Connor Thomas Ch. 03

Story Info
Connor meets a vampire.
2.4k words
4.6
26k
3

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can honestly say I love my job. Not just the fact that at this moment I am looking at a woman's completely bare sex. Though I admit this is one of the high points. I am putting a tattoo on her pelvis. This is completely work related. No fun, well a little fun to see her naked lips right below my hands. I wonder what it would be like just to run my fingers down ......ok cut it out. Enough distraction, back to work.

I roll my neck and shoulders to relieve the tension. We're an hour and a half in, that's only about half way. Back to my point, I love my job. One of the things I love the most is no matter what is going on in my life I can completely push it aside. It takes a lot of concentration to do this work. What I put on can never be removed. I have to see the image as a matter of lines, completing a complex scene. Have to know what lines to do next. Staying five or so steps ahead in my mind. No place for errors.

So my mind doesn't have time to worry about the strain in my relationship with Kayla. She called the day after the blow job incident. After plenty of tears and apologies, on her part. I agreed to have dinner with her so we could talk about our relationship. Our schedules don't match up until tomorrow. It has been two days since we talked.

The more time I have to reflect on things the less I think I want to pursue a future with her. I try to deny that the strange woman I slept with has anything to do with it. I haven't seen her since she showed up at my place and fucked me senseless that night. I don't know much more than her name anyway and how good she tasted.

I need to get myself in check so I suggest taking a break. She gladly says she needs a cigarette. I take a piss, get a drink and go back to the room. I am looking at a rough sketch of what she asked for. She requested something seductive. Wanted an image that would drive a man wild when he saw it. Who better to create such a thing? A sex starved man. I am thinking of a few minor changes I would like to do when she comes back in. Hiking her skirt up she positions herself in front of me. I describe the changes I want to make.

"By all means. I trust you." She says with a smile.

Why wouldn't she, I have done two of her other tats. I turn the movie back on and with renewed focus, dive back in. I get the bulk of the work done, she'll only need to come back for some color and touch up in a few weeks. Out on the main floor she gives me a kiss on the cheek and tells me how pleased she is with the results. I am too.

"Thanks. Jared is going to die when he sees this."

"He is a lucky man." I offer.

She tips me generously and leaves. Flexing my shoulders, trying to relieve the tension I walk over to the counter. It's around eight p.m. It took a longer than expected on that one. My neck is a little sore from the angle I had to work.

"Anyone else?" I ask Janet. She is our receptionist. She is exactly what you would picture for a tattoo shop. Black hair, piercings, nose, lip , all the way up both ears. She likes to wear tank tops to show off all her art. Some of it is mine.

"Not at the moment. No appointments. Jerry took the last walk in." She spins on her stool. Dropping the magazine she was reading, she starts rubbing my shoulders. I let out an long appreciative sigh. "What would you guys do without me?" She teases.

"Still be in the cave rubbing sticks together." Joking her back.

She giggles. I relish in the attention to my sore muscles until the doorbell chimes. Janet stops and turns to greet the customer. He is a menacing looking figure. Probably 6'2" long dark hair, dark eyes, big muscles. He stares directly at me. Before Janet can launch into her usual meet and greet he speaks.

"I am looking for Connor." He says in a demanding tone.

"Well you're in luck. Our number one artist is right here." Motioning to me.

His eyes are still on me. After a moment he lets out a sinister sounding laugh. "You are Connor?"

"One and only." I answer.

"I expected someone very different." If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that.

"Is there something I can help you with?" There is something very unnerving about his grin.

"I hear you are a very talented man."

"He's the best." Janet cuts in. "Does all his own work." Offering the book of my original art work. He looks her over before taking it. He flips through it rather quickly.

"You have dark taste." He comments as he continues.

"That is just some of my work. It varies with my mood. These have never been done on anyone." I motion to the book. "I never duplicate an image once I place it on someone's skin. What you get from me is unique. It will vary from the picture slightly since I do it free hand. This is just a template." Tapping a finger on the book. "If you want me to create something from scratch it will be quite a bit more expensive."

"This is interesting." He says studying a picture of the Angel of Death. I give him a moment to study it.

When he pulls a wad of cash from his pocket I don't care how long it will take. "Third door on the left." I offer, dazed by the bills.

"Five grand." Janet mouths as she counts it quickly. I can count on her to charge the appropriate amount and hand over the rest. With the nod I give her, she knows she will get a handsome tip tonight.

"Where were you thinking?" I ask when I walk in.

"Not sure. Have any suggestions?"

"With the money you are spending I can put it anywhere." I begin to get things ready. He strips off his coat and shirt.

"I think my arm would be good." Running his hand up his right bicep.

"Yeah. Definitely." I put the chair into position and motion for him to take a seat. He does.

"Is this your first tattoo?" I ask as I prepare my tools.

"No."

"Any color preference?"

"I hear you have a good eye."

As I finish preparing I learn his name is Darius. He is a business owner. When I ask him to elaborate he is vague. He tries to pry into my history. I am used to small talk and quickly turn it to something more neutral. I'm about an hour in when I notice something strange. I'm still working on the outline but it appears his skin is healing rapidly. I must have made some kind of noise because he speaks.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah." I answer rolling my neck and flexing my hand. "I think I'm a little tired." I wait for him to suggest a break.

"You are in denial." He states.

"What?"

"You do know what Vivian is?"

"You know Vivian?" I ask stupidly.

"I know you do. I can smell her on you." My eyes must give away my shock. "Don't worry. I just have a heighten sense of smell. Your girlfriend does not know." Now I am completely floored.

"You know Kayla?"

"No. I only know what your mind shows me. When I mentioned Vivian I saw that you wish this Kayla doesn't find out."

"I'm not so sure anymore."

"Viv can be... how do you say alluring?"

"How do you know her? Did she send you?"

"Calm down Connor. I come of my own will. Blame it on my curious nature." I must look confused because he continues. "Curious to see the mortal who could claim her heart." I am still staring stupidly. "Don't worry she will reveal everything in her own time." He smiles at me. That is when I notice his fangs. Fangs? "You will understand soon. Should we take a break?"

"I'm okay. I should tell you I will not be able to finish this tonight. It's a lot of detailed work. I can get the outline and some shading done but you will have to come back for full color and touch up."

"That's fine. Should I make an appointment with your receptionist?"

"She'll take care of everything on the way out. There will be no charge. You have paid more than enough already."

"Why not share your wealth?"

"Well it is appreciated." I answer as I resume my work.

'You truly are unique.' I hear him in my head.

Creeped out I let it slide. As I said I get the outline done and most of the fill in. We chat about football and financial investments, politics. Makes me think he is some type of banker or investment broker. Around one a.m. we part ways. Insistently he shoves another wad of cash into my hand. We have long ago closed. I go out to see Janet closing down the place. Jerry walks up behind me as I come out.

"Good night?" He asks.

"Let's just say. Drinks are on me tonight."

After officially closing the shop we all head over to one of our favorite bars. A couple of my friends are there as usual. We all bullshit. I find myself telling them about the strange guy I had tonight. Janet says she got a weird vibe from him. Sitting at the bar a familiar chill runs down my spine. I look around the place and see her seated at a corner table. Her eyes lock on mine.

'Come.' I hear in my mind. I pick up my beer and make my way to her table. My eyes slowly take in her beauty. I think my mind tricks itself into believing that such perfection is not possible. Marveling at her luscious breasts and what I would like to do with them.

"You are a dirty boy." She grins up at me.

"Your body inspires dirty thoughts." Raking my eyes back down her form.

"Have a seat lover." I pull out a chair and sit before her. It is hard to keep my mind focused on anything other than ravaging her.

"You met Darius?" She pulls me out of my reverie.

"Yes."

"He is harmless."

"Is he your husband?" Her laugh is music to my ears.

"Just an old friend. Very protective."

"He said I was in denial about you."

"All things in their time Connor." Giving me a sly grin. She picks up her glass of wine and drains it. I can't take my eyes off her lips. Putting down the glass her tongue snakes out to lick them clean. I think I moan.

'Follow me.' She speaks in my mind.

I watch her hips sway seductively as she walks toward the bathroom. Without thinking I follow. As soon as I turn the corner I am pulled into the women's restroom and roughly shoved against the wall. Her tongue is immediately in my mouth. Exploring every crevice. We are not close to the door but I hear the lock engage. My hands are in her hair forcing our lips harder together. She expresses her pleasure with a deep growl. Hands sliding down to undo my pants. As her hands plunge in to find my growing excitement, mine slide down to free her enormous breasts. A grateful sound comes from my lips as they bounce into view. My head drops to assault them as she strokes my shaft.

I remember how much she enjoyed me taking control. To my surprise she doesn't resist when I spin her around and bend her over the sink. I know she will be naked beneath her dress and soon find out I am correct. Lifting her dress I rub my tip over her pussy lips.

She looks over her shoulder at me. "Give it to me...hard!" She demands. With that I slam into her.

"Oh my fucking god!" I cry out as I bottom out. "You feel so good!"

"Oh yes Connor!" She growls. "Fill me with your huge cock!" Pushing back on me. I grab her hips and begin to give her long, deep strokes.

"No games. Fuck me hard!" She insists.

I slide my hands up to her breasts as I begin to pound her powerfully. She is holding onto the sink and pushing back to meet my every thrust. I am grunting so loud I know anyone outside will know we are fucking. Soon I am on the verge of climax.

"Not yet." She howls, pushing back so forcefully I lose my balance. Reeling backward my cock pops free. She spins around and grabbing my shirt, pulls me back to her. Her lips attack mine again. As our tongues fight for dominance I grab her ass and lift her onto my stiffness.

"Yes!" She growls again, moving her mouth down to my throat. I begin to hammer into her hot core. I don't know what this woman does to me but it feels so right.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I am moaning when I feel the pain in my neck. Her climax causes her muscles to squeeze my shaft, pushing me over the edge. I continue to pump my seed into her as she throws her head back, gasping. After the final push I hold her tight with my cock softening inside her. That is when I see the blood on her lips. Her tongue darts out to lick it away.

"What did you do to me?" I choke out.

"Fulfilled your desires, lover." I bring my fingers to my neck. I feel nothing there.

"What are you?"

"You already know." She says. "Until next time stallion." Grinning wickedly.

I don't remember the moments that follow. Only that I come to when a woman walks in. Her jaw hits the floor at the same moment I become conscious of the fact that my pants are around my ankles. Quickly I pull them up avoiding the hateful stare. I make my way back to the bar. Soon most of the people at the bar know I was fucking in the bathroom. My friends rib me the rest of the night. Fishing for clues to the mystery woman. At least I know she isn't a figment of my imagination.