Connie Goes to College Ch. 06

Story Info
Connie has another encounter with her roommate.
2.1k words
4.45
27.4k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is not intended for minors. If you are offended by sexually explicit material or it is not legal in your place of residence, please close the document now. If not, I hope you enjoy my attempt at entertaining you with stories of my adventures.

*

My freshman year in college became quite a year for me in terms of defining my femme side, while also providing quite a contrast. On one hand, I had a wonderful romantic relationship with Jeff in which we 'made love' together. On the other hand, there was my roommate Andy who thought he was 'forcing' me to give him head. I was Jeff's girlfriend, but I was Andy's sissy roommate. Jeff usually took care of my needs if I let him, whereas Andy just considered me his cum dump. Jeff was definitely more caring and enjoyed having a girlfriend on the weekends, but Andy just needed someone to relieve his frustration.

It was a typical Friday night and I was in my dorm room studying when the phone rang. It was Andy and he sounded pretty drunk. There was a lot of background noise and it sounded like he was at a party. "Hey sissy! I'm glad you are still home. I want you to do me a favor."

"Uh, ok. What do you need, Andy?" I replied, almost afraid to ask.

"I want you to put on some of your 'special' clothes tonight. I have a feeling I will need your help later," Andy said with a wicked laugh. "Try to make yourself real pretty. Some lipstick would be nice!"

"Andy, I am not so sure about this. I am really trying to study."

"Listen here, faggot! Don't disappoint me. Or would you rather I tell everyone on the whole floor about your girly side?"

I knew Andy wouldn't tell anyone, but I didn't need the hassle either. "Fine, just be cool, ok?" I said as I pretended to be worried.

"Ok, I will there in an hour, sissy!" Andy said as he hung up the phone.

Fortunately, I kept some spare clothes in my closet along with some older makeup. I ran down to the common bathroom and quickly took a shower and shaved my face. When I got back to my room, I applied a light coat of foundation, a little mascara, eye shadow, blush and lipstick. I had an older wig that I didn't really care for, but it would have to do the trick. Then I put on some panties, pantyhose and a night gown. It wasn't my best work, but it was good enough for Andy.

I sat at my desk trying to study for awhile until Andy arrived. I heard him try to open the locked door, so I got up to let him in. As I opened the door, Andy stumbled inside but he also had a friend with him. I recognized him from Andy's lacrosse team. "That bastard!" I thought to myself. "How could he do this to me?"

"Hey sissy! I see you put a little extra effort into getting pretty tonight," said Andy in a degrading tone. "I want you to meet my friend Peter. I told him all about you and he said he would love to meet you!"

Peter was built similar to Andy, but maybe an inch taller with darker hair. I had seen him around campus hanging around with Andy a few times, but I never really talked to him before. They closed the door behind them as I stood there totally embarrassed. My first instinct was to run out of the room, but that wouldn't have been such a good idea.

"Wow Andy! I thought you were kidding. Your roommate does make a cute girl," exclaimed Peter.

"And best of all, he, or she, has a hot little mouth!" replied Andy. "He needs a little convincing, but he will suck your cock. Isn't that right, sissy?"

I just stood there and shook my head. "No way, Andy! I am not going to do that. I just put on this stuff to play a joke on you tonight." I was desperately trying to find a way out of this.

"Bullshit, you little faggot! You know you like it. I just want you to take care of me and my buddy here. Nobody will know, I promise." Andy was doing his best to convince me as Peter was standing there checking me out.

"Look at that Andy," said Peter, pointing to the front of my pantyhose. "I think she is actually getting excited."

Sure enough, I had a raging hard-on that was pretty obvious, given the lack of clothes I was wearing. I figured I might as well get it over with and stop pretending it didn't excite me. "Ok, I will do what you want. Just promise me that you won't tell anyone else."

"I knew you would see it my way. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone else. Peter here is pretty cool, but I don't think the other guys on the team would understand. "

"Your secret is safe with me," Peter assured me.

Both guys quickly removed their shoes and pants and stood before me in their underwear, which was outlining their hard dicks. I got on my knees in front of them and started massaging their cocks, one in each hand. I could feel both of them getting harder and straining to get out of their cotton confines. I pulled their underwear down to their ankles in one swift motion as their cocks sprang to attention. Both Andy and Peter had gorgeous cocks. They were similar in length, but Peter's was slightly thinner and had a bit of an upward curve.

I stroked each cock slowly as both guys let out a moan. There was pre-cum starting to form on each so I licked it off, first Andy and then Peter. I decided to start with Peter, so I wrapped my lips around his cock and started slowly taking him into my mouth. As I was doing this, I continued to stoke Andy to keep him nice and hard.

I was barely getting into a rhythm with Peter, when I felt him tense up and cum in my mouth. He wasn't a heavy cummer like Andy, but it surprised me how fast he came. I tried to keep sucking him to get all the cum I could, but he quickly pulled his cock from my mouth. I had a feeling he was one of those guys whose dick got really sensitive after cumming.

"Oh my God, Andy! You were right. Your roommate does give good head," Peter said, as he tried to catch his breath. "I can't believe I came so fast!"

"Alright sissy, it's my turn," said Andy as he relaxed on the bed. "Get that mouth over here and start sucking!"

I crawled to the bed and got between Andy's legs. I could still taste Peter's cum as I began sucking on Andy's big cock. Sometimes it would take Andy awhile to cum, especially if he was drinking. When he first made me blow him, I just wanted to get it over with because of the humiliation. But after a few times with Andy, I learned to enjoy the role of cock sucking little sissy. I took pleasure knowing I gave him a better blowjob than any girl he dated.

As usual, Andy started calling me names as I sucked him. It didn't take long before Peter joined in and started calling me names too. While I was embarrassed having someone watch me suck my roommate, it also starting turning me on. I didn't realize it, but I was moaning and rubbing myself against the comforter. Apparently, this started to turn-on Peter too and I felt a hand starting to rub my ass.

"Your roommate has a pretty cute little ass, Andy. Have you ever fucked it?" asked Peter.

"No way, dude. I only let the sissy give me head when I need it. I am not into that shit!"

"Do you have a condom? Watching this sissy suck your dick is making me horny again!" said Peter as he started stroking himself.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing as I continued sucking on Andy. He told Peter where to find some condoms and a few minutes later I felt him get behind me. Peter roughly tore a hole in the back of my pantyhose and practically ripped my panties off of me. I was a little surprised by his aggression, but I did little to stop him.

Then I felt his cock start pressing in between my butt cheeks. He wasn't going to waste any time and tried to enter me in one stroke. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough lubrication and he didn't get very far. He tried a few times and it was starting to hurt.

"Hey, take it easy back there. You're hurting me," I pleaded as I took my mouth off Andy's cock.

"Sorry about that. I am not trying to hurt you, but I bet you are one tight little bitch!" said Peter. "Do either of you have any lubrication?"

Neither of us had anything to offer and Andy told Peter he was out of luck. Andy then grabbed my head and shoved it down on his dick again. I could hear Peter rummaging around our closets trying to find something. "I think I found something," offered Peter.

Peter came back to the bed and I felt something press against my asshole. Then there was this feeling of a cold liquid being injected inside me as he was getting himself into position. It didn't take long before he was able to get his entire dick inside me. He paused for a moment and let out a sigh of relief.

"Nothing like a little conditioner to ease the way!" exclaimed Peter.

"That is too funny, dude. I can't believe you did that!" said Andy as he started to laugh.

I couldn't believe Peter used conditioner either. It felt like he used half the bottle as he started to thrust in and out of my ass. It felt very strange and the whole experience was pretty gross, but at least it didn't hurt. I won't go into any more details, but let's just say I didn't have much choice but to try and please them both and hopefully get to bed.

I continued to suck Andy as Peter had his way with my ass. Both guys seemed to be having a pretty good time. Andy was hard as a rock and leaking pre-cum and Peter was assaulting my rear with long strokes, occasionally pushing me forward. Sometimes it was difficult to keep Andy's cock in my mouth, but I did the best I could.

After a few minutes, I wrapped my hand around the base of Andy's dick and then started to massage his balls. He let out a moan and said he was getting close. I couldn't wait for my reward and knew I would soon have a mouthful of salty cum. As Peter picked up his pace, I felt Andy's balls tighten and unload a blast of cum, hitting the back of my throat. I kept my lips wrapped around the base of the head as he continued filling my mouth.

As Andy collapsed on the bed, I turned my attention to Peter and began moving my hips and clenching my sphincter. This had quite an effect on him as he let out a low guttural moan. I continued to tease him by clamping down on his cock, and I got a response out of him every time. He was starting to work up a sweat and I had a feeling he was getting close as Andy just watched the show. Sure enough, he slowed down a little and finished screwing me with a few deliberate pumps. He sounded so cute when he finally came and I imagined him filling up the condom deep in my rear.

Peter finally pulled out and collapsed on my bed. Both Andy and Peter gave each other a little smile before kicking back and relaxing. I couldn't wait to get out of my clothes and get to bed. Peter finally got dressed and left, but not before thanking me for a good time. I wasn't expecting a kiss, but I guess it was nice he thanked me. Andy passed out pretty quickly like he usually did, so I cleaned up and hopped into bed myself. Soon I was drifting off to sleep, thinking about what had just happened. It wasn't something I would have ever imagined, but I was glad I got to experience it.