Connor Thomas

Story Info
Connor meets a vampire.
2.5k words
4.47
48.5k
49

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends play in a Misfits cover band named GDMF. They dress up in full attire and put on a show every year. Never one to miss a good show I am there. My girlfriend, Kayla is never one for a late night on a school night. She is a sophomore at the University. So I am solo.

I just finished working on one of my creations. We are in the final stages. One more night of touch up and the tat will be complete. The human body can only handle so much in one session. One friend of mine, Russell let me push it to the extreme. We were doing a lot of coke then and thought it was a good idea. He eventually passed out from pain or the drugs. Not sure which. So now I limit my sessions to only several hours. I will not pull the all nighter again. But the result of that one is magnificent. Russ still tells the story from time to time.

This night I am sitting at the bar beside him, nursing a tall beer. My subject is at the other end of the bar showing of my latest work. I smile to myself and sip my beer.

That's when I notice her. Tall, long dark hair, has to be to her waist. Tight corseted gown pushing those beautiful breasts just over the top. I ogle for a moment before I realize her smiling at me. Those full red vampire lips. I nod courteously and turn my attentions back to my beer.

I'm not surprised by her attire. It is Halloween. Most everyone is in costume. I stick out like a sore thumb in my plain t-shirt, khaki pants and leather jacket. My prescription glasses half off my nose. The guy next to me starts chatting with me.

"So what you supposed to be?" He jokes. He is dressed like a punk. Though it probably isn't a costume. Tattered jeans, band shirt, Mohawk.

"Myself." I answer.

"Yeah and what's that?" He retorts smugly.

I take a long pull on my beer. "I'm an artist."

"Oh yeah? Have I seen any of your work?"

"Probably."

"What kind of art do you do?"

"Body art."

"Tattoos?"

"Yeah."

"You any good?"

"I'd like to think so."

He finally gets the bartender over and orders a drink, offering me one. I'm not one to decline a free drink so I order another tall draft. After the drinks are poured he turns to me.

"What do you think of this?" He pulls up his sleeve to show me a ok tat on his right bicep.

"I hope you didn't pay a lot for that?" It is not the best work I've seen.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I like the overall effect but the quality is not top notch."

"You'd do better."

"Definitely"

After a quick description of what I would add to his tat, I turn to Russell who is sitting to my right. He is in an animated conversation with some chick. He is made up to look like one of the Misfits since he is in the band that will be performing soon. It's pretty obvious since there are only four guys in tight black pants with devil locks. Russ has on a white t-shirt at the moment. I yank up the sleeve on his left arm.

"Now this is art." I say to the punker. Russ gives me a puzzled look then once he recognizes that I am just showing off my work he goes back to chatting up the girl. Punker just stares at the tat.

"Original?" He asks as he takes in the image. It is one of my favorites. The tat depicts a voluptuous blond angel going down on a very devious, black demon.

"Only type I do."

"Nice." He says sincerely. "I like how you can see the blood where the claw grips her breast."

"Thanks. Come by. I'll fix that one for you." I offer pulling out my business card. Business card? Can you say dork?

"Cool." He takes it from me. "Another?" Referring to my beer. I still have a full glass.

"I'm good thanks."

"Nice meeting you." He nods. "Name's Alex." Offering a hand.

"Conner." Taking it. "Give me a call. I could really do something spectacular with that." Motioning to his arm. Nodding his understanding he moves on. Russell turns to me pulling down his sleeve.

"You done pimping out your work?" He teases.

"Just be glad I put that on you." I joke back.

"Believe me I am. Who's that babe checking you out?"

"Where?" I follow his eyes to the same woman as before.

"Dunno. She's probably looking at you."

"Well I'm going to give her something to look at." He suggests. "Get ready for a good show." He peels off his shirt and walks off to the stage.

After looking over at the vampire vixen once more I turn my attention toward the stage. The guys begin the show. I sit at the bar and watch the crowd gather. People thrashing around, singing along with the music. I'm starting to feel pretty good as I finish off my beer. Another is immediately placed before me. I look at Chad, the bartender, questioningly. He points over to the Bride of Dracula. I give her an appreciating nod. Smiling she winks back.

I'm a little unnerved. I am not used to having women hit on me so boldly. I'm not much to look at. 5'10", short brown hair, green eyes. My tattoos are the only extraordinary part of my appearance. Right now they are covered. Just a hint of the serpents tail on my right arm peaking out of my sleeve.

At the shop they flirt but mainly to try to get a discount. It doesn't work with me. I'm a hard ass. I don't care how hot you are. I have even had women offer blow jobs. I'll admit I've given into it once or twice but now that I am with Kayla I restrain myself.

I shift my attention back to my friends on stage. They are launching into 'Where Eagles Dare.' "I ain't no god damn son of a bitch." I mouth along with the rest of the crowd. Not actually singing the words. I suddenly feel a cool breath on my neck, making the hairs stand on end. As they go right into 'Some kinda Hate." I turn on my stool to see her beside me. My eyes immediately drawn to her breasts popping out of the top of her dress.

"Connor." I manage to choke out, not able to remove my eyes from the silky smooth orbs bubbling over the top of her corset.

"I know. My name is Vivian."

"It's a pleasure." Finally able to look up into her blue eyes. "Vampire?" I ask stupidly as I look at those luscious lips, fangs barely protruding below her top lip.

"And what are you supposed to be?" She sounds amused.

"Nobody." I answer absently. I am delighted by the sound of her laugh.

"Want to go somewhere more..... quiet?"

"Uh...uh.." I stammer.

"I have a place just down the block. Would hate to walk back alone."

After a moment I answer. "It would be an honor to escort you."

I know it is corny but the smile I receive dismisses my insecurities. I polish off my beer and then hold my arm out to her. She hooks hers through it and we leave the bar. On the walk I start to wonder what I am doing.

Yes it has been over a year since I got laid but I love my girlfriend. But I can't stop thinking about those breasts. I want to peel back the fabric holding them in. Watch them bounce free and bury my face between them. Vivian the vampire lets out a giggle. Can she read my mind?

"Relax Connor. You're just walking me home."

That does not ease my nerves. That response sounded like she could read my thoughts. She giggles again. I smile at her nervously. When she licks her lips at me my cock twitches in my pants. Fuck! Ok. I am going to walk her to the door. That's it. I try to rationalize with myself.

"This is me." She stops in front of an impressive unit. Going over to key in her code she asks "Would you like to come up for a drink?"

No! "Sure." Damn my tongue. She gives my a sly smile and leads the way up to her top floor apartment.

Once inside she takes my jacket and motions for me to have a seat on the couch. I do as she walks off to the kitchen. She appears moments later with a beer. She places it in my hand as she settles down beside me pressing her chest against my arm. Somewhat uncomfortable with the blatant come on I sip the beer. It tastes a little strange but I figure it is all in my head. She puts her hand on the bottom of the bottle urging me to drink more. Not one to resist I down about half of it. I had a buzz before but now my head is spinning.

"You are a true gem." I hear her say. I feel her hand on my thigh, sliding up to my manhood. It's not like I can hide my excitement. Anyone sitting beside this incredibly sexy woman would be turned on. Especially if it's been a year since you've felt anything other than your own hand.

"Then let me blow your mind." She seems to read my mind again. Unbuttoning my pants her hand plunges in. Gripping me tightly. I moan and my hips instinctively buck up to meet her hand. I feel her mouth on my neck as I fuck her hand. "Connor." She whispers into my ear. "What do you want?"

I surprise myself when I groan and pull her lips to mine. Forcing my tongue into her mouth. Tasting every possible part of it. Running my tongue over her gums and teeth. Not shying from those false vampire caps. I suck in my breath and draw back at their sharpness.

"Mmmm..." She purrs licking those luscious lips. "Don't be afraid." I immediately attack again. Moving down her neck to those bulging tits. With both my hands I yank her top down easily. She sighs as my mouth latches onto her nipple. I suck in one, flicking it with my tongue. Then move to the other, biting it roughly.

She lets out an animalistic growl. Removing my shirt she presses my face back into her breast as she straddles me. I work both of them aggressively. I realize she is grinding herself against my erection, pinning me to the couch. Her dress has ridden up as she presses her sex to mine. I let my hands slide up her taught thighs to her ass. That is when I know for sure she is not wearing any panties. My cock grows harder.

"Oh Fuck!" I moan pulling her down onto my lap.

"You think you can fulfill my desire?" She groans. I tear at her dress, removing it completely. She voices her approval. My hands roughly assault her large breasts again.

"Oh yeah..." She moans continuing to grind against me. I drag my fingers down her stomach as she writhes on top of me. I grip her hips tight and begin to buck up into her. My erection straining through my pants.

Suddenly she slaps my face, grinning wickedly. I hiss at the pleasure is causes. I decide to take the initiative and quickly roll us onto the floor. I have her pinned beneath me as I press hard against her.

"I knew I judged you right." She laughs and pulls my mouth to hers for a searing kiss. Her tongue delving deep in my mouth. I moan as she moves down my neck, nipping at me I feel a slight pinch. Then her tongue licks over it and I am in heaven. Her hands are removing my pants.

"Fuck me." She growls. Pulling out my cock, she positions it at her opening. "Don't hold back." She demands. At that moment I slam in hard. Bottoming out on the first thrust. We both moan loudly. "You're so big..." She cries out. "Fuck me hard Connor..... Give me what that little bitch yearns for.." My eyes roll back in my head as I fuck her vigorously. Giving her a years worth of pent up frustration. Her hands are on my ass pulling me in deeper. I pull her legs up over my arms to get full penetration.

"Yes...." She growls as I plunge deep into her core. My hands find her breasts. I tweak her nipples as I continue to pound her.

"Oh.... yes........." I am stuttering close to orgasm.

I find myself roughly shoved away. Laying on my back I watch this buxom vixen straddle me. She slides herself down on my rock hard shaft. Beginning to fuck me in earnest her mouth comes down on my neck. I feel the pain as she bites down hard. I gasp as my blood flows into her mouth. Reaching climax her muscles contract around my cock and her juices flood down my thighs. I cry out as the pain and mixed pleasure of the experience cause me to explode into her. Pumping a gallon of built up semen into her core.

"Give it all to me..." She growls against my neck, riding out my endless orgasm.

"You now belong to me.." I hear her say as I lose consciousness.

I awake to see the sun coming through the blinds. My phone is ringing. I look around unsure of where I am. Last thing I remember is fucking a gorgeous woman on the floor. Now I am alone in an unfamiliar bed. My jacket is draped over a near by chair. I fish out my phone.

"Yeah?" Answering it.

"What the fuck happened to you last night?" Russ asks.

"I don't really remember."

"After the show you were gone and you never came home. Just checking to make sure that vampire vixen didn't kill you last night."

"It was just a costume."

"Aw you dog....."

"Let's keep this between us ok?"

"No doubt bro."

"Later." Hanging up. That is when a strange man walks in. He is probably late forties, early fifties. Looks very fit for his age.

"Good Afternoon sir." He is carrying a tray with water and some pills. "Thought you might need an aspirin." Now that he mentions it I do have a splitting headache.

"Thanks." Taking it from him. "Where am I?"

"Ms. Vivian regrets she can not be here, but asked me to take care of anything you might need. I am Ronald, her personal assistant."

"I appreciate everything but I need to get going." I realize I'm still naked.

"I took the liberty of placing all your clothes on the chest over there. I will see you out when you are ready sir." With that he takes his leave.

see all my clothes are folded neatly where he mentioned. Dressing quickly I walk out to see him waiting in the hall. As he leads me to the door I realize how awesome this place is. Probably takes up the whole top floor of the building.

"God day sir." Ronald says at the door.

"Uh.. Thanks." I go catch a cab back to my apartment.