Connor Thomas Ch. 10

Story Info
The Truth.
4.6k words
4.79
26.4k
4

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do again apologize for any grammatical mistakes or wrong words, I self edit and things do slip by me. Once again thanx for all the support.

The Reverendaholic

------------------

Next thing I know Vivian is on the bed. Clothed chest pressed against my back. Her hands on my ass, pushing forward.

"Oh fuck." I can feel her hips moving forward with mine. Reese has no time to respond because I get right back into rhythm. Her legs still over my arms as Vivian and I fuck her. "Holy shit" Feeling Vivian's tongue running up my spine. Licking the sweat from my body. Reese is thrashing beneath me. I am finding it hard to concentrate. Almost two weeks without her. Waiting, pretending I didn't care. I am slamming into Reese's heat but thinking only of Vivian. I am barely aware of the moans, cries of my name beneath me. Vivian's hands come around to grab the hoops through my nipples. Pulling hard her mouth is moving up my neck.

"Do it, please." It comes out as a whisper. Her wet tongue sliding over the artery. "Please." I need to tattoo 'tool' on my forehead. I can't believe I am begging for it.

My thumb is mauling Reese's clit as I assault her pussy. My body has taken on a life of it's own. Could Viv be controlling me? My thoughts flee as I feel her teeth on my skin.

"Yes." I hiss. With that they sink in. "FUCK YES!" I scream as I cum so hard my balls hurt. Still trusting as jet after jet of cum fills the body beneath me.

Seems like hours later but must be minutes because we are still in the same position. Reese panting beneath me. My body leaning back against Vivian. I let Reese's legs drop down around my hips.

"What is this?" Vivian suddenly jerks my head to the other side. "When did you.." She stops suddenly. "Time for you to go home little girl."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Reese demands, wriggling out to sit up.

"Vivian, Reese. Reese, Vivian." Making a quick intro.

"The Vivian? You fucked around on Kayla with this Vivian."

"Yes."

"Get your shit and get out honey." Vivian snaps.

"Now I get it. You like being controlled." She snorts, climbing out of bed to find her clothes. "I must say Kayla was an idiot to let you get away. You are an animal in bed." Vivian actually growls at her. "I'm going. Call me Connor." She says backing out the door before Vivian can come after her.

"When did you fuck a wolf?" She demands.

"A wolf? I haven't fucked any animals." Turning to lay back on the bed. She leans in to smell my throat where the monster hickey is taking over.

"This smells of werewolf. Do you know they bite one another when they mate?"

"Well I basically initiated the biting. Which I partially blame on you since I wasn't going around biting women before."

"So this is what you have been doing while I was gone?" She is trying to hide a smile. "Go wash the stench of wolf and whore off. We need to talk."

"Watch how you talk to me. I'm not your puppet."

"You will do as I say, now."

"I'm a free man. I am not going to be under a bitch's thumb anymore. You come and go as you please. Yeah I've been out fucking women. I don't regret a minute of it. I'm sick of all the veiled comments. I'm important, blah blah blah. Then you disappear for weeks..." Stopping when I realize I sound like a whiny bitch.

"I know. I had to check with Desmond but now I know everything is in place. I am prepared to tell you the truth. Every possible part I know anyway but I can not do that when you stink of other bitches. So please go wash up. The quicker we get to the mansion, the quicker you learn the truth."

"Why does it have to be your place? Here is fine."

"The tale is going to be long and your place does not have the protection my home does from the daylight."

"So do you die at sunrise?"

"No I don't but how do I put it? Think of albino humans. They are easily affected by sunlight and their eyes are overly sensitive to the light as well. Immortals are similar. We burn easily and our sight is affected. That's why during daylight hours we usually stay inside a dark room. In the basement at the mansion I have a water and fire proof room. Dimly lit, it is where I spend my days. I have everything I need to work during daylight hours. Computers and such. You will see for yourself when we get there."

"So you're going to tell me everything about Immortals?"

"And werewolves."

"Alright but I'm taking the bike so I can leave whenever I want."

"Just scrub your neck good." Smiling again.

When we arrive, she takes me to the room she described. It is actually more like a small apartment. The first room is a living room slash office. She has a comfortable sitting area with a high tech entertainment center. The other half has a huge oak desk, tons of computer equipment. Everything is tidy, neat stacks of files and mail. Two enormous filing cabinet beside the desk. The next room is a bedroom with adjoining bathroom. A huge four poster bed, matching wooden dresser and a vanity. They all look antique. Vivian tells me the are very old. Arden bought her the set after her transition into an Immortal.

While she gave me the quick tour Ronald brought down lots of foods and filled the small fridge with different drinks. He takes his leave and Vivian locks the door. I should say she barricaded it because of how many locks are on the steel reinforced door. We get comfortable on the couch and she explains about the food. Immortals do not eat solid foods. They can and do like liquids. Ronald brought the fruits, cheese, energy bars and such for me. She knows of my enormous appetite. Since I will be locked in with her until the following night she wanted me to have anything I wished.

The story begins with Loch Deirgeirt Paca. That is the name of the werewolf pack in Clare, Ireland. Loch Deirgeirt is the lake the pack resides around. She does not know when exactly the pack formed there but knows it was around a thousand years ago. Ruari, pronounced ro-ree, Connor is the oldest known Alpha. His name means red king or great king. It is told as destiny that he formed the pack along the lake because Loch Deirgeirt means loch of the red eye.

I ask what all this has to do with me and she tells me to be patient. So I am going to tell you the tale as it was told to me. Believe me when I say I asked many questions and she patiently answered all of them So here we go with the story of The Loch Deirgeirt Paca.

For many years the pack flourished in Clare. Ruari Connor ruled justly for close to three hundred years. Until his son took over rule. In wolf packs the first born son is automatically inline for the alpha position. Of course other males can challenge them for the position of Alpha but the Connors are known for their strength and have held the position for a very long time.

When we get to the history of Arden's family is where the peace was destroyed between Werewolves and Immortals. One important thing you need to know is after an Alpha challenge the winning male is given a fertile virgin in hopes of increasing his blood line. Arden and his twin sister Aoife, pronounce ee-fa or eva, were the first born children to Fintan Connor and his mate Aednat, pronounced ey-nit. Fintan also had a son Roderin as a result from a Alpha challenge. Roderin was born two years after Arden and Aoife. Fintan later had two more sons and three daughters. Not just Alphas but all wolves want to preserve their bloodline. Most only conceive with their mate but it is not unusual for Alphas and Betas to father children with other women. As for Fintan, Roderin was the only child conceived with another woman.

Although Roderin received the Connor name he was raised separately by his mother. She later mated a Beta and had more children by him. Roderin was never denied anything and often saw his father and other half siblings. Whereas Arden was groomed his entire childhood for his role as alpha. All children are schooled together but Arden had special classes with his father and sometimes his father's second in command Lorcan. They taught him how to handle disputes, politics and other things the Alpha manages. It requires a lot of work to take care of an entire pack.

I think I forgot to mention that the pack was an exclusive community and separate from surrounding towns. Vivian explained that this is common with all wolf packs. They usually live in a gated or somehow protected area. Of course wolves work alongside mortals just like Immortals do. The difference is most Immortals do not live in large groups. Large groups of Immortals is called a Fusion, it comes from the term used to describe groups of bats. Vivian explains that technically her group has no name since it is a mixture of Immortals and wolves.

So back to the story. Wolves do not shift until the first full moon after their sixteenth birthday. Arden was all set for his ceremony. Being the Alpha Intended it was to be a big deal. The whole pack gets together, a quick ritual is done and then everyone shifts. They will run and hunt the rest of the night. Fintan and Lorcan would personally help Arden on his first hunt. The females would have a similar ceremony with his twin sister. The difference is women can not be an Alpha. His sister would possibly mate a Beta or more likely an Alpha from another pack.

A week before the full moon Arden turned sixteen. For his actual birthday his intended mate, Lorcan's daughter Fiona, decided they should join as one then. Arden asked about their mating ceremony and she said she did not want to lose her virginity in front of the whole pack. Bad enough they will have to have sex and officially mate in front of the pack when they reach eighteen years of age. Fiona had already had her ceremony and shifted two months prior. She was a fully mature wolf. Although Arden was not yet, they coupled that night. They bit each other as they would in a real mating situation.

Another thing about Weres is they can only procreate with other Weres. The werewolf gene is inherited. Humans can be turned but it is a painful process and most don't survive. It entails that the human be bitten many times over a certain time frame. If the human is cared for and given designated potions, he or she will likely survive the process. Then comes the shifting. That is when most are lost. They can not learn to control the beast inside and go insane. They tear themselves apart or have to be put to death. It is against pack law to turn a human without approval from your Alpha and the Werewolf council.

Immortals and Werewolves used to have a joint council. That was around five hundred years ago. Then came the betrayals and the war was stared. All by a small group of Immortals and Weres. Two nights before Arden and Aoife's ceremony they were attacked in the woods. Lured out by their brother Roderin. He said he wished to play a game in the woods that night, but several Immortals attacked them all. Aoife was killed, Roderin knocked unconscious and Arden abducted.

Arden was supposed to be killed along with his sister but one of the Immortals who had been stalking them fell in love. She found him to be a beautiful boy. She took him back to the place the Immortals were hiding and turned him. A wolf can only be changed into the other species before he shifts for the first time. Afterward the Were genes can not be altered. Tessa took him to her chamber, seduced and then changed him. It is easy to change someone into an Immortal. It is pretty much like what you see on TV. The blood is drained and the victim drinks the blood back from the Immortal. Most times the Immortal incorporates sex because it makes the biting and drinking more pleasurable.

I ask what does any of this have to do with me. Yet again she tells me to be patient. It is a long story and I need all the facts before she tells me my role. The Fusion of Immortals set out to leave the following night. Arden being newly turned was forced to go with them. Unknown to Arden, Tessa had bound him to her. Back at the pack everyone was searching frantically for him while grieving for the loss of Aoife. Being that Roderin was attacked also no one suspected his involvement. Even though the whole thing was his plan. He did not like being the bastard son and felt that since he was conceived after battle he deserved the Alpha position.

Roderin had made a deal with the Immortals. He would let them feed freely in his lands when he was Alpha. One problem with his plan was Fiona was pregnant from her fist time with Arden. Her father was furious but when she gave birth to two sons and a daughter everyone was overjoyed. Roderin lost his title as Alpha Intended to a baby. He was furious. Being only fifteen he could do nothing at that time.

Meanwhile Arden was growing more and more angry with the Immortals. They had stolen his life. He could care less if he got to live forever. He was supposed to be a Werewolf. The most powerful creature. An Alpha Werewolf. He would argue with Tessa regularly over this but it made no difference. He could not change back. He remained very bitter the following years he spent with them.

After the first year he developed a plan. He made the Immortals believe he was happy to be with them and encouraged them to teach him everything they knew. He said as Alpha Intended he was taught everything needed to survive and rule. Since he could not be pack maybe he could become a Fusion leader. The group was pleased with his change and gladly educated him. Within three years he had become a powerful Immortal. A force to be reckoned with. That same year he broke free of Tessa's control and ran from the Fusion.

At that time they were living in England, awaiting the day they received word from Clare. Other Immortals were stationed there to help Roderin with his plan. Arden quickly made his way back to Loch Deirgeirt. He knew from conversations with his Fusion that Roderin was behind the whole attack. Arden knew he could not walk right back into the pack. He would never be accepted. For the first week he spied on them from afar. He lived for a glimpse of Fiona. He had truly loved her and had thought about her everyday since his change. He never loved Tessa, she just controlled him with sex and her blood, like a heroin addict basically. The first time he saw Fiona with children his heart started to break. He knew she was past eighteen and likely mated now. Hopefully it wasn't to Roderin or one of his other brothers.

One night he snuck into her home. She cried for a long time after he convinced her he was not a ghost. He told her what happened and about Roderin. She told him about his children and how his son Arden Jr. or AJ was Alpha Intended. He lost it, telling her they were in danger. Roderin planned to be Alpha and Arden was convinced he would do anything to achieve that, including murdering innocent children. She didn't believe that. It took him some time to convince her that Roderin had him and his sister murdered. They argued the fact that he was not dead. He won that battle because everything he wanted for his life was unattainable now. He asked her to keep her ears open, try to learn about Roderin's plans.

His suspicions proved true. Roderin had a large group behind him. They were planning on murdering Fintan and Lorcan. He visited Fiona once a week for the following months trying to learn all of Roderin's plans. When he had enough proof he went to his father. More like he snuck into his old home. He did not know how his family would react seeing him as an Immortal. His father was not to happy to see him as one. Arden asked if he would rather he had died along with Aoife. When Fintan said yes, Arden knew he could not convince him of Roderin's plans. His father hated him and would think it all jealousy. After the disaster with his father, he left the pack never to return. It was hard to leave Fiona and his children behind. He told her he would send her a letter when he was settled. Before he left, Fiona told him she wanted to make love to him.

"How could you want to be with this?" Motioning to his whole self.

"I know you are no longer Were but you are still the boy I fell in love with. If I am never to see you again, please make love to me."

How could he say no to that. So he spent the rest of the night in bed with Fiona. When she bit him, he bit her back. It was a major turning point in his life. The war between Immortals and Weres was growing out of control. He decided he would have to try to reunite the Council and restore the peace.

Not a year later Arden got the letter that Roderin had murdered Fintan. He didn't even challenge him as a true wolf would, but underhandedly had him murdered by Immortals. That pushed the war into high gear. Immortals murdered Weres on site and the Weres did the same to Immortals. Fiona showed up with one child a week after her letter. Roderin had made his move on the children. AJ and their daughter were dead, but the other son Aedan survived. They were both injured badly but she managed to escape.

Arden took them in and nursed Aedan and Fiona back to health. For the next few years they lived together. Eventually the species difference began to take it's toll on their relationship. He was envious of her ability to shift and hated that he never aged. He was forever a sixteen year old boy while she was twenty five. Werewolves do age very slow so she still looked to be a teen but they knew she would grow old and how would they explain it all to his son. He convinced her to find new pack. Together they worked up a new identity for her and Aedan. They were pretty sure Roderin was still hunting them. He wanted to completely eliminate Arden's bloodline. After making sure Fiona was accepted into another pack he went back for Roderin.

The look on Roderin's face was priceless seeing Arden alive. Roderin cursed the stupid Immortals for turning him. Then enjoyed talking about killing his children and how he figured Fiona was dead being as she was injured when she fled. The battle was vicious that night. Both were severely injured but Arden had to escape because the sun was rising.

The fact that he didn't succeed in killing Roderin, made Arden extremely depressed. He decided that since Fiona was safe he was going to leave the pack alone. He traveled for years without destination. It was a challenge at first with the war going on between the races. The problem was he hated Immortals and envied the Werewolves. He did finally settle in his home country of Ireland. Over the years he secured two other homes throughout Europe. One day he received a letter from Fiona, that she had been discovered by Roderin. By the time he made it to the pack, Roderin had slaughtered over half of them and demanded they acknowledge him as Alpha. Arden found out Roderin's plan to rule all the packs in Ireland not just the Loch Deirgeirt Paca. Along the dead was Fiona. He was told they managed to get the children out.

When Vivian met Arden the war had been waging for a hundred and fifty years. Like she said he prevented her from marrying Roderin. After the murder of her families, Arden took care of her. Arden and Vivian had been friends for many years. When he rescued her he professed his love for her. He told her exactly who he was. Gave her the choice to join him in eternity. A month later they were united. In blood and marriage. He introduced her to his crusade to end the war. Told her that his brother was at the front of it on the Were side. Explained how Roderin has been hunting down and murdering his bloodline. Arden tried to stay a step ahead. He showed her the massive family albums with his entire bloodline inside.

For a hundred and sixty years she helped him in his quest. Together they recruited Immortals and Weres alike, people who wished to see peace restored. Helped him track and keep his bloodline safe. Finally they felt confident enough to challenge Roderin. The first mistake was thinking he would fight fair. The night before the planned battle, Roderin attacked their home. The battle was bloody and Vivian's group was outnumbered. Many were in their own homes planning for the next days fight. The battle was fierce and sadly they were no match for Roderin's army. They held Vivian and made her watch Roderin tear out Arden's heart. Arden's last words were "I forgive you, brother." That seemed to enrage Roderin more.

12