Conning the Wife

Story Info
Taking my wife to the strip club with ulterior motives.
2.7k words
4.27
132.9k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while now, I have had a fantasy to share my wife Karen with a stranger. I haven't voiced my desires to her, but instead devised a bit of a plan to help the whole situation along, without my direct involvement.

Karen is a pretty, energetic girl. 28, standing about 5'4", she has 34B breasts, and usually wears between a size 4 and 6. Our love life has been rather plain, but there have been some hot patches here and there, usually around trips, booze, or something else to set her off. I decided that we would go to a strip club together, and see if I couldn't get the blood flowing again; and this time, not with me.

One Friday afternoon, as we got home from work, I came home, and announced that I wanted to go out and have somewhat of a more adult evening. We had been to the strip club together in the past, but not in a while.

At first, she was lukewarm on the idea at best, but as I worked her over a bit, massaging her breasts and rubbing her thighs, she began to "warm" to the idea.

We headed out for a night on the town. I in a sportjacket, and Karen, dressed in a thin green cocktail dress with an open back; skirt falling just short of her knees. A set of very tall tan heels finished off the outfit. Because of the backless dress, she really couldn't wear a bra, and at my request (and some cajoling) she decided not to wear any panties either. Feeling naughty and excited we headed out to a strip club that was about 20 miles away, and a few towns, so we could minimize any chance of seeing the neighbors.

Once we arrived, I pulled up to the front door to let Karen out as a light drizzle had started to fall. She said she would wait for me, but I told her to go ahead, and that I had a little twist on the evening. Raising her eyebrows to this, I told her that I wouldn't be buying her any drinks tonight, and that I relieved her purse of any cash she had.

If she wanted a drink, she would have to work for it. To play fair, I would give her a head start, and would wait in the parking lot for half an hour or so. No one wants to buy some guy's wife a drink, so looking single would up her chances. To this, she became playfully annoyed with me, saying I was going to pay for this one. She got out of the car, and strutted up to the smoke glass door, and vanished inside, without so much as a glance back at me.

After parking the car, I started to get very excited wondering what she was up to. Was she sitting quietly alone, was there a good crowd inside, was she fending off a creep?? All I knew was it was Friday night, she was sober, and I know she didn't want to stay that way.

30 minutes is an eternity when you stare at the little LCD clock on your car radio. Excitement, nervous tension, apprehension, all swirled in my head as the time ticked away. Once a half an hour passed, I strolled into the club as best I could (my mind was telling me to sprint) to make it seem as though I was just another patron. I paid the $10 cover, thinking to myself Karen got the better of that deal, and wandered into the main room of the club.

The lights were dim, but I was able to see most of the room. A quick glance around didn't reveal Karen at one of the many stage tables, or at the bar, but a closer look found her standing just off to the backside of one of the bars, with 2 or three guys sitting and standing near her.

Drink in hand, it seems that she had accomplished her mission, and rather easily. I took a seat at one of the small tables, ordered a drink, and positioned myself so I could see both the stage, and the show going on just beyond the stage as well. I was much too far away to hear what was going on, but from the body language, it was fairly plain to see that the group of men around her were complimenting her on the outfit she chose, catching as much of a glimpse as they could. One going even so far as putting his hands on her waist, feigning interest in the feel of the material. Karen seemed to be taking to the attention better than I had anticipated, and despite her wallflower tendencies, seemed to be the center of their attention.

A few minutes went by, and Karen noticed me sitting at the table. I nodded lightly to let her know that I saw her, and motioned for her to come over and sit down, but all I got in return was a somewhat sassy shake of the head, and a gesture that she wanted another drink. So, with that, she continued to walk across to the other side of the bar and sat down, leaving a few seats open on either side of her. She finished the last sips of her Rum and Coke, slid the empty glass across the bar, and demurely looked around to scope out the crowd.

Not too far away, I could see a man looking at her. Tall, maybe in his mid to late 30's, he was dressed well and seemed to be with a few other guys. Watching this unfold was great for me, like watching animals stalk prey on TV. He excused himself to get another round of drinks and made his way directly over to my wife. She hadn't seen any of this, and didnt see him until the last minute, when he was right next to her. I could tell she was impressed, and almost did a double take right there. He started to chat with her, and before long, I could see another drink slide her way, as well as the new guy settle into a seat next to her.

For a few minutes, they chatted, each leaning into the others ear to talk over the loud music. His arm was on her chair, her foot resting on his chair. I saw him brush his arm down her leg a few times, casually as he could, gauging her reaction, and with each brush, he lingered a bit more, getting just a bit more comfortable. Another drink slid over to her.

Just then, a stripper walked over to me, and asked if I wanted a dance. I replied that I was all set, and just as she was about to leave, I called her back over to me.

"You know, I'm not up for a dance, but I bet you the girl at the bar is..." I said.

"Really, why would you say that?" she replied.

"I actually work with her, and I'd love to embarrass her with a free dance; What do you say?"

"I'm game, she's cute... It's normally $30, but for her and her boyfriend, it will be $50"

Boyfriend. Whoa. I was instantly rock hard. This was my chance to see what would happen. I had to know how this would play out.

"Here you go, fifty dollars!" I handed her the cash, and off she went.

Flitting between the tables, the stripper, who's name I didn't even get, sauntered up to my wife, and put her arm around my wife and her new "boyfriend". After some brief conversation, their heads looked up and over at me, obviously wanting to see the "coworker" that sponsored their fun. I met their gaze, smiled, and lifted my glass to them.

Karen had a nervous look about her. She was playing along well, but I could tell she was nervous. It showed in her eyes, grown large; and in her hands, now clenching her purse tightly. Her beau had a sly look about him, and never one to back down from a good time apparently, he was beginning to nudge her along. There was some back and forth discussion, another drink, a shot this time, slid in front of Karen, and it looked like things were going somewhere. The three of them got up, a girl on each side of Mr. Friday Nite, and across the room they went, to the private dance area. As they did, a few of his friends called over to Mr. Friday Nite, cheering as he had a hand on each of the girls asses.

Once into one of the back rooms, the stripper, Vicki, pushed Karen and Mr. FridayNite down onto a leather couch, each of them taking a side, Karen crossing her legs and shifting away slightly.

"Well, this won't work, will it, I need a place for my knees!" said Vicki.

She moved them closer together, and uncrossed Karen's legs so each of them had their legs open, and Vicki putting a leg into each of their crotches.

Karen felt her leg against FN's, and looked over to see him looking at her with a questioning look, a "what are you up for?" look. The music began to play, Vicki began to grind and gyrate on the two of them. Karen was being felt up by Vicki almost immediately, and FN turned a bit to see the show. As he reached up to feel Vicki, she snatched his hand, saying

" Ah, ah, ah! No touching the dancers..." and redirecting his hand to land right on Karen's breast.

She held it there, squeezing Karen's breast through Mr. FridayNite's hand.

"Yeah, there we go. Let's get her nice and turned on..." cooed Vicki, looking at FridayNite slyly.

Karen was frozen, her mind reeling as this was going way too fast. After a moment, a few awkward squirms, she felt her nipple hardening, FN must have felt it too, now circling and tugging on her nipple through the thin fabric. His other hand was rubbing his cock through his jeans, hard, and creating a little wet spot. Vicki was grinding on Karen now, rubbing her breasts in her face, making sure her thigh was firmly planted against her vagina, which began to get wet.

"Ooh, what's that?? Are you doing what I think you are, you little slut?" said Vicki.

She reached down, and grabbed Karen's skirt, exposing her vagina, and rubbing her hand across her clit.

"You're getting wet, well now it's a party!"

With that, she backed up and off the couch, and grabbed Karen's thighs. She quickly yanked her to the edge of the couch, and threw up her skirt it one swift motion. FN had his hands down the top of Karen's dress by now, working over Karen's swollen nipples as Vicki bared her shaved pussy to him.

Karen was overcome. Dizzy from the booze and the excitement, she was mortified, but it felt so damn good. She bit her lower lip as FN reached his other hand over to feel her sex, and doing so, Karen found herself tucked into his chest, staring down at his rock hard cock, which she hadn't realized he took out. Nature, and Vicki's hand on the back of her head, took over, and she dropped down into his lap, taking his dripping cock into her mouth. FN's hips bucked up when he felt her sucking his cock, the hand playing with her tits immediately making its way to the back of Karen's head.

As Karen sucked what she could of his cock, she immediately realized it was much bigger than her husband's. FN began to finger her pussy along with Vicki, who was now flicking Karen's clit with her tongue. Within a few minutes, Karen couldn't hold out anymore, and began to cum, Hard, on FN's finger and Vicki's tongue. Muffled by his cock, she began to moan as her body spasmed a few times.

Vicki giggled, and asked if they wanted to buy another two songs, but all Karen could manage was a cock filled "MMhmmm" as FN kept slowly probing her mouth and throat with his rod.

As the music started back up, FN grabbed Karen, pulled her out of his lap, and positioned her over his cock, facing Vicki; who quickly started kissing Karen, pinching both her nipples. In an instant, Karen felt his big cock press into her, and the fullness of him as she slid down his shaft. Now she was really fucked. Literally.

"Oh God!" she cried out, as FN began to thrust up into the married woman's cunt.

She felt his cock deep in her, almost at her cervix, painful, but good at the same time. She tried to focus, but between the fucking and the stripper now kissing her and rubbing her clit, Karen was completely lost. Short staccato breaths were all she could manage as she was run up and down the length of this stranger's cock, in the back room of the strip club.

After a short while, Karen felt FN pick her up, still on his cock, and place her face down into Vicki's tits. Karen was now on the couch on her hands and one knee, the other leg touching the floor. FN was behind her, with full access to pound away at her wet, swollen pussy. Karen's mouth instantly found its way to Vicki's tits, and soon after, Vicki could feel Karen sucking hard as she began to cum on his cock again, and trembling as her arms tried to support her upper body and him pressing down on her.

As he pounded away, Karen began to sense the telltale signs that FN was building up to his orgasm, and tried to say

"Don't cum in me, I'm married!" but Vicki's firm grasp and tits muffled the sound enough to make it seem like just erotic excitement as FN sped up his pace, slamming his cock into her deeply each time. Karen began to feel FN's grip tighten around her waist, his fingers digging in to her, grasping for something to hold on to. Again, she tried to raise her head, but Vicki, also knowing what was cumming, wasn't letting up her hold.

"Ah ah Ahhhh, you be a good slut and let the man finish..." Vicki told Karen in a stern tone.

Karen heard the words, and something in her brain agreed with it. She moaned a bit as she bucked back against FN's cock, on the verge of cumming deep in her married womb. Her pussy ached from his cock going so deep into her, but she was on the verge of cumming again. Just a few more strokes. Fn's breathing sped up, and he was beginning to moan out,

"Ah, Oh, Ah, Im.. Gonna...cum..."

He slammed into Karen one last time, balls tensing up under him, filling her with cum. Karen, feeling this, pushed herself right over the edge, cumming so hard she bit down on Vicki's nipple, getting her to gasp out from the sudden stab of pain. The three lay there for a minute, Vicki with Karen in her lap, FN, his cock still draining into Karen's pussy, hunched over her, massaging her ass as he slowly pulled out of her.

"Now that was worth $50!" he said, tapping Karen's pussy with the tip of his cock, and feeling the cum starting to ooze out of her. The three got themselves together, and headed back out into the club.

Karen walked slowly, carefully, over to her Husband. She was sore from the fucking, full of his cum, and didn't want to let on either fact. She sat down quietly across from Dave, thinking everything was ok. "Well, where the hell were you for the past half hour?? You look like you certainly got a show in that dance!" Karen, still dazed from the fucking she got, completely forgot to check her hair or makeup, and thinking back on it, both must look like she just shot a porn.

"Uh, well, I..." she stammered.

"I want to know every detail, and I want you to tell me while I eat you out when we get home..."

The two got up and made their way out to the car.