take off that dress, I want to see you on your knees in your corset and stockings."

She quickly stood up and pulled her dress over her head. The white of her corset and stockings contrasted with her tanned skin, she looked incredible. The corset accentuated the curve of her hips and breasts making her tiny waist seem even smaller. I reached out and turned her around by her hips. Standing up straight her ass looked amazing, high and perky. I wanted to eat her out again when she started modeling for me. I watched her bend and pose while slowly jacking my dick.

"Fuck you look amazing baby."

"I bought this for you.... not Darren."

I moaned and she dropped to her knees.

"OK baby try and relax your throat."

She looked up at me opened her mouth, I slid in half my cock. I could feel it pushing against the back of her mouth.

"When it goes in its going to make you gag."

She looked up at me again and nodded with a mouth full of my cock. I pushed a bit harder and could feel her throat open just a tiny bit before she gagged. I pulled out,

"Your doing good baby, that felt really good."

She caught her breath, smiled up at me and said,

"Let me try again."

"Keep playing with your pussy baby it will help you relax."

I watched her start rubbing her clit again then slid my cock back into her mouth. I got half in then pressed the head against the back of her throat again. I pushed a little harder and felt her throat start to open a little again. Feeling my tip opening up her throat felt so good I was worried I was going to cum.

She gagged as just the very tip of my cock opened up her throat. She gagged again but just held it there. It felt so good I wanted to push the head into her throat but knew it would be too much too fast.

"Your doing really good baby, that feels great. I'm going to push just a little bit more in."

She ever so slightly nodded. I pushed in another half an inch which properly opened up her throat for the first time. She gagged and I pulled out. She caught her breath then looked up at me and said,

"This makes me feel like such a whore....choking on your cock."

I pushed half my cock back into her mouth,

"Show me how much you can take."

She pushed her head forward onto my cock and slowly I could feel the pressure opening her throat again. Then she took the head of my cock into her throat in one pop. Her throat felt so tight on my cock I thought I might come. She gagged once but kept her head pushed forward holding my cock in her throat. I felt her gag again and again but she kept pressing forward.

"You like having my big cock in your throat don't you baby?"

She nodded yes while increasing the pace on her clit. I pulled out, let her catch her breath and then pushed back in sliding the head back into her throat. She only gagged a tiny bit so I pulled out and pushed it back into her throat again. I kept doing this and after a while she would only gag every 4 or 5 strokes.

"That's it baby your taking it real good."

I pulled out and she said,

"Does that feel good?"

"It feels fucking amazing baby. There's still another couple of inches to go. That will make me cum so hard baby."

She pushed her head down on my cock and took the head into her throat again. Then I held her head and pushed a bit harder and watched as another inch slid down her throat. She gagged but didn't pull off my cock so I just held it there. She gagged again but still didn't pull it out. I threw my head back and moaned as I felt her throat rippling on my cock. I tried to push the last inch in but it wasn't going down. I pulled out of her throat, she caught a few breaths then looked up at me and said,

"I can do it."

I started tapping my cock on her lips again and said,

"Your almost there baby."

She shuffled closer to me to get a better angle. From my position I could see down her back to her perfect ass, split by that tiny white g string. She took half my cock in her mouth before pushing the head into her throat without gagging.

"That's it baby, your sucking that cock good."

She pushed down harder and again I watched another inch slide down her throat, she gagged once but I could feel her pushing hard trying to stuff the last inch into her throat. It felt amazing but the last inch just wouldn't go down. I pulled out just a tiny bit and then pushed back in trying to open her up for that last inch. She didn't gag at all so I started gently fucking her throat until I was sliding out an inch or so then pushing it back in.

"That's it baby, i'm fucking your throat now."

She moaned and I could feel her writhing under me working her clit hard. This urged me on so I started sliding more in and out. With each push in I thrust a little harder against the back of her throat and could feel it opening, bit by bit.

This was by far the best blowjob id ever had and she had twice as much of my cock in her throat than id ever had before. I pulled out of her throat, then lent down and kissed her. I took her hand from her pussy then licked and sucked on her fingers. She moaned and trembled as I rubbed her clit before sliding my finger into her pussy.

Standing up, I held each side of her head and pushed my cock down her throat in one thrust, she took it all but 1 inch and gagged. I pulled all the way out and tried again with more force. This time I felt her throat give way a little and she gagged. I pulled out, let her catch her breath then thrust harder into her throat. At first it stopped again with 1 inch left out, but then as I lent in I felt the back of her throat open and the last inch slid in.

I threw my head back in ecstasy as my balls pressed against her chin. It took me a second to realize she was gagging but then she started moaning and shaking and I realised she was coming. Her hand was a blur on her clit. It was such a turn on I had to really concentrate to not come.

"Yeah baby come with my cock down your throat."

She came for along time and I got worried about being buried down her throat so started to pull out but she pushed forward again taking it right back down her throat gagging. When her orgasm finished I pulled out, picked her up, kissed her gently and stroked her face. She opened her eyes and smiled. Then she said slowly,

"I want to make you come."

"I'm not far off baby."

"Are you going to come hard for me? Since I took it right down."

"Real hard baby, your amazing."

She smiled and pushed me back into my chair, then knelt in front of me again. She started licking and kissing the head of my cock, slowly sucking the sides of it before licking and sucking up and down my shaft. Then she pushed down and forced my whole cock down her throat, when it bottomed out her eyes flicked open and she looked me right in the eye.

"Fuck you look so sexy with my cock down your throat baby."

She pulled it out of her throat dripping with saliva, then rubbed the helmet around her lips, nose and chin. Then she took it right down her throat again gagging as it bottomed out. Then she started pulling out 3 inches then burying it again, this was making her gag a lot but she just kept working my cock and it was too much for me.

SgtApone
SgtApone
54 Followers