Connie: Slut MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,398 Followers

"Almost 3 hours now. Is there something we can do about it? It will get soft again won't it? Oh God. It's so hard Mom, it really hurts." His incestuous fantasy was about to come true; his plan seemed to be working. She licked her lips like she was hungry for his meaty prick. Here he was, standing in front of his exquisitely built and obviously horny, under-sexed mother with a hard-on that looked like it was made of titanium and she was not reacting negatively to the situation!

"Yes, yes it is. It seems to be very hard indeed," Connie replied, again unaware that she was licking her lips, as she couldn't help but to stare at his tremendous cock. "Perhaps I should examine it so we can decide the best course of action." she said breathlessly.

Even though her better judgment was attempting to burn through the alcohol induced fog it wasn't quite getting there. In her current intoxicated state Connie wasn't able to think quickly enough or react to the situation presented to her. She tentatively reached out and wrapped her fingers around as much of her son's stiff cock as they would encircle. She couldn't believe how powerful and alive his cock felt in her hand. His cock jumped in her hand a couple of times and a large drop of pre-cum oozed from the head and glistened at the tip.

"Sorry Mom. I can't control the big thing. It's almost like it has a mind of its own, like it's in sexual hyper-drive."

Through her brain, dulled by the alcohol, the idea filtered slowly. She was horny, the lack of sex had left her utterly frustrated yet right here, right in front of her was a very thick, long, pussy pleasing cock, very hard and ready for action. Connie was shocked to find her pussy drooling heavily and pulsing in her panties as she thought about how it would feel to have Scott thrusting his hard young cock into her pussy, satisfying her wanton needs. Her hot cunt began to tingle strangely at the very thought.

"Um...I'd say that your penis looks healthy enough." Connie thought that was an understatement. "I think we should wait for a little while longer and see if the effects of the Viagra don't just subside." Connie said as she kept holding his cock, unable to release it, her neglected pussy continued throbbing.

"But Mom, it hurts really bad. I don't know how much longer I can stand this."

"I understand Sweetie but time is probably the best treatment for your condition." She felt overwhelmed by a combination of frustration and a wanton, uncontrollable lust.

Connie was staring intently at the fat, cock head as pearly droplets of pre-cum dribbled out of the tip. She was unaware that her hand had impulsively and very slowly begun moving up and down the shaft of her son's cock and that she was once again licking her lips. Almost in a trance now, Connie continued tenderly to deliver the slow hand job to the cock in her fingers, it was as hard as iron, standing straight out, pulsing and jerking in front of her face.

"Uh, Mom? Could you keep doing that? It's really easing the pain." Scott sighed.

"What? Do what?" Connie suddenly realized that she had been giving her son a hand job and quickly let go of his meaty shaft. "Oh my! I'm so sorry Scott...I...I don't know why I did that." But she did know why, 3 years without sex was why!

Connie had always loved sex, craved it, needed it and it wasn't helping matters that she was now at the peak of her sexuality. For the past three years she'd pretty much been relegated to her toy collection whenever she needed satisfaction. Her continual lack of sex was a frustrating problem, it felt like her pussy was on fire every minute of the day and night...try as she might she was having problems thinking about anything else but sex.

She suppressed a groan as she stared at the mammoth prick pulsing in front of her face, wanting desperately to reach out and wrap her fingers back around its hot, hard, pulsing length. Connie's mouth watered as she ogled the fat, meaty cock head, imagining how it would feel all puffed up just as it penetrated her starving pussy.

"Mom, please don't stop. That was really helping to relieve the pain and discomfort. Please Mom, help me."

It was that hard cock that did it. In spite of any better judgment that burned through the alcohol-induced fog, Connie was as horny as she'd ever been in her life. She wanted to fondle his cock, lick it, taste it, and take it in her cunt. His magnificent young teenage cock throbbed insistently in front of her face and she just couldn't resist it.

"Uh...I really shouldn't be doing this Sweetie...but since it's relieving the pain...it does seem to be therapeutic." Lewdly she reached out running her fingers all over his cock and then the horny mother took hold of her son's shaft sliding her fist to the root of his prick, holding it. She started jacking the big, hard cock slowly up and down. Connie stared at the knob, watching the piss hole open up expelling a great deal of milky cock juice.

"Oh yes Mom. Just like that. It's really starting to feel better," he panted. "Do it harder, really hard!"

Connie tightened her grip around his cock, then she started fisting his meaty prick fast and hard, staring provocatively at the tip of his cock, watching the pre-cum juice dribble out as she gave him a fast, expert hand job. He stood in front of Connie enjoying his sex- starved mother's hand job.

Scott was about to discover that he had more in common with his mother than just the home they shared. His mother secretly desired an incestuous relationship with her handsome son; this was the most hidden, forbidden, and violently arousing fantasy she had.

She stared openly at his huge prick, smiling as she whipped her right hand up and down the cock-shaft as fast as she could. Within minutes, Connie found herself softly whimpering with need, the crotch of her panties soaked with her molten cuntal cream. "It really turns you on when Mommy touches your cock, doesn't it? Do you enjoy the way I'm jacking on it?"

Scott was shocked to hear his mother speak so crudely. It turned him on immensely to have his mother jacking on his long hard cock knowing that she was truly getting into it,

"Yes, Mom! Oh, please harder," Scott pleaded. "Feels so good, Mom! Oh, please, keep stroking my prick!"

Connie jacked on his enormous prick harder, making more juice ooze out of the angry, purple colored cock head completely unable to stop staring at her child's delicious looking cock. Her sons' large cock curiously fascinated her. It bucked and bobbed in front of her, practically hypnotizing the desperately horny mother. In that stark moment, prior to committing the ultimate taboo, her mind cleared and she decided that this was the outcome she'd truly wished for.

"Does this feel better, Scott? Does it really feel good when I touch your hard cock like that? Is Mommy's hand making your big cock feel better, Sweetie?" Connie was beyond the point of stopping now and she would not be satisfied until she had fucked and drained her sons' cock completely.

"Oh yes. That feels good, Mom!" Scott was bucking his hips, fucking his tremendous cock into his mother's delicate little fist. Connie kept beating his meat, working her fist very hard up and down his shaft as quickly as she could causing her son to groan as she moved her fist along the oversized length of his rock hard cock.

In a very sweet and syrupy voice she replied, "Since the Viagra made your prick so big and stiff we'll have to make your cock cum more than once so the hurt will go away. Oooo, look at your balls! They're all swollen and backed-up with loads of cum, we'll have to get all of that out to make your cock feel better."

Connie wanted to put the heavy cock in her mouth; in fact she realized that she couldn't wait to suck on the length of her own son's prick. It was such a forbidden act that she'd often dreamt about, even fantasized over, but never did she think she'd actually perform such an indiscriminant act. It had to be due to all of the alcohol she'd had tonight, yes, that was it. The lack of sobriety along with the lack of sex caused her to lose all control and any self restraint, as if it were no longer possible to distinguish between what she was really doing now and what she might have only thought about doing before.

"Do you want Mommy to put your prick in her mouth now? Do you want me to suck it? Would you like that?" she asked, her voice husky with arousal.

"Yeah, Mom, do it," he said hoarsely. "Suck my cock!"

Connie was in a daze as she knelt before her son, crouching low, bringing her lips within an inch of her son's stiff-standing cock. As her hot breath fanned his prick, Scott shivered lustily, his cock bucked wildly in his mother's little fist. Connie lowered her head, pressing her lips to his cock-head with a lewd, sucking kiss. Scott sighed as his cock began pulsing and throbbing wildly. The wanton mother licked and jacked her son's prick for several seconds, getting the mushroom- shaped crown glistening with a combination of pre-cum and spit.

"Oh, God, Yes! Jesus, Mom, lick my cock!"

Connie blushed hotly at his lewd request. She knew how outrageous it was to be going down on her own son. Still, she had to do it, she surmised, because she had to help her son, after all. She stuck out her tongue and began lashing it all over the engorged, purple head of his cock. Scott shivered with delight.

Connie felt her own excitement begin to overpower any guilt or embarrassment she had felt. It had been far too long since she'd had a chance to taste and suck a nice hard cock. It was one of the things she'd really loved doing to her ex. As she lapped up the first drops of Scott's delicious pre-cum, she drooled eagerly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm", she murmured.

Scott's cock jumped with excitement when he heard that helpless murmur, because it told him that his sexy mom loved the taste of his cock juice. She wasn't just licking his meat because she was concerned or wanted to help him. Her hot little tongue worked swiftly and eagerly, swirling around his swollen cock head and lapping up his dribbling pre-cum as fast as she could get it.

Connie shut her eyes, as she began giving a blowjob to her very own son. Gradually she let her lips slide over the head of his pulsing fuck organ, then slurping in inch after inch of his giant, throbbing cock. She stopped when she'd inhaled over half of it, the horny mother started sucking the prick extremely hard, keeping her eyes closed as she nursed, completely content, on the aching stiffness of his hard-on. Eagerly she tried to inhale even more of the pulsing stiffness of her son's hard-on.

"Ahhhhh, Mom, yeah, take it all!" he pleaded.

Connie really wished that was possible, because she wanted to suck and taste every inch of her son's delicious rock-hard cock. Unfortunately she could only take in a little over half of it without choking. She fisted the rest and pumped on it as she drew in her cheeks sharply, she sheathed his throbbing cock in her hot juicy mouth.

She took the big, wet prick out of her mouth and stared at it intently. Looking at it made her pussy tingle and flood with her juices.

"Do you like that sweetie? Do you like Mommy sucking your cock? Do you like having a dirty little cock sucker for a mother?"

"Oh yeah, I love it", he moaned, "I love that you're a dirty cock sucking little slut. Keep sucking it Mom, just like you were!"

Greedily she popped the shining, wet cock head back into her mouth savoring the salty, musky taste of her sons' manhood. Scott looked down at her, overwhelmingly excited by the spectacle of his beautiful horny mother inhaling his big prick. Gently the shameless mother caressed the rim of his cock knob with her whirling, dancing tongue sending increasingly powerful jolts of pleasure through the length of his incredibly hard shaft.

She hungrily tongued the thick oozing, cock-juice into her mouth and rolled it around, savoring it before swallowing. That really got Scott excited. She kept tonguing, savoring, and gulping until she'd finally cleaned his cock head of all the seeping cock-cream, yet she was still hungry for more. Using the stiff, pointy tip of her tongue, she probed right into his piss hole and licked out more of the tasty liquid.

"Ohhhhh, shit, yeah," Scott groaned as he thrust his prick between her full red lips, "go for it, Mom, lick it all up!" He was wildly aroused by the eagerness his mother displayed mouthing and slurping her own child's prick.

Connie blushed as she sucked and licked at her son's prick. She couldn't control her hunger for his cock, and became embarrassed that he knew it. It was obvious she was getting off like crazy as she lapped up the generous amounts of the salty liquid, savoring every drop like a fine wine. Well, there was nothing she could do about it now. Her lust was beyond control. She wanted a whole mouthful of his tasty young juice, wanted to capture it as it boiled out of his luscious cock and she knew just how to get it.

"Unnhh! That feels good, Mom!" Scott squirmed, holding her head with both hands. "Put it in your mouth, Mom! Suck it! Really suck it good!"

Opening her lips as wide as she could, Connie plunged them down around the hugely swollen head of her son's prick, taking in a couple of inches of his thick, throbbing shaft. Then, when it was firmly lodged, she started sliding her juicy hot lips down around his cock. Scott just about came right there. Her mouth was stretched to bursting, contorted obscenely as she struggled to accommodate the blood-beating thickness of her young sons' cock. She bobbed her head, her auburn locks bouncing on her shoulders, urgently fucking her mouth on his cock. She tightened her fingers around the base of his cock, and then she started beating her fist much harder around the splendid cock in her mouth, urgently whipping her right hand up and down the pulsing prick.

Scott gazed down at his sexy mother with lust-glazed eyes, watching as she slid her hot sensuous lips down around his stiff cock and sucked him off. "Ohhhhh, Jesus, ohhhhh, shit! Unnhhhh...oohhh fuuuuuuck!" he moaned, almost incoherent in his wild excitement.

Feverishly she bobbed her head up and down on her boy's big prick. Her fingers tightened on the root of his cock. Then she furiously started jacking his prick as she sucked the tip, swirling and basting her tongue around the mushroom-shaped crown, lapping up the salty spunk as it dribbled out of his enormous, aching prick.

Connie shocked herself with her complete lack of abandon as she sucked the tasty cock harder and harder, forcing her face closer to his hairy crotch, gagging herself, dying to swallow as much of his cock meat in one swallow. The huge prick responded to her hard, wet sucking by bucking wildly, the cock knob puffed up obscenely, pulsating on the roof of her sucking, wet mouth.

"Suck it, Mom... suck my fuckin' cock!" the horny boy groaned.

Connie really didn't need to be urged. She was desperate for a big mouthful of cum, and she sucked greedily to get it. The vacuum pressure was hot and strong, drawing the hot cream from his piss hole and making him groan with excitement. Her hair flew as her head bobbed up and down over her son's glistening cock.

Loudly and wetly she slurped on the tasty prick, hearing her own gurgling, smacking sounds as she fucked her mouth over Scott's shaft. She became dizzy with lust as she became aware that her son now knew what a cock-sucking slut she secretly was, that she actually craved all of the naughty and delicious things they were about to do. The prick throbbed, beating on the roof of her mouth. Connie thrust her left hand down the front of her slacks and into her lacy, wet panties, beginning to rub her wet pussy. Shamelessly she finger fucked and sucked her sons' hard cock at the same time.

Seeing his sex starved mother fingering her wet snatch while she sucked on his big cock was just too much for the horny teen son. "Unhhh! I can feel it, Mom! I'm gonna cum soon!" Scott groaned. " Oh, suck it, suck me hard! This is really going to be a big one!"

"Ummmm...mmmmmm," Connie moaned encouragement.

"Oh, Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I want you to swallow it, Mom! Swallow it you fucking cock-sucking slut!"

The shocking, disgusting descriptions of her skills were more of a compliment to her than anything else. She redoubled her efforts, not wanting to disappoint her horny son. She was sucking cock as hard as she could, rapidly puckering and bellowing her cheeks around the cum-laden stiffness of his cock. Her fist was a blur, whacking up and down his hard-on. She was desperate to nurse a heavy, spurting load out of his cock, to be forced to swallow as fast as she could to gulp down all of her son's cum.

Connie was rewarded with an explosion of cum. The hot, milky white cream spewed from the puffy cock-head, squirting across her swirling tongue, coating her throat. It was delicious, rich and delicious, the best tasting cock juice she'd ever sucked out of a cock in her life. Deliriously, Connie clung to her son's erupting hard-on, sucking and jacking on it, shuddering as the cum juice sprayed into her mouth. Hungrily she clung to the juice-squirting boner, tirelessly jacking and sucking it.

Eagerly his cock-loving mother sucked harder than ever, violently beating his prick at the same time, refusing to take Scott's prick out of her mouth until she'd sucked every bit of tasty cum out of his cock-meat, deliriously Connie milked his cock with her mouth until she'd drained it of the delicious load.

When the sticky white load of sperm finally stopped blasting out of his hard prick Connie popped the big, wet cock out of her mouth, panting as she stared intently at the still stiff length of fuck meat staring back at her. She hungrily licked her lips to get every last drop of his cum. Connie didn't look embarrassed or guilty in the least. She wanted more, she wanted to fuck her son.

"Oh, Mom, that was fantastic. Oh my God, that was great!" Scott sighed.

Scott pulled her to her feet and began unbuttoning her blouse, opening it up and then reaching in and pushing her lacy blue bra down below her boobs so her tits were pushed up over the top of her bra. She looked at his still hard cock glistening with her saliva as he opened her shirt. Scott began gently pinching his mothers' nipples. Her 34C breasts were now swollen and hypersensitive, the long nipples were the hardest she's ever seen them.

"Ahhhh..." She moaned as her son squeezed his mothers' perfect tits, gently rolling them, and then fanning his thumbs across the nipples.

"Suck them...suck my tits," she panted.

Scott bent forward, opening his mouth and engulfing one of her straining nipples. Connie felt a wave of pure pleasure shudder through her as his lips closed around the swollen thickness of her sexually sensitive left nipple. Scott's tongue began twirling, dancing and flicking around the erect, elastic like peach colored nipple while his lips suckled on it.

He feverishly began sucking on his mother's engorged nipple, slurping and puckering his cheek, just as he'd once nursed milk as a suckling baby. Connie moaned and whimpered, her pussy's need growing stronger with each slurp by her son on her sensitive nipple. She tenderly cradled Scott's head as he sucked on her tits.

"Oh yesss!" she hissed, "That's it sweetie! Suck on Mommy's tits...oh...this feels so good!"

Scott reached down and thrust his hand into the front of his mother's slacks and wet panties. He twisted his hand into the hot confines and began rubbing her smooth mound. Connie parted her legs as she leaned her head forward and kissed her son as he moved his hand a little further along her mound to access her horny, drooling slit. He easily slid a finger into her creamy slit, feeling how wet she was as they kissed. She responded by shoving her tongue deep inside his mouth as he moved his finger against her clit, their tongues dancing a lusty tango.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,398 Followers