Connie's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers

I was befuddled and had lost the score. when they got off me I heard the tannoy announcer burbling about some thing and the crowd cheering. The doctor came and examined me and I tapped him up as he checked inside my pussy. I slid down his trouser zip and pulled out his cock. the crowd were cheering wildly and I pulled the guy down on top of my and guided his cock to my pussy he kissed me and started to fuck me. I found some energy from somewhere and fucked him back. We snogged and fucked and the crowd was with us all the way. Counting his fuck stokes and speeding up when he did and he finally spurted inside me and I felt him unloading. He sagged on top of me and kissed me a thank you. We lay there and it was pure luxury. He got off and the crowd picked me up and carried me around the hall in jubilation. Apparently I was fucked 36 times.

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers
12