Connie's Education in Exhibitionism Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

This had been a week of first for me. First time of going braless, then going braless in public, then wearing very short shorts and outside at that. But today had been a great day. Today was my first time removing my shirt completely outside and then enjoying the sun on my tits, and then swimming topless. Then letting guys see my tits in a wet top and then showing those guys my bare back as I took my top completely off in front of them. But getting a chance to see a mans' bare ass was the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Aunt Val was once again in the kitchen when we entered. She looked at me and said that if I was going to keep going swimming that maybe we should go shopping for a swimsuit. I said that sounded like a good idea. She then told me to go take a shower and get some dry clothes on.

After my shower I put on my big black t-shirt, braless again and looked in the mirror, the shirt completely covered ass. I noticed it was a long as some of the dresses I've seen girls wear to school. I knew I didn't have the guts to wear it like that so I looked around and seen the little gray stretch cotton short-shorts Aunt Val bought for me today still on the bed. I opened my underwear drawer and stopped as I remembered the guys putting on their pants without underwear and thought, why not. I pulled on the little gray shorts without panties (yet another first) and stood up. The t-shirt was longer than the shorts. This is cool I though, it would be fun walking around like this and making people wonder if I had anything at all on under the shirt. I want to try that one day.

Jim and Jeff were in the kitchen with Aunt Val. They all gave me a strange look, I couldn't help myself and turned around and lifted my shirt and showed them my ass covered by those tight little gray shorts. They all finished their drinks and left, telling Aunt Val they would return before dark for supper.

Aunt Val looked at me and said I had changed a lot the past week. She said I looked happier and more confident of myself than when I first arrived. I told her I was and I wanted to thank her for letting stay with them and that this was exactly what I need.

She then said, "I understand you were swimming down at the creek when the boys arrived. I saw what you were wearing when you came in the house earlier. Did you know how much it showed when it was wet?"

I though I was in trouble and quickly explained how I went down alone and had been there awhile when they showed up and had not planned or even considered letting somebody see me in my wet clothes. And since I didn't even own a swimsuit I had just worn some old clothes.

She then said, "We will have to get you a suit then, but what I was talking about was how little your top hid when it was wet. Don't be mad at the boys, they didn't say a thing to me. Remember I was here when you walked in and I noticed how

see-thru it was."

I said, "I'm sorry. I hadn't planned on it and when it happened there wasn't much I could do about it. The boys were very nice and didn't say anything about it. And can I really be honest with you about something?"

"Yes dear!" She said, "I told you earlier you can talk to me about anything and I will be brutally honest if needed."

"Well, I" I stuttered, "At first I was shocked and scared that they had caught wearing just a thin shirt as a top. At first I stayed in the water and thought I would wait until they left, but then when they, ah, kind of, ah, removed their pants and swam in their underwear. I kind of forgot about my problem and started to kind of enjoy what I was looking at. I mean their underwear was wet too and they got to be a bit see-thru too, if you know what I mean."

"Yes dear, I completely understand. Almost the same thing happened to me when I was young. Please continue." she said.

Oh really! I thought to myself. "Well I got to thinking that if they didn't mind me seeing them, then why should I worry about what they see. Plus I was seeing a lot more of them than they would see of me. So little by little I worked up the nerve to raise my titties out off the water. One of them slashed me and I splashed him back it them turned into a splash fest. By the time we were splashed out, I was standing in waist deep water and their eyes were on me and I was enjoying it. Am I a bad girl for enjoying it?"

"No dear! Don't ever think that! You were having fun and nobody got hurt. It is something you will remember the rest of your life. Don't worry about it. You're just a normal girl with a mild exhibitionist streak in you just like me." She said.

I didn't tell her about me taking my shirt off and me seeing them naked. That was my secret! "Now tell me about what happen to you when you were young," I said.

She then told me that back in the days when she and Uncle Ted were dating, they and a bunch of their friends decided to go swimming one afternoon in a lake and they all ended up swimming in their underwear. Every one of them had see-thru outfits on that afternoon and she told me she really enjoyed all the looks from the guys. She said that was her first experience of showing off in public and it has become one of her favorite thing to do, just like she did that morning when she and I went shopping.

I then softly asked her, "Can I ask you a personal question? She shook her head yes. I then asked, "Speaking of this morning. Were you wearing panties? You told me you didn't around the house but what about in public?"

She looked around then smiled and winked at me and said, "Nope." She must have picked up on my surprise because she said, "You really should try it sometimes. It can be a lot of fun."

I asked if Uncle Ted knew she went without panties sometimes. She said, "Knows, he prefers me not to wear any when we go out. He loves it when he knows I'm not wearing anything under my dresses when we go out. I enjoy it to because Ted is always friskier when we get home. Plus the thrill of some stranger possibly getting a free look at my goodies always gets me hot. I hope you're lucky enough to marry a man who is not jealous and gets turned on when you show off for him."

Then she surprised me by telling me to feel free to tease the twins and their friends too if I wanted and that she could give me some hints if I need some. Then she smiled and winked at me saying, "You could even tease Ted if I wanted because it would more than likely get him excited and I would be the happy recipient of his excitement."

I said, "I couldn't do that."

She said that she knew I could because I had already done it once accidentally and once on purpose right in front of her.

I asked, "When did I do it in front of you?"

She said, "When you raised your shirt to show the boys your ass."

I told her, "I was just showing them I had something on under the shirt."

"I know that, but to teenage boys, some girl showing them her ass in tight shorts is a turn on," she said. "The next time you wear those shorts again around the boys, should wear them with a short midriff bearing top and be pantyless again."

I asked her how she knew I had no panties on and she said that it was the most comfortable way to wear that type of shorts and that she never panties with them because panties leave panty lines with them. Plus they make a persons ass look better without panties.

That night I went to bed wearing only my big white t-shirt. I was very comfortable that way. But I had trouble sleeping that night I kept dreaming about men in wet underwear and totally naked men. When I awoke the next morning I noticed my hand was between my legs. I know it will be hard to believe, but I had never masturbated before that morning. It felt so go and so right that I kept at it until I had my first orgasm.

I decided to do like Aunt Val does so I didn't even put on any underwear as I walked down the hall to the bathroom. When I left the bathroom, I walked back to my room and put on some panties and grab my robe. I put on some plain white bikini panties and reached for my old robe. I stopped and looked at it and then tossed it under the bed. I left my room in only a big white t-shirt and panties only. The twins and Uncle Ted were in the dining room eating cereal as I walked past them to get me a bowl and spoon. As I walked past a small fan on the kitchen floor, I felt a cool breeze on my ass reminding me I was almost naked under my shirt. I got my bowl and joined them at the table. I went 'oooooh!' as I sat in the chair. One of the twins asked me what was wrong. I told him the chair was cold on my behind. I was still feeling naughty and after Uncle Ted left the table, I asked if they were planning on going down to the creek again today.

They asked if I was going again. I said that I was and I just wanted to know about what time so I could join them again. I said I had a lot of fun yesterday and need to figure out what to wear since I still didn't have a swimsuit yet.

One of the boys said they would love for me to wear what I wore yesterday they really liked it.

My God, I almost peed in my pants! They did notice and they liked what they saw. This really excited me.

I smiled and said, "Oh you did, did you? Well I could but it's all dirty and in the laundry room and I need to go through my stuff and see if I have something else old to wear."

Then one of the boys said he had an old undershirt I could have since he didn't wear it much anymore.

I said, "Great, get it for me and let me see if it will fit." He quickly left the table and soon returned. The shirt was an old white tank-top style undershirt. I held it up and knew that this shirt would be more transparent than the light blue shirt I wore yesterday. I said, "I think this shirt will show more of me than yesterdays shirt did," I watched the smiles slowly disappear from their faces. "But" I said, "I think I could to give it a try if you two promise keep quite about it, OK!" Two big smiles returned as they agreed to keep it between us. I got up to take my bowl to the sink and one of the boys took it for me. I smiled, picked up the shirt, and thanked them for it and turned and walked away. As I got to the corner of the foyer and to turned and go down the hall to my room, I stopped and looked back. They were still watching me so I gave them a smile and lifted the back of my shirt and flashed them my panty covered ass, and giggled all the way to my room. This teasing was going to be a lot of fun.

Once I got to my room I removed the big t-shirt and put on the white undershirt. It molded to me like a glove and was definitely thinner than blue shirt I wore yesterday. I got the jean cut-offs I wore yesterday and cut off a couple more inches from everywhere, the inseam of the crotch was now only 2 inches wide at the most. They were still a bit damp from yesterday but I tried them on anyway. They were definitely shorter now but I still wanted them a bit shorter but decided to do that another day. I then remembered Aunt Val saying something about a midriff bearing top, so I marked a spot a few inches below my breast and cut the shirt off. I put the shirt on again and like the way it fit me. That cut-off top and cut-off jean shorts made me look like a slut. This tickled me for some reason but I liked how hot I looked in that tight little shirt. I took them off and I put on a different top and shorts and went and put the cut-off jean shorts in the dryer.

A couple hours later Aunt Val asked if I still wanted to get a swim suit. I jumped up saying "Yes". She was wearing a little halter sundress and it was riding high up on her thighs as she drove. I asked if she had anything on under the dress she said "no" again. I joking asked if she ever wore underwear anymore. She smiled at me and said "rarely, it's a lot cooler and more comfortable this way." About this time we pulled along side of a semi-truck. "Watch this" she said. She reached up and untied the halter strap and pulled down her top baring her tits. When she tooted her horn, I turn and looked at the driver of the truck. He did a double take and blew his horn back. Aunt Val gave him a wave and pulled away.

I was laughing as I asked Aunt Val if she did that often. She said she does it once in awhile, it's a lot of fun to shock people but she does it more often when Ted's driving. She said I should flash the next trucker. I told her I couldn't do that. She told me I had to or she wouldn't put her top back up until she got back home and that meant no swimsuit shopping. She said all I had to do was a quick up and down flash. I agreed and the next truck that came along I did it. She was right, it was fun! I did it a second time a few minutes later. Now it seems like every time Aunt and I go out one or both of us ends up flashing our tits to unsuspecting but really appreciative truckers.

On the way to the store she also asked if I knew what kind of suit I wanted. I told her I wasn't sure and what would she suggest. She said I should get two suits, one on the conservative side and one on the daring side. That's what we did; my conservative suit was black and about 2 inches wide on the side and hooked behind the neck and back. My daring suit was a little yellow tie-side string bikini with adjustable front and back panels and the top had sliding cups and tied at neck and back.

When we got back it was about time to meet the twins at the creek. I told Aunt Val this and she asked if I was going to wear my little bikini. I told her no that I had already promised the boys this morning to wear something else. She asked what it was and I told her I would put it on and show her.

Continued as: 'Connie's Education in Exhibitionism' –The Learning Continues

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers
12